Token Vengeance 04

Story Info
Tina taken by her husband's libertine friends.
6.2k words
4.58
26.5k
21
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,089 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fictional. All characters are over 18 years old. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

*****

LOVERS, NOT FRIENDS

Tina lay sprawled on the sofa still quivering from the unexpected and disturbing climax she'd experienced from the fluttering tongue of Ella O'Riley, the beautiful but audacious bisexual girlfriend of her husband Eric's despised law school buddy Sam.

"Uhhhhh...holy fuck...," the waylaid anthropology graduate student simpered breathlessly as her torso shuddered under the flushed pale skin of her perspiring body, sending her newly B-cup sized tits shimmying on her chest while her listless legs remained parted and defenseless.

"You're one tasty bitch, Tina," Ella remarked shamefully, spotting the soggy mess of matted dirty blonde pussy curls surrounding the splayed puffy cunt lips as she drew away from between Tina's tanned thighs to admire her oral achievement.

"I gotta admit that, at least...and you cum in bunches," the unrepentant Irish lass added ingloriously, clearly hot and bothered in her own right, "...but there's something else I've wanted to sample for a long time."

The sexy redhead shuffled on her knees to where Eric sat in his easy chair, mouth agape from the spectacular lesbian performance between his wife and his friend, and not fully prepared when Ella saddled up between his own spread legs to drop her diminutive hand on the lump of hard flesh pressing against the front of his jeans.

"Not taking no for an answer this time, stud," Ella warned with sultry intent in her voice, before turning to the immobilized wife of her sexual target to let her in on Eric's noble secret.

"Do you know that while you were out in the hills boning your little boy toy this summer that your husband here turned me down cold when I offered to...um...pick up his spirits, shall we say?" Ella told Tina with no small amount of snarkiness in her voice.

A surprised look of bewilderment overcame Tina's face at the startling revelation of Ella's designs on her husband while she was out adulterously galivanting around the western Wyoming mountains with her young lover, but she said nothing in response.

"I've wanted a piece of this handsome guy since the day we met, right Sam?" The licentious girl's candid admission continued, signaling at the same time her boyfriend was very much aware of her desires and wholeheartedly approved.

"Right on, babe," Sam replied easily without looking at Ella, instead allowing his salacious gaze to roam over Tina's prostrate nude body with a lascivious intent. "Looks like patience is a virtue. Time for you to get your wish with our married pal Eric."

"Damn right I am," Ella concurred eagerly, gripping the hardened pole within Eric's pants and giving it a satisfied squeeze, "...and it feels like he doesn't have any objections, do you lover?"

"Hell no, Ella," Eric replied, studying the intoxicating gleam in her Irish eyes and relishing the gentle tugging she exercised on his stalwart tool. "You're making me regret saying 'no' to you this summer."

"Ah, Eric, you're too nice of a guy," Ella answered compassionately, "...I know you didn't want to betray that cheating bitch wife."

'Huhh...,' Tina drew a deep breath at the derisive comment but still said nothing, wallowing in the torment of her unfaithful acts of the summer and knowing inside the woman was right.

'Eric has always been true,' the admonished wife conceded.

With a loud 'zzzip,' Ella lowered the zipper on Eric's jeans to dip her hand into the opening and extract the pulsing flesh of his swollen cock through the fly of his boxers as Tina watched sadly from the sofa and Eric stared wide-eyed in anticipation.

"Ohhh, my stud, that's a nice sized cock you've been hiding," Ella complimented before slipping her pink tongue from between her lush rosy lips to swipe across the supple surface of his expansive crown. "Hard to believe wifey there wasn't interested."

"Uhhh, oh shit Ella, that's nice," Eric cooed when the immoral woman slathered her moist tongue around his fat cockhead for a second and third time, then circled her mouth into an exaggerated 'O' to dive in and swallow over half of his 7" pole while Tina sat as solemn witness to this woman sexually servicing her husband so wantonly.

"Ohhh, this is just the beginning, Eric," Ella replied while pulling off momentarily, unhooking Eric's jeans to pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles and fully release his impressive cock and heavy balls.

"I'm gonna suck you dry of every ounce from those big beautiful balls," she said expectantly while delicately lifting the cum-laden orbs in their fleshy sack to bobble teasingly between her gentle fingertips, "...and then I'm gonna fuck the daylights out of you."

"Ohh, jeeez," Eric sighed at the prospect, combined with the incomparable feel of her soft alabaster white fingers caressing his tender scrotum.

"All in front of 'little misses can't keep her panties on' here," Ella advised in clear reference to Eric's cheating wife, then drew the flat of her slippery tongue the full length of Eric's urethral tube to the head before knowingly looking at Sam, "...although it looks like she may be occupied herself soon."

"Eric, please, I didn't mean for you to know," Tina whined, finally speaking up about her intended deception as she cringed watching Ella once more engulf her husband's meaty cock only a few feet from her sorrowful eyes.

"Tough shit, bitch," Sam chimed in with a snarl, stepping in to kneel between her open legs, "...not planning on getting caught doesn't exactly make it right, you know?"

So fixated on the unfathomable sight of the mid-twenties redheaded vixen giving her husband Eric an enthusiastic and apparently excellent blowjob, a wavering Tina hadn't noticed Sam strip off his own pants to reveal a truly surprising 8" length of hardened wood himself.

"Hey, what are you...um...thinking...uh...going to do?" Tina exclaimed as her blue eyes grew wide with a mix of both alarm and wonder.

"I'm guessing you can figure it out, Tina," Sam snickered while drawing her limp legs up by the knee, "...you've spent enough time on your back this summer to know, eh?"

Eric hadn't released his mental hold on his helpless wife's useless limps, so she was completely at the disposal of the ill-intending young law school friend of her husband.

Sam leveraged her position to rub the spongy head of his broad cock knob along the slickened crease of the defenseless woman's vulnerable pussy entrance, splitting the plump fleshy petals while preparing to introduce the full measure of his sizable manhood into her once-sacred marital chamber.

"Ohhh, ohh Sam, you're too...big," Tina protested, eying his large cock with an unwanted hint of lust in her token-induced state of arousal, "...I can't...uh...don't want...OHHHHH...!"

Disregarding her unconvincing attempts at refusal, Sam ignored Tina's complaints to take advantage of her persistent horniness and debilitated emotional state to drive the entire length of his mighty shaft powerfully into her extremely wet and accessible cunt.

"AWWWHHHHH...NOOO...," Tina cried to no avail, helpless to prevent Sam from taking her precious vagina.

The disrespectful younger man's thick pole lanced into the cleaved aperture of her sullied pussy to willfully part the soft folds of her vaginal walls and embed itself deeply within the velvety channel until Sam's curly blond pubic hair mashed into her cushioning labia to press forcefully against the wayward wife's resilient mound.

"FUCK YEAH!" Sam shouted his victory in taking his buddy's wife as his own, if only for the moment. "JEEEZ, WHAT A TIGHT LITTLE SNATCH FOR AN OLD GAL!"

"UGHH, OHH FUCK...OHHH, FUCK THAT'S BIG...," Tina panted when Sam withdrew to the tip before ramming his long span in again to send a jolt through her recumbent body and her delightfully growing tits bounding once more across her chest.

She hated complimenting the asshole friend of her husband, but it was the only thing she could think to say, and it was true. Sam's big cock filled her narrow fuck sheath like none other before it, even her husband, and certainly not her lover Caleb's puny 5" prick.

"Sorry, Eric, but I've wanted to sink my cock into your hot bitch of a wife since we first met," Sam apologized while confessing his desires to bone the pretty but unfaithful wife of his good friend. "She's worth the wait too. I can feel her snug pussy walls grasping my cock like she's begging me not to leave."

Surely enough, as Sam broke into a developing pace of driving his thick shaft in and out of the dissolute wife's sodden fuck channel with increasing force and rhythm, Tina's inflamed labia gripped the juice-slickened shaft for all they were worth each time he withdrew. She soon found herself capitulating to the erotic effect of a cock she never expected to entertain with her most intimate womanhood.

"S'alright, Sam...ahh...fuck her blue," Eric barely replied between halting breaths under the tantalizing mouth-work of Sam's girlfriend, "...seems everybody else has...AWWHHH..."

Ella zealously attacked the surrendering husband's tensing pole like a mad woman, suctioning down the sturdy length with abandon, and then swirling her dancing pink tongue around his flared cockhead each time she pulled to the top.

"Dear gawwwd, Ella...uhh...you really know how to...ohh...suck cock," he praised as best he could as the red-haired coed's head dipped to his hairy scrotum to lace her wet tongue along the wrinkled surface before drawing his hefty left ball into her mouth to suckle lightly while staring him carnally in the eye with her own bewitching green orbs.

Armed with the final assurance of his occupied friend, Sam pummeled Tina's elastic cunt hard, bending her limp legs at the knee until they touched her shoulders to set his face directly before her own disturbed countenance.

Tina's brows furrowed in disgust, hating that this soulless cretin was actually fucking her...and worse, was driving her wild with a insatiable need to cum on the end of his horrid cock.

"I'm...uh...fucking you, Tina," Sam drew his blue eyes up to the moaning wife, so she could see clearly who was riding her responsive snatch and taking her so thoroughly.

"It's me, Sam...huh...your husband's friend...fucking your...unh...sacred little pussy," he taunted mercilessly, "...and I'm loving your tight cunt."

'HUHHH...UHH...OHHH...," Tina sighed loudly, staring with vitriol into his beaming face each time the awful blond man's sizable cock bottomed out in the deepest reaches of her spastic pussy channel, bumping against her cervix like no man ever had.

"You're loving it...unhh...too," Sam snarled, speaking a truth Tina didn't want to hear. "Isn't that true, Tina? Tell me...ohhh...you love having me...ugh...fuck you...fuck your brains out with my...ahh...big cock, don't you?"

"Nooo...ohh...fuck, nooohhhhh...," Tina groaned her denial, but it was as transparent as her lies about not wanting to hurt her husband with her betrayal.

"SAY IT, TINA," Sam snapped back, insisting on breaking her resolve to speak the intolerable words while at the same time viciously pounding her cunt with jackhammer efficiency. "SAY YOU LOVE...UNHH...THE WAY I'M...UHH...FUCKING YOU. SAY IT!"

"NAA...AHH YESSS...!" Tina gave in to the power of Sam's cock and her need. "JUST...UHH...FUCK ME YOU ASSHOLE! JUST FUCK ME...AGHH...HARD WITH YOUR...UNGH...BIG COCK!"

It was all Sam needed to hear, immediately pulling out summarily to Tina's great shock and disappointment.

"WHA...HUHH...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" The abandoned wife wailed. "DON'T...OHHH, NOOO...DON'T STOP!"

Sam stood upright with his cock pointed and dripping the combined mix of his precum and her copiously flowing cunt juice, hovering over her prostrate body as the distraught grad student mourned the loss of the powerful cock that would give her the much-needed orgasm she craved.

"My turn, baby," Ella whelped at the same time her beau was leaving Tina unfulfilled, lifting her luscious lips off Eric's throbbing cock to break away for the next round.

Lifting her top easily over her head to reveal the glorious freckled C-cup breasts she had teased him with so many months ago, Ella dropped her skirt and panties in one swift move to stand naked before her willing prey.

"Ready to go for a ride, Eric?" The Irish coquette asked rhetorically, for that was exactly what she had in mind.

Eric stared at her beauty without speaking. Ella's flowing red curls reached to her shoulders, surrounding her lovely pale face with a mane of flaming hair that highlighted her wild nature.

Below, her body was translucent in the lights of the living room, her slender frame and narrow bone structure contrasted against the perky tits bobbling on her chest. Her midriff featured a muscular six-pack stomach Eric would have never guessed she possessed, topping a dense but neatly cropped nest of fiery copper pussy hair clipped short in an inviting triangle covering her mound.

"I am," she answered her own question.

Straddling his pelvis as he sat in the chair recovering from the loss of her perfect lips wrapped around his rigid cock, she promptly dropped onto his stalwart rod to envelop it completely within the heated chamber of her desirable fuck channel.

"OHHH, DEAR LORD," Eric cried aloud, feeling for the first time the inner chamber of the magnificently enticing mid-20's woman and glorifying in her soft enclosure around his pulsing cock.

"JEEEZ ERIC, I'VE WANTED YOU FOR SO LONG," Ella announced her pleasure as her boyfriend's married law school mate's 7" staff slipped easily into her welcoming fuck hole.

Settling her meaty ass on Eric's thighs, Ella quickly started the bounce of a woman intent on fulfilling her lust on the cock of another woman's husband, while satisfying her own need to drive that point home to the wife of the man as Tina watched her take him before her very eyes.

"Fuck, Tina, what the hell is wrong with you?" The Irish girl challenged, looking with sharp emerald eyes at her nemesis while shifting her hips deftly to feel Eric's probing pole in every crevice of her accommodating cock sleeve.

"His cock feels so good...and you gave this up for some punk-ass kid?" Ella chided mockingly.

Tina wallowed in the loss of her own unwanted lover's hard shaft at the same time Eric's partner issued the sterling words of praise for her own husband's prowess. Ella's disdain for the estranged wife's foolishness echoed in her ears.

Tina desperately needed to cum, and Sam's removal of his awe-inspiring cock left her wanting of something, of anything, to take her over the top.

"Please, Sam, fuck me some more," she begged her undesirable mate with unthinkable words at the peak of her need. "Give me...uhh...your cock. Ohhh...I need your cock so badly."

Sam pondered Tina's plight with a whimsical joy. This is what the trio had plotted for Tina for this night...to make her admit her need for sex and beg for her orgasm...even from a man she openly despised.

"Alright babe, I got something for you," Sam replied, dropping on top of Tina's wavering hips and then shuffling up her torso to rest his haunches on her flowering tits and place his fat cockhead at her mouth.

"Suck this, if you need it so bad," he invited, smearing the precum seeping tip against her lips so the delicious goo ignited an urgent lust within Tina for the marvelous cum he could bestow to end her misery...at least for tonight.

"Ugh...ohh, ohhh my...," the cum-addicted wife initially protested before the marvelous taste of Sam's sticky cream hit with the full force her vengeful husband had created within her being, sending pleasurable chills throughout her upper body.

"Like that, huh babe?" Sam prodded the troubled but erotically overtaken 35-year-old woman, offering up his cock to sucked on by Tina like a lollipop. "More of that in my big balls, if you want it. Do you want it, Tina?"

"Ohhh, please Sam, don't...um...make me," Tina beseeched her tormentor even as his springy cockhead remained just at the edge of her tremoring lips. "Don't make me...say it. Just give it to me...please?"

"Give you what, Tina," the grinning blond-headed terror goaded his prize, knowing she'd be unable to resist her need and would say anything to get him to give her his long column of cock meat. "Just tell me what you want."

"Nia...ahhh, your...cock, okay?" Tina scornfully granted his request, badly wanting the awful young man to slip his waving pole into her mouth to feed her his orgasm-inducing cum, while at the same time sickened at the very thought of such an atrocious act.

"Why do you want my cock, Tina?" Sam teased, once more sliding the wet tip across her lips to amp up her need ever further. "What do want to do with it?"

"Ohhh, shit Sam, don't be so...ungh...cruel," Tina blustered, but answered his mean-spirited question regardless. "I want to...um...suck it, okay?"

"I want to...uh...suck your cock," she offered haltingly through mixed emotions of rage and desire. "Please Sam, let me suck your cock!"

"Did you hear that, Eric?" Sam immediately turned to where his buddy sat in the easy chair with Ella vigorously riding his upright pole while Eric greedily pawed and played with her remarkably soft, pliable tits. "Your wife slut is asking me to let her suck my cock. What do you think?"

"Ask her...huhh...why?" Eric managed between ragged breaths as he struggled to keep up with the red-haired beauty's sexually-charged fervor, dropping his hands to grip the pale skin of her slender hips while drawing up to plant his face into the deep valley of her marvelous cleavage as Ella's big, flushed jugs bounded on either side of his head.

"Hubby wants to know why, bitch," Sam returned his attention to Tina, his tone growing harsher as he sought to make the miserable woman admit the unvarnished truth of her need for cum. "Why do you want to suck my cock? You don't even like me."

"OHHH, FUCK! YOU BASTARD!" Tina growled at the continuous torment, bending to her overwhelming craving to shout the words he wanted her to say.

"I WANT YOUR CUM, DAMNIT!" Tina barked with true vitriol. "I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY MOUTH, SAM!"

"Tina, I never knew you felt that way about me," Sam gibed, "...if only I'd have known how much you wanted to suck my cock sooner I could have obliged you a year ago."

Inching forward to allow the distraught wife of his friend to take his wide crown between her straining oval lips, Sam then pressed further to slip over half his length into Tina's warm mouth until the soft tip met the opening to her throat and stopped.

'Mmmumph...mmmp...,' she mumbled around the broad stalk of cock flesh filling her mouth.

Tina wanted to bite down, but knew that would doom her chance at getting the cum she needed so urgently. Instead, the disconsolate wife allowed her nemesis to withdraw his pulsing length to the rim of his flaring crown, only to reintroduce the solid pole once again to bump against the back of her mouth.

'Gummph...,' Tina groaned involuntarily at the blunt force of his spongy cockhead against her throat.

Pulling back again, Sam initiated a gentle sawing motion as he essentially fucked the unhappy wife's pretty face.

Tina could only lay there and accept the satisfied sonofabitch's fat cock between her lush lips in the hope of ultimately receiving the bastard's foul jism to send her off into a climax rendering nirvana and end the pain of her token-created lust...at least for a day.

Sam thought briefly about pushing the limit and forcing his meaty cockhead into Tina's throat, but decided restraint was the better part of valor. With the waylaid wife's reclining position on the sofa the angle was all wrong, and even properly situated, his experience was most women had difficulty swallowing his 8" length whole.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,089 Followers
12