Together Time in the Tub

Story Info
Mike finds his wife waiting for him after work.
4.6k words
3.82
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tylos
tylos
1 Followers

He took a deep breath, let it flow out of him. His thoughts turned to the more pleasant and his wife Beth. That helped pass the time and finally Mike pulled into the driveway, home at last.

The snow had made a thirteen-minute trip take upwards of over a half-hour. So much for convenience; the city designers had done their work well--but there were some things you just couldn't prepare for.

With the car parked and turned off, Mike could relax. It was a tense drive home, fighting the weather and the road conditions.

Wonder what that surprise could be Beth mentioned. Mike gathered up his stuff and trudged up to the house, getting inside and shutting the door as fast as he could. "Honey, I'm home!" Mike loved saying that.

Once he'd shut the door behind himself, Mike thought he could hear some kind of motor running upstairs, to his mild surprise. "I'm up here!" he heard Beth shout back, her voice echoing to his ears through the long halls within the house.

Mike heard the sound of her voice and smiled. He listened the noise from upstairs, trying to figure out what it was.

Mike strained his ears to hear what issued forth from above him as he slowly ascended the stairwell. The notion of a motor...that had been right, as he listened closer, he was sure of it, now. But he also began to hear what sounded like a low murmur of bubbling, too. Not really very rapid...something hushed. Slow and lazy.

The sounds didn't match with the first things he thought might be going on up there. He did love a mystery.

Upstairs, over the ridge of the stairwell, he could see the corner of the piano, placed up in the livingroom, the edge of what looked like their entertainment center.

The Hines Ward Jersey, discarded at the top of the stairs.

The first bread crumb. He would follow all of them, right into her web. Mike got his heavy coat and boots off, and headed upstairs.

He saw that the movers had put their little coat rack in the foyer-landing, facing the door, when you opened it up. It seemed to fit perfectly, to his mild surprise. Beth had already gotten all of their coats and hats out of the boxes, arranged them neatly along the little hooks atop it. There was a single space open for the stuff that he wore. As usual, she'd thought of everything.

His best friend had been very busy today.

It was true. After passing the piano, the couch and television up in the living room, he passed the kitchen. Just a glance inside was enough for Mike to see that all the pots and pans were hung up, the small series of Beatrix Potter magnets Beth treasured arranged all over the front of the refrigerator. She'd even laid down the throw carpet in the middle of the floor, tucked a bit of it under their nook, in the corner of the room, next to their tall, matching bar stools.

Once at the top, he looked for which room Beth was in. He didn't even remember that their belongings had only arrived today, and it felt like everything was right where it belonged. He followed the noise, wondering what Beth had set herself to doing now. "Beth? What are you doing?"

He followed the noise all the way to the bathroom, attached to their bedroom.

Pushed the door, halfway open, slowly on its hinges.

And saw that, within, the light was out. But still, he could see easily within. The room had been arranged with about thirty small votives, their little lights flickering gently and inconsistently, giving the whole of the bathroom a shadowy, eerie sort of look to it. In the corner of the room, Mike saw that Beth was relaxing in the bathtub. He'd yet to really have much of a look at it, other than just hitting the shower first thing in the morning, half-asleep and out of it. Even then, he'd noticed it had been the biggest bath he'd ever seen in his life before, the edges of it, sleek contoured plastic.

His mind returned to this afternoon when she was lounging in bed. The tub was the next logical place. Somewhere he would be very happy to join her.

Beth had slouched under the water, up to her neck in it. He could see light steam rising off the surface of it, like mist off of a springtime mountain. In the shivering dimness, he could see that she'd sprinkled rosepetals all across the top of it, noticed it bubbling gently from around the edges of it. The air was thick with the heat from the water, the scent of flowers and gentle oils. Beth smiled gently at him, half in shadow, making her look like one of his dreams, like some piece of exotic, Bauhaus artwork.

The heat felt good after such cold outside. The smells served to start the relaxation process. His boss did say get some relaxation.

"Hey, sweetie..." she said, her voice barely a husky hush over the sound of the bubbling.

Mike noticed he hadn't breathed in quite some time.

