Tokyo High School Pussy Voyeur

Story Info
Young guy experiences hot months in Japanese high school.
4.7k words
4.35
113.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.)

*

In my last year of high school, my dad was called to a foreign service assignment to Japan for three months and it was decided that I would come along with him and my mom, because for one, it would be too difficult to organize everything for me in their absence, and also, it would be a great experience" for me, as they put it, to experience a different culture for a period of time.

I reluctantly went along, after all, what was my alternative, and knew I would miss my friends, American TV and food, and probably many other things there, as well. A high school in central Tokyo was selected for me to attend since it had a good reputation. I heard that it used to be a girls-only school but was now co-ed. However, the vast majority of students were still female at that time, because of the tradition of this school.

That was the first time, something sounded at least a bit interesting, aside from the sushi of course which I looked forward to, as well. From what I had seen and experienced so far, Asian girls were sexy and hot, for the most part, and the few Japanese girls I had known, were particularly attractive and cute. I still was a virgin then, so I could not speak of much "deeper" experiences with Asian women, but I did enjoy the occasional Asian porn and masturbated watching these hot bitches with their cute white faces, almond eyes and dark hair being fucked hard by other Asians or sometimes White guys.

Despite of all my efforts and those of my parents, I arrived with very little ability to speak or understand Japanese, not to mention of course reading or writing where they use a whole set of different alphabets and characters. But those four or five weeks I had before departure were way too short for such a steep assignment anyways. It's good that I found out soon though that most of my classmates were able to communicate in English quite well, with a heavy accent of course, but overall understandable, and over time the mutual understanding improved. I even learned a bit of useful Japanese over the course of my time there, despite my low ambitions.

Sitting in classes was a veritable torture for me though because of course everything was going on in Japanese and I couldn't follow pretty much anything that was presented by the teachers or talked about in class. And English class? Oh well, just suffice to say I discontinued to attend after two weeks, too frustrating.

So instead of paying attention to the content of the classes (which was virtually impossible for me anyways) I either looked out of the window, listened to my iPod, scribbled some notes on my laptop, or -- well, observed my female classmates...

No surprise, we all had to wear school uniform. The girls wore light blue blouses and a dark blue skirt that had to go below the knee (even though some girls clearly violated that policy and were occasionally admonished about it). They further had to wear black dress shoes with little or no heel (that, too, was occasionally not followed by some). As a color contrast, they ha to wear white socks, more like stockings actually, that usually went over their knees, so that no skin of their legs was exposed. When I looked more closely, however, I noticed that some girls wore tights rather than socks or stockings or overknee nylons. Of course, there was this secret competition who could look the sexiest with all the restrictions of the uniform.

Although neither make-up nor jewelry were allowed, many girls put them on anyways, sometimes in a very "hidden" way, so they wouldn't get reprimanded by the teachers. I spotted several girls wearing barely visible lipstick or eye shades in my class, others had earrings that were usually covered by their hair but could be seen if they played with their hair and put it towards the back. All of this was "catch me if you can", and I was pretty sure that many teachers resigned over this fight and had become more tolerant than they had to be. The only allowed variations in the dress code was to wear either long- or short-sleeved blouses, depending on the season, and also to wear an optional blue sweater over the blouse in winter time. The boys wore essentially the same, except of course pants instead of skirts and black instead of white socks. The interesting thing for me was also that even the teachers had to follow the same dress code in this school.

So in my long hours of observing my female classmates, I figured out many things about them, not just what they wore in addition or in a variance of the standard dress code, but also how pretty they were, their faces, eyes, lips, hair, legs... and how attractively they were built in terms of their waist, butts and breasts (as far as I could guess). I'm pretty sure that all of them wore a bra underneath their blouse from the way it looked when they walked around. Sometimes, a girl would step out of her shoes for a little bit and I got a wonderful look of her small Asian feet in white stockings, or occasional white tights.

