Together At Last

Story Info
Penny & Dottie's first actual meeting.
1k words
4.03
19.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers

(Note: The very first meeting of Penny and Dottie after exchanging emails and pictures for months via the internet. Penny is a beautiful Australian woman and Dottie lives in the United States. Penny wrote the first part from her memory of that meeting. Dottie wrote the second part from her memory of that meeting).

Part I---by Penny

The 747 finally comes to rest at the terminal building, it's been a long non-stop ride from Sydney to LA just floating above the clouds all night long with little more to do than pick the couples stealing off to join the mile high club, and they actually think people don't know! One time I caught the eye of one of the flight attendants and exchanged knowing smiles, you think they would charge more for the service! At least this is Qantas and not Virgin!

Grabbing bags I follow the crowd off the plane, now all I have to do is find my bag and my sweet love Dottie, I have been unable to sleep with anticipation of this moment, months of planning and scheming like teenagers has all come down to this, an airport meeting for two, I am nervous and excited its like I have waited 30 years for this very moment. My last airborne duty was to discard my bra and panties, its times like this I am kind of pleased that I am small breasted; I know I can go braless at anytime and still be nice and firm. My short skirt frames my tanned legs, my blouse is maybe one button more opened than is "nice" a fact that I noticed is not lost on the same flight attendant, as I prepare to leave we stop and chat, she is based in LA as part of the Qantas overseas program and we exchange names and numbers, you never know when a number can come in handy!

Why are these corridors always cool and drafty? I feel my skirt floating around my legs and fight the urge to hold it down but there is really no problem it's just my nerves showing.

Into the concourse and I take a few minutes to look around, no one, but I am not surprised with all the changes to security these days. I follow the crowd toward baggage claim and my first time in the US of A in over 10 years.

It has to be as you wait and watch the baggage go around that the thrill of flying finally dissipates. I keep looking around, nothing, then a smile, oh my, women in uniform, it's the flight attendant again already on her way home, I watch her legs and bum as she walks away from me and sigh thinking of that phone number. I am jerked back to reality by the thought of my bag only to see it has already past me, "excuse me, excuse me", as I wade through the masses all doing the same thing only to watch it disappear into the back loading area .. damn!

Standing there looking into space I feel this tap on my shoulder, spinning around out of my dream I am looking right into the smile that makes my heart leap, "Dottie" I almost scream and throw my arms around her neck like we are the very oldest friends, not meeting for the first time.

Standing nose to nose I have but one thought and one desire that I cannot delay, slowly I kiss your lips as we embrace, my tongue slipping into your mouth to taste you for the very first time, my fingers caress your hair as I feel your arms encircle me, the world has stopped in a heart beat, only in LA, in Hobart I would be arrested just for what I am thinking!

______________________

Part II---by Dottie

I'm holding her in my arms ... finally!! After months of exchanging emails, more months of exchanging pictures, and what seemed like an eternity of waiting ... finally, I'm holding my precious Penny ... and I can't leave go ... I just can't!!

As soon as her lips touched mine I could feel the fire in my stomach ... and the moment I greeted her tongue with my tongue the fire spread like a raging forest fire deep in my vagina. The flood gates were opened and I could feel the wetness between my thighs!!!

'At last ... at last ...' the words kept ricocheting around inside of my head ... in silence. I opened my eyes for the first time since Penny took me in her arms ... people were watching us ... no, they were staring at us! And I still couldn't leave go ... I just squeezed my Penny harder.

I could feel her ... I could actually feel her! I could feel her breasts against my breasts ... I could feel the warmth of her thighs against my thighs. I could feel Penny rotate her hips ... ever so slightly ... against my hips. My knees buckled a little ... just like they always do when I'm getting close ... oh God, no, no ... not here ... not here in front of all these people.

But it was no use; I was at the point of no return!!! I felt Penny's lips leave my lips as she took my head and rested it on her shoulders ... I felt her warm breath close to my ear ... and then her sweet feminine voice, just the way I imagined it sounded for all these months! 'Go ahead baby ... go ahead' the sweet voice said in my ear. 'Let yourself go honey, I'll hold you ... and I did! I buried my nose in her soft blonde hair, took a deep breath of her wonderful scent and release my arousal as never before!!!

'Oh my God ... oh my God ... Penny sweetheart, oh God honey ... I'm ... I'm cumming ... God, I'm cumming!! I heard the sweet voice again ... 'I know ... I know baby ... I have you ... it's all right, I'll hold you!!! As I drifted back ... slowly, I felt like a rocket that had been launched into the space and was drifting back to earth by a parachute ... then I heard the sweet voice again ... softly in my ear ...

'I love you Dottie' the voice said. I took my head away to look into the beautiful blue eyes that I only seen in her pictures before ... 'I love you too Penny.'

DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers