Todd Finds Himself

Story Info
Young man learns to love eating creampie.
6.5k words
4.62
3.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Steven. A friend of mine, Todd, and I took a road trip to Seattle. It was a six hour drive and we had no plans other than to get out of the small town we had grown up in.

In Seattle, we got a room at a small, rundown hotel. We kicked back for awhile then showered and went out for drinks.

We walked into a lounge in very nice hotel two blocks from where we were staying. It was plush and quiet. We found an empty table and it was only a minute before a young man came to take our order. When he returned with our beers, setting them in front of us, he said. "The ladies at the bar paid for your drinks!" he turned and walked away.

Todd and I both turned to see who had been so kind. There were five women and three men at the bar but none of them were looking our way. As we sipped the cold beer, we kept watching but none of the women turned to look at us.

The waiter brought another round before we finished the first and again he said. "From the ladies at the bar!" I asked him if he could point out the women who had bought us drinks. He said it was the two on the far right end of the bar. I asked him if he would be so kind as to return the favor and get them a round of whatever they were having. He nodded, smiled and walked away.

I left Todd setting there, stood up and walked over to the two women just as the bartender placed there drinks in front of them. They both turned and smiled at me. I could hardly speak as they both were drop dead gorgeous. They appeared to be in their mid thirties. Both had long black hair and light complexion. They were identical twins. Same smile, the same beautiful teeth, same green eyes and same large breasts.

They thanked me for the drinks.

I introduced myself and then asked if they would be so kind as to join us at our table. I found it odd that they both just stood up and motioned for me to lead the way without saying a word.

At the table introductions were made. They were Samantha and Sarah. Todd and I sat across from the girls. I found it most difficult not to drop my gaze to look at their large breasts as they both wore very low cut, sleeveless blouses that showed most of there tits.

It wasn't long until both of them began to ask us questions like where we were from, were we attached, why we were there, how long we would be in town.

After a few minutes of small talk Samantha, looking me straight in the eyes and asked, "Do you like to go down on your women?"

"What?" I replied, thinking I had misunderstood her.

"Do you like to eat pussy?" she said never taking her eyes off mine

Todd choked on his beer but I was quick to reply. "That would depend on the woman, If we are talking about you, then the answer would be Yes! I would love to eat your pussy!

In fact, I am sure your pussy tastes as sweet as bubble gum and I would eat it until you asked me to stop." keeping eye contact the whole time. I sipped my beer and smiled at her waiting for a reply. It felt like a challenge between us.

She smiled at me and she replied. "That was the answer I was hoping for!"

Sarah looked at Todd "How about you handsome, do you?" she asked him.

Todd answered in a quiet voice. "ahhh, ya, sure I do!"

Todd was shy and he had always been a little meek.

We ended up spending the night with the girls. As luck would have it, they owned the hotel. The girls had inherited it and several others. We were on the top floor in separate suites. Sam and I drank a bit more than we should have and I soon found myself on the floor with her straddling my face. Her pussy was indeed as sweet as I had imagined and I did my best to make her cum as many times as I could. Sam gave me the most incredible blow job I had ever had, she hummed an ummmm when I came and swallowed every last drop. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Sam and I were having breakfast in bed when the phone rang. It was her sister Sarah.

After they hung up Sam told me. "Sarah said that she really likes Todd but he needs to work on his love making skills. She said he didn't want to clean her up after he came in her."

With a grin on my face, I told Sam. "I don't know any guys that would like to do that!"

She replied by asking me. "So you wouldn't go down on me after you came in me? But you enjoy it when I swallow your cum?"

Her openness and bold questions were a bit imitating.

I really had to think about the question and considering how beautiful Sam was, I replied.

"I like being with you Sam but I'm not sure if I would like that or not, I have never done it."

"Well let's find out right now!" she said as she sat her tray on the night stand then pulled the covers off me. Sam moved around a bit then bent down and took my soft cock in her mouth and cupped my balls in her warm hand. I felt my cock growing in her mouth, She sucked and kneaded my balls until I was rock hard then she climbed on top of me and slowly lowered herself, sliding my hard cock slowly into her warm pussy.

