Toeing the Line – Her view

Story Info
A previous exhibition told from her side
2.7k words
4.37
25.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I got married right after college and have been happily married for the past ten years. He had a good job. He worked hard, with long hours, frequently putting in overtime and even the occasional weekend. But one of the perks of his job was that every other month of so he'd have to work out of another of his companies offices, which were located across the country, and a few overseas locations. Not so much of a perk for him I guess, but I almost always traveled with him and we would usually add a couple of days of vacation to the end of the trip. It was a well-deserved break for him, and one of the advantages of being childless was that we could pack up and leave town at the drop of a hat.

His company had an office in New York City, which he had worked out of at least once a year. While he was working, I'd live the good life.... room service for breakfast, maybe use the hotels spa amenities to work out or swim, get a massage, perhaps a facial, manicure or pedicure. I'd visit museums, which was something that I love to do and Mike hated to do. And I did more than my share of shopping, again something I loved and Mike hated. After his work week was over and our 'vacation' began, we'd catch a Broadway show or two, have some nice meals, catch some jazz down in the Greenwich Village, and perhaps go out to club and get in some dancing. We'd generally enjoy all that NYC could offer. The fact the Mike could expense account some of the costs was an added bonus.

One summer four years ago, our New York vacation ended up being far from the norm.

It had been a hard winter that year. Spring was mild and when summer eventually arrived it came in with a bang. The NY trip was already scheduled, and rather than spending hot nights in the city, Mike suggested that we get a car and visit Atlantic City. We could spend the days on the beach and the evenings in the casinos. He didn't have to talk me into it – I love the beach.

So early on Saturday, after Mikes work week, we packed our travel bags into the rental and headed out the Lincoln Tunnel into New Jersey, then south towards the beaches. Mike had said that we should have our swimming and beach accessories available in case we wanted to stop somewhere before Atlantic City, so I had packed up a smaller carry-on bag with swim suits, towels, and sun lotion.

After about an hour of driving, Mike exited the highway, looking for a place to get some breakfast. We found a diner. In the entrance way to the dining area there was a display of brochures promoting the various tourist attractions and sites to see. We picked some up and looked through them over breakfast. Most of them were for the typical roadside attractions, but Mike found one about Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area, a state park not far from where we were. There were swimming areas with lifeguards and concessions – all that we needed to hear. We decided to head there after we finished breakfast.

After we drove through the entrance into Sandy Hook, we passed a couple of parking areas for beach access. Mike had read through the brochure more than I had and seemed to know where he was heading. Before long we pulled into the parking area for Gunnison Beach.

There were a good number of cars in the parking area, which was to be expected as it was a clear sunny day without a cloud in the sky. The temperature was still pleasant, but the day had all the markings of being a scorcher. The ocean water was going to feel great.

At the entrance to the beach there were restrooms with areas to change. I put on my green bikini and checked myself out in the mirror. The suit was the most daring one that I owned. I knew that I had a good body; I kept myself in shape by my almost daily visits to the gym. I was never comfortable showing it off, but I was ok in that suit. I had worn it throughout the summer so far and already had the base of a nice tan. I was looking forward to getting even darker.

There was a long walkway through the dunes to get down to the beach, and an even longer walk across the sand to get to the shoreline. Mike led the way towards the left after we got off the walkway.

We settled down not far from the shore in an area with plenty of space to ourselves. Once I sat down I noticed that the beach around us was the pretty much empty and the area to the right seemed much more popular. As I was looking down the beach I realized that most of the people on that part of the beach were naked.

I turned to Mike and saw him looking as well, with a big grin on his face.

"Did you know this was a nude beach?" I asked.

"I had heard that there might be a clothing optional beach here, but I didn't know this was it." he replied.

He looked back across the beach and pointed out a sign that we had missed on the way in. It read BEYOND THIS POINT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE SUNBATHERS.

"It seems that we are in the non-nude side," he said, "but if you want to get an all-over tan, we can cross over."

That pissed me off. Once again Mike was trying to push me into something that I didn't feel comfortable with. I was pretty sure he knew exactly what this beach was about and had probably planned this long before today. I didn't believe that being here at the nude beach was coincidental. I told him so, and I'm afraid we exchanged some harsh words. He asked if I wanted to leave. I said I was fine on this side of the line. Then has asked if I wanted to take a walk with him, something we would normally do at the beach. But I suspected that he meant to walk along the shore on the nude side, as there wasn't much more shore on the clothed side before the dunes took over. I told him to go ahead without me – and to try not to be creepy and stare. "Have fun!" I said, with more than a hint of sarcasm.

As I watched him walk off, and yes, towards the nude side, I started to cool off but was still a little upset. Mike was always trying to get me to dress sexier and I had actually felt that I was getting better at wearing more revealing clothes over the years, but I was doing so at my pace, not at his. If he had been honest and told me upfront about this beach being clothing optional, I might have actually agreed to be here.

But, either way, I was here now and wanted to relax in the sand and surf.

Looking around, I noticed a young man sitting on the clothing optional side no more than 15 feet away, across the imaginary line that separated the naked from the clothed. He was sitting in a beach chair, generally facing the shore, but angled slightly in my direction. He was reading a book, but I could see that he was checking me out from behind his dark sunglasses. Then he glanced up, gave me a nice smile and returned to his book. I thought it strange that, with all the naked women to watch, he chose me. All that he had to do was to turn his chair in the opposite direction and he could watch over a veritable feast of nakedness. I was flattered I guess, but still it was strange.

