Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to remember THIS," Todd said in a whisper directly in her ear in the very same instant his fingers found her tight little slit. With soft fingertips, he played with the pouty pink lips. Just barely touching her, he traced her cleft. "And this," he said softly as he parted her inner lips and found her tiny pink jewel. Already it was standing up, throbbing and aroused. Todd teased it with his finger. "And this too," he said, finding her tight little opening and sliding a single finger deep inside. She was so tight, her silky walls clung to that finger, squeezing it. For someone so quick to jump into bed with anyone, Marty the Party Girl was incredibly tight on his finger. Slowly, Todd slid that finger in and out of her, listening to the sounds of pleasure she made as he fucked her with it. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Todd crooned as he looked into her beautiful face and saw the pleasure written there on her features. "I love doing this to you...I bet I could make you cum with just one finger." As enticing as that sounded, his cock throbbed in his pants, reminding him of just how much he longed to get inside of her.

"Can you?" Marty purred and moaned arching her hips again as he teased her with his finger.

"Make me cum with just that finger," she breathed. "Do it!" She pushed her hips against his finger, causing it to slide even deep inside of her. Her walls clung to it nicely.

Marty had rocked her pelvis forward, sending Todd's finger even deeper inside. Her snug, slick walls held his finger extremely tight as she begged him to make her cum. He raised an eyebrow when he heard her pleas. "Okay, babe, whatever you want," he said as he slowly began to withdraw his finger from Marty's pussy. After he had nearly pulled his finger free, he quickly thrust it back inside, thoroughly fucking her with it. Again and again he moved his finger in and out of her moist slit.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Marty?" he asked in a sexy voice. "I can feel your walls clinging to my finger. I can just about imagine how tight you are going to be on my cock."

As he watched her, he thought about how beautiful she looked. Harder and faster, he fucked her with that single finger. "Cum for me, baby... NOW," he commanded. He couldn't believe how wild she was getting, and he had only just used a finger.

Marty lost control as she kept bucking and moving as Todd was fucking her with just a finger. She gripped the sheets beneath her body, crying out an explosive orgasm rocked body. Her lovely juices spilled out all over his finger.

Todd felt her clinging pussy muscles gripping his finger so tight as Marty began to cum. His finger was clutched tight in her pussy as her juices began to flood it. A smile came to his lips as he felt the inner contractions of her silken inner walls on that single finger. "That's it, babe," he said in a hot murmur, slowly and carefully withdrawing his finger from her channel. He raised his finger to his lips, tasting her sweet juices which clung to it.

"You taste so good," he spoke as he kissed her once more on her lips. Marty seemed dazed by her orgasm as Todd's mouth swept down down down her body, over her breasts and her flat stomach, toward his goal, her damp pussy. Opening those sexy legs of hers with his hands, his tongue licked up and down her outer lips, dipping into the feminine juices which remained there from her climax. Todd sucked it all away, loving the delicious taste of her passion.

"Mmmmm..." he groaned as he continued lapping his tongue into her dew. "Love how you taste." He swirled his tongue around her sensitive clit before he finally raised his head, looking at Marty.

He stood then, removing his jeans. His cock was so huge and stiff, he couldn't have worn them another second. After he had them off, along with his boxers, he joined Marty once again on the bed.

"Look what you do to me," he said in a whisper, taking Marty's soft little hand and wrapping it around the throbbing steel of his cock. Todd moaned as he felt her fingers lock around his rock-hard shaft.

Marty couldn't help the grin on her face as she wrapped her hands around his cock, running them up and down it. "Mmmmm ... I am just that good," she murmured as she began to tease him. "You look so good."

"You've made me as hard as steel. I can't wait to get inside you," Todd groaned, going wild when he felt her fingers moving on his throbbing cock. After a couple of minutes of her stroking, Todd couldn't take it anymore. He grasped her hands in his, lifting them over her head. "I gotta be inside you now," he said in a sexy whisper.

His body came over hers, all muscle and hard contours as he opened her legs wide with his knee. As the tip of him found her moist center, Todd gazed into her lovely face. "Look at me, Marty. Look into my eyes while I take you," Todd commanded.

Marty looked into his eyes, as desire filled her own. "Mmmm ... get inside me," she breathed. "I want to feel all of you inside. Take me." She never once took her eyes off him, waiting for him to join his body to hers.

"Never forget this," Todd said in a heated whisper as his cock began sliding between Marty's pink pussy lips. He let out a groan of intense pleasure, sliding inch after inch of himself into her tight sheath. She felt like liquid-fire around his cock, her inner muscles so snug as he came to rest all the way inside her. No wonder Marty the Partygirl was the best lay on campus. Never before had Todd had the pleasure of being inside a woman this incredibly tight.

Todd shuddered when he began moving his massive erection inside of Marty, slowly at first, then faster and faster. His breath was ragged as he buried his face against her neck, kissing and licking the soft flesh. After awhile, he set her hands free, wanting to feel her tender touch on his muscles while he fucked her.

She ran her hands down his back as she moved with him, raising her hips to meet his thrusts. "Oh God," she moaned, rocking and arching her body upwards.

"Oh yes," she cried out as she dragged her nails down his back.

