Tom & Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers

Our lips touched him simultaneously, his eyes snapped open, and he shuddered as he looked down at Kara as she sucked his cock. It was too much for him and he moaned as his cum filled her mouth.

I silenced him with a kiss and by the time recovered Kara had left us alone. Lunch went smoothly from then until we had finished our main course and Kara was coming back towards us, she sat down next to me, and slipped her hand beneath my dress as she said,

"Would you like dessert madam?" I gasped as she plunged two of her fingers into my pussy.

"I would simply love some more of what you have to offer!" I managed to gasp out. No sooner said than done, Kara's pulled a small velvet tie holding the curtains that surrounded the booth and as it came loose the curtains fell softly closed. As soon as they closed Kara pushed me back so that I was lying on my back stretched along the padded seat.

"I want you to watch as I suck on your girlfriend's clit," she said softly to Tom as she pushed back my dress and pushed her tongue inside me.

"O god!" I whimpered a few minutes later as Kara's practiced tongue worked its magic on my pussy.

"No Tom" I whispered as I heard him unzip his trousers

"Helen!" he hissed in indignation

"Ok... ok just don't cum, I want to fuck you." This only added to his pleasure as he watched Kara suck on me. As I started to feel the familiar feelings of my orgasm approaching I could hear Tom starting to moan. I sat up, kissed Kara to thank her, and told her to join in as I moved over to Tom, I lowered myself onto his pulsing erection and gasped as I felt Kara suck my nipple into her mouth. This was way too much for Tom, he grunted and slammed his cock into my cunt as he came. His violence turned me on and feeling his cock jammed into me was enough to send me flying over the edge again.

So here we are back at my apartment on my big king-size bed with all this gorgeous male body lying beneath me. I pushed myself down onto his cock and moaned as Tom grabbed my ass and pulled me down

"O god I need you" he groaned as he arched his back against me.

End

This story is dedicated to Raiden because he loves me for being me. And I am totally and utterly addicted to him.

Please vote for my story and any others you read!

Any comments on this story or suggestions for further stories are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
44 Followers
12