Often times I got pretty aroused by doing these silent surveys of my female Asian peers and since it wouldn't have made a nice picture to masturbate right there in class, I excused myself and went to the bathroom to jerk off, still with all these images of young and cute Asian teen girls in my head.

Seika was, in my opinion, by far the prettiest girl in my class. I was fortunate to sit right next to her and so could not only admire her beautiful body, long dark hair, and ivory skin, but also smell the scent of her young, girly fragrances that she loved to wear and which made me even hotter still. Occasionally I managed to "accidentally" touch her or bump into her and just the closeness of her person in class was a tremendously fabulous experience for me.

After several weeks, I decided to take the next step. It was not enough for me any more just to observe the girls in class or during break time, I wanted to see more and find out more about them.

My plan was fairly simple. They were already used to me going to the bathroom during class on a fairly regular basis -- except that now I would go to the ladies' room instead and also would bring a little mirror and my cell phone that had a built-in camera. I am quite talented in practical matters, so I could easily set up the mirror and camera on top of a separating wall and just wait for the next break and the girls coming into the stall next to me. Since both the mirror and the cell phone were small and black and very high up on the wall, I figured that it would be extremely unlikely that anyone would notice these devices unsuspectingly. Of course, I had to make sure not to get caught entering or leaving the girls' bathroom but I always used maximum caution and never was exposed.

As soon as a girl entered the neighboring stall and closed the door, I would start my observations through the mirror and then would record the best scenes with the cell phone camera for later viewing. The first couple of times I was so nervous about the whole thing that I wasn't really able to enjoy it. But after a while, I totally got into it and savored every experience.

I saw many of my own class mates as well as girls from other classes, sitting down, unzipping their skirt, pulling it down and finally also pulling down their panties. Some had more conservative panties, but others really hot and sexy ones. Now I had a direct view of their pussies, usually very hairy and bushy, but in some cases also completely bare and shaven, making them look even younger than they actually were. Then I watched as they spread their legs and peed, noticing the color, from invisible to dark yellow, and the sound it made arriving at the bottom of the toilet. Some girls took a long time and much effort to clean themselves carefully afterwards, but others just did one quick wipe and, as if in a hurry, got their panties and skirts back on right away.

It was hard for me to be patient and not to stroke my boner at the sight of the first girl already so I'd come immediately. I got better at waiting until the bell rang to indicate the end of the break and then really focusing on this last girl in the stall and have a wonderful orgasm right when she showed me her pussy and spread her legs for me.

But not all of these Japanese girls came to the bathroom for the obvious reasons. Some of them also used this undisturbed time during a break to finger their sweet hot Asian pussies, massage their breasts and nipples, and rub their clitoris until they reached an orgasm. (They called it "hitori etchi", as a male friend told me.) Some of them also put one or several fingers inside their cunt during masturbation and I noticed how wet they got from their hot juices. Of course, those activities were even hotter and more exciting to watch, not only when they took off their blouses for me to expose their soft ivory breasts and dark nipples which would harden significantly during their lusty exercise. On these occasions, my goal was to masturbate in sync with this kinky teenage slut so that we both came at the same time, just that she had no idea about it. Every once in a while there was a girl who could not restrain her moans and since I could clearly hear them I wondered what the other girls in the bathroom were thinking...

About three weeks into my new "game" -- I did it on an almost daily basis -- things got even more exciting since there were two girls in the neighboring stall, not just one. Apparently, it was Akano and Miyu, two girls from my class and I had seen them together from time to time, but had not expected to see what was about to happen next. Akano was about 5'7", whereas Miyu was probably not more than 5'2". She was cuter, but I thought that Akano was prettier overall and a bit slimmer, too. They clearly had a routine in this because they both undressed real quickly, putting shoes and clothes very neatly in two different corners to find them faster afterwards, and then approached each other and started to embrace. Their hands went up and down on each others backs, cute round butts, and then up to their hair, and they started intense French kissing. Next, they massaged each other's breasts and dark round nipples until they got very firm and the nipples stood out erect. Then their hands slid down to each other's crotch areas and they fingerfucked each other, with a lot of wetness coming out of their pussies. They ended their love session with stimulating each other's clits until they both orgasmed, shook out of excitement and let out some suppressed moans. Finally, after another kiss, they got dressed again and left the stall...

Just two days afterwards, the bathroom door opened just as I had entered my usual stall. I did not want to draw attention to me and so instead of closing and locking the door, I stood behind the half open door in total silence. I thought that chances were that the girl would pick another stall anyways and I wouldn't get caught. But of course it was Murphy's Law and she walked right towards my stall. That's when I had to quickly change strategy.

As soon as she entered, I embraced her firmly and pressed my hand on top of her mouth.

"It's okay," I said, "don't worry. Just don't make a noise. No screaming. No talking. And everything is going to be fine."

She was shaking out of terror and now I noticed her -- it was Hinako, the shyest girl from my class. She was pretty overall, but with less than 5' quite small, even for Japanese standards. She also was a bit more voluptuously built than most, but I didn't mind that much, I kind of like women with a bit rounder forms. Her black hair was arranged in a cute pony-tail and when I looked at her calves I saw that she was one of the girls wearing tights instead of the prescribed stockings. Somehow this did not totally fit my picture of her being so shy, I thought. Maybe I was prejudiced?

Meanwhile I had released my hand from her mouth and Hinako started to cry a bit, without making any noise though, as requested. I closed and locked the door and decided to get to business, after all, she was a girl, and even if she was shy, she would ultimately enjoy a little bit of playing around.

I started to loosen her hair, taking off the ribbon from her pony-tail, and gently stroked her beautiful black hair with my fingers, then also on her head, being very soft and patient with her. She stopped crying and took a tissue to wipe off her tears. I spoke some more calming words to her and reassured her that she would be fine and should not be afraid in the least.

My fingers moved into her face and gently touched her forehead, the areas around her eyes and her lips. I dared to briefly insert one of my fingers into her warm and moist mouth and felt the sensation of her cute little tongue touching it. Somehow I felt a sensation from her that she liked this kind of gentle and warm intention and so a brief while later, I repeated the gesture with a different finger, probing into her mouth a bit deeper and longer. To my surprise and joy, she suddenly responded and gently grabbed my finger with her beautiful Asian lips, sucking on it a little bit and using her tongue to play with it in her mouth. Soon, more fingers of mine were in there, enjoying themselves, and I encouraged her then to do the same with her fingers in my mouth.

After playing like that for a while, she softly pulled my head closer to hers until our lips touched. She first kissed me like a mother kisses a child, probably not sure how to do the real kissing. I slowly took out my tongue and played with her lips, and soon she met my tongue with hers, which gave me an electrifying sense of sexual pleasure. Never had I been that close and intimate with an Asian girl before and it was absolutely amazing.

As our tongues explored each other more, one penetrated the other's mouth and vice versa, until we pressed our lips firmly against each other and let our tongues loose in a wild play of soft and strong exchanges and caresses.

I was very hot then, and I'm sure so was she. So it was time for the next step, and I unbuttoned her blouse, then taking off her bra. There was no resistance from her side, on the contrary, she was helping me and then helping me undress myself, except for my boxers, she would not take this last step. I enjoyed the view of her upper body, now totally nude in front of me, her sizeable breasts were already a bit firmer from her arousal and her tiny dark nipples were cute, but not erect yet. I took the initiative and stroked her breasts and nipples gently and also kissed them intensely, while she was embracing me firmer and firmer and breathed more heavily. It was clear she did not want to stop there and so I helped her out of her skirt and shoes and then took off her white tights and pink panties, savoring their textures and smells for a little while.

There she was, all nude in front of me, much prettier and sexier than I ever thought she was.

"Do you want to see what's inside?" I asked her, pointing at my boxers.

She didn't reply but looked down to the side, somewhat ashamed.

"It's okay. It doesn't bite," I smiled at her and took her hands to help her take off my boxer shorts. Seeing my erection made her uncomfortable again and she withdrew for a bit, looking away.

