Token Vengeance 03

Story Info
Sam and Ella pay a visit.
6.9k words
4.53
31.5k
17
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,096 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictional. All characters are over 18 years old. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

My apologies for the delay. I usually write an entire story and then post it in parts. I probably should have done that here too.

*****

FRIENDS AND LOVERS

The weekend was upon the estranged couple, leaving Tina mixed with hope and trepidation.

The new school year beckoned on Monday, and the misguided mid-30's grad student believed the time-consuming, high-stress efforts required to maintain good grades for both she and her husband worked to her benefit, forcing Eric to attend to his studies and stop harassing his forlorn, cum-addicted wife.

It was fallacious thinking on numerous levels, as Tina would soon learn.

Before school started however, she had to navigate the weekend - a daunting task made worse when Eric announced a late Saturday afternoon visit by his law school buddy Sam and his girlfriend Ella.

Of course, drinking wasn't the only thing on the menu.

"Hey, Sam just called. He and Ella are coming over for a welcome home drink in 15 minutes," Eric announced unceremoniously to his startled wife as she exited the kitchen with a snack.

Tina was wearing only her standard issue home outfit of panties.

"Eric? Guests...now?" Tina was appalled at the prospect of outsiders witnessing her newfound predicament. "You can't...don't, please don't do this to me."

"Nonsense. It'll be nice to have our friends over," Eric countered.

"They're your friends, not mine," Tina complained. "I don't even like Sam...and Ella is just too...wild."

"Yeah, well, there not real fond of you either," Eric told her honestly, "especially after your summer shenanigans. But you'd better be nice to them. I told them to expect a newly-respectful wife."

"You mean, they know? They know...everything?" Tina gulped with a sudden fear she was to be the evening's entertainment. "Even about the token...and the incantation?"

"Oh yeah, and were they ever excited," Eric crowed. "I made it very clear what to expect from my attitude-adjusted wife slut."

"OHHH, NOOO...!" Tina cried aloud in shock. "I don't...I don't want to...um...entertain them. I don't want to be their slut."

"Too bad," Eric tisked. "I owe them, and you're paying the bill."

Tina was distraught.

Deep inside she knew the day would come when her vengeful husband would turn her loose to satisfy her oral need for cum on her own. She hadn't expected her first source to be the two friends of Eric's she disliked the most, and who despised her more than ever after her summer of illicit love.

"Will you at least let me wear clothes?" Tina panicked, realizing her merciless husband would get a big laugh out of her answering the door in just her panties.

"Oh, maybe...maybe not. I haven't decided yet," he dismissed her concern, wanting her to stew in misery pondering the prospect. "But don't get too pleased if I let you, since I doubt you'll be wearing them for long."

*****************************

Sam Ellis was a second-year law student like Eric. Although a few years younger, the two were in the same section their first year and quickly became study partners, finding they had much in common and a similar outlook on the legal profession.

He was tall at 6'4", but thin and wiry. His square-jawed face was topped with a mop of dirty blond hair not dissimilar to Tina's color.

Sam was cocky and sure of his good looks and intelligence, whereas his girlfriend Ella O'Riley was a fiery, red-headed 26-year-old with a libertine attitude who didn't like convention or societal restraints.

Otherwise, she was proto-typically Irish, hailing from Dublin before hooking up with Sam three years ago when she moved to the U.S. to attend the university, and was entering her senior year in the International Studies program.

As a pair, they could be good-natured but degenerate rascals. 'Sam n' Ella, a disease,' their friends joked.

Sam was a loyal, true-blue friend. He and Ella had initially sought to befriend Tina too, hoping for the couple to become their partners in crime, and share a few laughs. That relationship didn't work out so well, as Tina found Sam's ego off-putting, and Ella's 'devil may care' attitude difficult to accept.

When Eric discovered Tina's ongoing affair with her 'boy toy' student, Sam and Ella invited him to stay with them for a few days, instead of wallowing in pity at home as it consumed him - at least until he dealt with the shock and sorrow of the emotionally devastating blow of Tina's betrayal.

Not surprisingly, during the few days sharing an apartment, a healthy antipathy towards Tina developed by Sam and Ella watching their morose friend suffer the angst of his wife boning another man even at that moment.

The friendly couple were very open-minded about their relationship. They had an agreement and both had been with other partners during their relationship...each time with the other's knowledge.

