Toes in the Water Ch. 02

Story Info
Aimee gets her reward.
1.2k words
4
19.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in a large finished basement. The floor is hardwood and the walls are painted a deep blue, not the color I was expecting, but I liked it. All kinds of equipment is scattered around the room. A low padded leather table is off to one side, a Saint Andrews Cross on another. Chains and cuffs hang from the ceiling. There are numerous cabinets on one wall, filled with things I can only guess about. Kyle comes down behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Are you doing alright, Aimee?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir," I breathe, beginning to feel nervous at the prospect of true bondage. He begins to rub my arms, making me relax a little bit. He seems to know exactly how to put me at ease. "What is your safe word?" he asks me.

"Penny."

"Good girl. Remember it and use it if you need to." I find his words reassuring, but I don't think I'll need to use it. "Come over here," he says and leads me over to the padded table and motions for me to get on it. I climb up and lay down. Kyle positions my arms and legs at the four corners of the table and attaches fleece lined leather cuffs to each limb, leaving me spread eagle on the table and completely exposed to him. He finishes by placing one band across my chest above my breasts and another across my hips, rendering me unable to move. I feel completely helpless, which is part arousing and part worrying. Kyle must see the worried look on my face, because he sits on the table next to me and says, "Do you need to use your safe word, Aimee?"

I quickly shake my head. "No, Sir."

He smiles and rests his hand on my right thigh, caressing it gently. Then, he stands and goes over to one of the cabinets and returns holding a wand vibrator. "This is called a Thunderstick," he says. "I want to see how your body reacts to stimuli, so I'm going to make you cum four times. You do not need my permission to cum for this."

He leans down and kisses my lips softly. I open my mouth and willingly let his tongue slip in and explore my mouth. He turns the vibrator onto its lowest setting and brings it to my right nipple. Even at its lowest setting it is still very powerful and my body jerks upwards against my restraints. I can feel Kyle smile and he sits back up and circles my nipple with the vibrator. It immediately hardens into a little pebble and begin to pucker. My breathing starts getting harder and he switches to my left nipple, which also hardens. He then traces the vibrator down my stomach, causing it to shiver and make me squirm. He traces it down my sides and the outsides of my thighs before moving to my inner thighs. By now I'm shaking with need and straining against the bonds. Kyle is watching me closely, analyzing me.

He begins moving the vibrator closer to my pussy. My hips try to buck, but the restraints won't let me as he touches it to my clit. I start writhing as my pleasure starts building and then he switches the power up a notch. I gasp and strain against my bonds as a powerful orgasm rocks my body. He leaves the vibrator there for a few seconds and then takes it off, allowing my body to recover. He caresses my shaking body gently as I come down from my high. When my body stops shaking enough, he starts again, beginning with my nipples and ending with my clit. I'm gasping and my body is writhing again as he stimulates my clit a second time, this time on higher power. He keeps it there and my hips strain so hard against the restraint I'm sure I'll have marks when we're done.

I cry out and cum again, but this time, instead of taking the vibrator away, he keeps it there, vibrating on my overly sensitive clit. My body strains harder than it ever has and my head thrashes from side to side. When my body calms down a little bit, I'm breathing heavily and my body is covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I look at Kyle with a pleading look in my eyes and he uses his free hand to caress my cheek. "You're half way done," he says reassuringly. I nod, but I'm not sure I can make it two more without passing out, especially if he keeps going the way he is. He switches the power up another notch and I cry out again and try to thrash more. I don't know if I can handle it anymore. My body doesn't know how to handle the overstimulation. He switches up the power again, which quickly brings on another even more powerful orgasm. I give a quiet scream as my orgasm wracks my body with spasms. Kyle keeps the vibrator on my clit again, but switches down the power a little, allowing me to recover a little bit again. I concentrate on my breathing and try to get my body to relax a little bit.

Once I've relaxed enough, Kyle turns the power back up and my body starts to spasm again from the overstimulation. "Please, Sir, I don't think I can go any longer," I say pleadingly, feeling almost as if I'm about to pass out. He strokes my cheek and says, "Just one more. You can make it, Aimee. Just trust me." I try to just focus on my breathing, but after a few minutes he turns the power up yet again. Any attempts I made at staying relaxed vanish as I find myself straining at my bonds yet again. My whole body is trying to jerk and move, but I can't move an inch. Finally, my body gives in to the release and my final, truly most powerful orgasm washes over me in waves. My vision starts fading as I feel myself starting to slip. Kyle quickly shuts off the vibrator when he sees my face. I'm left shaking as he sets it down and starts undoing my bonds. He checks me over for cuts or chaffing, but I'm fine. He takes the vibrator and goes to the cabinets, sanitizing it before putting it away, allowing me to catch my breath and stop shaking. I sit up as he comes back. "You did very well. Your body is very sensitive. We're going to have a lot of fun," he tells me.

"Thank you, Sir." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Are you ready to go upstairs?" he asks as he stands up.

"Yes, Sir," I say, eager to find out what else he has in store for me.

"Then come with me," he says and offers me his arm. I stand and go to take a step, but my legs almost give out from under me. Kyle quickly catches me and scoops me up, carrying me out of the dungeon and towards the stairs. I feel so comfortable and warm in his arms that I fall asleep before we reach our destination.