Todd and Marty

Story Info
Todd watches his ex having sex through a window.
4.8k words
4
17k
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the love story of Marty and Todd. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

I hope you like my story....

*

John had a romantic evening planned for his lady. Wine, candlelight, soft music, dancing... the works. Blair had been through a lot lately, with the loss of her teenage daughter's newborn child and trying to be there for her daughter through all the heartache. John knew the stress had been a lot for Blair, especially since Blair too had lost a baby at birth. Then they had been dealing with all that crap involving Blair's ex, the psycho Todd. John really wished Todd would be sent to prison. They would all be better off with him out of their lives. But now Todd was free, roaming the streets again, probably planning his next rape or kidnapping.

The boys had gone to bed early, so John had Blair all to himself. When she came downstairs after tucking in the boys, John had everything ready for her. "Hey, babe," he said, taking her into his arms. He kissed softly down her neck, taking in her sweet scent. "Damn, you smell good," he spoke as he held her in his embrace. The romantic candlelight flickered in Blair's honey-colored hair as John gazed into her eyes. "We're all alone, what shall we do?" John asked her suggestively.

Meanwhile, Todd watched from the window, seeing a perfect view of Blair in John's arms. "Now they have reduced me to a peeping Tom...." Todd growled as he saw that jerk John nibbling on Blair's neck. "Ohhh you are so gonna pay for that...." Todd said in a sneer as he began planning his next kidnapping. It hadn't worked out when he had tried to kidnap Starr's baby... but now Todd had another kid in mind he wanted.

Blair melted into John's embrace. "Mmm," she said softly, unaware of the activity outside her window. "I think where you were headed is just fine," Blair said softly, as she slipped her arms around John. He had been amazing with the kids and had been so good to her. Things had been so crazy especially lately with Starr losing Hope and then Todd's trial. Sometimes she wondered what she had ever seen in Todd, though it looked like he wasn't around in Llanview at the moment. He had disappeared sometime after the trial, so perhaps things could finally get back to normal. She looked into John's eyes. "You and me are just perfect," she purred. All she needed was John McBain and nothing else; there was nothing more that she could ask for. The perfect man was standing in front of her with his arms wrapped around her, and that's just where she wanted to stay.

John lifted Blair's chin, raising her lips to his for a tender kiss. He slipped his arms around her tighter, pulling her body against his. His hands slid down her back, down to her ass. He cupped the globes of her ass in his hands, caressing them boldly as his mouth took hers in a kiss that grew with wild hunger.

His kiss got even more intense as he realized that Blair wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. He bunched up the material of the skirt, revealing the perfect flesh of her ass. He began to rub his hands over her supple flesh, as his cock came to life while pressed between their bodies.

"Shit," Todd cursed, seeing John touching Blair's ass. He longed to be the one to touch Blair as John now was. He wanted her so damn much; it wasn't fair. "You're so gonna die!" Todd hissed, imagining John's blood spilling out in rivers of red.

Blair let out a moan of pure pleasure feeling John's hands on her body as she pressed herself closer to his body. "Mmm," she said feeling his hands on her naked ass. "I want to feel all of you inside of me," she whispered as she kissed him back, brushing her tongue against his as their kiss had deepened. He tasted so damn good. "I want more."

John got rock hard when he heard Blair's sexy moan. As the graceful music played in the background, her body moved against his. His stiff cock brushed against her abdomen as he lifted her up in his arms, his big hands cupping her ass. He set her down on the edge of the table, kissing her hungrily all the while. "I always wanted to fuck you on a table," he murmured into her ear, sliding his body between her parted legs. It wasn't long before he freed his cock from his pants and the huge tip extended forward as though seeking entrance into Blair's hot, snug cave.

"You fucking asshole," Todd snorted, crushing some leaves in his fist as he watched John sit Blair down on the table and then proceed to unzip his fly. Todd's eyes got huge, seeing John's very engorged cock making it's way toward Blair's wet snatch.

Blair loved the sight of John's huge cock. "Mmm," she said with delight. "Where do you plan on putting that?" she asked with a smirk as admired the size of it. "Looks so yummy," she purred, licking her lips. "So, so yummy."

