Tom & Gary & Me

Story Info
Wife tells of her one & only MFM experience.
2.1k words
4.33
70k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaL
LindaL
9 Followers

Well, this is a very interesting site! Since my husband showed it to me, I think I've read at least 100 of the stories here! Some pretty exciting stuff, some not really to my taste. But one thing I have read here that has been quite a turn-on for me are the stories of a woman with two guys. So I decided to write about my one and only experience with this.

I'm Linda. My husband Gary and I are in our early 40's. I was never what you would call "sexually adventurous" until I was in my mid 30's. Before then I'd always been a faithful wife, and enjoyed sex with Gary, but I was resistant to trying anything 'kinky'. No toys, no sexy clothes, no strip teases for him, even though he'd request them. The idea of doing that embarrassed me. Viewing the occasional porno videotape with Gary was as far as I'd go. But for Gary's 35th birthday, I reluctantly agreed to play with myself for him. And found I really enjoyed the experience!

Gradually that led me to trying a lot of other new things; toys, dressing up, making love outdoors, some bondage games. Some were more fun than others, but I sure was having a great time! So was Gary.

We even cultivated an amorous friendship with another couple, Tom and Cheryl, who'd been acquaintances of ours for years. The 4 of us always played together, starting with "watch and be watched", but we gradually progressed into some very pleasurable combinations. I adored being the focus of sexual attention from the three of them! And I found that touching and being touched by Cheryl was quite enjoyable. Gary and Tom really liked that part of it too! And all 3 of them seemed to really enjoy me putting on my "masturbation show" for them. I found their obvious lust when I did this to be quite exciting also.

Sadly, Tom and Cheryl moved away a little over a year ago, so our get-togethers became less frequent. But about 3 months ago, Gary and I arranged to meet with them at a hotel about 100 miles away from them. We were passing thru the area on the way to visit family. Tom and Cheryl planned to drive down and spend the night with us at the hotel. I was so excited! It had been 4 months since we'd last seen them!

Unfortunately, as we were checking in, we got a call from Cheryl. She had a sick kid, and wouldn't be able to make it. Tom was still driving down, but planned on just visiting with us for the evening, then going back home that night to help with the family. Cheryl and I shared our disappointment, and I told her just how much I'd been looking forward to this. Then Cheryl told me that it would be ok with her if we all played together without her! She reassured me that she was serious, and even offered to call Tom and tell him it was OK with her.

Well, that just sent my mind racing! The thought of my two guys lusting purely after me was quite thrilling. I informed Gary of the facts, and while he was pretty disappointed that Cheryl wouldn't be there, he was accepting of the idea of playing around with just Tom. Gary and Tom did not interact sexually at all, even though we girls had let them know we'd enjoy seeing that. So I was happy that Gary didn't nix the idea.

Well, Tom arrived, and came up to the room. Gary and I had both already cleaned up from traveling that day and were unwinding. We ate room service, and talked. Just the usual stuff among friends, bringing everybody up to date on various happenings. Tom told us his son had a minor illness, and would be ok, but he'd have to go back late that night, to be available to drive kids around the next day. He also told us that Cheryl had OK'd playing without her, but that he'd perfectly understand if we didn't want to do that. I told him I did want to do that, and Tom looked at Gary, who shrugged and said "she's pretty turned on right now. I don't think I'm up to coping with her alone". What a compliment!

I asked Tom what he'd like to do. He looked embarrassed for a moment, and then said "I always love it when you masturbate for us. Can you do that?" Then his face turned real red. I told him I'd love to. We got the remains of dinner out of the room, and Tom jumped into the shower. Meanwhile Gary and I unpacked some of our favorite playtoys, a little buzzer I love to use on my clitoris, and my dildo. I asked Gary if he was really OK with this, and he said he was. My heart was racing. Tom returned, dressed in gym shorts and a tee shirt.

I started by peeling my shirt and my bra off right away. Then I rubbed my breasts, and went over to Tom and rubbed them against him. He started caressing them, and nuzzling my nipples with his tongue. Gary was in the background, taking pictures of us! "To show Cheryl later" he said. Well, that emboldened me for some reason, and I got up and went out onto the balcony! It was still a bit light out, and it felt exciting to imagine other eyes on me. While out there, I took off my shorts and panties, and twirled around, feeling free!

The sensation of freedom on the balcony lasted about 10 seconds before it turned to fear, and I ducked back inside. But I was still pretty excited. Both guys were fully dressed, and staring at me, and Tom was rubbing his crotch. Something about being naked in front of them both while they were still clothed was an added turn-on! I was getting very wet. And really feeling like showing them my excitement.

"So, you want to see me play with my pussy?" I asked them. Tom said "I want to see you from behind. Will you show off your butt?" Now I never thought my butt was my best feature, but I was excited by being requested to show it, so I knelt on a chair in front of them both. Tom said "oh, your pussy is so wet, and so open. That's so exciting" and started running his hands over my cheeks, which felt wonderful. Gary joined in, and I had two pairs of hands caressing my cheeks and pussy, then they started slipping their fingers into my pussy! That was such a delight! I rocked back, pushing against them, and someone (Gary I think, he knows where my hot spots are) started rubbing my g-spot. Then Gary steps away and starts taking pictures, leaving Tom fondling me and displaying me for Gary, all the while telling me how sexy I am and how my wet crotch is such an exciting view for him. And I get even wetter!

But then I notice the guys are still dressed. This will not do at all! It had been a real turn-on for me being naked while they were clothed, but it was time to move forward. I inform the guys that if they want to see any more they'd better get naked too! And they do, quite quickly. Both cocks are fully at attention, and Tom's is already leaking pre-cum. And Tom is begging me to continue masturbating for him!

I sit in the chair, with legs spread, and have Tom sit between my feet. His face is about two feet from my pussy, and he's staring at it and at my breasts. As I start rubbing my clit, I think that I've never felt more desirable or powerful, or wanton, than in that moment, with two guys focusing all their attention on me! It's a fantastic feeling! Both guys are stroking themselves, and that too is a powerful stimulant. Tom asks me to "show off" my pussy, opening it wide for him, and I do. The look of lust in his eyes is fantastic! At that point Gary hands me my dildo, and I slip that in me. It fills me and it's heavenly. Tom wants to use the dildo on me, but I don't let him; he's done this before, and always gets a bit too aggressive. I tell him to just watch. I slowly slide it in and out, and Gary moves over so I can stroke his cock with my other hand. I dream of hard cocks, all rigid and lustful for me!

Tom slides the dildo out of me and stares at my pussy. He says "I love the look of a freshly fucked cunt. I want to eat you!" I expose my clit and invite him to start, and Gary moves so I can slide his cock into my mouth. Tom licks my clit and fingers my pussy, hitting my g-spot quite nicely. The image of what I'm doing with these guys fills my head, and I orgasm hard!

At this point, the chair is not so comfortable. I move to the bed, taking the guys with me. One is on each side of me, and I have a cock in each hand, and they are each nuzzling a breast, and sliding a finger down towards my pussy, which is still quite sensitive from my orgasm. I tell them to slow down, and that I'll invite them back down there when I'm ready. I tell Gary I'd like to pleasure Tom some now, and he backs away, while I give Tom head. Gary snaps a few pictures, and I think of showing them to Cheryl, and that thought arouses me for some reason. But by this time, I think nearly anything was capable of arousing me.

Tom says that if I continue, he'll cum, and he doesn't want to cum yet. My pussy has quieted down, so I lay back again and invite a guy on each side of me. Once again they each attend to one breast, and slide their fingers over my clit and into my pussy. A delightful sensation! After a bit of this, I roll over, and climb onto Tom's waiting cock. Gary is behind me, caressing my cheeks, and watching me slide up and down on Tom. I ask Gary to lick my pussy but since Tom's cock is in it, he's hesitant. But he does slide a finger in it alongside Tom's cock, and that finger makes me imagine I have two cocks in me! I have another orgasm!

Tom had been making pre-orgasm noises, but they stopped when he felt Gary's finger on his cock (honestly guys, can't you just roll with it?). So once my orgasming was over, I told Gary to move so I could suck on him. I've got a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth, and they're both hard for me! I love it! I cum, Tom cums, Gary cums, and we all collapse in a heap on the bed. I've got cum dribbling down on my breasts, and between my legs, and two guys to keep me warm!

Well, after about 20 minutes of afterglow and snoozing by Tom, Gary's wanting some more! He says something about having some 'freshly buttered buns' and starts playing with my pussy. I get on hands and knees, over Tom, so he can play with my breasts, and Gary slips his cock in from behind. Tom licks and nibbles my breasts and nipples, and Gary is filling me, and I'm seeing Tom's cock start to rise again too! I fondle it a bit, but that risks falling over, given our current position. So I just let Tom fondle my tits. But pretty soon Tom moves, and I have Gary in my Pussy and Tom in my mouth!

Gary then cums in me, and collapses. Tom now wants back in my pussy with his cock, but I tell him it needs some gentle licking first. Tom's not real inclined initially, considering that Gary had just cum in me. But I pointed out that Tom had just been busy licking my breasts, which Gary had cum over not long ago. Tom looks a bit surprised, then shrugs, and starts licking my pussy. He does a lovely job too, and the thought of him doing that after both he and Gary had cum in me, thrills me enough to reach another orgasm! Tom climbs forward and slips his cock into my now sopping cunt. He cums, I have a final, mini-orgasm, and we all collapse in a heap.

And that was my only time with just two guys. We've since visited with Tom and Cheryl together, and had a wonderfully warm and delightful time. And I would never want to exclude Cheryl; we have a special relationship. But if it ever so happens that she can't visit while Tom can, I'll be ready!

LindaL
LindaL
9 Followers