Tom and Kitty's Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers

"I'm starved! Where are we going to eat? Tell me now, or I will have to eat you, starting with your pussy." Tom had a lecherous tone in his voice, but a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Kitty laughed and pulled her man close to her and gave him a deep slow kiss with an abundance of tongue. "If that's what you'd rather, we can eat in, order room service." She had a twinkle in her eye as well.

"Stop now!" He laughed, "Or we'll never leave this room all weekend. Come on, let's go!" Tom grabbed Kitty by the hand and started toward the door. He felt the piece of paper in her hand and stopped to take it from her. "What's this?"

Tom took the gift card from her hand and flipped it over, glancing at the inscription as he was about to throw it in the trash. His expression was surprise. He muttered to himself, "Twice in one day!"

"I assume the flowers were delivered to the wrong room. Do we know anyone here? I don't know a Don - do you?" Kitty seemed disinterested as she asked the questions, so sure was she of the answers.

Then she noticed Tom was staring at the card as if looking at a revelation in the name written on it.

"What's the matter, Tom?"

After a long pause Tom replied: "I knew someone many years ago, long before I met you. I hadn't thought of him in years - but suddenly today at the airport, a memory of him flashed through my mind."

Tom was absentmindedly shaking his head in disbelief. "Now this card... he must have been at the airport and saw me." He had a myriad of reactions running through his mind.

Paramount: did Tom want to open this book again? It was a chapter long closed in his life; His life before Kitty. Suddenly Tom made a decision. "Let's have a lovely dinner somewhere and I'll explain what I think this may be about." He grabbed Kitty's hand and they headed out the door.

Tom seemed quite intent on a change of venue, and Kitty was a little unnerved by the intensity of his reaction. But Kitty adored Tom and she was confident nothing he said, or did, would make her love him any less.

The concierge recommended a nearby steak and seafood house that specialized in grilled entrees, he booked a reservation for the couple then he engaged a taxi for their trip. Tom was quiet on the ride to the restaurant, mulling over the possibilities of someone from his past also being on the island.

Kitty was lost in her own thoughts and also remained quiet. She had reached over to take Tom's hand, but he seemed tentative, at first reluctant to accept her offer. Kitty persevered and Tom eventually accepted her hand and gripped it tightly.

The restaurant was a relatively long ride from the hotel considering the small size of the island. It was situated on a lagoon and its Tiki torches and hurricane lanterns reflected sparkling lights on the rippling water. The wooden structure was cozy and inviting and the maître d' welcomed the couple warmly as if he knew them from past visits. They were directed to a secluded table away from the bar noise and offered a cocktail before dinner.

Tom ordered before Kitty, "I'll have a double bourbon on the rocks."

Then he thought better of ordering before her, inquiring what she would drink, apologizing to his mate: "Kitty, I'm so sorry, what would you like to drink?"

Now the woman was unnerved. "Ah, I'll have a glance of sauvignon blanc." When the waiter stepped away from the table, she added: "Tom, what's wrong? Would you rather go back to the hotel? We don't have to eat here we can order-in something from the hotel kitchen. I'm worried about you! Please tell me what this is about." Her eyes had a mixed look of deep love and concern for Tom.

After an overlong silence Tom responded. "Kitty, I am so sorry. The name on the card seems to be someone from my past. I've been caught quite off guard by it and quite honestly, I'm trying to process it." He gave her a wan look which caused Kitty's heart to break.

"Tom, whatever this is about, we are in it together - forever. After almost forty-years together, nothing in your past can hurt us." She again reached for Tom's hand and this time he held her hand bringing it up to his lips, kissing the back of her hand. He took a deep breath and told her what Don meant to his life before he met Kitty.

As he began to quietly recount the tale, Tom was unaware that Don was sitting at the bar quietly observing the couple - too far out of earshot to know what was being discussed - but the deep look of concern on the woman's face meant that something was not right between them. She did not appear distraught or angry, but rather deeply concerned for the man.

