Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 10

Story Info
After he escapes prison, Marty finally sees Todd.
2.3k words
3.5
6.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE ::: This is the love story of Marty and Todd starting from the very beginning when they first met in college. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story. This story also deals with the topic of nonconsensual sex as well as other disturbing material, so if you are bothered by that please do not read any further.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

*~Ali, The Genie~*

Todd woke up that morning feeling pangs of hunger. He had slept with his back against a large bag of garden fertilizer. He sit up a little and stretched. That's when he realized, he had no way to eat. If he snuck into the house, someone would surely see him. He might have to wait until nightfall before getting any sort of nourishment.

"Wh-What?" Marty exclaimed, her face turning white as a sheet. She looked fragile, as though she might faint. If he was free, Todd would come...he would come here, and he would try to contact her.

She knew it. She didn't want to see him as she did not trust him. She had to whatever was necessary to keep this baby safe.

"Marty, please try to remain calm. Here, let's get you sitting down," Vicki said as she lead Marty to the parlor and helped her sit upon one of the loveseats. Marty was getting quite big in her pregnancy as she was just now passed her seventh month. She had a hard time getting up and down now, so everyone at Llanfair had been catering to her and trying to help her out all they could. Everyone that is, except Tina. Tina would look at Marty with contempt, with never a kind word to say to the woman who carried her brother's child.

"Honey, try not to worry. The police are looking for Todd, and they are going to find him," Vicki said in reassurance.

Jessica had been watching her morning cartoons while waiting for the school bus. "Why are the police looking for Uncle Todd?" Jessi spoke up.

"He's made some bad choices again," said Vicki sadly.

"Vicki, he's tried to contact me several times through a couple of letters.

I just...right now I don't think I should allow myself to trust him. I know he's your brother and you care for him, but I'm just not ready to face him - not until I know I can trust him," Marty said quietly. She didn't know if there would ever a day that she could trust Todd Manning and at this rate it didn't seem so.

"I understand, Marty. Just try to stay calm. You need to think of the baby," said Vicki. Just then the bus pulled up, so Jessi helped get her cousins outside onto the bus. The three youngsters loaded the bus and went to school.

Vicki stayed right at Marty's side. "I have a feeling he's coming to Llanview, but what he does once he gets here, nobody knows. Yes, he will probably try to contact you. You need to be very cautious. Try not to go outside alone. I will tell the help to keep a look-out for him, incase he should show come here. Try not to worry, Marty," Vicki comforted. "I know one thing, he doesn't want to get caught again...if he's caught, they may just extend his sentence."

Marty nodded as she tried to remain calm. "You're right," she said, as she placed a hand to her stomach. "I'll be perfectly safe in the house. There are so many people here; there's no way he'd get in without someone seeing him. I'll be fine..."

"Yes, you and the baby are going to be just fine. Clint, Cord, and I are going to see to it. Just rest and relax, honey. I will have Cooke bring you up a tray of breakfast food. You could even take it out on the balcony; you need some fresh air,' Vicki kindly suggested, watching as Marty lay a loving hand upon her tummy.

"Thank you," Marty responded, giving Vicki a grateful smile. "Yes, the balcony does sound nice. It's such a pretty day outside.

I think I will have my breakfast out there." She carefully pulled herself up from the sofa as it was hard to get up and down considering how far along she now was.

"Okay, I'll go tell Cooke now," Vicki promised.

Vicki had Cooke send up a tray of breakfast food to Marty. On the tray was cereal, strawberries and red grapes, milk, and fresh apple juice. A maid set the tray on the small table on Marty's balcony, overlooking the gardens. The maid then left, allowing Marty to enjoy her meal.

From the tool shed, Todd looked out the window, seeing some movement on the balcony. He peeked out the window, wondering who he might be viewing.

Marty thanked the maid before she left then took a seat at the table on the balcony to enjoy her breakfast.

The food looked delicious. especially the strawbeerries. She started with the cereal, thinking she would save the fruit for last.

Todd wiped the window with the bottom of his t-shirt, getting a better view of the mansion across from the gardens once the glass was clean. There on the balcony, he could see a figure sitting at a table. His heartbeat sped up, realizing he was gazing at Marty. Part of him wanted to go to her at once, but he restrained himself. "I really miss you, Marty," he said in a quiet voice.

His stomach rumbled when he realized she was eating something on a silver tray. How he wished he had something to eat. He just stood there in the window, watching her, glad for that small glimpse of her if nothing else. After awhile, she eventually stood, returning into the house. Todd felt his heart drop. He didn't know when next he would have to opportunity to see her.

That afternoon, Todd's hunger had doubled. He knew it was still about five hours till nightfall, and even then he wasn't sure if it was safe to find something in the house to eat. He was sitting in the toolshed holding an old dusty bottle just turning it over and over and staring at it, when he heard the distinct sound of children playing outside in the the nearby distance. Todd didn't move and didn't make a sound. He didn't know what would happen if the children came upon him. Would they go running to tell their parents?

"Come on, Sarah... let's go play hide and seek," a little boy's voice called out.

"Okay," a little girl's voice replied. Then there was the sound of the little girl counting slowly to ten. "Ready or not, here I come," the child said loudly.

In the meantime, the toolshed door had came open, and the little blond-headed boy had stepped inside. Todd stayed quiet in the shadowy corner, hoping he would not be spotted. But sure enough, the youngster had saw him. "Hey, who are you?" asked CJ.