As frequently, they shared their bed together with some lovely coed Sam or Ella had met at the university. They had originally thought such a sexual relationship with Eric and Tina was appealing, but the sour relationship with Eric's 35-year-old wife eliminated that possibility.

Whatever their own sexual predilections, their agreement was about openly pursuing their sex partners. They disliked deceit, and disapproved of cheating or betraying a trust. The pair hated to see Eric hurt, seeking to do what they could to assuage his feelings and make him forget Tina's unfaithfulness.

*****************************

"Eric," Ella approached the despairing young husband on the second afternoon he was staying in their apartment. "Sam and I are worried about you. You're so sad."

Eric looked at his pretty friend's sympathetic green eyes and nodded in appreciation of her concern, but was caught off-guard by what she said next.

"You know, sometimes the best way to heal a broken heart is in the arms of another," Ella smiled sweetly and placed her hands on each of Eric's shoulders as she spoke.

"I know this may sound unusual," she continued, "but I've spoken with Sam, and we agree it would be a good idea for me to be that other person...if you'd like."

"What?" Eric was startled out of his melancholy reverie by the unexpected offer. "I mean...you and I...sleep together?"

"Well, we wouldn't really be sleeping, but sure, why not?" Ella affirmed. "I care about you...and Sam does too. Better me than some stranger you meet in a bar."

"Besides, I'd like it," she mewled seductively.

Eric's mind reeled momentarily with the prospect. He was certainly tempted.

Ella was very attractive, and a true Irish Rose. While he'd never seen her naked, she did meander about the apartment in little more than a tank top barely covering her good-sized breasts and a pair of panties.

Still, he could imagine...and what he imagined looked pretty good.

Ella was of average height at 5'6" and couldn't weigh more than 120 lbs. True to her Irish heritage, her skin was an almost translucent milky white with a smattering of freckles on her nose and cheeks that extended to disappear down her blouse to her chest.

How far down, Eric could only guess. Her hair was thick and lustrous in a wavy cut to just above her shoulders.

The enticing redhead's hips were rather slender for a woman, but her ass looked round and plump riding above two gorgeously athletic stems, with each leg tapering nicely to her ankles.

Above all that, her shoulders were set broad, and her stomach rounded with just a hint of padding, while her chest appeared generous. With a good eye for such things, Eric guessed she was likely a 34C.

"I...uh...I don't know what to say, Ella," Eric stammered, uncertain how to address the unusual offer.

"Say, yes," she replied encouragingly.

"I...I'd love to, Ella," Eric hesitated. "You're beautiful, and hotter than hell...but I can't. I mean, I shouldn't."

"Are you sure?" The appealing coed asked with a girlish lilt of naughty invitation. "Sam doesn't mind...and I'm a tigress in the sack."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are," Eric responded with good-natured intent. "It's not that...I mean, believe me, I want to, but I think it's best if I don't."

"Why? I don't understand," Ella queried with puzzled surprise at his rejection of her very compelling proposition.

"It's just that...well, Tina's out there with some other guy, cheating on me," the rational law student explained. "If I have sex with another woman...especially one as gorgeous as you, I lose the moral high ground."

Ella paused to consider his refusal, disappointed, but admiring Eric's resolve.

"Thank you, Ella...truly," the resolute husband added, wishing to let her know that she wasn't the problem. "Believe me, under any other circumstance, I'd be all over your very appealing overture, but I can't right now."

"You're a good guy, Eric," Ella agreed with a nod. "I get it."

"I'm sorry," he apologized sincerely. "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I can't lose the upper hand by committing the same foul as Tina."

"It's okay...you're not hurting my feelings," she grinned with a quick and sexy toss of her head.

"But just so you know what you're missing," the freethinking girl teased, then backed up a step to raise her t-shirt by the hem over her braless tits.

The two pale globes shimmied with her movement as she stood momentarily with the shirt in front of her face and her magnificently firm, grapefruit-sized breasts on full display. Her nipples were the lightest pink he'd ever seen, each drawn up and crinkled tight.

By way of confirmation, Ella's lovely set of tits featured a light sprinkling of delicate freckles spotting the rise at the top of her delightful bust.

"Let me know if you change your mind," the precocious woman gibed with a saucy wink, and as quickly as they had appeared, Ella's bare breasts were gone again as she lowered the shirt back to the waistband of her shorts.

"Oh god, don't tempt me," Eric laughed, and that was the end of the conversation.

Eric stayed for another two days, and the three talked openly about Ella's standing offer, but Eric resisted the urge to sample the profligate woman's desirable body and soon moved back home, feeling better about his decision to maintain his moral rectitude in the face of his wife's deceit.

*****************************

Now, Eric would payback his good friends for their moral and emotional support with an opportunity to torment his uncaring wife, and he looked forward to doing so as their arrival approached.

"C'mon, Eric, let me blow you before they get here," Tina begged, the horrible need strong as evening overtook the afternoon, since her plotting husband refused to let her feed her addiction on the end of his cock.

"Sorry, babe, you'll just need to satisfy your hunger elsewhere," he replied, with the implications of his meaning clear to his distressed wife.

"You knew this day was coming," he advised. "I've been going easy on you...breaking you in slowly, so to speak."

"Now it's time to truly become a wife slut," Eric snickered.

"I owe Sam and Ella a lot. They've been good friends and supported me this summer," he added. "It's time I pay them back...with my wife."

"Please, no Eric," Tina pleaded. "I don't even like them...and they don't like me either."

"That's what makes it so much fun," Eric replied dryly.

*****************************

'Ding-dong,' the doorbell rang.

"They're here," Eric called. "You want to get the door, hon?"

"God no, Eric!" Tina squealed. "Please, I'm practically naked."

"Oh, alright. I'll get the door," the toying husband conceded. "Run in the bedroom and put on that red satin chemise I like so well...but nothing else."

"That's it? That's all?" Tina asked frantically, knowing the slinky, form-fitting lingerie did nothing to hide the curve of her swelling breasts.

"No, you can keep on your panties too," Eric laughed, as he walked towards the door. "Better hurry."

"Hey guys, come on in," Eric welcomed his friends with a hug as Tina raced to the bedroom.

"Hi Eric," Sam returned the greeting. "You're looking good."

"Good enough to eat," Ella teased while raising her eyebrows suggestively, then winked at Sam.

In truth, it was Ella who looked good, all dolled up in a short, loose yellow skirt that showed a lot of leg and a snug light blue halter top above her bare midriff. She was clearly braless and her face tastefully made up.

"Where's your, um, 'lesser half,'" Sam joked, purposefully denigrating Tina with the moniker.

"In the bedroom, getting ready for guests," Eric replied before calling to his wife. "Hey, T, our guests are here. Come on out...now, or things will only get worse."

Tina flushed with panic at the words, her addiction raging and knowing Eric could be especially cruel if she didn't do his bidding. Still, she was mortified at the way she was dressed.

'How can I go out there like this?' She wondered, afraid her thoughts were an insight to her immediate future. 'I look like some wanton woman, ready for the sack.'

"Coming, Eric," she called back, steeling herself for her entrance before her disapproving guests wearing such shamelessly slutty garb, and with a good idea of what she was walking into as the evening's entertainment.

"There she is," Eric announced as his embarrassed wife sheepishly entered the living room, her shoulders drooping with dread and her pretty face blushing a bright red of petrified humiliation.

"Dressed to party too, I see," Sam's eyes lit up, and he nudged his girlfriend lightly as acknowledgement of the fun they would be having this evening.

"Looking every bit the slut, Tina," Ella added with a rapacious smile, clearly eager for the proceedings to get under way as they paid Eric's cheating bitch wife back for hurting their friend.

"How appropriate," the red-haired beauty added, knowing she was dressed a little 'slutty' herself.

"C'mon, guys," Tina protested weakly, knowing full-well why they were visiting. "Go easy. I made a mistake. I never meant to hurt anyone...I mean, Eric."

"Get us some drinks, babe," Eric ordered Tina commandingly to break-up the teasing. "Beer okay, guys?"

"Sure," Sam replied easily, then threw in a disrespectful order of his own. "Wiggle that primo ass nicely as you go, Tina. Give us a show."

Looking at Eric with a scowl, Tina turned towards the kitchen, but knowing not to make her situation worse, applied a seductive sway to her hips as she walked before disappearing through the door.

"Woo, that's what I'm talkin' about. This is gonna be a party," Sam laughed. "She's looking good, Eric. I can't believe that token really worked."

"It kind of blows me away too, Sam...literally," Eric chuckled at his joke. "But can you imagine Tina dressing like that otherwise? I mean, seriously, with her uptight feminist beliefs about the role of men and women?"

