Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers

It was dark out when she woke up. Angela was standing in the bathroom. She had a large cup in her hand. She swished it a few times and then took a swig. Smacking her lips, she took two more gulps before turning back to the bedroom. A grin spread across her face when she realized Christine was up.

"So...yeah, went with your plan. And I..I think I should put this down because I can feel it starting."

It started, as expected, with her cock. In an instant it was hard. The next instant, it was noticeably larger. Then, larger again as each beat of her heart spread the mysterious mixture. Her sac inflated as her balls swelled from the size of walnuts to a volume Christine did not have a reference for. Veins stood out under her skin, spreading outwards as her toned body began to throb.

Before her eyes, Christine watched Angela bulk up like she had been working out for months. Steadily, her shoulders moved up in relation to the door frame behind her, marking changes in her height. At the same rate, her hips and stance widened, her legs thickening with power.

Her boobs grew in last. The orbs ballooning spreading out over her rock hard body until they hung to her waist and her cock curved up between them. Her areolae rose a bit off her curve of her bust, the darkened skin puffing up as it spread. Through all of this, it was like she had gotten younger. Her skin was brighter and fuller. The red dye job in black hair spread to become brilliant red instead.

"Well, love?" Her voice was just a touch deeper. A hint of aggressive growl in an otherwise lilting tone. "Am I satisfactory?"

"I...More than words can describe."

"Good, because if you didn't like it I was going to drink your share and who know what fucking insane proportions I would grow to if that happened."

"Do you not like your-"

"I love it! Don't get it twisted, I didn't do this solely for you. Don't forget, you weren't the only one of us with a futa fetish." She picked up the cup and walked to the bed.

"I mixed in what was left of the light green as well. So...expect to get bigger."

Christine could not get the cup to her lips fast enough. As she drank, she could see Angela working her now foot long pole, keeping herself ready for round two.

Feeling the changes was almost more arousing than watching them. As she felt her dick growing, her ass thickening, and her arms and legs tightening. All she could do was moan. Angela began to caress her as her boobs grew in. Unlike Angela her growth did not just stop at her ribs. Inch after inch, pound after pound, her bustline expanded until her girls would fill her lap.

She quickly felt as young as Angela looked. A burn scar from six months ago faded back into pristine skin. A scar from a camping accident three years ago twitched and repaired itself like new. Her energy levels spiked, back to how she felt in her twenties.

"I feel amazing and not just because of these. I feel like I must be-"

"Under thirty again? Yeah me, too."

"This is really...weird. Good, but weird. Like, we're getting to start over almost."

"Well, if we're starting over..."

"Yes, you can live with me. Now, get over here and let's see what these new lives of ours feel like."

As Angela pushed inside her for the second time that day, Christine pulled her wife close. "I love you."

"Yeah, I love you, too."

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers
12