Together for the Holidays

Story Info
Siblings work out their issues in a healthy, hands on way.
3.5k words
4.35
83.9k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time he had seen his sister, she'd been taller than him. Now, on thanksgiving, he had the strange feeling that they were both finally grown up. First she had gone off to school. Then by the time she'd gotten out, he'd gone off to a different one. He had two years left to get a degree, and it had been two years since she got hers. It had been... wow, it must have been six years since they had seen each other.

"Hey nerd." He recognized the voice as soon as he heard it. She was a platinum blond, hair down to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a dull green. She had all the good genes. He remembered her being an athlete, being just strong enough to overpower him before she left. She was still fit, but now she looked shorter and prettier. He suddenly realized how much he had grown.

"This Terry?" He heard a deep voice, and saw a head appear above his sisters. The small amount of pride he had felt at finally being taller than his sister vanished when he saw the man. He was built like a brick wall, each muscle carved from stone and set in stiff mortar. "Hey, how's it going? I'm Bill, Trisha's boyfriend." He held out a strong arm that extended from a square frame. Trisha blew some hair out of her face in annoyance. She still acted like a teenager. Terry shook the stone mans hand and tried not to shout at the strength. "Sorry dude!" Bill chuckled. "Oh, anyway, the game is on..." Bill left quickly. Trisha and Terry stood there for a moment.

"He seems nice." Terry tried to make conversation.

Trisha huffed, "I knew you wouldn't like him."

"No, I do..." She rolled her eyes and moved out of the way so he could walk in. It wasn't the reunion he'd hoped for.

"Where's your girl?" She asked.

"Broke up."

"Oh yea, mom told me."

"Why'd you ask then?"

"Cause I want to know more!" She closed the door and shoved him playfully. She was still able to push him around, but he didn't slam into the walls anymore. Instead he just stumbled.

"I don't want to talk about it okay." Terry looked away. "You never met her anyway. I don't ask about all of your boyfriends do I?"

"Cause they're not very interesting!"

"What about Bill?"

"Well, except him of course." She looked around in paranoia, making sure he didn't hear. "Hey, look, you're my baby brother okay? I want to know everything!"

"Well, you could have come home to visit more. it's been six years." Terry tried not to sound too judgmental.

Trisha seemed much more demure after that, "I was... busy."

"I get it." Terry shook his head. He realized she felt guilty about it. She'd never apologize or explain herself, but those puppy dog eyes were as close as he would get. "We'll just put it behind us okay?"

"Alright... but I want to know!" She harassed him as they entered the kitchen. He ignored her and greeted his parents. As they were talking Trisha made herself scarce. Terry sighed.

"What's wrong?" His mother asked. She was a blond as well, but cut her hair short. Terry hadn't inherited that. He had apparently been blond when younger, but it degraded into his fathers brown, just like his eyes.

"It's just been a while since I've seen Trisha. I was hoping for... well, I don't know."

"Trisha was always like that when she had something on her mind." His mother shrugged. "She's only just arrived. I'm sure she's busy reminiscing."

"How's dad?"

"Showing Bill the gun collection."

"We don't have one. And I think you'd need something more like a cannon."

His mother laughed, "You know what I mean. They're watching the game. He is interrogating him during the commercial breaks."

"Sounds fun."

"Want to join in?"

"Not really."

His mother nodded in understanding. "I'll call you down when dinner is ready."

There was some normalcy in walking through the house again, but it was not a good feeling. It made him more apathetic than anything else. It was the people he was nostalgic for. After Trisha left he didn't have many good memories of this house.

He opened the door to his room and saw Trisha waiting on his bed. "Hey nerd."

"Will you quit it?" Terry shook his head. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to know!" She rolled to her ample chest. She was wearing a casual Tank top and short shorts. No modesty. No changes there. "Did some terrible woman hurt my little boy?"

"No. Just quit it." Terry rolled his eyes.

"Is it... personal?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure. Whatever." He sat at his desk.

"Was she... ugly?" She asked. "Into a weird fetish..." she put on a wry smile. "Was she NOT into some weird fetish..."

"Not really comfortable with this topic Trish." He booted up his computer.

"So I'm getting closer... Was it anal? I bet it was anal."

