Together Again

Story Info
John & I together again.
975 words
4.03
26.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

It had been a long drive up the California coast, and I had just got into Hayward and into my hotel room. The room wasn't that great, some Super Seven motel on the outskirts of town. But, I didn't mind, I wasn't there for the scenery. Staying in the room just above mine, room 223, was my best and closest friend John. I had known John for nearly twelve years now, and we were very close. He knew me better than anybody ever has known me. However, since he moved upstate, we hadn't seen each other for a very long time.

I was so excited I could barely stand it. John didn't know I was coming to see him. I jumped in the shower to rinse off after the long drive, washed my hair, and shaved everything up nice and smooth. (Just the way He liked it.) After my shower, I called John, and we chatted for a while before I dropped the news to him that I was in the room just above his. He told me if I was bullshitting him I'd be in for it, and I just laughed and said that he knew I wouldn't do that to him. He said he was very anxious to see me, but he wanted to jump in the shower and he would be up in a bit.

I proceeded to get dressed, put on a plaid skirt, a bra, a black button down shirt, black stockings and my boots. I lay back on the bed, and immediately started to touch myself. Slowly my hand circled around my pussy. I slipped one finger in, and then two, pushing them back and forth harder and harder. I pressed my thumb up against my clit, and it wasn't long before my already excited body reacted. As I came my body shook, and I fell asleep with my cum leaking out from around the fingers I had still had deep in my pussy.

I woke with Robert grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling me to the floor. "It's great to see you My little slut."

"Yes Sir." I replied instantly falling back into the role I'd always had with Him. I was His, I always was His, and He knew it. He had already undressed and I took His cock into my mouth without hesitation. I knew what He wanted. He had told me over many phone calls what He wanted as soon as He saw me next. I sucked His cock hard, rising up from my knees only to get better leverage. He picked up the pace for me pushing His cock deeper and deeper in my throat. I gagged a bit and He let out an all too familiar laugh.

John pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned around. I stayed kneeling on the floor. When He whipped back around to face me He held nipple clamps in his hand. He attached them to each of my nipples, tightened them until He saw me squirm, and then attached the chains hanging off them to a leash. He turned back around for an instant and grabbed a blindfold. He wrapped it around my eyes and tied it behind my head. I then felt my hands be bound behind my back with a thin rope.

John said, "Up!" and gave a light tug on the leash. Feeling the nipple clamps pull at my nipples I jumped up to my feet quickly. I stumbled a bit losing my balance and felt my nipples pull harder. I let out a quiet whimper and again I heard His laugh. He turned me around and bent me over the side of the bed. My nipples rubbed against the rough fabric of the bedspread and sent little ripples of pain washing through me. I felt something enter my ass.

I knew it wasn't John, it felt rubbery. It felt like a butt plug. Still bent over the bed I heard the clicks of a camera. I was very embarrassed, but I didn't dare turn and protest. John then took His time lacing ropes around my prone body. When He was done, I couldn't move an inch. I was stuck there, butt plug shoved up my ass, bent over the side of the bed. I was just coming to terms with my predicament when I felt his leather belt strike my ass. "Owwwwwwww!" I screamed. Seconds later John was shoving a ball into my mouth that I felt Him fasten behind my head. Again, I felt the leather on my ass. Barely a muffled cry came out of me. Over and over He whipped my ass with the belt. I tried to squirm, I tried to resist, but I couldn't move and every time I did the belt came down harder. Finally, He stopped. My head spinning I could hear more clicks from the camera.

John removed the gag from my mouth and kissed me deeply. He stuck a straw in my mouth and I took a long drink of very cold water. John then reached down and stuck three fingers deep into my pussy.

"You shouldn't have pleasured yourself without waiting for me. I trust you won't be doing it again."

"No, Sir" I replied. His fingers quickly pounded away at my pussy.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes Sir," I moaned so close to orgasm.

"Not yet." And He pulled his fingers out of my pussy. "I'll be back later." I heard rustling around like He was getting dressed, and then I heard the door to the motel room open and close. I tried to move but still couldn't budge. All I could do was wait there, tied up over the side of the bed, blindfold, nipples and ass burning, with the butt plug still shoved in me.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers