Todd's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had Wednesday off and spent my time trying not to think about what was going to happen the next evening. Sometimes my mind would drift to the image of my wife naked in Alex's lap and I had to shake it out of my brain least it drives me crazy. "It was just a friendly hand job" I had to keep telling myself, "A favour for a friend in need". I couldn't believe how much it excited me. Laura and I fucked every chance we got since her 'date' with Alex was arranged, I think we were both charged up equally about it.

I hadn't heard much from Alex at all and we certainly hadn't discussed what was going to happen. I think we had an unspoken understanding that we wouldn't talk about it. I trust my wife and decided to let this be her little charity project.

On Thursday morning I heard Laura get out of bed, I opened my eyes and watched her move through the room. She slipped off her boxer shorts and was about to head into the bathroom to shower when she saw me awake.

"Hey you!" she smiled and flopped naked on the bed next to me to give me a kiss. Then she bounced back up and disappeared into the bathroom. She was clearly in a great mood.

Before she left for work I told her to have a good time tonight, to be careful and to let me know right away if anything went wrong. I'd be just a text massage away. But most of all I told her I loved her and to have fun.

"It's more for Alex than it is for me!" she exclaimed, although clearly, she was enjoying the situation. "And don't worry, we'll just hang out like we usually do when you're here, I'm just going to give him a quick release at some point, it'll be very clinical, trust me." She chuckled.

I headed to work early in the afternoon and thankfully I was crushed with a heavy workload. There was a backlog of work tickets in the system and I found myself hoping between aircraft and the workshop trying to keep up and get planes moving. I hardly had time to think about what was happening at home at all, in fact I forgot completely a few times until it snapped back into my head and suddenly the butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I finally had a few moments to collect my thoughts, I looked at my watch, it was 9:56pm. It dawned on me that something must have happened between Laura and Alex by now. I checked my phone, no messages. I guess that's good, right? The last hour of my shift went by very slowly as I sat at my workbench and documented the unresolved tickets for the next shift.

I left work at 11:15pm and started the half hour drive home, my mind racing. A few times I noticed my foot had gotten a little heavy on the gas pedal and I had to slow it down. The drive felt like an eternity. When I got home Alex was gone already, that was no surprise and I was a little relived, it would be much less awkward this way. The house was mostly dark, Laura was apparently in bed already. Maybe the night hadn't gone as planned, maybe nothing happened.

I quietly entered the bedroom. Laura was propped up on her pillows, the reading light on and her book in her lap. She looked up and me, she smiled and blushed deeply, right then I knew, it happened.

She patted the bed next to her so I slipped my clothes of and crawled in, my cock was rock hard and she giggled as she watched me. I snuggled in next to her, nothing felt different about her and her kiss was warm and comforting. I looked over at her nightstand and saw her favourite vibrator, apparently she had done a little post game celebrating before I got home.

"Well how'd it go?" I had a lump in my throat.

"Firstly, let me tell you that you are an amazing man and I love you!" She kissed me again to emphasize. "It went very well, I was surprised how comfortable it was actually I thought it would be more awkward."

"Tell me." My hand instinctively went to my cock as I listened.

"He arrived at his usual time and he brought pizza and wine, not his usual beer. I thought that was funny and cute. "

"What did you wear?" I interrupted.

Laura chuckled "I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, but I had my new lingerie on underneath."

"So much for clinical." I mused out loud.

"Oh hush!" she smacked my arm playfully. "Do you want to hear this or not?"

"Please go on." In truth my cock was aching to hear what happened.

"We ate, and drank his wine. There was clearly some tension in the air and neither of us brought up what he was there for. He talked about his work and I talked about my work but his eyes spoke volumes, he was clearly nervous and excited."

"After we ate we took our wine into the den and I turned on the tv. I sat on the sofa and he went and sat in the big armchair he usually does. I just stared at him until he noticed." She laughed, clearly amused. "I told him to get his butt over on the sofa with me, and he got up and moved over with a smile on his face. I think that was the moment the ice broke."

I felt a little pang of jealousy at that, my wife was playing the seducer to our friend. A thrill ran through my spine, I decided I liked it and kept my mouth shut.

"We watched tv for awhile, I sat close and leaned on him. The wine was doing it's job, I think we were both feeling good. He was quiet, but soon I felt his hand brush my thigh. At this point I figure it was up to me to get this started, he was clearly not going to ask. I just came out and asked him if he wanted to see my tits like in the picture." Laura laughed at her own bravado.

"I pulled my t-shirt off, I had my lingerie on underneath. You should have seen the stupid grin on his face, I probably could have gotten him to sign anything at that point!"

My cock stirred in my hand thinking about my wife exposing herself to him, I was rock hard.

Laura kept her eyes on me as she continued. "My nipples were practically poking through the fabric, baby it was such a thrill to see his reaction. It's been a long time since I felt quite like that, it felt a little dirty, I liked it. I could tell he was having trouble with his hard-on in his jeans, it was sexy to know I was having that effect on him."

"I gave him a couple of minutes to get a good look, we both sort of laughed at each other. I think he wanted to touch me but I wasn't sure that would be right, so I didn't invite him to. I pushed him back, got on the floor between his knees. I kept my jeans on but he had a good view of my tits as I ran my hands up to his fly and unzipped him." Laura's breath got a little faster, she really enjoyed reliving this. I felt her fingers reach for my shaft and I let her take over stroking me.