"Trish, please..." He stopped. His computer didn't ask him for his password like usual... "...Trish..."

"You know, it was really touching that you used my birthday as your password." She continued.

"You broke into my computer..." His heart sank.

"And found your porn." She continued. "Disproportionate amount of anal. Was it anal? Did she not like it in the butt? I'm going to assume silence as an admission..."

"Get out!" Terry covered his face.

"Hey, I'm just..." She stopped and Terry glared at her. "...I'm just worried about you." She said shrugging. "I mean, I wont tell anyone or anything. It's fine, we used to share everything..."

"You ran out of my life years ago and now you just..." He looked away. "Just get out."

"...but..."

"If you really cared you would have responded to me. I sent you... How many? How many calls? Texts? I think I even wrote a few letters!" She stayed silent. "Not once did you answer. And you know what? I accepted it. It's fine. You moved on. I was just some lonely kid who had to grow up. Just... Don't pretend now that you care okay? We aren't that close. You were a bully, and you were always just a bully. Congratulations, you toughened me up. Now get out."

Trisha opened her mouth to respond, but closed it before anything could come out. She stood and left, looking down and away. Terry almost felt guilty, but he was more relieved than anything. He had been holding that in for years.

He deleted the porn and he changed his password to his ex's birthday. She wouldn't betray him at least, and no one would guess it. He checked for any other meddling. It didn't look like she'd done anything else.

"Hey, Terry?" He heard his mother behind him. He jumped, hiding the window he was viewing on sheer instinct before realizing he was safe.

"Oh, hey mom." He took a deep breath. "Dinner ready?"

"Actually, I was going to ask if you knew where your sister was."

"Her room?"

"Her car is gone." She replied. "I didn't ask her to get anything. Bill doesn't know where she'd go either."

"I don't know, maybe she needed something from the store?"

"I can't get her on her phone though." His mother looks distressed. "Did she say anything to you? I think I'm just a bit paranoid because... well, you know..." Had she cut ties again? Terry wasn't surprised. This was how she dealt with pain. Run away and ignore it, as usual. Let other people deal with it.

Terry was about to dismiss it, but his mother seemed too smart for that. It had hurt her too last time. Terry knew how happy she was when she heard Trisha was coming back after all this time...

"I'll go look around." Terry tried to sound like he wasn't groaning. His mother was ecstatic. "Thank you. I know how hard it must be, but you were always so close..." She stopped. Terry nodded and got his keys.

He went to the park. They had played here sometimes. It was usually empty with the occasional jogger in the morning. It was getting dark already, but they were in a good part of town so he wasn't worried. Besides, he knew it like the back of his hand. He had regularly walked here by himself after she left. It would sometimes make him feel less alone.

In the parking area he found her car. He sighed. He'd have to talk with her now. He searched for some time before finding her. There was a small clearing you had to know to find. She was there on a wooden bench. The night was just bright enough to recognize her face at thirty paces. She'd been crying.

Terry was surprised. He'd never seen her show weakness like that before. He spared some pity for her as he approached. She jumped when she noticed him.

"Jesus Terry you scared me." She looked away and wiped her face.

"You scared mom." He responded.

"I'm sorry." It was the first time he'd heard her say it. "I'm sorry about everything." She sniffed. "I just..." She looked at him with her big green eyes. He saw pain there. "I'm really sorry. I thought I could hold it together. I thought I could just pretend everything was the same as before."

Terry sat next to her. "Look..." He owed her and explanation, even if she never gave one to him. She had to understand even if it hurt him. "When you left, you were my only real friend. You'd push me around and tease me about everything but that was all I had. When you left things got...dark."

She nodded. "Mom told me."

"I tried to reach out but when you didn't respond..." Terry sighed. "I joined a support group when I got to college. Things got a bit better there. That's where I met Angela. She was a lot like me. She was in a bad place. One day we got a little more drunk than usual. We were supposed to make sure that didn't happen but... you know, college right? Well, we got into a fight. She said something about me being a loser and I think I said something about her gaining weight recently. She freaked out and broke up with me. I told mom and dad and tried not to let it get to me. Live and learn right?" Terry tried to smile. "She killed herself two days later." Terry's smile faltered.