Don had arranged for the hotel concierge to direct the couple to this restaurant, if they inquired about a place to eat - places that serve good steaks on the Island were few and far between. He had remembered Tom was not much of a seafood aficionado. Don lived nearby and popped over to the bar most nights for a drink and a bite to eat, so it was not unusual to find him at the bar. He had hoped for a 'casual bump into' with Tom, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be as neither he nor his woman looked happy.

Don continued to discreetly observe the couple.

As Tom nursed a second double bourbon after downing the first one in a single gulp, he told Kitty the story of a very pleasurable gay relationship he had enjoyed when he was a young man still exploring the many levels of his sexuality. He seemed both conflicted with the memory and bitter-sweetly remembering it. It wasn't that he was embarrassed by it so much as he did not want his long-time lover to think less of him because of it. She didn't.

Their meal arrived and Kitty sat back while the plates were presented and she was offered another glass of wine. She looked at Tom and loved him all the more for telling her the intimate details of a part of his past she had never known. Tom took a deep breath and began to nibble at his steak and he began to feel a bit better for the sharing with Kitty. His appetite returned and he relished the food which was delicious and he was starving. He ordered a bottle of wine for their meal.

Kitty was processing Tom's words slowly, more so because there was much to absorb. She trusted him with her life and she saw the conflict in his eyes, his voice - but there was no regret - and she was glad. He had nothing to be sorry about, unless he regretted being with her and that did not seem to be the case. They were still as good as the intimate couple they had been for so many years.

They both realized that the food smelled and tasted delicious and they were ravenous. For a few minutes neither spoke, but concentrated on tasting the food, while each one privately considered the events that had unfolded so suddenly at the beginning of this long anticipated mini-vacation. Tom mentally wondered: what were the odds of picking an Island for a getaway with Kitty and running into an old flame - his old flame, not hers!

Tom and Kitty finished eating, but somehow the celebratory feel of the long anticipated weekend had cooled to where neither wanted to linger over dessert. Kitty remained at the table to finish her wine while Tom excused himself to pay the check and stop in the men's room. He was gone a very long time.

Kitty waited at the table for almost fifteen minutes. At first she wasn't concerned; however it was very unlike Tom to leave her waiting. It seemed that he had abandoned her at the table. She also realized that during their conversation at dinner, he had been very distracted as he had told her about the intimate sexual relationship earlier in his life. Finally she left the table and headed to the maître d' to seek assistance.

He offered to hail a taxi and suggested she might prefer to wait at the hotel, where they could also offer any assistance to the registered guest.

Kitty was beginning to panic, wondering where her lover had disappeared to and why the man standing in front of her was so nonchalant about a missing tourist. Tom had certainly never left her back in the States - walked out on her in the middle of dinner! What was going on? She felt herself starting to lose control. She was very close to hysteria, While the fool standing in front of her was leveling an indifferent gaze on her.

The woman turned away from the maître d' in frustration; she headed toward the entrance to the restaurant in a blind rage mixed with fear and frustration. Suddenly a strong hand grabbed her at the elbow. Kitty attempted to wrench her arm away, to free herself, but a deep voice reassured her. "It's okay, Kitty."

That the man called her by name stopped Kitty in her tracks and she ceased to fight him. Kitty whirled around to face the man and realized that she had noticed him sitting at the bar when they had entered the dining room. "Who are you? Where is Tom?"

"Please come with me - Tom is in my car waiting for us. I'll drive you both back to your hotel."

"Who ARE you?"

"My name is Don, and I'm an old friend of Tom's but we haven't seen each other in years."

Kitty's eyes flew open wide and her hand went over her mouth to catch the gasp of shock and disbelief.

She recovered quickly, "Where is Tom?" She demanded. The woman was very leery of this stranger even though she was now familiar with the name Don.

"Tom's in my car - right out there at the entrance." He pointed toward an older model Jag parked by the valet station. Kitty could barely see someone slumped over in the front seat of the car. She was apprehensive, but at this point she was more fearful for Tom's safety than her own.

Don gauged from the woman's body language that she was reluctant to go with him, a stranger, and he appreciated her caution, so he signaled to the valet and asked him to escort the lady to his car while he stepped forward and opened the front passenger door and spoke with Tom.

Kitty recognized Tom as soon as his head snapped up; he looked toward Don, but he was clearly feeling the effects of too much alcohol and perhaps the stressful shocks of the day's events. She didn't think he had been drugged, but couldn't be sure. It still made her reluctant to get in the car, but she wasn't sure what her other options might be.

The valet moved to open the rear passenger door for Kitty, but she went around him to Tom sitting in the front seat.

"Tom, are you okay?" She was relieved to see him look up into her eyes; he was clearly drunk. He had an embarrassed, but also slightly goofy expression on his face - guilt and too much liquor. Tom's eyes were out of focus and his body posture loose in an uncoordinated manner.

"I think I had too much to drink, and my old pal Don said he'd drink me home." He grinned at Kitty.

She made a quick decision and prayed it was the right one. "Please...ah, Don, let's get Tom back to the hotel. I appreciate your offer to help us."

Kitty and Don climbed into the car and the valet fastened the seatbelt around Tom to prevent him from slumping over in the car. The Jag took off down the deserted road headed back toward the hotel. No one said another word during the drive. Kitty's mind was clanging with a mixture confusion, fear and anger. She felt her head would explode from the headache that was trying to process her many conflicting thoughts.

"I'm going to drive around to the service entrance to the hotel, so we don't parade Tom through the lobby. You might want to get out here and walk through to the elevator and wait for us in the suite." Don was surprised by the woman's reply:

"No! I'm going with you. There is a back gate to the pool area in our suite. I'm sure we can bring him in through that gate." Kitty had mixed reactions to skulking around with Don, but she really didn't want the hotel staff to see Tom passed out.

Don maneuvered the car alongside the walled garden at the rear of the hotel, and Kitty determined which gate was the correct one that opened to their pool area in the suite. She had left the glass door unlatched when they left, not being particularly worried about theft. Hopefully, the turn-down maid hadn't secured it or she would have to retrace her steps around to the lobby and enter through the front door of the suite.

The gate was unlatched. As Don shouldered Tom out of the car and guided him through the back-gate and around the pool, the drunken man seemed to get a 'second wind' and rallied to walk on his own albeit haltingly. Both Don and Kitty guided Tom toward the bedroom, where the huge king-size bed had been turned down; Don removed his shoes and she manhandled him out of his slacks and shirt. They laid him out on the bed and Kitty pulled the covers over Tom. He had seemed only vaguely aware of his surroundings. Kitty had never seen Tom so drunk - high on a few too many drinks - sure, but never before passed-out drunk.

Kitty understood that their trip to Cayman and Don's sudden, unexpected reappearance in Tom's life contributed to his inebriation. She wasn't angry or hurt, just worried about the man she cared for down to the core of her being. She bent over the bed and kissed Tom gently on the lips. "Sleep well, my love."

She turned the lamp off and directed Don with a gesture to leave the room ahead of her. Once they moved into the sitting area they both seemed slightly ill at ease alone together.

"This has been quite a day!" Kitty said. She felt dizzy from the strange events that had happened since they left Miami for a wonderful getaway weekend, just a few short hours ago. What had happened? Kitty turned to Don and offered him a drink, and indicated a chair at the breakfast bar facing the kitchen. She poured them both bourbon, neat, and then boldly said,

"Well, we both clearly share a history with Tom, let's get to know each other." There was no hostility in her tone, just curiosity. She needed to get to know him since he was a part of Tom's life history.

And get to know each other they did, through most of the night. Kitty went to check on Tom once, but after she pulled the covers over him for a second time all seemed quiet for most of the rest of the night.

At sunrise the birds started to chirp and the sound of voices and cars could be heard somewhere in the distance. Kitty awoke with a start and for a moment didn't know where she was. She lay listening to Tom's steady breathing - he was still asleep. But there was another sound of someone rhythmically breathing close by as well. And then Kitty remembered the previous night's adventure. She smiled.

Kitty was lying naked the middle of the king-size bed, with Tom on one side of her and Don on the other.

silkkitty
silkkitty
10 Followers
12