Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Todd and Marty decide to do it again.
4.1k words
4.63
8.1k
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the love story of Marty and Todd starting from the very beginning when they first met in college. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story. In a later chapter, there will be a graphic description of nonconsensual sex as well as other 'disturbing' material, so if you are bothered by that please do not read any further.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

I hope you enjoy my story...

*

Todd flunked his exam the next day. His grades were swiftly falling, but calculus seemed to be his worst subject. If he didn't get his grades up fast and pass the midterm, he was going to be ineligible for the football team. He remembered that Marty had promised to help him study. Would it be wise to have her over for a study session with his growing feelings for her? Would be able to handle those feelings when she was in his presence again?

He decided to risk it. He actually couldn't get her out of his head. Even though he had been busy the past two weeks with moving into the KAD frat house and football practice, all he could think about was her sweet voice when she had pleaded with him to stay with her. He left her a message to meet him at the KAD house for a study session and he hoped she would show up.

He spread all his books out on the table, but felt a his head pound as he tried to look over his notes. "I hate calculus," he growled, when he heard the doorbell ring. Walking to the door, he threw it open quickly. A small smile came to his lips when he saw beautiful Marty Saybrooke standing there. He swept his eyes down her body, thinking how hot she looked.

Marty didn't know why she had bothered to show. She should have just let Todd get out of this mess himself. "Hi," she said, holding her books in her arms. "We should get started."

"Okay," agreed Todd as he lead her inside. No one else was around so it was fairly quiet at the Frat house. "Thanks for coming over, Marty," he said as he walked over to the table and invited her to sit down.

He handed her his notebook full of his scribbled notes he had taken at class. None of it made a bit of sense to him. How he hated math or anything related to it. "All this stuff is going to be on the test," he told her. "It's going to be a miracle if you can help me. None of it seems to be sinking in."

"If you think it's a lost cause, I'm sure we can think of 'other' things we could do," he said to her with a smirk. He couldn't seem to concentrate on his studies, but he was thinking of several other things he'd like to be 'concentrating' on.

Marty was still strongly attracted to him but hid it. She wasn't about to cave in on his whim. "No, I can do this in my sleep," she promised. She found her notes on the same material and copied them down for Todd in neat handwriting with her pencil, showing step by step how the equations would work. Then she handed him various practice problems she had photo copied from the practice section of the text book. "These are practice questions which if you can do these, you'll breeze through that test," she told him, handing him those and the new notes. "Okay now," she said, explaining to him how the problems worked and how to get to the answer he would need.

Todd half-assed listened when Marty explained how to do the equations. All he could think about were her gasps of ecstasy when he made love to her. "Great," he said with a smile when she gave him the practice questions. "This should help a lot." He then looked at her neat handwriting on the piece of notebook paper. It was beautiful just like her.

"Thank you," he said as he had his gaze on her lips. They were only about two feet apart at the table and if he leaned just so, he could kiss her. He made a move to do just that and wondered how Marty would react. It had been two long weeks and how he wanted this woman.

Marty looked at him like a deer caught in headlights as he was starting to move towards her. She so badly wanted to tell him to stop, but she couldn't even find her voice. She knew that she shouldn't kiss him and shouldn't start something with him. He would leave her alone once again on her ass if she let him get that close to her.

Swooping his lips to hers, Todd caught Marty's lips in a hungry kiss. He pulled her tight against his body, sweeping her right out of her chair. As he kissed her passionately, he tangled his hands in her hair. He forgot about everything, only kissing her. And this time, this kiss, she was completely sober.

Marty found herself kissing him back with an equal hunger. She suddenly forgot all about Calculus for the moment as he was kissing her and she was pressed up against his chest.

Picking her up in his arms while kissing her, Todd set Marty down on the side of the pool table. Pressing his body to hers, he looked into those wild blue eyes of hers. Softly he caressed the side of her face with gentle fingertips. "I can think of another subject you might want to help me study besides Calculus," he said suggestively as he pressed his lower body so tight against hers so there would be absolutely no doubt how much he wanted her.