It took a second for Mike to find his voice. "Hey baby." They didn't need anymore words. Mike just began undressing, tossing his clothes back into the bedroom. His body was warming up quickly.

Beth craned up out of the water, stretching her pale neck to meet him as he bent down to take off a sock. In the half-light, Mike saw how the action revealed her full, heavy breasts, the flesh like vanilla ice cream topped with gentle pink. Marveled at the flat of her belly as she kissed him. It was a soft thing, really little more than the grazing of her lips across his.

It sent electric shivers up his spine.

After all the years they had been together, the last five in marriage, the sight of her body still hit him full force, like the first time he ever saw her fully naked. He felt the physical excitement touching her again come over him.

He moved to the bath tub. "I think you found the perfect thing for us to do after a long, busy day."

She kicked up her tiny foot, making a little splash in the water with a flick of her toes, moving her legs apart so that he'd have ample place to sit. "I thought you might wanna relax," she smiled. "I wanted to go out and buy a bottle of wine," she confided, "but there was no way I was walking out in that mess, out there."

"Yeah, it got bad out there today."

"That the understatement of the year," she sighed. "It makes me sad to think of those animals out there--like we were talking about last night," she made a face. "I was a little worried about you driving home."

Mike knelt beside the tub, leaned over to give Beth a soft, but longing kiss on the lips. With a happy face Mike said, "Looks like there's room in there for me."

While he kissed her, he felt her take his hand, stroke the skin of her stomach with it. "Here, too," she said, when their lips had only parted but millimeters, rubbing just above the sparse hair between her legs with his fingertips.

Mike didn't have the breath to say anything. He savored the touch of her lips, the feel of her skin. The look in her eyes. He had the same look.

He stepped into the hot water, wincing for a second. Another burst of heat as eased down into the water beside Beth. It began to work on taking the tension and stress right out of his body. Mike slid an arm behind his wife and kissed her again.

She sighed, leaning her head back against the thickness of his arm. "So how was the first day at work for Dow's number-one genius?" she asked him, taking the time to turn her neck just so, sliding the weight of her head into the crook between his shoulder and ear. The nearness of her made him sigh, himself. He felt her soft golden hair sweep across his cheek. He smelled the hint of vanilla and almond.

He felt her beginning to rub his chest, tracing its contours below the line of rose-water.

The bubbles, thrumming in time to her heartbeat.

Mike closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the closeness he loved to share with her. "Oh honey. There's so much to tell you about today. Let's leave most of that for later though."

"Okay," she replied simply. The sound of the whirlpool's motor, hidden somewhere below the floor of the bath hummed gently, reminding Mike of a time as a young boy, riding in the back seat of his parents' car, coming home from a long trip. Slow and lazy, like a lullaby.

He could feel the beating of her heart. Hear her breathing. She made it easy to let what was going on in the world outside these walls do what it may. This is where he wanted to be.

He turned his head to kiss the top of hers. "I met some nice people. Two that will be in the lab with me on the same project. But, you're all I want to think about right now. If that's alright?"

He felt her spread out her fingers as the traced the curve beneath his breast with the tip of one. Slow warmth followed her wherever she went. "Okay," she said once again. Simple. Succinct. Her watched her close her eyes as she continued to stroke across his torso, like a blond sculptress, raising form from touch alone. He could feeling his breath quicken, something in his belly going tight as he grew more and more aroused.

Her soft touch relaxed him, and at the same time excited him. Time became non-existent. They were the only two people in existence at this moment.

Mike's right hand, where Beth rested her head on his shoulder, stroked her hair, the side of her face.

And she turned her lovely features toward the flat of his hand, reveling in his gentle touch, purring under the softness of her breath like a contented kitten. The skin of her cheek was like silk, smooth and unbroken cream. Under the soft, flickering candlelight, her paleness seemed to glow.

After reveling in the silence and their closeness, Mike cryptically whispered "I did do something before leaving work that you will like."

"Yeah?" she said quietly, craning her head just so to place a tiny kiss on the top of his chest, just under the ridge of his collarbone. Soft, like the touch of a butterfly, coming to rest upon his skin.

And then another.

And then another.

"I like what you're doing right now," she said.

"Hmmmm. So do I." Mike enjoyed the time together, whether getting this intimate or not. Just the closeness of their bodies could make him content. "I got arrangements made for your birthday present next week."

"Really?" she sounded a bit surprised, though he knew she really shouldn't be. But it was a genuine thing, the same; he watched her face flush a bit, saw the top of her chest go slightly red where once it had been a pale cream.

Her voice seemed to mix with the inconsistent flutter of the flames atop each plain, ivory votive. Their shadows danced, played, already made love against the far back wall of the bath. And the motor beneath them continued to softly thrum.

Mike took in the scene before him. The darkness. The light. The hum of the tub. The sound of her voice. The feel of her touch.

His left hand moved under the water, sliding up and over her bobbing breasts. The act caused his breathing to come slower, deeper. The hand moved downward, over the peaks again, rubbing her belly.

Beth responded to his touch, breathing in deeply as he cupped her breasts. He could feel the heavy, full weight of them as he cupped her in his palms, gently squeezed their warmth in his hands. To his delight, he felt her soft pink nipples stiffen beneath his thumbs as he rubbed across them. Listened to her purring become a quiet, stifled moan, dying within a rough, breathy exhalation.

Mike let out a deep breath. The whole of her body was so stunning. To give her pleasure, gave him pleasure.

Moving nearer to that place, the hand came close, but veered just to the left, to the thigh of her leg. The hand retraced the path to the top.

She opened her eyes, bright and blue that seemed to even shine in the dark. Looked at him, her head still tucked in the crook of her neck where she lay upon him. In the moment, she looked like a little girl, wide-eyed and full of wonder.

"You are...." she melted beneath his touch, "...perfect."

Mike's mind was always full of wonder whenever they were together like this. They both knew the only perfection was God, but the two of them together he thought came as close to perfect as could be found on this world. She knew he thought she was perfect too, so he didn't need to say it. The love she saw in his face was enough.

He felt her hand, beneath the roses and water, reach out between his legs. Felt his stomach tighten as her small hand encircled him, began to rub up and down his length with slow, deliberate motions of her slickened, soft palm.

It was almost funny.

He could've said the same thing about her.

Her touch sent off a plethora of sensations up and down his body. The anticipation could be felt by both of them. They would both be ready for it, but continued to build each other up.

She stroked. Then squeezed. Rubbed. The water in the tub moved with her, creating little waves that rolled over them, then back after connecting with the sides. He breathed with his mouth open. Small, guttural sounds emanated from within. An audio cue that he was enjoying everything she did.

"So..." she said, moving her hand under his chin, in such a way that her arm curled under the crook of his chin, allowing her to stroke the far contours of his face, tracing the line of his jaw, the edge of his cheekbone. "I got tired of my super-powers while you were gone," she said. "I traded 'em in for a new set."

He leaned into her, turning his head to receive more of her caresses.

And another. Closer to his breastbone, this time.

"Wanna help me try them out?"

Beth did indeed have super powers. She held him in the palm of her hand. He was at her beck and call. "I most defnitely do my love. Lead the way."

Her grin grew slightly.

Mike knew that grin. It always meant good things to come.

Mike watched her slide up to the point where she was on her knees. Doing so revealed most of her body for him, her lush, abundant breasts, the gentle curve of her back and her unblemished skin, cast with long shadows in the twilight within the bathroom. He saw her slowly turn around so she could face him and saw that she was still slightly ablush from before. "Either you're going to like this a lot," she joked, "or I'm going to end up drowning."

Mike looked at quizingly, not knowing what she had up her sleeve.

She took a deep breath. "Introducing the Amazing Aqua-Girl," she smiled.

And then dipped herself the water level.

Mike watched her almost flatten herself down to the tub's floor, disappearing beneath the surface of the water, the rose petals that floated upon it. He saw her hair, gently waving in the motion of the liquid, like she was some sort of angelic mermaid, when the light from the candles would occasionally reveal her so.

It was then that Mike realized what she was going to try and do. He couldn't believe it.

And then he felt her upon him.

