Together with Troy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Lori, I -"

"I know, darling." I looked up at him. His face was screwed up in discomfort, though his eyes went wide as I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock. My eyes never left his as I mouthed him inch by inch to the back of my throat. My taste buds were in heaven, having to go so long without contact with male meat. Fresh from the shower, he had a clean masculine smell that made me want to swallow all of him. His pre-cum seeped out of the piss hole; the taste almost made me cum right there and then. I savored it before swallowing the liquid.

I sucked, taking my time as I took him deep and released him. My tongue moved around his cock in my moist cave of a mouth. I would release most of him, all except the head, and hoover it with lots of lip action, before taking him down to the base where my tongue could work some more magic. At the same time, my fingers traced arcs over his ass, down his thighs, and across his abdomen.

Troy made strangling noises. Sometimes they devolved to mouse-like squeaks. He kept his hands on my head. Slowly he began to piston his hips back and forth. The movement interfered with my rhythm, but I knew there was no way to keep him still. It was the fucking reflex that men were born with. I went along with the thrusts, sucking and releasing as he allowed me.

The speed of his hips increased. His muscles trembled.

"I'm gonna cum, Aunt Lori. Aw, fuck, I can't hold it any more."

I'd already recognized the signs of impending orgasm and backed off the sucking. He grabbed my head harder and kept thrusting. I jerked away my face. His cock jumped out of my mouth and sprang up to slap his lower belly. It spasmed in pre-release agony.

He snarled. "Damn it, suck me! Suck me bitch. Fucking tease!"

I got to my feet and silenced his with a kiss. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not going to leave you hanging. But you have to learn what real ecstasy is. Trust me. I'm not a fucking tease. Lie down."

He didn't argue, he didn't complain. Troy reclined on the blanket. His cock stood up like a handhold.

I untied my wrap, removed it, and draped it over the desk chair. I posed for my nephew. The light from the upturned desk lamp, the light harsh in relationship to the candles, lit my breast from underneath and accented them, not large but firm, my nipples filled with lust. In the candles, I knew the ghost of my trimmed patch at my pubis was revealed to him.

He stared. I hoped I impressed him. A boy's first time should be special.

I checked the oil in it's warmer. The tea light had maybe another half hour to burn. That was plenty of time for what I had in mind.

I told Troy to get comfortable. "Let me show you I'm not a tease."

I leaned at his feet and lifted one foot. I bent over his foot. I took his big toe into my mouth. I sucked.

"Oh, shit!"

Toes have lots of nerve endings. They love to be sucked. I went to the task with gusto. I worked each toe, singularly and in groups, with my tongue and lips.

I tickled the soles of Troy's feet with my tongue before moving up his legs. I totally ignored his groin this time, passing it by to concentrate on his chest. Finally, I reached his lips. We kissed. Back at his chest, I toyed with his nipples. I also went down his arm, licking his arm pit. When I reached his hand, I lifted it in front of me. I sucked first the thumb. I made it an analog of what I was going to do with his cock. Suck, nibble, bite, lick, all around, all over. While mouthing his thumb, I kept my eyes glued on his. He was under my spell.

I repeated myself with each finger, tickled his palm with the tip of my tongue, bit him. Returning to his mouth, I kissed him some more.

He reached to fondle me. I stopped him, explaining that he would get his chance later. This was the time for me to dote on him. He was expected to lay there and love it. I stood. I grabbed the unopened bottle of champagne and the towel. I tore off the wire cap and foil. Carefully, I worked the cork lose. I knew Troy was mystified, but that was OK.

"Also," I added, "this will be cold. Don't worry. I'll keep you hot."

He put his hand on my foot. He ran his hand up and down my calf. The sensation made me shiver. Damn, this was going to be good.

The cork popped free. I looked down at my nephew, tilted the bottle, and drank. Not much, just a taste. Satisfied, I went back to my knees beside him.

"This'll feel funny." I trickled some of the cold effervescent champagne on his abdomen so that it pooled in his navel. If you've ever done that, you know the cold and bubbling reaction on your skin will take away your breath. Troy was no different.

"Ah-h-h-h!"

"Now comes the fun part." I bent down and licked the champagne from the puddle. I spent some time making certain that I got it all. To get the last few drops, I had to suck them from his navel. I trickled more on his chest and my tongue followed. I licked, sucked, and tickled.

"Here." I drank some champagne, held some in my mouth, kissed him, and let the liquid seep from my mouth to his. When I pulled away, he raised up, his lips following mine.

We repeated the sharing several times before I ran some champagne down to his groin. I licked it up, also, sucking the liquid from among his pubic hairs. The pubes was thick in contrast to the lack of hair on his chest. I sprinkled more champagne down there as an excuse to do more licking. I also poured some bubbly in my hand, wiped down his cock, and licked him clean.

Troy was trembling again. I squeezed the base of his cock and felt it surging. I squeezed harder, choking off the blood flow, and the throbbing eased. I released him.

"Do you like this?" I whispered in his ear, licking him and sucking the lobe.

"Please," he whimpered. "Fucking please."

"Don't worry. It's coming soon."

I stood, took a long pull at the bottle - I wanted to drench myself in it and let Troy lick it off, but I resisted, since I had more fun in store for him - put the bottle back in its ice bucket, and got the warmed oil.

"This will feel good," I promised. Kneeling beside him, I drizzled some of the oil across his chest. Experience told me that after the cold champagne, the warmth would increase his pleasure and desire. My long fingers worked the oil into his skin. I liked to watch my hands play across his flesh. I have long fingers, strong and supple from playing the piano and, occasionally in church when the regular organist took off a Sunday, the organ. My scarlet nails contrasted with his white skin.

I massaged him from collar bone to navel. His cock had sagged a bit while I rubbed his torso, so I also gave his thighs a lighter going over. That got his rod back up. I wanted to give him time to relax before returning to sexual stimulation. That would heighten his eventually orgasm. I wanted him to cum as he never had, before taking him to my bed and exceeding even his waiting orgasm.

"Is this good?"

"Aw, yeah!"

"Do you love me? Because I love you, Troy."

"Yeah. I ain't never felt like this."

I kissed the edges of his lips, his eyelids, his cheeks. I tongued his ear. I left a large suck mark in the meat below and to the side of one of his nipples where he could keep it hidden. I wanted to mark his neck, but that was just the wickedness I sometimes felt coming to the surface. That would be cruel of me. There was no excuse for a hickey on his neck; no lie he could make up would explain it to my sister-in-law.

"Do you want more?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, fuck yeah!"

"OK, but no touching. Let me please you. Your time will come later. All right?"

"Yeah, sure, anything, Aunt Lori."

Heat had risen through my body and now flooded every cell, it seemed.

"You've never seen a naked woman? Never touched one?"

"No." His voice was that of a small child. "Please let me see."

Sitting beside my recumbent nephew, I pulled the straps of the red gown from my shoulders. It fell to my waist. They weren't huge, but my boobs are more than a handful, still firm for a woman my age who'd had two kids. My nipples were hard and so dark they verged on black.

"These aren't yet for you," I told my nephew as I bent forward to kiss him again. I held my body horizontally so that my boobs, hanging down, barely touched my nipples to his chest. I shifted so my tits swept over him, grazing him slightly. The faint contact made me want to grab him, mount him roughly, and grind myself to orgasm. It took what little self control I still possessed to stop me and only then because I knew my final capitulation would yield an even greater orgasm.

"You come first, darling."

I moved into the V of Troy's spread thighs. His was ramrod straight. No longer would I deny myself it's taste. I kissed the flared head, licked the veined shaft, fingered the swollen balls. I tightened ever so slightly on his nuts before lifting them out of my way.

I put my hands behind his knees and applied gentle upward pressure. He bent his knees, giving me room to lick his ass hole. My thumbs deepened the cleft of his ass so my tongue could reach the puckered hole. I licked. I sucked. I kissed. All the while, Troy was gasping. I looked up and saw that he had started to stroke his cock.

I slapped away his hands. "Leave that to me, baby. Aunt Lori is going to do that. I'm going to make you feel so fucking g-o-o-o-o-d you may not survive the night."

Chuckling, I returned my mouth to the cock that awaited me. Not using my hands, I held his erection straight. I sucked only the head and none too hard. Starting gently, I would build him to a peak he'd never known.

I kept him in my mouth, sucking in and releasing his head with a steady rhythm. As I sucked, I moved lower millimeter by millimeter closer to his pubes. My jaws began to ache. I was clearly out of practice, not having had anything but unresponsive dildos and vibrators in my mouth for a year. A girl needed to keep up her skills; I'd been remiss. I willed the tension out of my cheek and jaw muscles so I could continue sucking. Concentrate on your tongue, I told myself, and your lips. Let them take over the workload.

My fingers played with his button nipples as my mouth sucked. I relaxed my throat and swallowed him to the base. Through my lashes I looked at Troy. His body was arched and I couldn't see his face. His fists were clenched as his body jerked. The quivering beneath me changed, became even less steady. His hips began to thrust upward. I held steady and let him fuck my face. The time must be near. I'd teased as long as I could.

