Tokyo Soapland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted so he was kneeling between her legs and held his cock in one hand. He used the swollen tip to slap her clit a few times, making her to jump in pleasure. Anticipating his penetration, juices began flooding out of her hole. Lining his swollen mushroom head up with her, he pushed at her puffy pussy lips until they allowed him inside.

Sophie moaned as she felt his head tunnel inside her. She could feel her tunnel expanding around him as he pushed deeper into her belly. She felt him reach all the way inside her, claiming her pussy. He started moving in and out, massaging her insides. She was so tight she could feel the veins on his shaft as he slid inside her.

She kissed him passionately, lost in lust for him. Her hips moved up to meet his, grinding her pelvis against him and not stopping until his balls were resting against her backside. Having cum once already, he was not going to cum as quickly this time. He seemed to be savouring being inside her, soaking in her juice. He was mesmerized by watching his cock split her delicate pink folds and her body swallowing him up.

Sophie surrendered to the orgasm that Ryu coaxed out of her body. Even while her body was trembling beneath him, he kept thrusting into her pussy, She could feel herself clenching around him even as he pulled in and out. His thrusts became more frenzied and his grip on her hips tightened. With a final push he pushed until his tip hit her cervix and it was there that she felt the first blast of his semen.

He released shot after shot inside of her pussy which seemed to eat it up, it disappeared deep inside her. When he was just about out of sperm to release inside her, he pulled out and rubbed his bulbous head against her blond curls, coating her pubic hair in his semen.

"I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that." He puffed, his face still reddened with exertion. He rolled beside her on the bed, relaxed. His cock slowly deflating and resting against his inner thigh, she could see it covered with their mixed cum. She scooted down so she could clean it with her mouth, licking the entire shaft clean and paying particular attention to the head that brought her so much pleasure.

Ryu was silent for a moment. "Do you really enjoy working here? Having men fucking you every day?"

Sophie thought about it. "This is my first experience. If every day was like this, I would never want to leave." She continued to suckle his cock.

"You must have started working here for a reason. What do you need the money for?"

"I needed money for a ticket home. When I make enough, I'll have to decide if I stay or if I go back to the States." Sophie lay beside him and he put his arm around her, hugging her naked body against his.

"Dear, I don't think you know how exclusive this establishment is. With what I've paid tonight you can more than buy your ticket home. You have to make a decision to stay or leave right now."

With his revelation, Sophie looked at him. Did she want to stay here? To offer 'massages' for men? Sure, she enjoyed having sex with them, but would she always enjoy it?

She looked down, suddenly shy. "If it is with you, I will stay."

He ran his hands through her hair, playing with the ends. "I take a red eye from Kyoto twice a week. Rather than getting a hotel, I could stay here with you." He lifted her chin so he could look in her eyes. "Would that make you happy?"

She nodded. The thought of endless nights of pleasure with Ryu made her aroused.

"You don't mind that I'm older than you? That I'm married?"

"I like older men, and if your wife doesn't know, she's not going to be hurt."

"We were married by arrangement, basically a joining of companies. We had a few kids to ensure someone would take over the business, but we rarely have anything to do with eachother. I'm free to spend my time as I wish...and right now, I want to spend it with you."

Ryu and Sophie slept for a few hours, he held her against him, occasionally cupping her breast in his sleep, or running his hand down between her legs. Hours later she still felt his sticky cum on her thighs and once in a while feel a great glob of it work its way out of her well fucked pussy.

Just before dawn she awoke, knowing Ryu would have to wake up soon. She pulled back the covers and noticed that he had an erection. Careful to not wake him up, she began to suck his cock, easily bringing it to full attention. He woke up just as she sat down on his cock, his first feeling this morning was of being enveloped in her tight wet pussy.

Within a minute he was pouring his cum into her, he didn't even have a chance to delay his pleasure. He surrendered himself to her and felt her warmth milking out his last bit of seed.

"That was the best wake up I've had in a long time."

Sophie smiled a devilish smile, "I didn't want to waste that wonderful morning hard-on you had."

"I have to get to the office soon. Is it alright if I book another appointment with you before I leave?"

"I would love that."

"I might even tell a few of my colleagues about you. You'd like them. They're a bit reserved, but I know you would liven them up. They could offer you company when I'm not here. A few more middle aged Japanese men to fill you up with their married cocks and sperm."

Sophie's body involuntarily shivered at the thought of having sex with more men. She was definitely staying at the soapland until she no longer wanted to have sex...and that seemed a long way away.

*****

I hope you enjoyed Sophie's adventures in a Japanese soapland. I'm not sure if I'll write a sequel to this story. If you have an idea, message me and I'll see if inspiration strikes. Thanks for reading! XOX

12