Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
Todd & two of his frat brothers force themselves on Marty.
5.5k words
3.67
15k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the love story of Marty and Todd starting from the very beginning when they first met in college. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story. In this chapter, there will be a graphic description of nonconsensual sex as well as other 'disturbing' material, so if you are bothered by that please do not read any further.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

I hope you are enjoying my story. Please don't forget to vote!

*~*

The next day was Todd's Calculus Midterm. It was do or die for him. If he didn't get a good grade on this test, he was flunking Calculus. If he flunked Calculus, his dad would make him regret ever being born. He knew that if he got a bad grade, his father would kill him for sure. In the haze of drugs he had consumed the night before, he tried to pass the test.

"How do you think you did?" Powell asked after the test was over and they were walking back to the frat house together.

"I think I bombed the test... and if I did, it's all Marty Saybrooke's fault," Todd quipped.

Marty got through her classes and all her tests with flying colors. She probably could have done it in her sleep. She was talking to a bunch of her friends, and they were all thinking about going to Rodi's. She agreed to go as she wanted to get out and have some fun.

Todd had gone to Rodi's too, but he did not speak to Marty, just glared at her across the room. "Hey, Todd... what's with you and Marty?" Zach asked as he sat down at Todd's table. "You two were all over each other the other night..."

"It's over... I dumped her," Todd lied. "You can have her now... You and Powell can both have her for all I care."

"Great," Zach said with a smirk. He left the table and strutted over toward Marty.

"Hey, babe, you wanna fuck?" he asked her.

Todd watched from the distance, his fists curled as he tried to keep his cool.

Marty glared at Zach. "What?! Do I have a coin slot that says fifty cents for a fuck?" she asked in annoyance.

"NO!" she said in answer to Zach, picking up her beer and walking away. Stupid Todd probably sent him over anyway. She took a long drink from the glass in her hand.

*~*

The next day Todd and Powell went to see how they had fared on the Calculus exam. Powell looked at his grade which had been posted on the instructor's door first. "I got a C-!" Powell said happily. "Wooo hoooooooooo!"

"Let me see what I got," Todd insisted, pushing Powell aside.

"Fuck!" Todd screamed, slamming his fist into the door.

"What? What is it?" Powell asked.

"I got a freakin F," Todd said angrily.

"You did?" Powell said in surprise. "But I thought Marty helped you study."

"I thought she did too... That little bitch must have given me all the wrong formulas!" Todd growled. "How did she do on the test?"

"I heard she got an A," Powell replied.

"See, I told you. That little slut. Because of her, I flunked this test! Do you know what's going to happen to me now?!" Todd screamed.

"No, what?"

"I'm going to have to get a full time job now... This means my dad is gonna cut my allowance. And I won't be able to be here for the Spring Fling... my dad is going to KILL ME!!!!"

Todd was so loud that everyone on campus knew he had flunked his Calculus test, he was blaming Marty, and because of his grades, he would not be able to attend the KAD Spring Fling.

Marty came by to check her score on the test... not that she really needed to because she always made good grades. When she saw Todd and Powell there, she groaned and turned to walk in the other direction. Her grade wasn't so important; she didn't want to deal with Todd right now anyway.

When Todd saw Marty, he went absolutely livid. He grabbed her tight in his arms and pressed her up roughly against the nearest wall. "Don't worry, Marty. I am not throwing you against the wall this time for another quick fuck!" he sneered. "Because of you, I flunked my Calculus test. Because of you, I won't get to play football anymore, I lost my Varsity letter, and you've ruined my whole career!"

"Because of you, my whole life is ruined!" he yelled as he glared into her face.

Marty glared back at him. "YOU had better fucking let go of me right now, Manning," she said in a pissed voice. "I tried to help you study! If you'd spend half as much time studying and actually doing any of the work as you did in trying to get into my pants, then maybe you'd have gotten a decent GRADE! Don't you dare blame me because you can't pick up a damn pencil and do the work. I gave you notes! Formulas! And practice questions! I can't take the damn test for you, too!"

"You're going to REGRET this, Marty Saybrooke. Just you wait... you'll regret it... ALL of it!" Todd said as he set her free, not even noticing the bruises he had left on her upper arms. His anger was explosive, but for some reason the part that hurt him the most is that Marty didn't even want him anymore. He walked away, and Powell followed after him.