"Shit." Trisha cursed. "I'm so sorry..."

"I didn't tell mom and dad because... well, what was I supposed to say? She was depressed anyways so no one blamed me..." he looked down. "But I know. I just thought if I could keep joking around, keep her happy, and keep her smiling, then maybe both of us would get better."

Trisha wrapped her arms around him. "I should have been there." She said.

"You didn't know..."

"I should have known!" She shouted back. "I ran off because..." She stopped and took her hands off of him. "Because..."

"You don't have to say anything." Terry shook his head. "What matters is that you're back right?" He smiled at Trisha. "We were all worried." For a moment he thought he saw the real Trisha. Then she looked away. Terror? He couldn't see anything else before nervousness replaced it.

"Hey... I really want to tell you something. But you have to promise not to tell anyone else okay?" She swallowed loudly. "And that you wont freak out."

Terry raised an eyebrow. "You kill a baby or something?"

She chuckled past the tears. "No."

"Are you an alien?"

She chuckled again.

"A robot?"

"No, no." She shook her head.

"Okay, then I'm pretty sure I can keep a secret." Terry agreed.

"It's a bit personal." She warned.

"Okay." Terry shrugged. He was curious.

"You know, I've had more than just Bill as a boyfriend over the years." She started.

"Yea. I remember Rick before you left." Terry nodded.

"Yea, well, I've had... a bunch. I mean, I think I actually forgot about Rick." She seemed embarrassed. "But um... I never... I never really felt anything for them. I mean, it's been fun. They're great people. But I've never..." She squirmed. "I'm not really into guys."

"Oh. Well, I guess that's..." Terry blushed. "well I'm glad you found out, but I don't get being gay explains anything..."

She blushed, "That isn't what I mean! I mean, I'm not into girls either!" She shook her head. "I tried... a lot. Of both. In a lot of ways." She rolled her eyes.

"Anal?" He asked.

"Hey you..." She pointed and tried not to laugh. Then she looked away again quickly, resuming an awkward tone. "Anyway. I've been really afraid for a long time because..." She paused. The words choked her. Instead of making another joke he let her answer on her own time. "I have had feelings like that before. Like, really intense. For someone."

"Great." Terry nodded.

"Do you remember when we were her last time?" She asked.

"Yea, we'd hang out around here a lot."

"No, I mean right here." She said specifically. "It was during the summer. We just got out of the lake. We were in the bushes. I was wearing my polka-dot bikini." She blushed heavily as Terry remembered.

"Oh yea. That... I thought you said you never wanted to talk about that..." He suddenly realized the relevance. "You..."

"I've been fantasizing about that ever since." She said it under her breath, as if the trees were listening and that they remembered. "And about you."

"We didn't even do anything though." Terry confirmed. "Right?"

Her fists clenched. "Look, the point is..." she tried forcing it out, "Without thinking of you I can't even... ever since when I see you, or think about you, or even if I smell..." She paused, skipping over that part. "I just... I can't control myself. I'm a weirdo. I'm a freak. I want to fuck my..." She stopped herself. "I can't say it. And I thought I could ignore it. I thought after all this time I wouldn't be such a perv and I could be a good sister for the first time in years, but the first fucking thing I do is break into your computer because everything about you turns me on. Then when I see you I'm afraid I'll touch you too much or act creepy so I just try and push you away." She stopped and looked away again. "I've done just about everything, and let other do anything they really want to me. I don't feel a thing. But when I think of you I..." She covered her face. "Oh god I'm sorry! All I've ever wanted to do is make you happy and make you feel good, but I'm just such a freak."

Terry gulped. He wasn't quite sure what to do with this information. She calmed down, "And now you know." She chuckled. "Now you know how weird I am. That's the shlick. Er, Shtick I mean. Fuck. No, you know... Ahh!" She was red in the face and hyperventilating. "Say something damn it! Stop being so damn passive! I can't stop talking!" She looked at him again, apt to cry again.

"I, uh..." Terry went back to the basics, "You look like you could use a hug."

She sniffed as he moved in. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight just as he did. "I wont ever leave again... unless you tell me too." She whispered in his ear. "I don't fucking care about anyone else. I'll do everything I can to make it up to you..." She stopped. "Hey, uh..."