She opened her mouth and no words came out. She pulled him to her by his collar, kissing him deeply. She could feel how hard he was. This was a whole new experience for her sober. She was usually drunk out of her mind when she slept with a guy and never before had she slept with a guy more than once.

Todd spiraled his tongue around Marty's as kissed her with passion spinning out of control. He rubbed his cock against her, the fabric of her skirt and his jeans seeming non-existent. He fisted his hand in her hair, his kiss almost rough with raw animalistic hunger. Suddenly voices filled the room. "Hey, Todd, is this how you study for your Calculus test?" laughed Zach.

Todd looked up, glaring when he saw Zach and Powell standing there staring at him and Marty.

Marty climbed off the pool table, fixing her skirt. "Ummm... practice problems... Why don't you try a couple? You can use the notes as reference, then I can check your work," Marty suggested.

Todd watched in disappointment as Marty got down from the pool table. He turned to look at Powell and Zach. "It's none of your business how I study Calculus," he said angrily. "If Marty and I want to study NAKED and on the pool table, that's not your concern. Now, why don't the two of you find something better to do besides standing there gawking?" Todd's friends, who generally did as he said without question, exited the room and disappeared upstairs.

Todd then turned his attention on Marty. "Thanks for the study session, but I think I've had enough Calculus for tonight," he spoke to her as he ran a hand through his semi-long dark blond hair. "What about earlier though?"

He gave her a wicked little grin. "I could tell you wanted me from that kiss. Would you like to stay the night with me?"

"I have a huge history test that I need to study for tonight. If you're sure you've got the Calculus under control, I should get back to my house," Marty said, reaching for her books.

Todd tried to hide his disappointment, but it showed. "I'll see you at Rodi's soon then?" he said as he watched her gathering up her things. "That seems to be your favorite place to hang out."

Todd knew he should be studying too, but he really wasn't in the mood. He was in the mood for Marty. He walked her to the door as it seemed she was in a big hurry to go. He wondered why she was so quick to run off when earlier they had been kissing hot and heavy on the pool table.

"Thanks again," he said, giving her quick kiss at the door. He watched her getting ready to go when all he really wanted was to gather her back up in his arms again and carry her upstairs to his bedroom.

"Oh yeah? Sure, I'm always at Rodi's," Marty said as he walked her out and kissed her. She said goodbye to him and wished him luck on the test before she left. She then returned to that great big house of hers.

After Marty left, Todd went up to his room and lit up a joint. As usual, Powell and Zach came in to give him a hard time about Marty. "Why aren't you plugging her?" Zach said with a vulgar laugh.

"I told you, I don't want to discuss Marty Saybrooke," said Todd as he slammed his hand down on his desk. He was sexually frustrated and in no mood to discuss his complex 'relationship' with Marty the Party Girl.

"Ohhh come on... you were all over her downstairs. So, are you and The Party Girl... uhhhh... seeing each other?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, inquiring minds want to know," Powell said jokingly.

"What the fuck did I just say?" Todd sneered as he took a drag off his joint. "I DO NOT want to discuss it."

"I was just wondering... cause if you don't want her... I was thinking... I might make the move on her next," Zach said with a devilish smirk.

"Get out!" Todd yelled as he pushed his buddies right out the door. He needed to study, but he couldn't even if he tried. All he could think about was Marty, so he decided to get totally wasted instead.

*** The next Evening ***

Todd went to Rodi's, looking for Marty. He should have stayed at the Frat house to study for Calculus since the test was the following day, but all he could think about was her. When he got there, sure enough, she was there. She was wearing a sexy red dress that fit her great in all the right places and showed off a hell of a lot of leg. Todd grinned, approaching her as she played a game of pinball.

"Hey babe," he said pressing his body against hers from behind. Lightly he kissed the back of her neck after brushing her blond mass of curls aside.

Marty was startled by Todd's kiss. She had only known it was Todd because of his voice. "Uh..hi," she said.

*Looks like he has finished his studying if he's out at Rodi's.* Marty thought to herself. She just couldn't figure out what exactly it was that Todd Manning wanted from her though.

