Tom and Luke's Third Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr and Mrs Scarborough were delighted to see us. They told us how much they missed seeing their children, but hoped to organize a family reunion to mark their fortieth wedding anniversary about the time of Mr Scarborough's retirement the following year. David had suggested that Rockwell's Barn would be a good venue, with its five bedrooms and the proximity of the Jellycotes Arms to house the extra people. With Dad and Pop, myself and Luke and Cathy, Jeroen and Liesbet with Andrew and Maria, and Dorothea and Massimo with Sandro and Bianca, as well as David's parents, there would be more than a houseful. It would have to be in the summer, we felt. Depending on the date, Luke and I wondered if we could combine the event with our civil partnership ceremony. We decided that as long as it was after my Finals and Luke's Part 2 exams, we could manage it providing that we postponed our honeymoon until a few months later.

We had never been able to explore the wonderful North Yorkshire countryside in the summer before, and we spent a lot of time walking, visiting historic sites with days in York and Harrogate, and going out at the weekends with Luke's grandparents. The weather was warm and dry and we enjoyed it more than any other previous holiday in England. We also spent three days with my sister, but did not attempt to see my father. We paid a visit to my old teacher, Mr Silverdale and he told us that he had accepted a job offer from the Afforestation Trust, to administer its office and headquarters. If he liked the job, he would be appointed Administrator, with a good salary and pension. It seemed that my activities on his behalf had paid off.

When we got back from Yorkshire, my driving test was due. To my great delight, I passed at the first attempt. As I said earlier, I had no plans to acquire a motor vehicle for a year or so at least, but it was good to be able to drive on my own when we were at Ixton.

You will read about our final year as undergraduates in the next volume of this 'roman fleuve.'

THE END