"What..." He noticed her eyes directed down. He suddenly realized how tight his pants had gotten.

"You..." She seemed hypnotized.

"You started talking about a lot of sexy things okay!" Terry protested. Trisha put her hand on his inner thigh, "Hey!" He looked around.

"Hey, can I... take care of this for you?" She whispered. "Could you maybe pretend for a second that I'm someone else?" She asked hopefully. Her body was hot, wet and sweaty.

"I'm not sure..." Terry spoke honestly. This was insane. He'd never thought of her in that way... well, except that one time. His dick was half up and very confused.

"That's okay." She gulped. Her face was desperate. "I just..."

Trisha reached down between her legs with one hand, The other was fondling his zipper as she bit her lower lip. "Don't do that!" He looks around.

"What? Oh, right." She smiled. "You first." She removed her hand from between her legs and used both to unzip and pop open his pants. She looked at his modestly sized dick like it was the most beautiful thing she'd seen. "You aren't turned on by your sister are you? Heh..." She grabbed it and let her jaw drop open as she began to stroke it. "It's... wow." She bit her lip and wormed her way closer. "Just let me take care of this for you. That's it." His dick got harder as she stroked, but it was still a bit limp. "Think of some other girl. Just close your eyes." He did.

He thought of some movie he'd seen. There was an actress, black hair, played a librarian type. She was pretty sexy. He could feel his cock get harder. The stroking was constant, delicate, and experienced.

"Hey, sit here..." He heard her say. He moved and found himself on the edge of the bench with Trisha behind him. Her breasts pushed against his back and both her hands pumped his cock. Her legs braced against him and he felt her breath on his back. "I love you Terry." He heard her gasp as if her hands were her pussy. "Oh god yes." He felt her push herself against his back. "You like this?"

"Yea." He admitted. The librarian was long gone. His sister was jacking him off and moaning in his ear. "Yea..."

"This feels good?" She asked. "I want to see you cum Terry. I've been thinking about it for years." She bit the side of his ear and licked the lobe, humming into him. Terry was close. Even dry she knew how to make sure how to be gentle, but firm with him. "Is baby bro going to cum? Are you going to cum for me? Just relax. Just let it happen. Your sisters here now. I'm not going to leave you." She hummed again, this time she rested her lips on his shoulder looking down at her handiwork like it was a hypnotic spiral. He heard a wine and felt her hips grind against his. He felt drool on her shoulder. "I love you. I love you so much." She grunted into his back as he felt himself reaching the edge.

"Trish..." He grunted as he felt himself reach climax. She continued jacking him off into the grass, the sensation becoming more powerful as his cum lubed the process. Shots of cum struck out into the clearing as she pumped him dry. He heard a gasp and moan from Trisha as she watched, grinding against him and lightly biting his shirt and the flesh underneath with a manic giggle.

"Oh wow..." she caressed his wet, twitching cock with loving care. She brought one hand up and around him. He watched as she licked her hand clean. Her chest vibrated with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back like she was eating some sort of sweet dessert. She lapped up the cum as if it were precious, and could not waist a single drop. All the while she continued slowly pumping him until his dick was soft. Even then she lightly caressed him. "How's it feel to get jacked off by your sister?" She wrapped her clean hand around him and began cleaning the other.

Breathlessly he responded, "How's it feel to eat your brothers cum?"

She giggled with pleasure as a response, holding him tighter. "I don't want to ever let go." She said.

"Well, moms waiting for us." Terry said after enjoying the afterglow for a moment more.

"Oh, she's joining in?"

"Har har." Terry rolled his eyes. "... Wait, are you being serious?"

Trisha chuckled like a mad woman. "...Only if it makes you happy Terry." She answered. "She is pretty enough for fifty. Still goes out on walks and everything. Nice legs, nice ass..."

"Right now I'm fantasizing about her turkey." Terry continued. "Unlike you, I can't survive on semen alone."

"...I am actually really hungry." She agreed. "Just let me clean up..." In a slow fluid motion she pumped his dick one last time, trying her best to remove any trace of cum from him, then she pulled up his clothes and zipped him up. "Good as new." She kissed him on the cheek. "Lets go."