Tom and Luke's Final Year Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grinned. "I can see that you've got a sense of humour after all!" he said. "I was beginning to think that you were humourless as well as jealous."

"Sorry! To change the subject, are you finding any useful commercially exploitable ideas here?" I asked.

"That's what I hope to find out this afternoon. The academics that I talked to this morning didn't have much to offer. But this Dr Q looks as though he might have something useful."

I got up to go for a pee, and after I had entered the men's toilet, Mark came in after me and stood beside me as I pissed. The moment I had done, quite without warning, he grabbed me, cock still hanging out of my fly and dragged me into a toilet stall and locked the door. "I fancy a quick suck!" he said and took my cock into his mouth (even though I had had no chance to shake off the last few drips of urine). In spite of me having no desire for his attentions, my dick started to stiffen, and he knew exactly what to do to make it continue to rise. He sucked, nibbled and chewed away at it, and there was not much I could do to stop him. He unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to my ankles, followed by my underpants, which he pulled down to my knees. So I just relaxed and let him have his way with me. At least it was better than him trying to get me to suck his cock, which had been up heaven-knows-whose arsehole the night before.

He gave a pretty good blow job, I have to admit, and if it had been almost anyone else doing it, I think I would have enjoyed it, but there was something about this guy that I mistrusted. After I had come, he swallowed my small volume of spunk and wiped his mouth with a tissue. He did not offer me one, so I used toilet paper and my handkerchief to clean up my dick before reinserting it into my underpants. It was a rather sordid incident, and I felt that I had been victimized. He did however, to my surprise say "Thank you," before rushing off to his appointment. I decided that however sweet he may have been as a teenager, he was now a man to avoid.

I finished in the lab rather earlier than usual that day and got back to college about 5-30. Luke looked up from the book he was reading as I walked in and his face lit up. "Oh, Tom, how nice to see you in early, come and sit down. Would you like a cup of tea?" "Yes, please," I said and sat on the sofa. Luke brought in two cups of tea, and checked that the door was locked. "I've been longing for you all day!" he said. "I don't know what's filled me with lust, but my darling boy, I need a fuck very urgently!"

As I drank my tea, Luke started to undress me, beginning with my shoes and socks. He made me stand up so that he could pull down my jeans, and then removed my shirt. He paused to take a swig of tea, before completing the removal of my clothes. He then began to take off his own garments, and in no time at all he stood before me panting and drooling with his cock sticking up like a ramrod.

He threw his arms round me and hugged me tightly, kissing my face as if he had never done it before. Then, with his left arm round my shoulders, he half pushed me into his bedroom and made me bend over the bed, my arse in the air. He began to kiss my buttocks and rub his lips over the hair on my arse-cheeks. He broke off momentarily to roll a rubber on to his cock and opened the bottle of lube. Before starting to apply the lube, he started to kiss my spine, and worked his way down, kissing all the way, till he reached my arse-cleft. He then began poking gel-covered fingers into my hole and gently stretching them apart as he did so. Then he rubbed gel onto the condom and then repeatedly tapped my arse-cheeks with his berubbered wood, before introducing it gently but firmly into my crack and then pushing fairly hard.

After a moment or two of discomfort, he penetrated the sphincter ring and pushed into my rectum. "My delicious stud-boy, thank you for loving me so much," he said and started slow and gentle fucking movements. "It's OK," I said, "you can go harder. Once your big dick is inside, there's no problem." I relaxed and let him speed up. He started to pant and breathe heavily, and I could feel his sweat drip onto my back. There was a faint aura of Storing pour Homme mixed with the heavenly scent of his sweat. I inhaled it deeply, as I basked in his feverish pleasure. Suddenly he erupted violently, and with a loud cry, emptied his nuts into the prophylactic deep inside me. A few seconds later, a noisy fart blasted out of his anus as he gently pulled his softening dick out of my rear-end. He pushed me on to the bed and collapsed beside me saying breathlessly, "you're not the only one who can quote Cleveland:

'For coming off, oh name it not:

Who would not die upon the spot!'

When you come, it's earthshaking enough to make you think you're dying!"

