Token Vengeance 02

Story Info
Eric preps his wife Tina for her new lifestyle.
7.2k words
4.53
58.6k
45
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. All characters are 18 years old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

Part 02 is a bridge to the future humiliations of Eric's cheating wife Tina. It still has sex, but the true embarrassment and degradation of Tina begins in Part 03.

First Week

Eric couldn't be more excited. The token worked exactly as he expected, and Tina reacted just as he had hoped. His delinquent wife had taken the first step on a path to complete dependence on his cock and the mind-bending pleasure it could instill. He had also demonstrated the ability of his cum to relieve the rising lust renewing within her each day -- an unstoppable horniness that only increased with each passing hour.

Still learning the scope and limits of its power, Eric decided to go slow initially with his wife's introduction to her unwilling new world of slutdom. It wasn't for her benefit, but for his own. He needed to understand the limits of the token's mystical hold over Tina, and wanted to be sure to extract every ounce in his incomparable defilement of his cheating wife as she sank deeper every day into her sexual servitude to her controlling husband.

Eric needed Tina to readily, if not happily, perform the increasingly depraved acts he required of her to satisfy her dire need for the precious nectar she could draw from his balls...if he allowed. His cum was an intoxicating essence destined to become her daily sustenance, unless he decided it was more entertaining forcing his dependent wife to acquire a minimally satisfying 'fix' from some less-familiar source, such as a neighbor...or some guy in her class.

Since Tina was on the semester system and her school didn't start for another week, Eric decided she should stay home as he broke her into her regular craving for semen. He wished to shape her acceptance of her new role, while protecting her from the sudden, overwhelming need for cum without the proper mind and skillset to acquire it under the terms he'd set out.

In short, he needed time to hone her skills as a newly-minted, big-titted, cocksucking wife slut.

Eric wanted Tina to indelibly identify him as the primary source of relief for her addiction by feeding her yearning desire for his cum to get her fix, and for Tina to exhilarate in the power of the mind-altering orgasms it generated. He could thereby demonstrate his control, and reinforce the consequences of his denial of her access to his cock if she didn't behave in a manner meeting his approval.

Eric intended to force his unfortunate wife to do as he pleased, but not by use of direct instructions telling her what to do. Rather, he wanted to operate indirectly, by requiring her to humiliate herself performing the sordid acts he demanded at the risk of losing the very thing she needed most...his restorative semen.

Finally, and more practically, the time at home allowed her tits to grow into the B-cup they were inexorably becoming on the way to the spectacular D-cup tits he intended, giving his hapless wife an additional asset to attract the men...and women, needed as an alternative solution to her unrelenting sexual hunger.

Since it was a warm late summer, Eric decided it would be fun for Tina to move about the house all day in only her panties. This allowed her growing breasts to 'roam free,' while affording him the pleasure of watching her reluctantly exhibit herself to him. While her libido had been elevated exponentially to nearly intolerable levels, her angst and anger at her husband remained unchanged.

Tina was emotionally shattered by the sudden turn of events. The contented young law student's cheerless wife desperately wanted to be with her lover, Caleb, and was heartbroken at breaking off the relationship at Eric's insistence. Caleb was young and attractive, even if a little immature at 20. A throw-back to the 1960's hippie culture with a beard and long shaggy hair, Caleb was just what the 35-year-old grad student wanted in her life -- carefree adventures filled with passionate, animalistic sex with her young stud.

Now, Tina despised Eric more than ever. When she wasn't preoccupied with sex and feeding her addiction, she schemed of a way out, hoping to return to her lover and her deceitful plans of dumping her spiteful husband.

*****************************

Not surprisingly, Tina resisted Eric's orders, at first.

On the very next morning after her enslavement to the power of the token, Tina awoke refusing to listen to anything Eric said, despite the gnawing horniness already itching in her crotch and the burning sensation of hormones working in her bosom inexorably expanding her tiny chest.

"Screw you, Eric. I'm not walking around in just panties for your amusement!" Tina barked as she slammed the bathroom door to take a shower.

A half hour later, she walked out of the bathroom dressed in shorts and a blouse, fighting the aggravating sensation between her legs, but determined to demonstrate she was in control of her body. Eric let her be, certain she'd capitulate sooner rather than later when he advised her of her fate if she chose that course.

