Todd and Me

Story Info
A girl introduces her friend to her brother.
1.6k words
3.58
62.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers

Todd Barker and I knew of each other but had never actually met until that Sunday afternoon in late 2008 at the home of a mutual friend. When we did finally meet, it was over a beer.

He had known my sister Amanda for five years since they met at college. She had been, from the beginning, one of the few who accepted him, his fag hag.

Amanda and I keep no secrets from one another. I had recently come out to her, knowing that she would understand.

The time was coming up on 5. I had been at her apartment for a half hour. She and I were making small talk about the television show that we were viewing. That's when Todd came in response to her invite. I had the impression that she wanted me to meet him.

Roughly a yard separated us on the sofa that first time we had a beer with each other. Amanda sat with a beer and a cigarette by the other wall.

"Todd this is my brother Ron. I told you about him."

"Hi," I said.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Same here," I replied.

"You're homo masculine."

"Yeah I guess," I answered.

Movies came to mind so I mentioned a few. He had seen some of the same films. There were some that he saw that I did not see.

"Sean Penn as Harvey Milk," he remarked, "is one I would like to see."

"He's pretty good."

"Very good," Todd answered in matter of fact tone.

I had always thought love of sports was a common trait in guys. Having heard that gays always opt for musicals, I decided to inquire about that.

"Do you like the 49ers?"

"Ahhhhh," was all he could say.

"The football team," I replied.

"Oh that," he answered. "Amanda told me you're not out."

"He came out to me just a couple of days ago."

"I told her the other morning while driving her to work."

Every guy out of the closet wants a boyfriend immediately. I'm not an exception.

My eyes roamed up and down Todd's small body as though I was cruising him. My brain memorized all his features. The triangular shape face, full lips with the upper angled sharply down to the corners of his mouth, dark hair, and brown eyes all combined to render a really cute boy.

"I'm out since college, graduated three years ago."

"Have you ever been to a sports event?"

"My dad had taken me to baseball games as a little boy. I was not enjoying it. I still don't enjoy them."

"What do you like?"

"I like musicals. The Producers is a funny film. I like shopping, and watching figure skating. I skate."

Not a lot in common, I thought. At least he skates.

"Are any ponds near you?"

"There are but I prefer a rink. I love to skate."

"I watch figure skating a little but I really can't get into it. It's not hockey."

"It's a great sport. It takes a lot of coordination and strength."

"I'm sure it does. I understand most of the famous figure skaters are gay."

"Most," he admitted.

"Bryan Boitano is one."

"He's an old timer from the eighties and you're right. He is gay."

I guess my comment only proved that my knowledge was not up to date on the world of skating. In fact I only knew of Boitano from watching South Park.

My eyes continued to roam up and down his body. He's gorgeous!

"I rollerblade and I skate on the ponds near my house."

"I prefer the rinks. They're smoother. The ice is more consistent and safer."

"I don't feel unsafe after twenty-five degrees for a few days. Besides rinks can get too crowded and they only give you an hour."

"An hour is plenty."

"Not for me," I replied, "I can skate all afternoon."

"You must be good."

"I played hockey since I was 10 and all through high school."

"Are you college grad?"

"Northeastern," I replied, "Computer Science, I work as a programmer."

"I work as a male nurse."

I had been taking gulps from the beer bottle and by then I had finished it. He finished his then lit a cigarette.

He could make smoking look sexy. His lips puckered around the filter. He held it between extended fingers similar to the way girl would hold it.

I had never tasted a cigarette in my life but watching him gave me the urge to have one. My sister I guess was my behavior model. At that moment Amanda was having one, something she did about twenty times a day.

"May I have one of those?"

"Help yourself," he said sliding the Salem pack toward me.

Grabbing his orange Bic, I flamed up a Salem, inhaled and coughed. The room seemed to sway.

"Don't worry the woozy feeling does not last. You get used to smoking."

Encouraged, I puffed again. Despite the initial woozy feeling, I began to enjoy the cigarette. During the next couple of minutes I finished it.

I really would not mind if you hit on me Todd. In fact I would like it. I didn't want to flirt openly. At that moment I knew that Todd was reading my mind.

We began flirting openly. Todd's hand went onto my thigh and slid slowly up toward my crotch. He thought nothing of it. Seconds later his other hand went onto my other leg.

My downward gaze toward his lap betrayed my lusting thoughts. Todd I really want to give you a blow job. I can't wait to be naked with you.

Amanda giggled.

"Would you guys like some privacy?"

She left us there in her apartment shortly after making that remark.

My sister had been openly affectionate with her former boyfriend. I had seen them kiss at my parent's house.

"Ron let's go down the hall to the bedroom."

We rose from the sofa with the same thoughts. Walking hand in hand we came to bedroom. I closed door softly behind us. We stood caressing each other's back. Our lips pressed together and our mouths fell open. Todd slid both hands down to my belt, opened my jeans and took them down. He drew down my briefs inducing my six inch by 1.7 inch cock to spring to life then stepped backward. I watched jerking it as he slowly pulled off clothing. The shirt, T shirt, jeans, and finally underpants all came off. I reached for his massive sex and gently stroked it inducing a hardon. He lay atop me pressing his luscious lips onto mine. Reflexively our mouths opened inducing tongue action. I could feel his swollen, fully erect cock pushing against me. I put my arms around his shoulders and drew my feet up his shins. We continued tongue kissing.

Amanda could have been anywhere. I guessed that she was visiting our parents. In any case she had deliberately left Todd and me alone in her apartment.

After a little foreplay he turned. His lips now closed around my now throbbing cock sliding slowly. I could feel his tongue licking, moistening it as if paving the way for his lips. Finding his gorgeous body irresistible and his hard cock staring me in the face I took it into my mouth. My head began to bob sliding my lips on it. Blow jobs given at the same instant rule!

I would wait only minutes for my first anal sex.

"I have something, actually two things."

Having said that, he walked to his dresser and rummaged through the draws. Seconds later he turned back toward me holding up an unopened condom package and a tube of KY lubricant.

"Lie on your belly Ron."

I rolled obediently and with great pleasure. His fingers penetrated deep inside my hole and seemed to move about gently and freely as if smearing grease. Anticipating my first ever boy on boy sex was already driving me to ecstasy and keeping my dick hard.

The moment had come at long last. It was the moment that had been haunting my dreams for months. Todd's big cock pushed slowly into my hole sliding easily over the lube but stretching the orifice to accommodate it's enormous width. My sheer pleasure mitigated the tingling inside there as it rubbed my insides and touched my prostate. The back and forth sliding motion of his cock continued at slow, steady pace as if in a rhythm.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM baby that's so good. I don't want you to stop!"

The minutes spent inside me seemed like eternity but he finally pulled out. I watched as he pulled off the Trojan. Cum oozed out the hem of it down the length of his shaft.

Todd took me in his arms again this time resting his head against me.

I felt some gratitude to my sister for helping bring us together. I had no doubt that she had told him some nice things about me.

"How are things going with Todd?"

"We went skating the other day. I like his company a lot."

"That's nice. I'd feel bad if he turned out to be some jerk."

"He's not," I answered.

"My ex is a real jerk. I don't want to go into it."

She had my sympathy. In fact her ex made me want to punch him. Why did he always act like he was ordering her about instead of asking in a nice way? Why did he never return a favor? I was happy when she finally came to her senses and dumped him.

"Listen sis I've got to go. I can see him from the window."

"Give him a kiss for me."

"I will," I answered and ended the phone call.

The end.

Dawns
Dawns
104 Followers