John got his own smirk on his face at Blair's sexy words. "Well, baby, there are several places I am thinking I might like to put it...." He ran his eyes over her soft pink lips, then moved them down to her luscious breasts which spilled out over the low-cut blouse she was wearing. "It's up to you, my hot little sex-kitten, where would you like me to slide it in?" he asked in a husky voice, rubbing the tip of it against Blair's silky thigh.

"I think I'm gonna upchuck," Todd sputtered, as he could just about imagine what Blair and John were talking about. He couldn't believe how slow John was. Why didn't he just throw Blair down on the table and fuck the shit out of her? "That's what I would have done," Todd groaned, his own cock getting hard at just the thought of it.

Blair smirked. "Oh yeah," she moaned. "I think you're kinda close to where it should be slid into," she said when she felt him against her thigh. "Slide it in nice and slow," she begged. "I wanna feel every moment of it."

"Ohh Fuck this," Todd said as he could actually read Blair's lips and see what she had just said to John. "Slide it in." Hadn't she said that to him during sex well over a dozen times? That's one thing Blair and Todd always had.... a hot, sizzling sex-life. They may have had their ups and downs and fought like cats and dogs, but they always knew exactly how to make up. Until John entered the picture. Always before, nothing and no one had stood in their way of reconciliation, but now John seemed to be the center of Blair's world. How Todd hated John.... and he was angry at Blair for allowing John to step between them. "You'll pay for this, Blair. You and John both," Todd said as he climbed the trellis just outside of the house. From the trellis, he was able to access the balcony leading to Blair and John's bedroom. He sneered as he entered the room, because even their bed smelled of the sex the two of them oftentimes had.

Todd walked down the hallway, entering the boy's room. He stood over their beds, just watching them. They were sleeping like innocent babies. "Daddy's here," he said with an evil laugh.

Meanwhile, downstairs, John and Blair were quite busy and didn't hear a thing upstairs. They had no idea that Todd was in house. "Ohhh baby, I thought you would never ask," said John, when Blair commanded him to "slide it in." Nice and slow, he slid his cock deep and slow into her snug, moist heat.

"I'm sure you know I'll always ask," Blair said with a grin as she kissed down the side of John's neck softly. She felt him slide into her and let out a moan of pure pleasure. "Mmmmm yeah," she murmured feeling him inside of her so deeply. Her body was made for him and they fit each other so well. She was completely unaware that Todd was upstairs in her home where she had always felt safe.

John grasped Blair's ass cheeks in his big hands, pulling her to him so he could push more of his big throbbing cock into her. "Baby, you feel so good..." he groaned, watching every thick inch of his cock disappear into Blair's pink slit. "I love being this deep inside of you." He gazed into her eyes with his piercing sapphire ones, marvelling at the sensation of being one with her.

Todd dropped a note on the nightstand beside Sammy's Mickey Mouse lamp. He then bent down and picked up his youngest son. Sammy slept on and did not stir. But from across the room, Jack sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes. He looked over at Todd in amazement. "Daddy, is that you?" he asked.

"Yep, son... the one and only," Todd said, frowning as he realized he had awakened Jack. It had never been his intention to take both the boys, but now that Jack had seen him holding Sammy, he had no choice but to take Jack along too.

"Dad, what are you doing...?" Jack asked suspiciously. He looked confused, but not frightened.

"Jack, my boy, we are going on a little trip...." Todd began, a wicked smirk on his face.

Blair let out a moan of pleasure. "I love you being that deep inside of me," she said as she felt John's cock throbbing deep inside of her. It felt so incredible. She ran her nails down John's back as she found his mouth kissing him passionately and deeply. She could go all night with him. "God.... you feel so good," she murmured.

With hard thrusts, John began to move within Blair, shaking the table fiercely as he hung on tight to Blair's perfect ass. He kissed her hungrily, totally lost in her and completely oblivious that Todd Manning was upstairs, making off with the kids.

Todd talked Jack into helping him get out of the house through the back door. "Where's, Mommy? What's she doing?" asked Jack as they disappeared outside into the night.