Todd turned Marty around in his arms, holding her extremely close. "I've missed you, beautiful," he said as he held her gaze. "Why don't you say you and I go back to your place and try out a few more of the bedrooms in that great big house of yours?" Looking at her full lips, all he could think about was kissing her again.

Part of Marty wanted to say, 'No, go away and leave alone,' yet another part of her was wanting him to desire her. Clearly he did, otherwise would he be standing there in front of her wanting to take her back to her place? "Hmmm...what's in it for me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow with interest.

Todd reached for the beer Marty had set aside earlier on a table near the pinball machine and took a sip. He then skimmed his eyes up and down her body, taking in the sight of her in that sexy red dress of hers. "Same thing as last time," he said with a smirk. "Come on, babe, don't play hard to get."

Marty looked at him. "Who says I want it?" she asked. "Obviously YOU want it."

"You must want it baaaaaaaaad," she said. "So you'll have to give me something good."

Todd stared down into Marty's face, rather taken aback by her reaction to his lustful invitation. "I gave you something good last time, don't you remember?" he spoke, remembering Marty's orgasms. "Come on... do you want me to go home with you or not?" The loud music of B52's "Love Shack" played in the background, but Todd wasn't listening. All he could think about was getting back to Marty's great big "Love Shack."

"Yeah, I want you to come home with me," Marty finally said. She knew she probably shouldn't because she was bound to get left alone in the end anyway. But at the very least she knew Todd was a good lay. "Come on," she said, nodding towards the exit.

Holding Marty's small hand in his, Todd walked with her to the exit. Once they stepped outside, the cool night air hit them. It was February and rather a chilly night. "I can't wait till we get back your place so I can warm you up," Todd said in as sexy voice once they got in his car and he started the engine. A few minutes passed as they drove to Marty's.

Marty smirked. "My own personal heater?" she joked. She leaned back in her seat on the drive to her house. Tonight Megan wasn't home. She had no clue where her roommate had gone off to, but the house would definitely be empty; just her and Todd.

Todd's lips curled up in a grin as he held Marty's hand and lead her up to her front door. "Yeah, you might call it that," he said with smirk. He noticed she wasn't all that drunk tonight. In fact, she didn't even seem tipsy at all. He liked the thought of making love to her sober. At least she would remember every single passionate moment of their erotic joining. He waited for her to get the door open as he stood there in the cold, wanting to get warm in more ways than one.

Marty unlocked her front door, pushing it open and stepping inside. She then let Todd join her in the house. She wasn't at all drunk tonight which for her was something new. She barely had any of her beer. What a shame too, because it was a good beer. Rodi's had good food and good drinks, although she frequented the drinks much more often than the food, she supposed.

Todd swept Marty into his arms the minute they stepped inside. It was as though he couldn't keep his hands off her, not even for a second. "So, where would you like to fuck?" he asked bluntly as he cornered her against a wall.

Marty laughed. "You tell me. There's the living room table, my bedroom again, the den, the living room floor?"

"The dining table. I'm game for anywhere," she said, locking eyes with him.

Todd thought about all the options as he stared down at the perfect young woman he had pressed up against the wall. "I want you right here... right now. I hope to God your roommate doesn't come home," he said in a hot murmur as he lowered his lips to hers. Kissing her with a growing hunger, Todd began caressing her sexy leg which was exposed by her tight red dress.

"That works," Marty murmured as she kissed him back passionately. She felt his hand on her leg. His touch drove her absolutely crazy and she realized that she was hooked on this guy. She slid her hands under his shirt.

Their kiss was like a flame which grew between them. Todd moaned feeling Marty's soft hands sliding under his shirt, caressing his chest. His own hands were roaming under her dress, gliding up her inner thigh. The damp fabric of her silk panties gave her away. She was so wet her panties were sodden. Todd broke from the kiss to ask, "You got the red panties on tonight?"

"Why don't you take a look and tell me what color I have on tonight?" she suggested with a smirk while slipping her hands out from under his shirt. She lifted her dress up to show him her panties.

Todd's cock instantly got hard seeing that Marty was wearing her sexy red ones. Softly he ran a hand over the silken fabric, caressing Marty's flat tummy. "Ohhh yeah, I like these... definitely hot, baby," he said as he began fondling her boldly right through the material of the crotch. "Fuck, you are so wet. Do you know how hard that makes me, knowing I do that to you?"

"Only one way to find out," Marty said, reaching out and feeling him right through his jeans.

"Oh yeah! Nice and hard...just the way I like it!"

Todd groaned, feeling her stroking him right through the denim of his jeans. If he didn't fuck her soon, he was going to lose his mind. Swiftly, he began taking off her dress. He wasn't too careful, tearing the fabric a little. He then slid her panties down, throwing them aside. "God, I want you," he groaned, as he held her tight against the wall with the strength of his body. His mouth swooped down, capturing the peak of her breast.

Marty let out a moan of pleasure. "Mmmm," she moaned, arching her body towards him as she felt his mouth drawing her nipple in. "Feels so good!" More than anything, she just wanted to feel him inside of her.

Todd licked her nipple, then lightly bit it. He then teased its twin with his wicked tongue. With no further preliminaries, he unzipped his jeans, freeing his thick hard cock. He rubbed it lightly against Marty's inner thigh, smearing it with his precum. His breathing became harsh as his huge tip began seeking her tight slit.

Marty groaned in pleasure. "Fuck me hard," she breathed, not wanting him to waste any time. She wanted to feel him pounding into her. She longed for his big hard cock, sliding deep inside of her.

"Okay, baby, whatever you want," Todd quipped, grasping her waist in his big hands to hold her steady while pressing his cock forward toward her center. He let out a groan as he began sinking into her. Her walls felt like hot silk as she surrounded him. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he sunk into her as deep as he could go. He crushed her up against the wall as he came to rest inside her tight slit.

Marty was literally smashed like a pancake against the wall, but she didn't care. She let out a moan of pleasure as her hands sought his chest and she felt him settle all the way inside of her. She was more than ready for this.

Todd's lips went to Marty's neck, suckling and nibbling. His hands were rough as he pressed her to the wall hard, fucking her wildly. He was animalistic in his need of her. Her slickness coated his cock as he rammed into her again and again.

Her walls tightened around him, surrounding him. She let out gasps of pleasure. Her walls vibrated as he pounded into her, her wetness sticking to him with every thrust. She ran her nails down his chest while moving her hips in rhythm with his.

Todd marvelled in how Marty seemed to be made for him as he made wild passionate love to her. He had never before felt this connected to any woman. There was something about Marty Saybrooke. It was as though she was meant to be his. Those feelings scared him, so he tried to block them out by just fucking her harder. With all his power, he pounded into Marty, knocking a few pictures off the nearby wall with the force of his entries.

Marty could feel her climax building as she loved every second of this wild fucking. It was totally carefree and completely thrilling; a first since she was sober, too. Being sober made the sex seem even better.

Todd could feel Marty's pussy clamping up on him as her orgasm was so near. "Cum for me," he commanded her as he reached between their bodies, toying with her clit. He pinched and twisted it, wanting to feel her pussy contract as her juices poured onto his rigid cock.

As her climax hit her juices spilled sliding down his cock covering it. As she cried out in pure pleasure, every touch and every second was so filled with pleasure.

"That's it... YESSS...." Todd spoke in a hot groan. His own orgasm soon followed as he spilled himself deep inside her channel. He didn't let her go right away, but pumped his hips hard a few more times, letting the last of his fiery seed shoot deep inside her.

After he was finished, he pulled free of her, zipping up his jeans. "I guess it's true what they say about you, Marty," he said, looking down into her dazzling blue eyes. "You're the best fuck on campus."

Immediately, he wished he hadn't have uttered those words, but it was too late. What he really wanted to say were words of tenderness and sweet emotion as he held her close, but never could he see himself sharing these feelings he continued to have whenever this woman was near. Feelings and emotions only led to pain and loss; he had learned that so long ago.

12