It was time for the pay off. I let go of his cock. It was smeared with my lipstick along its entire length. I started to fist it.

"It's OK to cum, sweetheart." I shifted again so that my mouth was touching his ear. My whisper was low and harsh, my breathing not much better than his. "Aunt Lori wants you to cum. I want to see it. I want to see it spurt all over my face and you. I'll swallow the first couple of shots, but then I want to watch.

"Then, you'll carry me to bed and fuck me, baby. I'll let you experience all the wonderfully erotic and nasty joys of fucking. Is that what you want?"

He grunted, an animalistic sound. He grabbed my hand on his cock and began to pump it. He knew the pace that would get him off the best, so I went with him.

"I want my baby to cum so hard that he'll never think again about being a fag. I want him to treat me like an angel or a devil, like saint or a slut, however he wants, when he fucks me. My body belongs to him. My mouth is his. My cunt is his. My ass is his."

"AH-H-N-N-N!"

My mouth swooped down for the first geyser, my hand aiming his cock at my open mouth. The aim was excellent. It hit my tongue and the back of my throat. It was a heavy shot. The second was just as strong. The taste sent me over the edge into a small orgasm. I swallowed and moved aside as the third spurt ached up towards his chest. The fourth and fifth shot went the same way. The next was in my mouth, though, as I clamped down on the still geysering head and sucked. The salty heady taste rolled around on my tongue before I gulped down the thick jism. I kept sucking and swallowing until the balls were clearly depleted.

I sat back on my heels. Troy sprawled on the floor. Thick gobs of pearly cum shone on his flat abdomen and hairless chest. I licked up a couple of the gobs.

He raised his head to watch me.

"Fuck," he gasped.

"If that's a suggestion," I joked, "I concur."

"No, I mean that was fucking fantastic. Un-fucking-believable!"

"Oh I don't know. I've seen better."

"Bitch!" he laughed.

I caught up some cum on my fingers and made a production of licking them clean. I also offered a some to Troy. He sucked my finger without much enthusiasm, but he swallowed it all.

"Aunt Lori, I never felt anything like that at all. I mean, I never knew I could cum so hard." He repeated in a whisper, "I never knew."

I pulled my gown back over my breasts and snuggled up against him. Immediately his sweat started soaking the red gown. He put his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. I truly enjoyed this."

"You did?"

"Yep, I love sex. And you may have guessed I haven't had any lately."

"But I never even touched you. You did all the work."

I explained that sometimes a woman just had to give. Well, not just women. "I came just like you did."

OK, maybe not "just like" he had, but my small orgasm was the best I'd had in a long time.

"Really? Shit." He obviously had a hard time getting his mind around the idea of mental orgasms. Finally, he added, "Fuck, you ought to date, Aunt Lori."

"When a girl's low on self-esteem, she doesn't much care for the dating scene. You see, Troy, some of the men I know are no better than the girls at your school."

"I guess I can see that. Sure...Uh, I guess I oughta tell you I love you."

"Only if it's true." I laughed. "But, otherwise, yeah, it's customary to tell semi-naked women who sucked your cock and swallowed your cum that, yes, you love them."

"Yeah, I love you, but shit you're my aunt. I mean, what about incest?"

"Papa Hemingway says if it feels good, do it."

He had a puzzled look on his face and I realized that the writer was apparently unknown. What the fuck do they teach in school any more? Probably Women's Studies, Cultural Diversity, and Conflict Resolution. Maybe laudable as electives, but not much help in facing the world, addressing the true human condition, or explaining sex to a post-pubescent American male.

"Let's keep it as our secret, OK?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Darling, I'm still horny."

Troy perked up. "Yeah?"

"I want you to go take a shower. Then I want you to come to my bed."

"Why do I need another shower. I had one an hour ago?"

"Because you stink already and there's drying cum on your chest that I missed.we won't."

"But -"

I grabbed his balls. "You're not arguing with Aunt Lori, are you?"

"I guess not."

I climbed on top of my nephew. As we kissed, I felt his hard cock squished between us. God, I wanted to fuck him right there and then, but I resisted. My original idea had been to seduce him and suck him off here on the floor before letting him fuck me in my bed and I wasn't going to change plans.

His hands settled on my ass and he squeezed my cheeks. He put his arms around me as we kissed.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

*****

Author's note: This is my first submission here and I'm nervous about it. The next part is written and some of the third, but I want to see how this one goes down before embarrassing myself totally. Any and all feedback will be eternally appreciated. Public or private. I'm a big girl now and if the news is bad, I won't cry. Much.