"And if you were Genghiz Khan, you might actually die!" I replied "Genghiz is a good candidate for the patron saint of coitus interruptus! But that's one story. Another is that he died after castration by a captive Tangut princess." I put my arms round Luke and pulled him on top of me. "I don't need you to suck me or wank me off, your friend Mark sucked me off at lunchtime. I didn't enjoy it much. I don't trust that guy. I just want to be near you. I love you so much, my sweet brown boy!"

Chapter Twenty-one

Exchange of E-mails

From: t.appleton@qqqqq.camford.ac.uk to lizappleton@ivanisp.net

Dear Liz

Sorry not to have been in touch for a few weeks. My only excuse is busy, Busy, BUSY!

This is to ask you if you can spare a couple of days to come to Camford in the first week of December, to attend my degree ceremony. Yes, I have not finished or left, but the exam circumstances in chemistry are such that I have qualified for the B.A. Degree although I do not get the classified results until next July. You will be able to stay with Luke's parents in Ixton, although Luke and I will be living in college till the end of term. We would not want you staying in an hotel. If you could come on the Thursday and stay till the Monday, we would be delighted. You will be able to meet Luke's parents and our friends. His sister will still be in Oxbridge.

I am writing separately to invite Mr and Mrs Silverdale. They will also be staying at Rockwell's Barn. There probably won't be a ticket for Mrs S., but we can find something nice for her to do while we are in the ceremony.

I leave it to you to decide whether you want to drive down to Camford. At that time of year the weather can be dodgy and it gets dark early, so it might be better to come on the train to Ixfordingworth. If you decide to drive, maybe you could bring the Silverdales with you.

Unless you feel that I really ought to, I have no desire to invite Dad. He did nothing to forward my education, so it will not disappoint him not to be there. I owe everything to Mr Silverdale, and in many ways he is my true father.

Please let know ASAP if you can come.

My darling Luke sends you his love and says that there is a nice bedroom waiting for you at Rockwell's Barn.

I hope your business is continuing to thrive.

With all my love

Tom. XXXXXXXXX

From: lizappleton@ivanisp.net to t.appleton@qqqqq.camford.ac.uk

Dear Tom

Of course I will come to your degree ceremony, you can't keep me away! Will Luke be there? When will his degree ceremony be?

I will be happy to bring the Silverdales in my car, and take the risk of bad weather. Trains are often unreliable at that time of the year. Please let me have directions about how to get to Ixton and to find Rockwell's Barn. These GPS car navigation systems look as though they are going to be useful, but I don't travel enough to make one necessary as a business expense yet.

I agree with you about not inviting Dad. The bitch that he is living with at the moment probably wouldn't let him come anyway.

Business is coming on nicely. We are so busy that I am looking for another assistant, if I can find the right kind of person.

Lots of love from

Liz. XXXXXXX

Chapter Twenty-two

The degree ceremony and afterwards

The term went by steadily. We learnt some new anthems for Sunday evensong. The organ scholar was keen on Maurice Greene, and we sang several of his anthems. Greene's church music is much underestimated. Before we knew it, it was the beginning of December and the last week of term. The Degree Congregation was to take place on the Friday.

That day, the weather was dry and crisp, but not bitingly cold. Liz and the Silverdales arrived late on the Thursday night and Luke and I spent the night at Ixton to welcome them. However, we had to get up early and drive back to Camford the next morning, as I was having lunch with the other graduands in the college Senior Common Room, hosted by the Dean of Degrees, and Luke was having his end-of-term Progress Test.

After lunch, with a very modest amount of wine, we all walked in an informal procession, led by the Dean, through the streets of Camford to the University Aula. We were all wearing sub-fusc suits, white ties and scholar's or commoner's gowns. Fortunately the weather was not too cold. Similar processions from other colleges passed us on our way. When we got into the hall, I looked around and spotted Luke with Liz and Mr Silverdale, and I grinned at them. We were presented to the Vice-Chancellor by college, each college group holding hands in a long chain. The Vice-Chancellor repeated a Latin formula over the group. We then left the hall and my bedder was there with my new gown and hood, which she exchanged for my scholar's gown. I gave her a kiss and slipped her a twenty-pound tip. Clothed in our degree robes, we re-entered the hall and received our certificates.

