Tom and Luke Get a Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He splashed a tiny amount of Storing pour Homme on Tom's pubic hair before taking the tip of Tom's wet tool into his mouth. He nibbled Tom's foreskin and Tom wriggled with delight. Luke started to chew the head of Tom's cock. Tom responded enthusiastically and Luke began to fuck his mouth. It did not take long before Tom completely filled Luke's mouth with a series of violent ejaculations. Luke savoured Tom's juice before swallowing it. He then parted Tom's legs as he lay there and began to poke lube into Tom's hole. "Fuck me hard, fag-boy!" said Tom. Luke did has he was told. After gently entering Tom's love passage, he pushed hard to gain full access and got to work. "That's great! said Tom, "Keep at it. Fuck the shit out of me! You've drunk my seed, so now give me yours back." He clutched his partner by the shoulders as Luke worked hard with his cock, the sweat dripping from his armpits. Tom lay there smiling with bliss.

Eventually with a muffled shout Luke shot his load into the rubber deep inside his sweetheart. As he felt Luke's dick slipping out, Tom grabbed him and pulled him down on top of him and began to smother every reachable part of Luke's naked body with kisses. "My dearest love, I can never get enough of you. Without you my life would be empty!" Luke led Tom to the shower and they both cleaned themselves up before going downstairs to join Olivia at an enjoyable dinner that Costanza had cooked. It was Wednesday, so Luke had the evening at home. When the children had gone to bed, they always talked Italian together.

Chapter XL Tom's recovery and its consequences

It took until Christmas for Tom to be fully recovered, by which time his hairy back entrance had become almost sore from Luke's frequent attentions! A week before the holidays he resumed his thrice-weekly jogs with Ben and Alberto in Il Parco. By the time Tom was vigorous enough to fuck, he was first claimed by Olivia. She told Luke that she felt neglected, because Luke, busy at work (they were rehearsing a new production of Andrea Chenier), was not able to satisfy both herself and Tom, and Tom had priority! One night she carried Tom off to her bedroom, where Caterina lay quietly sleeping in her cot. She said to Tom, "Caro Tom, I need you inside me! I want you so much that I am offering you my culo! I've put on Storing pour Homme and I want you in bed with me NOW."

Amazed, Tom kissed her gratefully, tore off his clothes and leapt on to her bed. He was already naked, and he hungrily removed her nightdress, kissing her before pulling it over her head. She was sitting up in bed. Tom threw back the bedclothes, put his right arm round her shoulders and began to caress her tits with his left. Then he began to nibble them and kissed the delicious curve of her by now slightly pendulous breasts. He worked his way with his kisses down her body, past her belly-button until her was able to nuzzle her pubic hair. She then lay down on her belly so that Tom could kiss her back. She knew how much he loved her arse, which he began to smother with licks, nuzzles and kisses.

"Are you sure that you want this, cara mia?" he asked. "It will be uncomfortable for you and might be painful! I always use a condom for backdoor sex, so it's not as if we need to do this to avoid you getting pregnant again. You have no prostate to excite you when I get into your gut, and you will find the stretching of your sphincter very painful."

"Please try it, Tomaso. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I could never enjoy something that gave you pain. You know that I'm not desperate for sex. Luke has given me a couple of blow-jobs. It's all about your pleasure, not mine!" Olivia insisted that Tom carry on, so he got a tube of lube, turned her over on her back and made her spread her legs as she laid back. He spread a good dollop of lubricant on his index finger, and stuck it into her arsehole. She wriggled with delight. He repeated the penetration with two fingers, which he used to stretch the anal sphincter. She twitched a little, but said nothing.

"Remember that if you tell me to stop, I will stop instantly," he said. He then introduced three lube-laden fingers into her anus and stretched again. She gasped, but did not ask him to stop. Tom then rolled a condom onto his cock, and coated it with lube. He then rolled Olivia gently onto her belly and pulled her up until she was kneeling on her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, he began to rim her, but without using his tongue. His cock, which was as hard as a ramrod, he then gently pushed into her open hole and pressed firmly until it passed her sphincter. Once again, she gasped, but did not cry out. Once he was fully inside, he lay on her back and reaching round, began to caress her tits, one with each hand, while working his dick in and out of her back hole. After some minutes of delight, he came violently, filling the condom with his fuck-juice.

The climax filled him with the usual male sensations of joy and exhaustion, as well as the spiritual sensation that God was entering Olivia. He could not see Olivia's face, so had no idea how she was reacting. He withdrew his shrinking cock from Olivia's back passage and collapsed on his back beside her, pulling the prophylactic off his dick and tying it in a knot. He asked her anxiously whether she had enjoyed it. She snuggled up to him and whispered, "Si, si, but next time we do it, please let me lie on my back so that I can see you! And please don't tell Luca that you've buggered me! I don't want him to try. Suo cazzo è troppo grande!(His cock is too big)"

Tom fell asleep marvelling that their sweet and loving woman could be so sexy. He was awakened two hours later by Caterina yelling for some milk.

TO BE CONTINUED