Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark's desires for his best friend Steph
927 words
3.92
19.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARK'S STORY

Best friends are hard to come by nowadays. But somehow I lucked out. I have a best friend who's always there for me and we talk about anything and everything. We hang out, help each other with our homework and our personal relationships. But the best thing about my best friend is that she has a great body! Her name is Stephanie, known to me as Steph, and all the guys at school are jealous of me. They're jealous that Steph and I hang out all the time - whether we are seeing someone or not. But yeah! it's mainly her great looking body that makes them jealous.

But hey! Too bad - so sad! Let me tell you more about Steph's body: it's so hot - tight little ass, long skinny legs, hour glass figure with 34C breasts. Anyway, like I was saying, Steph is my best bud even though she's a girl. She's better than a girlfriend though - she's always there no matter how dumb I act or what jerky things I say.

All summer long, like every other summer, we hung out together, spending the majority of the summer at the beach, trying to pick up dates. Man! Does she look hot in a bikini! My favorite one is bright blue and it's skimpy on the top - letting her breasts peak out of the sides and showing lots of cleavage. The top is so tight that it shows very clearly Steph's hard little nipples. Man! Does that turn me on!!

Anyway, Steph and I have done everything that best friends do...and never have we even spoke of taking our friendship to a new level. What I wouldn't give to do that though! All the guys think I'm crazy for never even 'trying anything' with her. Maybe I am.

But let me tell you - lately there have been nights where it's hard to sleep cause she's on my mind. And she's still there in the morning when I wake up with a woody that's so stiff it aches. Steph would kill me if she ever found out that I think of fucking her in many different positions when I jerk off. There's times that I have to relieve myself even after being around her for a short period of time.

Oh God! I nearly forgot tonight's our Friday movie night! Damn! It's gonna be a long sexually frustrating night...or is it? On our Friday movie nights, we study for an hour or so, order pizza and then watch a movie or two. It's usually over at her house. We watch the movies in her room. Yeah! I know...woo woo but not so. Her parents are usually in the living room watching TV or what ever. Now that I think about it - they're always been there. Shit! Only a couple more hours to go!

Walking home from school I stop and get a pop and head home. Once again I come home to younger brothers and sisters, never do I have any privacy, no wonder I always go over to Steph's place. Like always I head straight for my own room and turn on some loud music and get my nude mags out to look at and relax. But this time I didn't reach for them. I just laid down and started thinking of Steph again. Not like she is ever far from my mind nowadays. Thinking of her sitting on her bed watching movies with her tee-shirt and boxers. Man!! She looks hot in her boxers. I imagine reaching over and pulling her toward me. Aching... Aching... always this damn aching!! I pulled my hard aching dick out of my jeans and start stroking it imagining that it's Steph's tight ass that I'm ramming it into. To make her cum...Oh Wow! I knew I didn't need to think much longer, I was about to release my load. Thinking of doing her on her bed with the movie playing but forgotten. Being able to...I shot my load into the towel that I leave by the side of my bed for moments like this.

Looking at the clock I realize that the time has gone faster then I had expected. I get up and head for the shower to clean up from a long hot sweaty day at school and my recent fantasy. With the hot steamy water hitting my skin I began to lather up with soap. The hot soapy water feels so good and with Steph still on my mind, I began to get hard again. Thinking of licking Steph all over her hot, firm body from her perky nipples down to her hot tight ass, I once again cum, this time all over the shower wall. A little bit later, feeling relieved and clean I jump out and get dressed, making sure I wore one of the shirts she bought me. Wouldn't it be a great night to 'try something' with her as the guys would say. Nah... she probably doesn't want me. But oh Man! What if she did!?! The sex would be out of this world!

On the Walk over to Steph's all I could think of was fucking her tonight. One block away I tried to calm myself, not needing to be excited as I walk in the door. As I rounded the corner of the block I saw the pizza delivery guy just pull up to her house.

What timing! What a night it's going to be! And I head toward the door.