Marty couldn't believe the nerve of him. He was such a dick-head! She wished she had never laid eyes on him, let alone slept with him. She walked away and left campus, going back to her house, and slamming the door shut behind her.

*~*

May came to Llanview and it was the night of the infamous Spring Fling. This year the KAD Fraternity would get to host the wild party. Due to his failing grades, Todd's dad had forbidden him to go, but despite his father's stern wishes, Todd had decided to be there. There was beer, hot chicks and loud music. How could he not attend? He couldn't play football anymore, his greatest love, so he had to have some fun in his life.

This was the night Todd would get back at Marty for all she had done to sabotage his life. He had ordered a blow up doll from a catalog, dressed it like Marty, and smeared it's wide-open mouth with lipstick. He taped a sign on its chest that said Marty The Party Girl. As soon as Marty walked into the Frat House on the arm of some guy, Todd came down the stairs, the blow up doll in hand.

He started dancing crazily with the doll. "Hey everyone, look at my date... Marty the Party Girl! Her mouth is wide open... Ready for anyone's cock! Let's all take a turn with her!" Todd taunted.

Marty glared at Todd. She excused herself from her date and marched right up to Todd. "Go to hell," she spit out, turning to walk away from him. Who the fuck did he think he was?!

"What's the matter, Marty? Don't want to admit you're just like the blow up doll here," taunted Todd as he waved the inflatable woman around. "She looks just like you... wide open mouth..... down on her knees, likes cock in all of her holes..."

Everyone at the Spring Fling watched the argument between Todd and Marty. "Can't you solve this in a more constructive way?" asked Jason as he watched the two of them in disgust.

"What way? A beer chug?" Todd said as he reached for his beer. "How about it, Marty? Think you can beat me at chugging a beer?"

"Piece of cake," Marty said, as she got a beer in her hand. "Let's do this."

With the crowd cheering on, Todd started chugging his beer. He drank it down as fast possible, but still Marty was beating his socks off. She slurped down her beer in no time flat. Everyone congratulated Marty, and Todd felt like crap. He threw his beer bottle aside. He then gave Kevin, Marty's date a look that could have killed. With a shove, he pushed Marty at Kevin.

"Todd, you screwed up," Kevin said to Todd. "She doesn't want you anymore... accept it."

"She's all yours," Todd said with a sneer. "She's nothing but a stupid, stuck-up little slut!"

He then watched from a distance, seeing Marty proceed to get drunk and dance around like the wild party girl she was. She seemed to be paying her date very little attention as she was getting wild with the crowd. "Damn, look at Marty," Zach said to Todd.

Fact was, Todd couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Todd couldn't believe it when his two best friends, Powell and Zach then walked up to Marty and started dancing with her. Todd saw red as Marty seemed to be all over his buddies.

Marty knew Todd was watching, so she partied it up right. She was dancing with Powell and Zach, and didn't give a damn because she knew it would get to Todd. He deserved it after the horrible things he had been saying to her.

Todd's mood was volatile, so he disappeared into the kitchen for awhile to do some drugs. After he was in a drug-induced haze, he thought he could handle whatever it was Marty might be doing in the main room of the Frat house. When he walked out, she was no where in sight, but Zach and Powell were standing there drinking beer. "Hey, where's Marty?" Todd asked.

"She and Kevin went upstairs. Actually, I had to help him practically CARRY her up the stairs to his room. She's really messed up right now," laughed Zach. "She was all over Kevin. Hell, she was all over the three of us, me, Kevin AND Powell. You're right, Todd... she's just a little slut."

"I bet she and Kevin are upstairs right now, doing the wild thing," Powell said with a smirk.

"No, she probably just went upstairs to sleep it off," Todd spoke as he reached for a cold one and began drinking it down.

"Todd, you didn't see her... She lay on the bed, pulled her skirt up... showed all of us her panties..." Zach began.

Todd grabbed Zach by the collar of his shirt and glared into his face. "She was drunk out of her mind. She probably doesn't even know what she is doing..." said Todd in a rough voice. "Still, I think we better go upstairs... and 'check' on her. I haven't had the chance to get back at her for making sure I flunked that Calculus test. She's made my life a living hell... and in her drunken state, I'm pretty sure I can do the same to her."

As Todd watched, Kevin came walking down the stairs. He went over to the refreshment table and grabbed another beer. "Where's Marty?" Jason asked.

"I took her upstairs so she could sleep it off," replied Kevin.

Looking at his friends, Todd smirked. "Now's our chance... let's go," he said as he started walking up the stairs. Powell and Zach followed closely behind.

At the top of the stairs was Kevin Buchanan's bedroom. It was the room where many drunken college students would sleep it off after their wild Frat parties. Todd entered the room, seeing Marty sprawled out on the bed. She had a half-smile on her face as though she was dreaming of something good. "Hey, babe," he said as he stood over her, lightly caressing her cheek.

"I don't think she's gonna hear you, Todd. She's drunk out of her freakin mind," Zach spoke up.

"Maybe this will get through to her," spoke Todd as he knelt over the Kevin's bed and began nibbling Marty's neck.

"What are you doing?" Marty murmured, half-dazed as she tried to roll away from the person who was leaning over her. She just wanted to sleep; she was so tired.

"I'm just having a little fun..." Todd said with a laugh as he started caressing Marty's thigh which was exposed by her skirt. He played with the hem, inching it up a little. He wondered what color of panties she had worn.

"Stop," Marty said, pushing his hand away. "I want to sleep. Kevin said I could sleep now." She tried to roll over again to get some much-needed rest.

Todd turned to look at Powell and Zach. "Hey guys, she's drunk out of her gourd. Now's our chance. She sleeps with all the guys on campus, so why don't we just take what she usually freely gives?" Todd said with a sneer.

"What are you talking about, Manning?" Zach asked.

"She's so drunk, she won't even remember it in the morning," Todd said as he started sliding Marty's skirt up. His cock started throbbing in his pants seeing she had on a lacy pair of dark burgundy panties.

Marty brushed Todd's hand away. Why wouldn't he just let her sleep? She was so incredibly tired. She wished she could go home and crawl into bed. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to try to rest here in Kevin's frat room, but she had been so sleepy.

Zach was smirking wickedly seeing that little peak of Marty's panties. He picked Marty up in his arms and started dancing with her crazily. He had his hands all over her body, cupping her ass and squeezing her curvy cheeks. He then set her down in a chair and began spinning it round and round.

"Wooo hooooo!" Todd said with excitement, pretty much in a drug-induced stupor at that point. He couldn't think for himself... all he could think about was getting revenge on Marty for everything he thought she had done to him. At any other time, he would have been furious seeing Zach put his hands all over Marty, but because of the drugs, he just wasn't quite himself.

"Stop!" Marty said, attempting to make the chair quit its wild spinning. "Please stop!" She couldn't understand what was going on. She felt dizzy now; so dizzy from all that spinning. She covered her mouth with her small hand, feeling as though she may puke.

Todd laughed seeing Marty's reaction to being spun around. "It's okay, baby.... we're just trying to have a little fun!" he said with a smirk. He reached out and started playing with her thigh again, caressing and fondling her soft skin. "Powell," he said to his friend. "Lock the door."

"What are you guys gonna do to her?" Powell demanded, looking frightened.

"We are going to have some fun with her. She's been asking for it," spoke Todd. "Now lock the door. Do it... NOW!"

Powell looked like he might protest, but Zach said demandingly. "Do what he says, Powell. Lock the door." Grudgingly, Powell did as he was told.

Marty began to mentally panic when she heard the door locking. She jumped up from her chair in alarm. "Please let me go!" she pleaded. "I need to go home. I'm not feeling well."

Todd reached for Marty, seeing how she was beginning to freak out. "It's okay, baby. You're going to feel a hell of a lot better in just a moment. That's a promise." Picking her up in his strong, muscular arms, he carried her over to the bed. He lay her on it and held her down on it's surface. When she began to struggle, he reached onto the shelf above the bed, grabbing a length of rope Kevin had placed there. When he grasped the rope, marbles went flying everywhere, falling onto the floor with a crash.

"Shhhhh..." Todd crooned to Marty as he tied her hands to the bedposts. "We're just gonna have a little fun."

She looked terrified as he unzipped his pants. As his thick long cock came free, he pushed up Marty's skirt, exposing her burgundy panties once again. Without a word, he tore them from her body. Zach was laughing as he watched, but Powell was flipping out, wanting nothing more but to rescue Marty.