The ceremony lasted a long time, and after it of course I was enthusiastically embraced in turn by Luke, Liz and Jon, who was there among the attendant dons, along with Colin Vaughan. Then there were photographs, but by 6 pm all was over and we were drinking Prosecco in the Venezia restaurant prior to dinner in a private room, with me still wearing my new degree outfit. Guests at the dinner included Mrs Silverdale, Marcello and Caterina Fabioni, Francis Eglantine, whom I now regarded as a friend as well as a mentor, and his wife. The only person I really missed was David, who would have sung for us. I'm sure old Marcello and his wife also regretted David's absence. Little had I imagined such a party ever happening at the time that I had kissed Luke for the first time after the incident in the gay pub!

We had booked a multi-seater taxi for midnight to take the six of us back to Ixton. I insisted on paying, even though it cost the proverbial arm and leg. Technically, we should both have slept in college that night, but no bedders would come in on the Saturday. As long as we removed and/or locked up our belongings before Monday, when a conference was expected, we would be OK. I would in any case still be working in the lab for the following week, and would only have to take my goods and chattels as far as Fountain Street. Luke would stay with me and spend the days in the flat reading Italian literature. His tutor was happy with his academic performance that term.

I was awakened the next morning by Luke struggling to emerge from the grasp of my arms that had encircled him all night. I kissed him hard and repeatedly as he whispered "Good morning, Bachelor of Hearts!" I giggled and got hold of his tool.

"When you're feeling dizzy, it's always good to have something to hold on to!" I said. I could feel it stiffening in my grasp. "It's you that's making me dizzy. Having you in my arms makes me almost melt away, swallowed up by the love that I feel for you. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. It was a real struggle without you last year. Margaret was very sweet, but I couldn't do more than hold her hand and kiss her chastely. No passionate embraces, no rubbing of my dick against her body, no slipping my hand under her clothes, none of the things that make lovemaking so enjoyable. It's not just about fucking, but it's about much more than mere kissing."

"I missed you as well," replied Luke. "Although I admit that I wanted to make love to Leonora, who was amazingly sweet, but not really able to express herself in matters of lovemaking, I never knew how far I could go, so I didn't dare do anything more than the most gentle kiss, which she never seemed to respond to. Her legs were always clamped firmly together. So I will probably never know whether she, or women in general, really don't like my attentions, or whether I just should have worked harder! But you have to respect what women want, and if they don't send out any signals, then you just have to stop! The nice thing about men is that you don't need to send unspoken signals. You can use the gift of speech to say what you want and what you don't want! That's why I prefer men."

"I think that she was probably just inexperienced, and that maybe the reason for her vocation to religious life

was just as a way of escape from facing up to learning about sex. But going out with a gay man is not a way for a girl to widen her experience of men!"

"No, with Italian girls, you just expect them to know from the age of fifteen in the words of Despina in 'Cosi fan tutte' how to handle men! But I see no reason for me to learn more about the sexual response of women, when I'm perfectly happy with a man, a particularly delightful and loving man who gives me all I want and need," my darling fag-boy replied.

We went into the bathroom and Luke turned on the shower and pulled me under it and began to soap me, paying a lot of attention to my belly and genitals. This inevitably resulted in my developing an instant hard-on, and in a moment he was on his knees, his own hard-on sticking up between his legs and about to take my tool into his mouth. "You had better rinse my dick thoroughly unless you want mouthfuls of shower gel!" I said. So instead he handed me the gel and I began to soap his body in the same way. Once we were covered in gel, I wrapped my arms round him tightly and we began to rub our bodies against one another and intertwining our cocks. After frotting in this way for some minutes of total ecstasy, we both came simultaneously and covered each other with a mixture of our seed. We turned up the shower and while our faces were glued in a kiss, we rinsed away all our man-juice. After five minutes of spray we turned off the water and slowly began to dry each other.

After breakfast, we drove into Camford, parked in the Park and Ride and took the bus to college. We packed our possessions into bags and suitcases, locked away anything that we did not require over Christmas and carried things down to the porter's lodge. I then rang for a cab and we took most things to the flat in Camford street, and the rest went with us on the bus back to the Park and Ride.