I decided to take a quick dip before I got into some serious tanning. When I returned to my towel I noticed that my admirer had laid down, face up. His feet were pointed towards me, so I could see his total package on display. I really wasn't that experienced and, other than Mike's, I hadn't seen that many dicks before, but, as I dried off, I took notice of his. It seemed to be about the same length as Mike's, but looked fuller, plumper. Also, where Mike had lots of dark pubic hair, his was mostly void of any hair, with just a small patch of auburn curl above the base of his penis.

I spread my towel out and laid face down, pointing in his general direction so that I could get a better look at him. He was younger than me, probably in his early 20's. He was attractive but not drop dead gorgeous; just sort of above average looking.

And he was naked.

I don't know how it happened, or what triggered it, but at that moment I decided that I wanted to tease this guy. I reached behind me and undid my bikini top, letting the straps fall off to either side. The sides of my breasts were exposed, which was probably not that daring for most women, but for me it was already crossing the line.

I laid there for a bit secretly watching him trying to act like he was reading while I could tell that he was not so secretly watching me.

After a bit he stood up and started to apply some sunscreen... all over. I spied on him as he coated his dick and balls, making very sure that he was well covered. I felt like he was doing this to get my attention, and it was working. As he sat back down into his chair, I noticed that his plump dick had gotten a bit fuller and was glistening from the oiling.

I decided to take it a step further.

On the pretense of getting a bottle of water, I lifted up a bit as I reached over for the bag. I could feel that my nipples weren't exposed, but he would have had a good view of my breasts. I sat up to take a sip, covering my nipples with one hand, but knowing that most of my tits were exposed.

I was enjoying this. Nobody but Mike, who was now off watching other topless women, had seen this much of me in years.

I gave up the pretense of pretending not to be looking at him. So I looked directly at him and caught him looking back at me. He seemed startled but held eye contact. I broke the contact long enough to look around to see if anybody could see me. There wasn't anybody close by. Taking a deep breath I reached down and tugged my bikini bottom up so that I had a camel-toe wedgie. My shaved pussy was clearly outlined by the wet suit; my lips threatened to pop out on either side.

I watched as his eyes took in the sight then traveled up my body. He smiled. I returned his smile and then purposely moved my stare down to his cock. I could see some of it, but wanted to see it all. I moved my eyes back to his and gave a nod, with raised eyebrows, towards his dick. He understood what I was doing and smiled as he slowly separated his legs. Now I had a complete view and could see that his dick was fully erect. It would be difficult for me to say how big he was, but is seemed like he had doubled in size from when I first saw him. I guess he was a grower, not a show-er.

Taking it a step further, I nodded my head towards his dick and with my free hand gave him the universal sign for jacking off – fingers and thumb creating an 'O' shape, pumping the hand up and down.

I laid back on my stomach, raised up enough that he could see my nipples.

He had understood what I was requesting. He briefly looked around, and then reached for his sun lotion. He squeezed some onto his cock, grabbed his erection and gave it a couple of strokes. He was so hard!

He paused then nodded his head toward my crotch as I had done to him. Of course I understood what he wanted so I rolled over onto my side facing my naked friend. I looked around and then lowered my arm to reveal my bare tits. I kept my hand on one breast, toying with my now erect nipple. Then I moved my hand down to my pussy, just lightly tracing the outline of my labia.

Of course he was watching me as I was watching him. He stopped stroking and took a bit of precum from the tip of his dick onto his finger as if offering it to me. I returned the favor, dipping my hand under my suit and into my pussy. I was soaking, and it wasn't just because of the ocean. I brought my hand out and offered him a shiny wet finger. I slowly put it into my mouth, sucking off my juices. He did the same with his finger.

We both went back to the business at hand. He was out in the open with no holds barred and I was only slightly more discreet. I was topless; my bottom was still on, though barely covering anything. I started rubbing myself. I felt so wicked, but I wasn't about to stop now.

He seemed to be taking his time as if waiting on me. So I reached down and moved my suit off to the side. He could now see my pussy, but only for a moment as I put two fingers inside and used my thumb to massage my clitoris.

As I started pumping my fingers in and out, he increased his stroking. The extra effort made him start to cum. He leaned back and spurted his sperm into the sand. That pushed me over the edge. I clamped down hard on my pussy and came with an intensity that I had never achieved before.

Eventually I caught my breath. He was watching me recover. I gave him a smile and mouthed "Thank you!" He replied by mouthing "No, thank you!"

He got up and walked down into the water. I put my suit back on and also headed to the water. I stayed on my side of the line, clothing required, and he stayed on his, clothing optional. We never got any closer than about 10 feet apart and no words were exchanged, but we did watch each other wash away our indiscretions.

I looked back at the shore and saw Mike walking back up the beach, so I left the ocean and walked up the shoreline to greet him. We walked back to their towels, right past my naked friend. I asked Mike if he enjoyed the walk. Of course he did, and even tried to tell me that we could still cross over and get naked. I protested and told him that would never happen.

Perhaps if he hadn't have been so insistent I would have given him a show. Poor Mike never knew what he missed.

We stayed on the beach for a little while longer.

Occasionally I would sneak a glance over at my friend. Once he spread his legs open a bit and discreetly stroked himself. Mike noticed me smiling and asked what was so funny. I thought quickly and said that I really enjoyed the day on the beach. I wasn't lying.

Eventually it was time for us to leave. We packed up, and I let Mike lead the way towards the back to the walkway. I had purposely left my tube of sun lotion in the sand so I turned back to get it. I leaned over to pick it up and quickly wrote my phone number in the sand, along with the words "Thanks! Text me!"

He did of course. We started a secret online affair, exchanging stories, fantasies and pictures. Mike eventually gave up on trying to get me to dress and act sexier. I of course told him that it wasn't in my nature.

Ha!