When Todd felt her sharp nails on his back, digging into his skin, he went wild. He couldn't hold back the passion another second. Biting on her neck, he began fucking her hard and fast, burying every thick inch of his rigid shaft into her depths. As Marty arched to his every thrust, Todd slid into her even deeper, taking her thoroughly and becoming one with her. "Cum on my cock again," he said urgently, knowing his own climax was near. He didn't want to spill himself until he knew Marty had reached orgasm.

Marty's climax came hard and fast as she reached ecstasy, spilling all over his cock and coating it with her juices. She was pressed up against Todd's hard chest, gasping for air.

Todd heard Marty's urgent gasp for air as her sweet pussy tightened up on his shaft and a wild orgasm ripped through her. His own release followed swiftly. He screamed out her name, splashing his white-hot seed deep into Marty's body. His whole body went limp as he collapsed on top of her, crushing her small body under his.

Marty lay flat on her back, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed as she was in a blissful state of enjoyment. That had definitely been the most incredible sex she had ever ever had.

Todd's breath was ragged as he lay on top of Marty. He too was thinking how phenomenal their sex had been. It was by far the best he had ever had. Like rays of sunshine, all these emotions and feelings came to him for this woman lying beneath him, yet Todd immediately shied away.

Withdrawing from her quickly, Todd kissed her softly on the lips, then stood. "Be right back," he spoke. He then quickly disappeared into the adjoining bathroom wanting to put as much distance as possible between himself and the naked beauty who was lying on the bed.

He ran cold water in the sink, splashing some on his face. He needed to cool down and fast. As much as he wanted to go right back in there and draw Marty into his arms and make sweet passionate love to her again, he stopped himself. Since he has 8 years old, he had kept himself from feeling anything for another human being... and he wasn't about to start caring now. Anger surged through him. How dare Marty Saybrooke make him care?

Staring at his face in the mirror, Todd could hear his father's hateful voice. "You're stupid... and bad. You're the reason your mother left," his father had accused. Todd hadn't cried since he was a little boy of eight... and he would be damned if he would shed a single tear now. Stepping from the bathroom, Todd didn't look over at the bed where Marty lay when he swiftly began putting on his clothes.

Marty saw Todd getting dressed and sat up, wrapping the sheet around her body. "What's the hurry?" she asked. Her long blond hair was all messy from the wild sex they had just had as it cascaded down her shoulders.

For the first time since he got up from the bed, Todd glanced at Marty. She had that flowered sheet wrapped around her nakedness and her long blond curls were tangled all around her face. She looked as though she had just been thoroughly fucked. He felt another surge of desire as he zipped up his jeans.

"You sure know how to party, Marty," he said as he walked over to the bed and raised her chin. Gently he kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry, babe. I gotta go," he spoke as he turned to look at himself in the mirror of the vanity, smoothing his semi-long dark blond hair.

"C-Can't you stay?" Marty asked, her voice faltering a bit almost as if she were begging him. She never asked any of the guys that came through here to stay ever. She could usually care less if they left; she usually preferred it that way.

Todd turned to look at Marty, a frown coming to his features. "No, I can't stay," he said, hearing the catch in her voice as though she were struggling not to cry.

Taking a few steps closer to the bed he began spilling out excuses. "I got an exam in the morning. And I have people waiting for me," he insisted.

His heart contracted as he gazed at her, wanting to comfort her, but having absolutely no idea how. Something had happened when he had made love to her, and Todd didn't like it at ALL. The sooner he left, the better.

"Listen Marty, that was great... but I gotta get going, okay? Pull yourself together... why don't you... uhhhh... comb your hair or somethin?" Todd said as he began walking toward the door. He then left quickly without another word.

Marty's shoulders sagged as she heard him walk out of her room and leave. Did he have to be such a jerk? It's not like she had ever had that kind of sex before with anyone. At least he could have stayed for a little while. Pulling herself up, she went to slam her door shut with a loud bang and then changed for bed. Asshole!

Todd made it back to the dorm and sat down on his bed and lit up a joint. He tried not to think of Marty, but all the images of making love to her and the aftermath came flooding back to him. "Damn her," he thought to himself. After awhile, the joint began to relax him.

That's when Powell and Zach walked in. "Have fun with the party girl?" Zach teased Todd. "Was she good in bed?"

"Shut up," Todd sneered, puffing on his joint with a grumpy look on his face.

Zach looked at Powell. "Maybe she wouldn't put out," Zach assumed.

"Marty Saybrooke and whether or not she put out is a subject that's off limits, got that?" Todd growled.

"Jeezzz... Yeah, don't be such an ass," Zach said in annoyance.

"Yeah, I am an ass," Todd thought to himself as he remembered Marty's unshed tears. All he had wanted was to hold her close in his arms. But he had been a coward. A stupid ass and a rotten coward.

"Ohhh Todd, we got in the fraternity," Zach spoke up. "Pack your things, we are now a members of KAD."

"I'll get right on that," Todd said as he turned over in his bed, hoping blessed sleep would come.

Marty pushed that lousy Todd out of her mind and finished changing for bed. She crawled under her covers and prepared to fall asleep. There were many other choices out there...she would be perfectly fine. After all, she was Marty The Party Girl.

12