He felt the warmth of Beth's mouth surround him, her hand that had already stiffened him, working back and forth along his length. Then, along with the motion, he could feel her head following the same path; the delicious tightness of her lips around him, mixed with the slickness of her saliva and the heat within making him exhale involuntarily. She was already moving at a good pace, stroking and suckling at him vigorously.

His heartbeat turned into a jackhammer beneath his breastbone.

He knew he wouldn't last long, like that

Mike had never experienced anything quite like this. His mind was spinning out of control. He worried she might drown. The feeling was spectacular. His head fell back. He braced himself with his hands and feet against the tub. How long could she do this before needing air?

He inhaled deeply. Her lips. Tongue. Hands. All worked on him furiously until he climaxed.

Mike felt Beth working up and down his length slowly, saw little bubbles from her breathing occasionally rising to the water's surface as she worked her hand along the underside of him. Stroking his balls, the root of his shaft where it met her lips as she did it, working her tongue along the vein, on the bare edge of his head. Working back and forth quicker, making his hips buck uncontrollably, the pit of his stomach go aflutter....

Mike could hardly think about what was happening. The ecstasy overrode his cognitive functions. She was going at it like there was no tomorrow, and he didn't care if there wouldn't be a tomorrow.

He was going to lose it soon. He could feel his fingers intertwining in her hair, helping her as she picked up her pace. He felt like....

She suddenly stopped...just as he was about ready to come.

"Wha," was all Mike could stagger out of his lips."

Popped up from out of the water, still stroking him quickly. Her blonde hair was darkened by the water, slicked back by her motion, stuck to the back of her hair, she looked like some beautiful nereid. Smiling broadly as she breathed roughly, quickly trying to regain her air. "Daughter of a clarinetist," she wagged her eyebrows slyly. "Lotsa breath."

She saw the near blank look of sheer pleasure on his face. The way she looked last night when Mike literally inside her, bringing her to a massive climax.

Took another deep gasp of air. Plunged beneath the rose-covered surface once more.

And she worked him fast still, taking him in her mouth completely. All the way to his root, he could feel her small nose crush against his pubic bone, felt her tongue swirling around him like some quicksilver goldfish within the confines of her mouth. And then, she began to quickly bob back and forth like that; when she was almost all the way back, she swallowed him again...sucking hard, sending electric shots of pleasure up his spine, an undeniable warmth spreading all throughout his belly. He felt his length feel like a pumping veing of hot lava....

"Ahhhhh." This was it. He braced himself to shoot his load.

He burst. It was all done in one mighty burst.

But Beth never let up. Instead, stopping where she was as he came in her mouth. He could feel her struggle with it slightly, but managed to take it all...swallowing his seed as he pumped it out into her. Staying like that as he rode out his orgasm; slowly working back and forth as the last of him spilled into her.

So beautiful. Such satisfaction. Slowly his senses started to come back to him. How did she swallow all of that?

It seemed like it took hours, even though he cognitively knew it couldn't have. There was no way she could stay beneath the water for so long. It was really only a spare bit of moment; it was amazing how the moments could drag through such an experience. Eventually, Beth let him slip from her moth...rose up over the water's wavering surface once more.

A water mynx, he thought. What incredible super powers indeed.

Instead of going back to his side, she simply turned her head, laid it upon his chest. She was breathing hard still, trying to regain her breath. Just beneath his breastbone, his heart was going at a breakneck pace, like the fluttering wings of a hummingbird.

It was as if their bodies, spent, shook in time with one another.

Same as the night before. They laid together. Unable to move.

His hands held her head against him. Pulling back her wet hair.

"Beth," he said in a low whisper. "I should have known how much lung capacity you have."

She still panted slightly, like she'd just gotten done running a race. In a sense, maybe, she had. "I knew all those woodwinds lessons would pay off somehow," she smiled, wrapping her arms around the small of his back and holding him tightly to herself. The slick warmth of her skin against his, her weight upon him was dreamlike in quality; if they hadn't been in three feet of water, it would have been easy to drift off to sleep.

It was easy to feel like lapsing into dreamland. It was early for that though. Who knew what the night had in store.

The couple remained still for a time. The water slowed. Their breathing eventually returned to normal. Their hearts beat in time, and also resumed its regular pace.

tylos
tylos
1 Followers
12