Tokyo Symphony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

It didn't take long to find a bedroom in the unfamiliar house. The first one was occupied by a passed-out couple, but they were able to find a free one. It looked like Rin's parent's bedroom, a big bed surrounded by surfaces covered with bills and middlebrow novels. Sakura dragged Hayato there, her hand like a cuff on his wrist, and shoved him down onto the bed.

Sakura straddled Hayato, rubbing up and down on his crotch. "Hey, Hayato," she whispered, then giggled. "I'm really wet right now. Wanna feel?" She grabbed Hayato's hand and slid it up her skirt, then pressed it to her damp panties.

"Wow," was all Hayato could say. He had never seen Sakura like this before, and there was a sexy, adult allure to her, but also a kind of darkness he couldn't put his finger on. His dick was growing stiff underneath her.

"Wow is right." Sakura leaned down and kissed Hayato, and he stopped thinking. Their lips rubbed against one another, explored each other, while their tongues tentatively met. Sakura grabbed Hayato by the back of his head and pressed him to her.

Their hands were suddenly moving furiously, trying to strip each other as fast as they could. Sakura's hands moved like lightning down the buttons of Hayato's shirt. One button was torn off by her force, but no one cared. She pressed his shirt open and moved down, leaving a trail of kisses down to his nipples, which she licked and bit. Hayato was surprised at how good that felt.

Sakura's top was already pulled up far enough to expose her thin torso and black bra. She sat up and pulled it all the way off, tossing it to the side, and then undid her bra and tossed it on top of the shirt. Hayato stared at her breasts, firm and big enough to wrap his hands around, with cute pink nipples jutting out into the air.

"You likey?" Sakura said. Her words sounded increasingly slurred. Hayato nodded dumbly and leaned up to put his hands on her breasts. He rubbed her tits, capturing her nipples between his fingers and squeezing just hard enough. Sakura let out a throaty moan. Hayato kissed her breasts and briefly took them in his mouth, licking them and savouring her warmth.

He wasn't exactly sure when Sakura had lost her skirt and panties but there she was, nude in his arms, their mouths nibbling and sucking at whatever part of each other they could find. There was a hand between them, tugging down his jeans, and he wasn't sure whether it was his or Sakura's. In any case, his pants were added to the pile of clothes on before, and his boxer shorts soon joined them. Hayato had always worried a little bit that his dick was too small, but Sakura didn't seem disappointed in it. She took his erection in her hand and started stroking it up and down, rubbing it with her tight grip.

"You ready to fuck me?" she said. Hayato nodded. "I said, are you ready to fuck me?"

"Yeah," Hayato said. He was surprised to find himself slurring his words. "I'm gonna fuck you, Sakura."

"Good," she said, and smiled. She turned around, clasping the foot of the bed, sticking the globes of her ass proudly into the air. "Fuck me from behind."

Hayato did as he was told. He knelt behind her, his cock nearly twitching with eagerness. From behind she almost looked like Natsumi. Hayato grabbed her hips and, with one sudden thrust, buried himself into her pussy. It was warm, tight and very wet, a perfect little fuck hole.

Sakura let out a gasp and a moan as she felt Hayato enter her. He pulled back and thrust in again, filling her with his cock. They quickly fell into a fast rhythm, thrusting forwards and backwards in synchronicity. There were no words, no more of Sakura's dirty talk, just grunts and moans and the animalistic sound of hips slapping together.

From this position, they could both pretend that it was someone else they were sleeping with, that Hayato was fucking sweet little Natsumi and Sakura was getting reamed by her fantasy man, Mr. Bradshaw. This was the unspoken agreement of their coupling. They couldn't get what they want, so they were taking what they could get. As their fantasies grew deeper and reality got farther away, pleasure coursed through each of their bodies, and they began thrusting harder, as if trying to become one.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Sakura moaned into the bed. She suddenly noticed that her hand was between her legs, stroking furiously away at her clit as Hayato fucked her with all his strength.

Hayato buried his cock in Sakura's cunt with one final thrust and shuddered as he came, pumping her full of his spunk. Sakura kept furiously rubbing her clit until she orgasmed after him. She had expected a sad, dirty climax, but what she got instead blew her away. Sakura screwed her eyes shut as pleasure ripped through her body, and for a moment she could think of nothing, just lay there as her body spasmed with absolute bliss. It took her a while to come down, and when she did she felt like just a warm heap of muscles poured onto a bed, skeleton forgotten.

Despite feeling like an invertebrate, Sakura managed to drag herself up to the head of the bed before passing out. Hayato and Sakura spent the night their, deep in sleep, facing away from each other.

Glossary

ero 9– Short for "erotic"

Harajuku– Tokyo's fashion district

Toudai– Short for Tokyo Daigaku (Tokyo University), the most prestiguous university in Japan with infamous entrance requirements.

12