Todd sneered as he carried little Sammy toward the van he had parked in the shadows near Blair's home. "She's busy... with John," Todd said as he lay little Sammy down in the backseat and covered him up with a warm blanket.

"I don't like John," said Jack.

"Get in the car, Jack," Todd said to his oldest son. "I left a note for your mother. I told her that you, me and Sammy are going on a trip."

"Kewl, Dad," Jack said with excitement as he climbed in the passenger seat of the van. "Where are we going, Dad? Six Flags? Disney Land?"

"Yeah, something like that," Todd said with a shrug, as he started the vehicle then sped off into the night.

As Blair moved with him on the table, she was sure that it might break as they moved harder and faster together. She felt her back being pressed into the surface of the table, her legs wrapped around John. "Fuck me harder," she breathed as she tangled herself up in John. "Oh God yes!"

John complied when Blair begged for him to fuck her harder. Perspiration dotted his chest as his hips moved with strength, sending his cock deeper and harder into her snug slit. Her walls encased him tightly as he rammed himself into her again and again, shaking the table with each vicious thrust. "I want you to cum all over my cock...." he said in a hot groan, his hands holding tight to her ass so he could wedge his stiff shaft over and over into Blair's pussy.

Todd tried not to think about what Blair and John were undoubtedly doing as he drove on through the night. At first Jack chattered on and on, so happy to be back with his dad again after so long apart, but after awhile, the eleven-year old had fallen asleep, hugging his four-year- old little brother. Todd glanced through the mirror into the backseat, seeing both boys resting soundly. Finally he left out a deep sigh of relief, so glad he had gotten away with the kidnapping. How long before Blair and John noticed the boys were gone? Probably hours, with the way they were screwing like horny dogs in the dining room.

A couple more hours had passed when he arrived at his cabin in the woods that no one else knew about, no one but Marty. Years ago, when Todd and Marty attended college, they had spent weekends here with a few of their friends. Now the cabin was quite old, but still usable. Todd hadn't come here in a few years, so luckily he had packed some supplies in the van for his and the boys' stay here. He had plenty of food, blankets, cleaning supplies, firewood, and candles. All of it would be needed, cause the cabin had no electricity. He and the boys would be roughing it for awhile. Todd didn't really mind though; it would be like a vacation for the three of them. Todd was actually looking forward to spending some time with his sons.... he was even planning to take them fishing.

"What the hell?" Todd gasped then, seeing the glow of a lantern inside the cabin upon the makeshift table as he pulled up in the long hidden driveway that twisted back deep into the woods. "Who the fuck is in my cabin?"

Todd left the boys sleeping safely in the van, then went in to inspect the cabin to see who was inside. He had his knife in hand, ready to attack the intruder if necessary. He burst through the door, startling whoever was inside. With a loud bellow, Todd entered the cabin, his knife drawn in his own defense.

~*~

Blair moved with John, not caring how hard they were rocking that table. It felt so good, she was unaware at this time what was going on with any of her kids. This was exactly what she needed; she could feel her walls tightening around his cock as she felt her climax starting to rise. She would do just that...cum all over John's cock.

"Don't!" Marty said, seeing the knife. "Todd!" She had come here looking for him, to maybe talk to him, though she had no idea what she would say. She was just so angry and confused. He had lied to her, kept her at his home during the time of her amnesia, and everything.... including him walking away and not doing jail time. His confession in the court room bothered her most of all. Now as he stood there, knife in hand, she was prepared to fight for her life if necessary.

"Ohhh Fuck, yeah.... that's it... that's it," John groaned, shuddering in ecstasy as Blair's pussy clamped down on his big, throbbing cock. As a gush of her juices flooded his shaft, he exploded inside her, filling her pussy with his white-hot cum. He let out a moan of pleasure as he came and came, filling her channel. With one more pump of his hips, he spurted the last of his seed into Blair. Suddenly, he withdrew from her depths, a smirk on his face. "I think we have permanently messed up your aunt's table," he said with a laugh.

"I would say you are right," said Dorian as she walked into the dining room to see a very naked John withdrawing from her niece's extremely sexy body. Dorian looked nauseated as John reached for his shirt to cover his spectacular privates.