"I felt his dick through his underwear first, the heat coming off it was intense. Then I reached in and pulled him out. He has a pretty nice cock, circumcised, about the same length as yours but maybe a tad thicker. You have nothing to worry about baby." She giggled, and I smiled. I wasn't worried or bothered at all, I was just focused on not blowing my load as my wife stroked me with the same hand she had earlier jerked off our friend.

"I gave him a few strokes to get use to the feel of a new cock, he didn't say a word as he watched my hand work him. I grabbed his belt and tugged down so he would lift his butt up so I could pull his jeans off. I told him that would be much easier."

Laura stopped talking and looked at me for a second. Her hand on my cock stopped. "Is this too much baby, are you ok with this? If you don't want to hear the details I understand."

I swallowed hard, it was time to confess. "Baby, I have to tell you, this is easily the hottest thing we've ever done. It was all I could do not to have a boner all day!"

"Really?" She asked with a new grin. "This doesn't make you jealous? Or upset?"

"No it really doesn't, I can't explain it but it makes me horny as hell."

"Me too!" she exclaimed. "I was wet all frigging day! I am so glad you like this as much as I do, I was worried maybe it would be too much for you." She resumed stroking my cock, her grip a little tighter.

"What happened next?" I implored.

"Ok, so once he was naked from the waist down I could tell he was way more comfortable. He totally relaxed. I started stroking him slowly with my right hand and making sure he could still see my boobs if he wanted, my nipples were hard like diamonds, they ached. I kept my lingerie on the whole time, but it's so sheer I may as well have been topless. I kept my jeans on too, but I still felt a little slutty jerking off a man who wasn't my husband."

I could see my wife nipples were hard now too, I reached over and cupped her warm breast, she moaned but kept the story going.

"I asked him if the pace was good, he had been so quiet I was worried how he was handling it. He just said the pace was great and I was great." She giggled at that. "So I just kept going. I reached up with my left hand and stroked his balls too, he made a sound like he enjoyed that as well. At this point I heard him mumble a thank you, or something to that effect, I just told him I was happy to help out a friend in need. His cock was so hard in my hand, almost as hard as your is now. That's when he told me he wasn't going to last long. I told him to cum anytime he was ready, I picked up the pace."

She paused for a sec. "I uh, wasn't going to mention this but now that I know you are into it I will. Without saying a word Alex reached down and grabbed my boob. It happened so fast I couldn't stop him. He was clearly thinking with his cock and not his brain at this point. I didn't really mind letting him cop a feel, but I wasn't sure how you would feel about it."

My own cock throbbed as I processed that last sentence. "I think you can feel in your hand now how I feel about it sweetheart."

She laughed, relieved. "Ok good, because it felt so natural and good in the moment. It was like that's all he needed because he came almost right away. He shot a huge load, it flew straight up in the air, I couldn't help but gasp when it happened. The first bit landed on his shirt, but the rest came down on my fingers and thumb. It felt like molten lava it was so hot, and it was all over my hand. Also the moment he came he squeezed my boob hard over and over, it was so primal it just about made me cum too. I hid my reaction, I didn't want him to know how much I was enjoying jerking him off."

I couldn't take it any more, when my wife said that I felt my own orgasm about to erupt. "Oh god." Is all I could say, but Laura knew exactly what was happening. She quickly leaned over and engulfed the head of my cock in her lips and I flooded her mouth with my cum. A long and strong orgasm overtook me as she swallowed every spurt, her tongue swirling my head to get every drop she could.

I closed my eyes and collapsed back against a pillow to recover. My wife kept my cock in her mouth as it gradually went soft. After a couple of minutes, she released me and curled up under my arm, her head on my chest. Once I caught my breath and my brain came back to life a gave her a squeeze and a chuckle. She looked up at me with a loving smile on her face. "Is everything ok?" she asked simply.

"Oh yes, everything is ok baby."

Her face brightened, and she squeezed me back. "Good. I sort of like being your naughty wife."

"So what did Alex do when he was done?" I was suddenly curious how he was handling all this.

"I think we were both a little embarrassed at first, I had his cum running down my hand after all which felt kind of silly for some reason. I had a towel ready under the sofa so I grabbed it and cleaned us both off. He went soft right away but I was gentle wiping him clean. I made a crack about how this was way better service than some hooker, and he found that really funny. He pulled his pants back on and we sat for awhile longer on the sofa together watching tv. I kept my t-shirt off so he could still see my boobs, I think he liked that because he watched me almost as much as the tv."

"Do you think you want to do that for him again?" I asked but I was sure I knew the answer.

"Well, he sort of asked me the same thing. I said I would check with you but I didn't see why this couldn't be a regular thing, at least until he gets his own girlfriend."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. "I think that would be just fine. Maybe we could even..." I paused to make sure I was ready to suggest this. "...maybe go a little farther too."

Laura raised her eyebrows at me and grinned. "Yeah, I sort of want to see where this leads now. I feel like you and I have sort of started a journey to something."

I smiled and nodded. Then my wife took my hand and placed it between her legs. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, I could feel her swollen labia and she gasped as my finger slid effortlessly across her slippery clit. I felt my cock stir and harden again.

"Do you think you have the strength to fuck your naughty hotwife before we fall asleep?" She asked coyly.

"Does this answer your question?" I rolled on top of her, my renewed erection pressing against her sex hungrily. I had heard that term 'hotwife' before, but I made a note to look into it's exact meaning later, but I felt a thrill at the implication.

12