Together Forever

Story Info
She decides to take the next step, and keep him forever.
1k words
4.27
29k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his head pounding before he slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times to clear his blurry vision. Slowly, the blur transformed into the face of Emma, his girlfriend.

"Oh good, you're awake. We can finally get started!" she said.

He tried to speak but his mouth wouldn't open. It had been duct taped shut. He tried to move but he found he was tied down, with ropes tied around his limbs. Lastly, he realised he was naked in an unfamiliar bed with a raging hard erection, pointing slightly in the air and wobbling. He tried to ask a question, but the duct tape muffled his words.

"Don't worry, you're okay. I'll take care of you. It's just me, Emma, remember?" she responded. "I'll take off the duct tape but you need to promise you won't scream, okay? There's nobody around to hear you anyway." He nodded, and quickly stopped as he felt the headache pounding on his skull. Emma pulled the duct tape off incredibly slowly, making sure not to hurt him.

"What are you doing? Why am I tied down?" he blurted out. "Why am I naked? Why does my head hurt?"

"We're going to be together forever, baby. This is how it begins." Emma smiled down at him.

"What are you talking about? Where are we?" He was having trouble staying focused, as his headache seemed to get worse.

"You're going to love me forever, just like mommy and daddy. Daddy went through exactly the same thing, and he's never left mommy's side since. In fact, we're at the same farm that mommy used when she was training daddy. There's nobody else around for miles and miles! It's just going to be the two of us for the next couple of years, this is so exciting! Then when we're done here, we're going to get married and be together forever."

Despite the headache, these words cut right through to his mind. 'What the fuck? Mommy and daddy? Next couple of years? Done with what?' he thought. He remembered meeting Emma's parents, when he had noticed that they had seemed inseparable and so deeply in love.

"The drugs I injected you with are going to help you learn to love me completely. I know they're giving you a headache right now, but don't worry, I promise it will get better. And after a year, I should be able to start reducing the dosage." While speaking, Emma's hands began playing with his balls. As he felt his erection harden even more, he felt his headache lessen.

"You won't be able to ever say no to me. You'll do everything I want, and you will feel horrible every second you spend away from me. We're going to love each other so much!"

He suddenly realised just how much trouble and danger he was in. This girl he thought he knew was turning out to be a psychopath. He needed to get free and get help somehow. He opened his mouth, ready to scream for help. At that moment, Emma grabbed his cock, and his headache immediately cleared. A stab of pleasure shot straight to his brain and blanked out all his thoughts. "Oh god!" he moaned.

"This is what the rest of your life is going to be like! My touch is going to bring you so much pleasure, every other moment will feel like a headache in comparison. We need the drugs to teach your body how to behave, but after a while your body will learn to do this all on its own." While speaking, Emma had moved on top of him and and started rubbing her pussy with the tip of his cock. "How does this feel?"

"Oh god... What the fuck are you doing to me..." He felt so sensitive, he was already about to cum. Emma started jerking on his cock while rubbing the head against her pussy, and he couldn't hold back any more. "Oh SHIT!!"

Emma saw he was about to cum, and she sat down and buried his cock deep in her pussy in one stroke. "That's it, cum for me baby. I love you so much." His mind became overwhelmed with pleasure, as his cock started pumping cum, over and over again. It was the most intense orgasm in his life, no doubt aided by the mystery drugs flowing through his system. He continued cumming for several minutes, even though he had run out of semen by the end of the first minute. Emma felt his cock throbbing in her pussy while she slowly rode him through his orgasm.

His vision went white while unstoppable pleasure rushed through his brain. He felt his balls spasm, trying to produce more semen in vain. When his mind eventually recovered, he realised the pleasure hadn't stopped, it had merely lessened to a bearable level. To his shock, he was still hard and Emma had started riding him more vigorously.

"Fuck me baby, your cock belongs inside me. Only my pussy can make you feel so good. You're going to love me forever... Fuck yessss..." Emma leaned down so they could look into each other's face while she rode him. She whispered moans into his ear, and bit at his neck.

"Let my pussy make you feel good, baby... Cum for me. Only I can make you cum so much. We're going to be the perfect couple... Oh god this feels so good... We're going to be together for the rest of our lives..." Emma rode him, riding faster and faster, encouraging him to cum again.

Slowly but steadily, he felt the urge to cum rising until once again, his vision went white as his cock was brought to another orgasm of equal intensity to the first one. Several minutes later, his mind came back to Earth. Emma had slowed down but was still riding him, and he was shocked again to feel that his erection had not subsided even a bit.

As he regained his breath, he realised his vision had become blurry again. He felt his eyes closing and his consciousness fading. He was about to pass out, though he wasn't sure if it was from the orgasms, the drugs, fatigue, or all of the above.

"Rest, my love. Mommy said the experience can be too intense for your mind in the first couple of months. Don't worry, your body can still learn while you sleep. I'll keep riding you and make sure your body gets all the orgasms it needs. I love you so much."