The rest of the weekend passed in festive sphere. Luke and I entertained Liz, along with Luke's sister Cathy, who arrived back that day from Oxbridge, while Pop entertained Mr and Mrs Silverdale, of whom we should be seeing much more, as they were planning to move to Camford because of Bernard's new job with the Heptinstall Trust. On the Saturday evening, at my insistence, I cooked dinner, which seemed to please everyone. On the Sunday, Luke's other father, David, got back from a recital tour of the Baltic states, which had been a great success, so Liz and the Silverdales were able to meet all Luke's family.

On the Monday, they all left and Luke and I moved to Fountain Street for the last few weeks before Christmas. We had the flat to ourselves for perhaps the first time that I can remember. One day I came home early from the lab, and as soon as I opened the flat door an almighty stink greeted me. "Oh, Tom, I'm sorry that you came in at that moment," said Luke, "I've just let an enormous stinky fart!"

I grinned. "I hope you're feeling better then!" I replied.

Luke and I had a rule, adopted from Luke's family, that one only apologized for farting if the gas emission was smelly. Otherwise one just let it loose without comment. Luke, having been bought up by two men, had a very uninhibited attitude to farting. His parents had never restrained themselves when they needed to pass gas in the home, and both Luke and Cathy were unembarrassed when they or their parents farted. It was a testimony to my welcome into the family that I was expected to behave the same way in the family circle. Cathy of course being female often complained about this laid-back attitude to farting, although she did avail herself of the custom occasionally, but not as often as we men did.

My Progress Test at the end of term had been different from usual. Both Colin Vaughan and Dr Mills had been present and I had had to outline my findings in my lab project. I was expected to talk to the two dons for twenty minutes, using not more than eight Powerpoint slides. They then asked very searching questions, and the whole hour was something of an ordeal. However, after conferring together, they both told me that I had made good progress, and that if I continued to work at my present standard, I would get my name on a published paper as a coauthor. Without the round of of evening activities, the two weeks enabled me to make good progress in the lab. Luke also found the period worthwhile. He spent most days reading in the Watsonian Library. We would meet about 6 pm and usually ate in a student restaurant or in the Sparrowhawk pub. At the weekends I would cook dinner, either in Camford for two or at Rockwell's Barn for five.

The reorganization of the Edmund Heptinstall Educational Trust had gone as planned. Some of the embezzled money had already been repaid, and Mr Silverdale had started work in premises in Camford rented from Q College. He had however, still not sold his house in my home town, and he and his wife were renting a flat in Camford.

As we had seen Luke's grandparents in September, we had arranged to spend Christmas and the New Year with his mother and her family in Italy. It would be the first Christmas in his life that Luke would not have spent with his parents and grandparents. We went with gifts for all four of the Mascagnolis and flew to Valerio-Catullo-Villafranca airport on December 23. Massimo met us there in his car. Luke was delighted to see his brother Sandro again, and little Bianca was as sweet as ever. His feelings for his mother were getting increasingly tender. Although it was impossible that he could allow himself to be fooled and exploited by a member of the opposite sex as she had been, he now understood the power of sexual attraction. We both regarded Massimo as the noblest Italian who had ever lived, for his love and care for Dorothea. Fortunately for him, no-one outside the family knew about Sandro's parentage. The boy had been sworn to secrecy. I was surprised that I had actually learnt quite a lot of Italian words the previous summer and could remember them quite well, though I still had problems putting a sentence together!

The weather was mild for the time of year, and we had a very enjoyable time. We went to Midnight Mass in the town's main church, but of course Luke was not able to receive the Sacrament. It was the first Roman mass that I had ever attended. We had an Italian Christmas dinner, which was fairly low-key, because the Italians make more of New Year. After Christmas, Luke and myself went swimming in the local open-air pool with Sandro and Bianca. We found it quite warm enough in spite of the time of year. I was slowly coming to the conclusion that living in Italy might have some advantages. Luke said to me that after my baptism, he would bring me to Orta where he had been with Leonora, and we would spend a day in prayer visiting the twenty chapels, and having a picnic. The date for my baptism had been fixed: it was to be in the college chapel in the last week of term, at the same time as two other undergraduates were to be confirmed by the Bishop of Fitchey, and would be immediately followed by my confirmation, and I would share my first communion with the other two boys.