"Powell, stop it. Todd has all of this under control!" Zach growled. Powell sunk to the floor near the giant fish tank, crying like a small child.

Meanwhile, Todd was focusing all of his attention on Marty. "Don't be afraid," he said to her in a whisper. He came over her on the bed, parting her legs with his knee.

Tears streamed down Marty's cheeks, yet she had nowhere to go as she was tied to the bed. She wished she could just die and get it over with. She wished she hadn't come here tonight.

"No, Todd! No!" Marty cried out. "Please don't hurt me!"

Todd lowered himself onto Marty as she was tied to the bed. His cock was stiff as he brushed it against her center. With a hard stab, he pushed himself inside her. He had to thrust into her fast and rough, for she was dry and unready for his entry. He looked down into her face as he moved his hips fiercely, each thrust permeated with his anger.

It was so painful for Marty. All she could do was was cry as the pain ripped through her body. She felt like he was trying to tear her in half literally. There was bound to be blood.

With a few more rough thrusts, Todd reached his climax. He spilled himself into Marty, then stood up from the bed. He zipped up his jeans as he looked at her, seeing all the tears. He traced a trail of tears that moved down her soft cheek.

He then turned to look at Zach who hadn't taken his eyes off Marty during the whole encounter. Marty's skirt was still raised, her legs spread wide open, so Zach could see all of her womanly treasures. "Zach, your turn," Todd said, turning and going to sit in a chair. As the rain pounded on the window, Zach unzipped his jeans, walking toward the bed.

"I always wanted to fuck you, Marty," Zach sneered as he slammed his rigid cock into her ravaged pussy.

Marty cried harder. *They should just kill me and put me out of my misery! I can't take much more of this! Why? Why is Todd letting them do this to me?* Marty thought. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. She could only cry through all of the pain.

Roughly, Zach finished up with Marty, shooting his seed deep inside her. He stood up, putting his now-limp demon back in his pants. "Powell, it's your turn," Todd said softly, looking over at Powell who was whimpering like a baby on the floor.

"Come on, Powell. You heard Todd. Do it, man!" Zach insisted, using his foot to nudge Powell.

"I can't," Powell murmured.

"Do it, Powell!" Todd bit out. "Be a man!"

"Do it... do it!" Zach chanted, helping Powell to his feet. He practically threw Powell atop Marty. Tears came to Powell's eyes as he started to unzip his fly.

Marty wanted to beg them to stop, but she couldn't. She didn't even have a voice left. She was so sore and raw, and it was a miracle that she hadn't passed out yet. She'd rather take death over this torture any day.

Hearing Zach and Todd cheering him on, Powell only hesitated a moment. He pulled his cock free of his pants and slowly lowered himself onto Marty. She lay so still as though she was barely breathing. Powell slid into her quite easily as she was moist from Zach and Todd both having their way with her.

From the distance where Todd was seated in the chair, he watched Powell as he thrust into Marty almost frantically, as if trying to hurry and have it all over. Zach was yelling and cheering. Finally Powell had finished and had stood, zipping up his jeans. "Good man," said Zach, slapping Powell on the back.

"I gotta get out of here!" Powell cried out. "I'm going to be sick!" He scrambled toward the door as he clawed at it with his hands.

"Hey now, it's okay. Let me help you with the door," Zach said as he walked over to the door and unlocked it. Powell ran off into the hallway. He proceeded to upchuck all over the floor. Zach followed after Powell. He didn't want Powell to go out into the crowd and accidentally spill out what had just occured with Marty in Kevin's bedroom.

Todd left the chair where he had been seated and walked over to the bed. Marty lay there, her eyes closed as tears remained on her cheeks. "Marty?" he said in a soft whisper. Gently he caressed her cheek, wiping away all her tears.

With tenderness, he pulled down her skirt, seeing bruises on her inner thighs. Lovingly, he covered her with a blanket. "Sleep well," he whispered, placing a gentle kiss upon her cheek

At this point, she was too tired to respond or even move. She couldn't get up or try to escape as she was tied to the bed. Her body fell into a horrible sleep because every last detail of the rape was etched into her memory.

How Marty managed to sleep was a miracle, but her body was exhausted and it wasn't long until she had passed out completely despite the noise downstairs.

12