"Just touch it!" I encouraged her. "Explore it! You can't do anything wrong here."

She slowly approached, then tried to smile a bit, and let me guide her hand to my boner. Hinako's fingertips touched the shaft of my penis and I felt another strike of electric, sexual arousal. These sweet, tiny hands of an Asian teen were slowly grabbing my rod and started to massage it gently. I was in heaven, right then and there. She soon figured it out herself, how to do it to make me real aroused and over the top, so I had to finally remove her hands, telling her, that I did not want to come right now.

Instead, I focused on her crotch area and massaged her labia and pussy, enjoyed the sensation of her black bushy cunt, and the juices coming out of it. Again, she breathed more heavily and whispered in my ear that I should continue and press harder. I worked some more on her pussy, then on her clitoris and finally decided that she was ready for the real thing. I sat on the toilet lid, my legs spread, my boner inviting her to take a seat. I led her over to me, and she sat down, me guiding my penis into her tight vagina and breaking her hymen as she fully sat down on me. That was the third time I felt this magic sexual energy through my whole body. I embraced her, I felt her breasts and nipples on mine, and then we fucked each other hard for many minutes until first she, then me came with wonderful orgasms. I was pretty sure she wouldn't tell anyone what happened on that day...

---***---

Just about two weeks before my stay in Japan was about to be over, the unexpected did happen and I got caught, finally. I was in "my" stall, reviewing some of the video recordings on my cell phone I made during the past break, but for some weird reason I had already opened the stall door to get ready to leave since it was 15 minutes past the end of the break and I couldn't hear anyone in the bathroom anymore. However, I must have focused too much on my hot videos since I did not hear her entering the bathroom, nor the stall I was sitting in. So when she said my name I was very startled and looked up, right in her face.

It was Ms. Yamamoto, the biology teacher. In fact she was the only teacher I focused on more than on my female classmates since she was very young and very sexy and wore clothes way beyond what was the official school dress code. For instance, her little pearl ear rings with gold applications were always easy to spot, and so were her fashionable golden bracelets. Her skirts were always short, ending way above her cute and sexy knees, and she went one step further than those girls wearing tights in that she often appeared in shiny white transparent pantyhose. Her shoes also had heels beyond the allowed height, not real high heels, but they came close at times. Her dark black hair was extraordinary beautiful and long and her make-up was "just right" to make every man want more when looking at her face. Finally, I just loved her scents she put on that were so feminine and erotic. So, yes, I did have a real crush on Ms. Yamamoto, and I wondered if the girls in class noticed how much I neglected them during biology lessons...

Now, however, the situation was different and I noted a very stern look in Ms/ Yamamoto's face. I knew this wasn't going to be pretty for me, she was clearly very upset with what she saw.

"Hand me the cell phone, Josh," she commanded in a firm tone. I gave it to her without even managing to stop the video that was playing. She looked at it just for five seconds, then stared at me in disgust. She took in a deep breath and then started to talk again.

"I cannot believe what you- " she started a sentence, but abandoned it again. She looked up and spotted the mirror, still mounted on the separating wall.

"Oh my god," she was totally perplexed. "For how long have you been doing this?" Her gaze was even stricter, harsher now.

"Well, Ms. Yamamoto, well, ..." I stammered, wondering if it would be worth lying or not. "To tell you the truth: I started with this just a couple weeks after coming here. So, well, I guess, it's been about two months or so..."

Ms. Yamamoto still stood there in abject disbelief and shook her head.

"I don't know what we'll do later, but right now you deserve some real punishment for your terrible behavior."

Punishment? What did she have in mind?

"Stand up and turn around!" she said firmly. "Put your hands behind your back and hold them together."

I did what she asked me to do, still wondering where she was going. Then I felt a sensation of a nylon string on my wrist (she may have taken it from her purse) and I knew... yes, right there she was hand-cuffing me like a criminal. Or, was I one? I wondered.

12