"Right," Ella agreed, every bit the feminist as Tina, but applying her beliefs in a more libertine manner when it came to matters of sex and the bedroom.

"She's getting a big set of tits too," Ella noted. "We used to call her 'Pancake' behind her back."

All three laughed at Ella's remark, as it was the kind of lewd observation expected of a salacious man.

"Here, IPA's for everyone," Tina haughtily offered upon returning with four beers on a tray.

"Better than Hooter's, Eric," Sam chortled, gawking at Tina standing in only her white silk panties and red chemise, exposing her belly button and a healthy dose of her newly-developed cleavage, and looking like a waitress with the tray in her hand.

"Yeah, you'll get farther with her too," Eric threw in, signaling to his friends his wife was fair game for whatever they had planned.

"She's here to serve. Aren't you, dear?" The conniving husband directed his wife.

Tina swallowed hard, the insinuation clear and her mind rebelling against the idea. She wanted to bolt, but knew it wouldn't be permitted.

Her need for cum was reaching severe levels, and it was only with great effort that she maintained enough pride not to drop to her knees and beg Eric right then and there to let her blow him in front of his friends.

Besides, even if she resisted her cum-addiction, her controlling husband would simply tell her mind that staying was in her best interest, and not allow her to leave.

"Yes," she finally mumbled under her breath, hating every word but bending nonetheless. "I'm here to serve."

"Wow, is this the same Tina?" Ella wondered with surprise. "I mean, she's always been such a bitch to us. She must be dying of thirst to be so complacent. Are you horny, sweetie?"

Tina shrank at the question, but fidgeted as the powerful tingle in her crotch gnawed constantly at her psyche, and her need to orgasm grew even as she stood in place.

"I think that's your answer, babe," Sam jumped in, pointing to an obvious dark spot dampening Tina's panties as her flowing moisture grew heavier.

"Oh, dear god, no...," Tina cringed with the realization she was openly soiling her pretty silk panties with her unstoppable pussy juices.

The entire sordid display was horrifyingly embarrassing for the humbled wife. Standing before these malicious friends of her husband wearing only panties and a tight chemise was bad enough. To be horny as hell and juicing her crotch was more than the private woman could bear.

"I guess so," Ella gazed wide-eyed at the spreading darkness in Tina's tightly drawn panties, with the clinging fabric outlining the impression of her puffy labia obscenely.

"Shit, I think she gets even wetter than me," Ella remarked sincerely.

"Nobody gets wetter than you, sweetheart," Sam shot back by way of a compliment, which Ella accepted with a nod and a grin.

"So, why don't we take a seat and chat," Eric suggested, grabbing the easy chair and directing Tina to the sofa in no uncertain terms, enforcing it with a tweak to her muscles to make her legs limp and practically fall into place on the middle cushion.

"Great idea," Sam agreed, and eagerly dropped down to Tina's right, while Ella just as quickly assumed the spot to her left to sandwich the unfortunate married woman between her two tormenters for the evening.

"We'd really like to know what you've been up to all summer, Tina," Ella suggested. "Eric tells us you had a bang of good time, but that you missed him so much while on your back that you positively want to do every single thing he tells you."

The unscrupulous trio laughed again at Ella's obvious allusion to Tina's infidelity and subsequent enslavement to the power of the token possessed by her vengeful husband. Tina squirmed in place between the couple as each made certain to brush directly up against her bare arms and legs.

"So, Eric," Sam playfully asked, "how does this token work? I mean, can you make her do anything?"

"I assume so," Eric replied, "but I haven't tried everything, so I'm not really sure. Nonetheless, she's done everything I've wanted so far. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

Tina didn't answer, instead staring at Eric angrily, uncomfortable between his two ill-intended friends in such scanty attire, and unhappy as the subject of their ridicule and debauched plans.

"Well, I guess not," he grinned at his wife's refusal to answer. "But I'll bet she'll do whatever you ask her to do."

"NO...!" Tina suddenly shot up from her seat as best she could, although her rubbery legs wouldn't permit her to rise to her feet.

"Don't, Eric," the wary grad student glared. "I mean it...don't turn me over to them."

"Oh I won't do that, Tina," her husband calmly retorted. "I'm quite sure you'll happily please our guests as the evening wears on...if you want to be fed."

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,096 Followers