"Fine, Tina. Stay in your clothes," he casually replied. "But I promise you, if you're not stripped to your panties by noon, you're not going to get within ten feet of my cock, and you'll be out crawling the bars by six tonight desperately searching out some stranger to suck off."

It was an evil plot, but Eric wanted to demonstrate undeniably his control, and letting his wife experience the suffering of her recalcitrance was the best way he could think of to do so.

By 10:00 a.m., the defiant wife was clearly anxious and on edge, pulling at her garments, and working hard not to rub her crotch as the frustrating tingling of building arousal grew perceptibly between her legs. Tina's hardened nipples poked lewdly against her blouse and she furrowed her brow periodically while gnawing in agitation on her bottom lip in her stimulated state.

By 11:30 a.m., it was over. Exasperated, and knowing by nightfall she'd be begging some dumb college kid in a local bar to meet her in a bathroom stall for a quick blowjob if she didn't submit to Eric's threatened denial of what she needed most, Tina peeled off her top and dropped her shorts to the ground, walking around in just a brief, French-cut pair of white cotton panties.

"Okay, you win," she conceded as she stood in the living room in the scanty attire, "...please, just make it stop."

The tormenting itch between her legs was slowly becoming a burning need, and she knew it would grow into a hellfire by evening if Eric denied her his addiction-satisfying cock to provide the joyous cum she hated him for needing so badly.

"Maybe later," Eric snickered, "if you're a good girl."

By 2:00 p.m., Tina sidled up to her husband seductively on the couch as he watched a football game, hoping to persuade him into a skillful blowjob to provide her with the wonderful jism contained in his potent balls. A dark spot had developed in her panties, and she found herself rubbing her pussy against the seat cushion hoping to trigger even a weak climax. It only exacerbated her need.

"Oh, Eric, honey, please let me...you know...suck it," his cheating wife cooed. "I'll make it good...you know how well I give head."

"I don't know...," Eric put off his faltering wife. "I'm watching the game...maybe afterward."

By 4:00 p.m., Tina was sweating. The bedeviled wife's heated cunt was on fire and her need for cum and an orgasm was overwhelming.

'I've still got another eight hours before midnight,' she realized dismally, recognizing that by then a lack of relief would become debilitating.

"Ohhh...nahhh, damn it...," she moaned in frustration, frequently dipping her hand into the front of her damp panties seeking a release that would not come by her own efforts, and even slipping two fingers into her craving pussy hole attempting fruitlessly to extinguish the flames of her arousal. The nipples on her distinctly larger breasts were rock-sold diamond points of red, raw flesh as she twisted them hopelessly, seeking to evoke a spark of erotic satisfaction, but only making her anguish worse.

By 6:00 p.m., she had reached the point of begging her husband, her breathing rapid and panicked, with goosebumps of unsatisfied lust covering her clammy body. Tina had already changed her panties once to no avail, literally ringing out the previous pair of her generously flowing cunt juice to dry over the bathroom sink.

"OHHH, ERIC...OH PLEASE...I CAN'T...UM...TAKE IT...!" Tina sobbed in her distress. "PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP! LET ME...UHH...SUCK YOUR COCK!"

Tina hated her husband more than ever for subjecting her to such misery, and the thought of taking his cock in her mouth was the last thing she wanted to do for the sonofabitch, but she knew her rapidly building need would eventually become devastating if she didn't drink of his delicious sperm soon.

"Eric, I promise...I promise I'll be a good girl," Tina's pleas wavered with her desire for fulfillment...tenuous and hopeful. "You know I'm a good...a great...cocksucker."

"Oh Eric, please...let me suck your cock," she cried, willing to compromise her feminist values by referring to herself as 'girl,' instead of the politically-correct 'woman.' "Let your good little girl drain your balls. I need it sooo muuucch!"

Since she was only on the second day of her subjugation to her cum addiction, Eric took pity, believing the lesson was now properly instilled in his unchaste wife. He 'graciously' decided to allow Tina to give him head, but only with a little more prodding. Selfishly, he figured it was so early in his plans for his wayward wife that there were plenty of future opportunities to debase Tina in seeking to feed her hunger.

"Well, I suppose I could let you...if you really want it," Eric purposely taunted his heartened wife. "Do you really want it, Tina?"