"I'm... I'm ...well..." Todd said, not sure of what to reply.

"I know who you are," CJ said excitedly. "You're a genie. Your name is Ali. You came out of that bottle, didn't you?"

Todd looked down at the old, partially cracked wine bottle he had been holding. "Uhhhh...yeah, right," Todd said, half-grinning at the little boy.

"I KNEW it!" CJ said happily. "Sarah, come here!"

CJ called out for his little sister and soon she joined Todd and CJ in the very small toolshed. "CJ, why aren't you hiding?" asked the pretty little girl with disappointment. That's when she too noticed Todd sitting there on the floor. She put her hands on her little hips, staring at him.

"Who are you? And why are in my Aunt Vicki's toolshed?" the child asked suspiciously.

"Ahhh, you must be Tina's little girl. Magical Ali knows everything," Todd spoke up, sounding all mysterious and mystical.

"Sarah, don't talk that way to him. His name is Ali and he's a genie. Just like in that story Aunt Vicki read to us," said CJ.

"You really are a genie?" Sarah asked as she wasn't so quick to believe as CJ had been.

"Yes, I have magical powers. I know things only a genie could know. For example, your name is Sarah Roberts. And this young man here is your brother CJ. Cord is your dad, and Tina is your mom. Your aunt is Vicki Buchanan, and she's married to Clint. Your cousins are named Megan, Kevin, Joey, and Jessica," Todd spoke.

"Wow, only a genie could know ALL of that!" Sarah said in amazement.

"Yes, I am a genie, but I am not your regular run of the mill sort of genie.

I'm different."

"How are you different?" CJ asked.

"Most genies come out of a bottle and grant you three wishes, right? Well, I got out of this bottle all on my own... so therefore, I get three wishes from you," Todd stated.

"Kewl. What would you like to wish for?" questioned CJ.

"Food. This genie is starving. Please go in the house and get me something good to eat. And make sure no one sees you. I'm magical and no one can see me but you and your sister... and if anyone else does see me, I will disappear forever, and I can never come back again," Todd told CJ. "Can you do that for me? Can you get me some grub?"

CJ looked at Sarah and a smile broke out over both of their faces. "Okay, Ali, we won't let you starve," CJ promised. "Come on, Sarah, we will get Ali something to eat."

"Great, thanks... and be careful. Make sure no one sees you, okay?"

"We won't let you down," CJ promised.

Less than 15 minutes later, CJ and Sarah returned, carrying a heart-shaped box full of chocolates. It was nearly full as only one piece had been eaten. "My daddy got these candies for my mommy for her birthday, but she only ate one piece. She said they are too fattening, so won't even miss them at all," CJ said as he handed Todd the box of candies.

"Ohhh wow, chocolate... lots and lots of chocolate," Todd said, thinking he was about to experience a great-big sugar rush.

"And I brought you something to drink," spoke Sarah, handing Todd a can of soda. "It's for you."

"Double the sugar rush. Thank you, thank you very much."

Todd sat down and began gobbling the food as a man half-starved as the children watched. "Ali, you were very hungry," Sarah said as Todd then began sipping his chilled cola.

"Yeah, I truly was. Do you think you guys could bring me something to eat everyday? I do like real food other than candy, ya know," spoke Todd with a chuckle.

"Sure, we can bring you something to eat afterschool everyday. Do you have any other wishes?" asked CJ.

"Do you know of a better place I could sleep?"

CJ and Sarah looked at each other. "We could take you to our secret place," said CJ as he took Todd's hand in his. "Come on, Ali, we'll show you." Todd got to his feet so he could be drug away by the eager youngsters.

The children took Todd to a little building on the edge of the premises. "What's this place?" asked Todd as they stepped inside.

"It used to be Aunt Vicki's garden shed, but it isn't used anymore," spoke CJ. "No one comes here now, just me, Sarah, and Lucy."

"Who's Lucy?" Todd asked.

"Our cat," Sarah spoke up.

"Ohhh that's okay. Cats are allowed," Todd said in relief.

He looked around. This place wasn't so bad. There was a couple of old lawn chairs, one of which was a lounger. It had a thick padding on it.

*There's my new bed* thought Todd.

"So, do you like it, Ali?" CJ wondered.

"Yeah, it's great," Todd told the kids with a smile. "You guys better get back in the house now. You don't want anyone to miss you and come looking for you. I'll see you tomorrow after school. And don't forget to bring me something good to eat."

"We won't," little Sarah promised.

"Okay, let's pink-swear you won't tell anyone I'm here," Todd said to the youngsters. Sarah and CJ held out their pinkies and Todd joined pinkies with each of them.

"We promise not to tell," the children swore in unision.

"See ya tomorrow, Ali," said CJ as he took his sister's hand and they left.

"Goodbye," replied Todd.

After the children left, Todd relaxed upon the lounger chair, eating chocolates and daydreaming about the moment he would see Marty again. A smile came to his face thinking of the two wonderful children he had befriended.

Days passed and Todd seldom saw Marty, unless it was a brief glimpse of her on the balcony. She didn't seem to leave the house much and if she did, she was never alone. One day however as he watched from the bushes, she stepped out the front door and began walking toward her car. He had been waiting for such a moment. Thank God she was alone. Before she could notice him, he sprinted from the bushes and stood in front of her car.

"Marty," he said as a smile widened on his face.