Todd's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you Todd," Kevin asked as he brought his hands down to Todd's head and began thrusting lightly into Todd's mouth as the boy sucked him.

"Mmmm," Todd moaned around Kevin's mouth, loving that Kevin was talking about using him like a slut, he wanted to feel Kevin fuck his ass and cum inside him so badly. He wanted to feel Kevin pull his hair and spank his ass and call him a dirty whore while he got fucked hard. Kevin could tell that Todd loved his dirty talk; the look in Todd's eyes was enough.

"That's right, take my cock like you're a dirty little whore, you know you like getting used," Kevin said as he pulled Todd's hair and fucked his mouth. "I've never fucked a guy so young, I can't wait to cum in your mouth and feel my cock slide into your eighteen year old ass afterwards. You know you want my cum in your mouth don't you."

Todd moaned again as he slid his lips down to the base of Kevin's throbbing dick, letting the older man take control as he reveled in having his mouth used and fucked.

"Good, because I haven't cum in days," Kevin said, "I'm getting close and I'm going to shoot into your hot mouth."

"Oh god," Todd thought, he wanted it so badly it felt like something was burning inside him, overpowering his every thought and reason. Suddenly he felt Kevin's cock twitch in his mouth and he sucked it even faster, letting Kevin ram him with every thrust. Kevin moaned in ecstasy and fucked Todd's mouth with an intensity that made Todd tingle from lips to cock.

"Oh god, yes, I'm going to cum, take it in your mouth," Kevin shouted as he fucked Todd's mouth and shot his hot cum deep into him. Todd loved the feeling of the hot liquid filling his mouth, he stroked his cock even faster and felt his own orgasm draw near as he swallowed Kevin's hot load. Kevin moaned again as another spurt of hot jizz shot from his cock and filled Todd's mouth. Todd swallowed as much as he could but some ran down his lips as Kevin kept fucking him. He felt the hot cum run down his chin and as he stroked himself and a drop fell onto the head of his cock, turning him on so much that he started to cum again. Kevin held Todd's head down, forcing him to deepthroat his cock as Todd shot his load a second time. The orgasm ripped through Todd's body and his throat opened for Kevin's cock so it could slide further down his throat, making him gag and pull away.

"God, that was amazing. Did you cum again," Kevin asked, "fuck that is so hot Todd."

"Ya, I couldn't help myself, your cock just felt so good," Todd replied.

"Don't feel bad, it's a turn on," Kevin said as he lifted Todd to his feet. "That was a great blowjob Todd, I'm so glad we met today," Kevin told him with a smile that assured Todd he meant it. "I want to do this again, and I want you to know that I'll gladly teach you everything I can about sex," Kevin said as he brought his lips to Todd and kissed him passionately. Todd's lips opened for Kevin's and he felt the older man's tongue dart into his mouth and tease his, like it had his cock. Their cocks pressed against each other's bodies as they embraced and Todd felt his body pulse in ecstasy at the erotic pleasure of being held in another man's arms. He thought pleasantly about having more sex with Kevin and learning everything the older man had to teach him when he noticed that standing at the door, was his aunt, with a wicked smile on her face. She turned and walked down the hall as if she was completely unsurprised and Todd could only imagine what that meant or what fate had in store for him now.

12