"OHH, OH YES!" Tina's voice reached a high-pitched squeal of anticipation at the prospect of quenching her dire need at the end of her husband's erupting cock, despite her disgust with surrendering so easily. "I DO...OHH, I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK...I WANT IT SOOO BAD!"

"Really? You must really be desperate," Eric doubted. "I'll bet you'd rather suck your lover's cock...what was his name, Carob? Isn't that right? It's okay, you can tell me the truth."

Tina contemplated her answer, not wanting to upset the source of the wonderful cum needed to calm her thirst, but wanting to tell Eric what she really thought of all he was making her do, and unhappy with his intentional mispronunciation of his name.

"Caleb...and yes, you know I'd rather be with him," she bravely stated, "but...but he can't give me what I need."

"And what's that, wife slut?" Eric sneered, wanting to hurt Tina.

"I need...relief, Eric! I need your cum, damn you! I need to orgasm," Tina whined, bristling at the derogatory name he'd used, but succumbing to her need and not holding back, intuitively understanding this was truly what her husband wanted his fallen wife to admit.

"You've made it clear Caleb can't make me cum any longer, you bastard," she grumbled, spitting the angry words.

"Very good, T," Eric commended his wife. "I appreciate your honesty...truly. You really don't want to suck me off, do you?"

"No." Tina's sullen answer was simple and succinct.

"But you will, won't you?" Her conniving husband prodded the lovely, defeated grad student. "In fact, you'll give me the best head you know how, because you know if you don't please me I might just deny you in the future, and that would force you onto the streets in search of some guy to suck off."

Tina closed her eyes to absorb the hateful truth of her malicious husband's awful words. She knew he was right.

"Now, what would that make you, Tina?" Eric asked expectantly, cruelly applying the dagger to Tina's psyche.

Tina paused for a long moment, desperately wanting to satisfy her fierce craving and desire to taste her husband's intoxicating jism. She held out the best she could, but it was useless. She needed to experience the mind-bending power of the climax it would generate to take away her hunger, at least for the rest of the day.

"A slut...I mean, a wife slut," she responded shamefully under her breath with abject humiliation.

Every fiber in her being screamed at speaking the demeaning words. She didn't want to be a slut, and didn't appreciate the demeaning insult to her femininity. But she needed Eric too much to resist.

"Ok, since you're being so truthful about your feelings, I suppose you can suck my cock now," Eric generously offered. "But Tina, no hands. Mouth only. Your hands are only for massaging my balls when your lips aren't surrounding them."

"Yes, Eric," Tina reticently conceded.

"Good. Now, with that clear, you may proceed," he permitted graciously with an exaggerated wave of his hand.

Eric's last expression of permission to perform the odious act was the final denigrating straw in his broken wife's submission to her servitude. Nevertheless and without hesitation, Tina dropped to her knees before her husband to quickly lower his pants to his ankles and pop his soft cock between her supple lips.

"Ummm...uhhh...," an unbidden sigh escaped Tina's lips at the slightest hint of the ambrosial precum on the tip of his inviting pole.

From there, Tina let her lust take over. Licking, teasing and suckling her despicable husband's wonderful cock, the needy wife applied every trick in her arsenal to extract the sumptuous cum she knew lay within his balls, just waiting to fill her mouth.

Tina's watery blue eyes stayed continuously on Eric's leering gaze, and her long slender fingers gently tugged and stroked his nuts within his fleshy scrotum, except for the few minutes when she dipped her head below the hanging spheres to reluctantly take each one into her wet mouth to slather her tongue across the hairy surface.

"UUNNNGGHHHHH!" Eric groaned out his orgasm moments later as he flooded his misbehaving wife's mouth with the warm, sticky cum she so badly needed. Tina's anxiously awaiting tongue ferried the flavorful spunk down her flexing throat with each burst until the last of his spend was safely ensconced in her belly and only a thin glaze remained around her lips.

Then, it hit.

"OOOHHHH...OOHHH MY GAWWWD...!!" Tina roared as the power of the orgasm rocked her round bottom back onto her heels, and her eyes shot wide with her mouth open in awe.

"UUUNNNGGGHH...OOHHHHH...AAAHHHH...," Tina fell to the floor, her wild eyes rolling up in her head while her back arched and her toes curled when a tidal wave of sensation coursed throughout her body, paralyzing her with its force as her hips squirmed and her thighs quaked under the assault of the most incredible climax she had ever experienced.