"Well, hello, Dorian... Blair and I were just... having a late dinner," said John as he tried not to crack up.

"I don't want to know what the two of you were eating...." Dorian said as she shot them a disgusted look. "I'm more worried right now about the lights I saw upstairs when I pulled up in the drive. Are the boys still awake?"

John looked over at Blair, a very worried expression on his face. It was well past midnight; there was little chance the boys were running around upstairs, turning on all the lights. "We better go up there and see what's going on," John suggested.

At the cabin, Todd got the shock of his life to see Marty there. "Marty," he spoke in a gasp, immediately pocketing the knife when he saw it was her in the cabin. "What are you doing here?" Todd demanded. He then sucked in his breath. "Marty, are you here to see me?" He suddenly asked hopefully. They had shared something special once, and Todd had always hoped Marty would someday come to him.

Blair scrambled off the table, pulling her clothes on. "They are supposed to be asleep. I put them down," she said, frantically getting dressed. She hurried along with John to run up and check on them.

Marty was more calm when Todd put the knife away and took a deep breath. "Yeah, I did," she said. The minute the words were out of her mouth she didn't know if it was the right thing to say. Should she even be doing this?

Blair and John rushed up the staircase two by two and were followed closely by Dorian. When they reached the boys' room, John saw that their beds were empty. He reached for an message on the nightstand right beside Sammy's Mickey Mouse lamp. "What's this?" he said, staring at it. His heart leaped in his chest, finding it to be a letter from Todd.

The letter read:

Blair and Fuck-Head John,

I have the kids. If you want to see them again, you will do everything I say. Wait for instructions. And don't do anything stupid or you will never see them again.

Todd Manning

"We should call Bo," John said as he handed the letter to Blair.

"What's happened? Where are the boys?" Dorian demanded.

"Marty, we do need to talk," Todd said as the glow of the lantern's light sparkled in Marty's beautiful eyes. "But... right now... I'm not alone. I've got the boys in the van. Would you help me carry them inside? They're both fast asleep."

Blair was reading the note and her face went white. "OH MY GOD, where's the phone? Yes, call Bo!" she said. She was frantic now. "Todd has the boys!" she gasped. How had he even done it? How had he gotten in? It made Blair sick to think of Todd with the boys; he was pure walking evil.

"Oh sure, sure," Marty said. "It's nice that Blair let you take the boys for awhile," she said, unaware that he had actually kidnapped his sons as she went out to help him bring the boys into the house. She missed Cole, her only son a lot, but she knew that their relationship was strained ever since she had gotten amnesia and couldn't remember him.

"Thanks, Marty... thanks so much," Todd said as Marty carried little Sammy inside and Todd carried Jack. Jack was really getting big, thought Todd as he laid the boys down in the spare bedroom in the big bed. He covered them with a blanket and then went in the living room with Marty. He right away started a fire in the fireplace to keep away the chill. He didn't want his boys to get cold. Thankfully, Marty hadn't questioned him about why he had the boys right now.

After that, Todd sat down at the table with Marty, the flickering candle between them. "How did you know I would come here, Marty... our old place, where we used to hang out before everything went down..... the place where we used to go before I raped you?" The words tasted bad in his mouth as Todd spat them out. He had raped Marty.... that would haunt the both of them for the rest of their lives. Todd had been young, stupid and on drugs at the time of the incident. Still that was no excuse. He had hurt the woman he loved... and he had been an ass and a total fool. How could he have ever hurt someone so beautiful? He had never forgiven himself for that... deep in his heart, he felt he was bad...... irredeemable, and so because of that, he acted the part. Todd didn't realize it... but that was the main reason he committed evil acts.

"Marty, it doesn't matter how you knew I would be here. It just matters that you are here... that's all that matters. It's been five months since... Well, since we were together at my place in Llanview. And I deserved every bit of what you dished out when you got your memory back... but Marty, you just don't understand..." Todd said, trying to explain but failing miserably. "I meant everything I said to you, I meant every word... and Marty, I was shattered when you rejected me yet again when you found out the truth. I wish I could make you understand."

12