Sam sat still with my cock buried deep in her as she pulled her top off. Her large breasts were amazing. They were firm and round with rose colored nipples. She reached behind herself and gently kneaded my balls as she began to slowly rock back and forth on my now throbbing cock. Sam smiled at me as she squeezed my cock with her sweet pussy while kneading my balls with her fingers. Sam knew I would not last long and she was right. Her warm pussy sucked and her long fingers milked until there was not a drop left in me. I felt the cool air on my wet cock as she lifted herself off it.

She had an evil grin and said as she moved up and straddled my face. She giggled and asked "Are you going to be a good lover and clean up your mess?" Sam kept her hand between her legs as she pulled her feet under herself, then squatted above me.

Sam hovered above me with her knees spread. She removed her hand and bent forward. Looking below her hanging tits, Sam watched as a long string of cum hung from her pink, open cunny and clung to the wet, matted hair.

"Open your mouth!" She said.

I watched as more cum began to ooze from her froth covered pussy. I opened my mouth and felt my cock twitch as Sam lowered herself, watching between her hanging breasts as she guided the long string into my mouth. I felt the warm cum touch my tongue. Sam lowered her dripping pussy until it covered my open mouth.

"Suck, suck our cum out of me, suck until there is nothing left and swallow it." She said, in a demanding voice.

I opened my mouth and gently sucked her warm, froth covered flesh into my mouth. She began grinding her pussy on my face. I sucked until I felt warm juice running to the back of my throat. I swallowed it and sucked for more. My cock was so hard it hurt. I pushed my tongue into Sam as far as I could. I sucked for more of the pussy flavored liquid from her now quivering pussy. I reveled in the whimpering sounds that came from her throat as Sam gritted her teeth and ground her cunt into my face.

Sam had an orgasm from hell, she whimpered and twitched. I could feel her cunny pulsating. I watched her stomach muscles tighten. She gasped for air then whimpered again as her body squeezed more cum from deep inside her. I swallowed it then took her swollen clit between my lips and gently sucked it while massaging circles around it with my tongue. I could not believe how intense her orgasm was. I sucked harder and Sam began to shake and tremble then she fell forward gasping for air. I watched the flesh I had sucked and pulled out of her slowly roll back into place as her cunt opened and closed as if it too were gasping for a breath of air. I raised my head and laid gentle kisses on it.

Sam rolled off of me and lay on her side panting. I sat up and moved around until I was laying next to her and gently pulled her long black hair from her sweaty face and shoulders and placed it behind her head. Sam kissed me and drove her tongue deep into my mouth then licked her lips.

She whispered. "That was so fucking hot!

Thank you!" then she looked down at my lips and like a puppy she licked the cum from them, then she licked her lips again. Sam smiled and kissed me. We held each other close and drifted off to sleep.

Sam and I stayed in the room for the next three days. The only people we saw was when room service brought us food. We spent most of the time making love and laughing but there were a few fuck sessions that left us both sore and tired. Needless to say, we both did everything we could to please the other and we had grown very close in a short time.

We didn't hear anything from Todd and Sarah until late afternoon on the third day when Sarah called Sam. I could tell by the way Sam talked things were not as good for Todd as they were for myself. After they hung up I got the whole story.

Sam started off by telling me. "My sister really likes Todd." Sam paused then went on. "She is very dominant Steven. She has never had a lover that could please her. She always pushes them beyond their limits. They give all they can give and then she breaks them and pushes them away."

Sam looked down at the floor for a minute then she looked back up at me and continued. "If your friend Todd makes it through tonight he will never be the same. Sarah will break him!, he will be her slave and he will lick her clean after sex and love it, or he will hate her for what she is going to do to him tonight."

"What is she going to do?" I asked.

"She will force him!" Sam looked back down at the floor.

"How will she force him?" I asked.

"He will be bound. He will have no choice, he will clean her and like it or he will clean her and hate her!" Sam replied as she looked up at me, then she stepped close and put her arms around my waist and gently kissed my lips. I kissed back and held her tight.

Sam whispered in my ear. "Would you like to stay out of it or do you want to go watch?" Sam leaned back and made eye contact, she did not frown or smile, she just waited for my answer.

"Do I want to watch?" I asked. trying to get a handle on this whole thing.

Sam continued. "If Todd agrees to be her slave then he will be the entertainment at a party tonight. If Sarah still wants him after the party then she will collar him and he will be hers to do with as she pleases. If she doesn't want him then he will be escorted to the street and released. Todd says he wants to be with Sarah but he can't make himself clean her up after sex. Todd doesn't know that tonight he will be forced to clean her up. But he has agreed to do as Sarah asks. He does not know it will be in front of a small crowd of people."

I started laughing. I could not help myself. The thought of watching Todd eat Sarah in front of strangers was just too funny. He had always been a bit of a pussy when it came to women. His mother still bosses him around like he is still five years old and he couldn't ever keep a girlfriend because he always just catered to them. It was like he needed them to direct his every move. He wanted them to tell him what to do. It always pissed me off that he was such a pussy with women, but at the same time we were always very good friends and had been most of our lives.

I smiled at Sam and asked. "Will he know we are there?'

"Only if you want him to!" Sam replied

"OK, lets go watch but I would rather he didn't know we were there." I said as I pulled Sam close and kissed her. With both hands on her ass, I lifted her. Sam wrapped her legs around me then leaned back and said.

"Alright, but you must not interfere and If you want to leave at any time that's OK. But you must not do anything to distract or protect Todd. Do you understand?" Sam said with a serious tone of voice.

"I understand!" I whispered then carried her out onto the balcony. We lounged in the sun and drank several rum and cokes. Not another word was spoken about the party for some time.

After giving it some thought, I asked Sam if she was going to want me to be her slave. I so hoped she said no because I could never do it. It would be the end of our relationship and I was really falling for her.

Sam reached over and took my hand in hers, then she blew my mind. "No!, but there is something we need to get out on the table!" Sam paused for a moment then continued "I like being with another woman sometimes but I need a man in my life!" Sam paused again and thought for a few seconds.

"Steven; I have really enjoyed being with you the last few days and I hope we can continue on and hopefully build a lasting relationship, but there will be times when I will feel like being with another woman." She paused again. "I have a girlfriend, we have been together for two years. Her name is Mia, She has been out of town visiting her mother but she will be back sometime this afternoon. Mia knows I have been looking for the right guy and I have told her about you. I hope you two get along!." Sam was wringing her hands and seemed a little on edge.

I squeezed her hand. "Sam; I've only known you for three days and I too like you very much! You're fun, you're beautiful and I can't get enough of you!. I would love to be a part of your life!." I smiled, leaned over and kissed her forehead. "The truth is that I would never be able to share you with another man but the idea of you and another woman is making me hard!"

We had a good laugh then Sam told me the thought of being with me and Mia made her wet. She downed the last of her rum and coke and I could tell she was wondering about her friend Mia. It was obvious Sam loved Mia and would dump me before she would let anything come between the two of them.

The sun was getting hot. We went back inside and soon we were napping on a very plush rug on the floor with all the pillows from the sofa. We slept for some time before Sam's cell phone rang and woke us up. It was Sarah. The party would be starting in a couple of hour. Sam asked me if I was sure about going. Sam said. "Sarah and I are very different, Sarah will have no mercy on your friend tonight!"

After a little thought I told Sam. "I want to go!"

Sam snickered, all she said was "OK!"

We showered and got dressed, then took the elevator down to the first floor, walked through the lobby and outside where a limo was waiting for us. The driver greeted Sam and smiled at me as he opened the door for us. Sam motioned that I get in first. As I climbed in I noticed there was another woman inside. She smiled and said "Hello" as she held her hand out. I returned the greeting and took her hand. Looking into her eyes I kissed the back of her hand. She had an air of royalty about her.

"I'm Mia!" she said

"Nice to meet you, I'm Steven!" I replied and gently let go of her hand

Mia was smaller than Sam and I have to say she was also a goddess. She was Japanese. Black hair up in a bun with a carved ivory pick holding it in place, very light complexion and black eyes. I couldn't tell much about her body as it was covered by a bright green, silk kimono. Her eyes sparkled when Sam climbed in behind me. The two of them leaned together and gave each other happy to see you kiss.

We had drinks on the way and it was only minutes before we were all laughing and having a great time. The limo came to a stop in front of a mansion. We got out and each of the girls took an arm as we walked up the rock steps. I felt like a Roman God with a Goddess on each arm.

A butler opened the large wooden doors and welcomed us in. I was amazed at the size of the rooms and quality of artwork and antique furniture. There were people mulling around everywhere and most of them greeted Sam and Mia. It was obvious that they were all acquainted. The crazy part was that most of the women were extremely good looking and dressed to kill. But what really blew my mind was that almost every woman had a man following her. Some had collars on with leashes. The men always stayed a couple of steps behind the women, and most of them had very little clothes on, some only a loin cloth and some with nothing. I noticed a couple of the men were being led around by their women with a leash attached to their scrotums.

I asked Sam if we could go back outside and talk. She asked if it was okay if Mia came too. Outside we sat at a large wooden table on a huge rock patio. A waiter came over and asked if we wanted drinks, I ordered scotch straight up.

I told the girls. "I'm a little confused here, I have read about this sort of thing but have never been around people like this! Can you fill me in on what's going on?"

Mia sat silent as Sam began to explain. "Well; Ahhh, OK, let me start at the beginning. Sarah and I grew up in a very very wealthy family. Our father was paralyzed from the waist down in a boating accident just after Sarah and I were born. One night Sarah and I were playing in our parents bedroom, in their walk-in closet. They came in with another man. Sarah and I silently watched as the man made love to our mother while our father watched from his wheelchair. When the man finished with our mother he left. Sarah and I hid and watched as our father rolled his chair over to the bed. Mom wiggled to the edge of the bed and put her legs on his shoulders. Father began to lick her between her legs. The noise she made sacred us both but we kept hiding and watching, afraid to make any noise. Soon another man came in and it all started over again. Sam paused for a moment. "Sarah and I watched three men make love to our mother that afternoon as father sat in his wheelchair and watched.

After each man finished and left, father rolled up between mom's legs and licked her. Our mother moaned and even screamed as she seemed to only have orgasms when father sucked and licked her. As we grew older Sarah has only had men that would submit to her but she goes way overboard and always pushes them beyond their limits. As she has never found a man that would clean another man's cum from her like father did mother. Todd Has agreed to be Sarah's sub. He is here tonight for some training. He may not know it but he will clean more than one woman tonight and he will swallow the cum from several men before the night is over."

I looked around at the people and tried to imagine Todd following Sarah around as she tugged on his collar. I just could not see him in a loin cloth and dog collar. But now I was curious about how he would be forced to do something he didn't want to do. I hate to admit it but the thought of him submitting to Sarah's sexual perversions made me laugh.

Yes, he was my best friend and had been since childhood. He was a big country boy, strong, polite and caring. But he was still a meek and shy child inside.

I smiled at Sam and Mia then told them. "OK!, I want to stay and watch the show, but I may need another stiff drink!"

The girls laughed a little. We were just finishing our second drink when a young woman came over to the table and announced that our seats were ready. We got up and again I felt like a god with a goddess on each arm. The girls seemed to know where we were going. We walked through a large door and then down some stairs into a huge room. There was a long bench in the center of the room. It had chairs around it. There were about thirty people there, some women with their male slaves in tow and a couple of men with women that appeared to be there slaves. They also wore collars.

Sam and Mia took seats at one end of the bench. I sat next to Sam. It seemed everyone else was waiting for us because as soon as we sat down other people also took seats or moved closer to the bench. It was only a few minutes until Sam pointed out Sarah in the crowd. I watched as Sarah walked very slowly towards the bench. She wore only a loin cloth and scarf draped over her large breasts. She held her hand high and in it was a leather strap. Attached to the strap was a man wearing nothing but a hood and headphones. His hands were bound in front of him and the leather strap was attached to his scrotum.

12