"UUUNNNNH...OHHH...AWWWNNHHH...!" The continuous drone of high-pitched moans accompanied her ecstatic high, and her newly-changed panties became soaked as she squirted her copious juice into the crotch.

When it was done, Tina lay on the floor for several more minutes recovering, emotionally ruined and physically exhausted from her climax...and the degrading submission to her husband necessary to achieve it. In a rare act of kindness, Eric picked up his spent bride and lay her in their bed, where she slept contented the rest of the night.

*****************************

The next morning, Tina didn't bother wearing clothes again, immediately putting on a pair of blue bikini briefs and that was all when she exited the shower.

"Much better," Eric praised her decision. "Not much point in wasting your efforts on a lost cause."

As her reward, Eric let his wife blow him before it even reached 1:00 p.m.

"Please, Eric? Let me do it now, so I can have the rest of the afternoon off," Tina begged, reasoning she would be sufficiently free of her addiction to think her own thoughts, relax, and plot a way to escape her sexual bondage.

Her cruel husband made her beg and demean herself once more before granting access to his marvelous cock, but eventually, he conceded to enjoy the always-pleasing vision of her bobbing up and down his rigid shaft.

"I like the tongue slurping around the head, sweetheart, but put on a little more suction when you're pulling up my shaft," Eric critiqued her technique -- not because it was bad, but just to be an asshole.

After several long minutes, he finally poured his volume of salty goo into her mouth to incite another body-wracking orgasm in his dependent wife, before letting her relax for the rest of the day. The calming effect allowed Tina to live and act almost normally that afternoon, with her thirst for cum quenched and the ever-present need subdued until tomorrow.

Still, she remained dressed in only a multi-colored, fruit-striped pair of cotton bikini panties all day.

*****************************

"AAAAAHHH...WHA...WHAT DID YOU DO?" Tina's scream echoed from the bathroom as Eric lay in bed enjoying the early daylight the next morning.

Curious about his latest modification to his wife's appearance, Eric rolled out onto the wood floor to saunter casually over to the bathroom door.

"What do mean? What did I do?" The amused husband asked innocently.

"M....my lips? They're all...puffy," his distressed wife complained, pointing to the full red luscious lips encircling her mouth like cherries as she stared into the mirror horrified.

"Oh, that...," Eric nodded. "Well, when I was watching you swallow my hard pole to the bone yesterday during that truly magnificent blowjob, I thought to myself, 'Tina really knows how to suck cock, but she really doesn't look the part.' I mean, you're pretty and all, but your lips are rather thin...or were."

"But, I...I look like a freak," Tina panicked, "...like one of those Kardashian girls!"

"C'mon now, let's not get carried away," Eric countered with a smirk. "I didn't do that much...just a little plumping."

"But...they feel funny," his disconsolate wife continued. "I look funny. No one will take me seriously."

"You'll get used to it," Eric assured Tina. "I just thought that if you're going to be out there in class, or at bars and parties, trolling for a suitable recipient of your cocksucking talents...and you truly are a talented cocksucker, you should look the part."

"Besides, I'm sure guys will take you plenty seriously when you've got those big fat lips wrapped around their cock," the gloating young law student chuckled as an afterthought.

"Damn it, Eric," Tina scowled in return, "you know I don't want to do that...you're just trying to make me."

"Be that as it may," Eric confessed, "I think you'll find your plush lips are highly-beneficial when the time comes to track down some prey. Men love great 'cocksucker lips' on a girl."

"It's hard to talk," Tina whined. "I keep tripping over my lips."

"Well, I doubt speaking clearly will be some well-hung stud's first concern when you're on your knees in a closet at the University sucking the daylights out of him," her spiteful husband continued to hammer his forlorn wife about her soon-to-come future.

"In fact, let's try that now," he brightened with the suggestion. "Drop to your knees, baby, let's give those fluffy new lips a test drive."

"Here? In the bathroom?" Tina quizzed. "It's too early. I don't want to yet...I'll do it later."

"Actually, T, you won't," Eric threatened as his brow furled with pitiless intent. "You do it now, or you're gonna find yourself cruising those bars tonight, because this is a one-time offer for today."

"Well, maybe I'll just do that," Tina barked back defiantly. The craving need for cum hadn't fully settled on her so early in the day, and she sought desperately to take back some form of control over her life.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers