Tom and Mandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Two lovers who don't realise they are Brother & Sister.
3k words
4.42
27.5k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers

Tom Murray works in a local foundry and he has fallen madly in love with Mandy Grady.

Mandy also works at the foundry in the office, but as they make plans to get married his family drops a bomb shell on him. Mandy is his older sister, she was given up for adoption by his late mother.

"Jesus Christ...! How, how low can you get, you are without doubt rotten to the core. You dare call yourself my grandmother...You, you...You're full of poison, and I disown you." I shout at her."

"Jack go back into my room and bring out my tin box from the wardrobe." She says to jack, with a smirk on her old wrinkle face.

Mandy is shocked and she's crying, her hands cover her face and she is shivering.

I don't know what this bitch has planned but it won't work.

Jack returns and hands her an old tin box, she opens it up and produces some papers and photos.

"There you go Tom, have a look it's your sisters birth certificate." She gloats.

She hands me a bundle of papers and May god forgive me it's true. I have a sister, but how can Mandy be her. It can't be possible...it simply can't. I think to myself.

"This doesn't prove anything at all. God you'd try anything wouldn't you.

Where is my sister now if you know so much...Huh, where is she...where?" I snap at her.

"She's right beside you Tom, here look at your mothers picture, don't you see the resemblance?"

I look and maybe she is right, I am so fucked up in my head at the moment I don't know what is right or wrong. I mean Mandy can't possibly be my sister, the odds are remote. I think to myself.

"Can I see the papers and photo Tom?" Mandy asks.

"Here you go, but it can't be you...It's not you." I say

Mandy studies the paperwork and carefully examines my mother's picture. I can see the despair in her eyes, and my grandmother is just sitting there coolly, relishing my loves agony.

"Tom we have to put off the wedding, I need to talk to mum and dad about this." She says sobbing.

"God no Mandy...No, no. Please I love you." I protest.

But it's no use the poison trap they had set for her has snared her.

God I could knife them both right now I am so enraged by all this.

Why did not tell me I had a sister, even if it's not Mandy I would like to find her.

God, what a fucking horrible mess, the bastards...These rotten, twisted bastards. I say to myself.

Mandy goes home, she is crying as she drives away, and with her is that old birth certificate of my sister. She says she will call me later.

I call Tim and tell him what's happened; he says they are trying to destroy my life just like before. But I explain there is a likeness between Mandy and my mother and he has no explanation for that other than its just sheer coincidence.

About two hours later Mandy calls, and she is crying when I answer.

"Did you ask my love?"

"Yes I did, and they have a copy of the same certificate Tom, Oh God what are we to do." She cries.

"Are you sure, sure it's the same, do they not have a different certificate for you?"

"Yes they do, their names are on it as my parents. They were issued it by the courts after they adopted me...Tom you, you are my brother." She sobs.

Oh god, it's true, Mandy is my sister; my whole world has just fallen apart.

"It has to be a mistake Mandy, it has to." I say to her, in a distressed tone.

"No Tom, there's no mistake we...You are my brother...I have to go, I'm sorry."

"Mandy! Mandy." I cry, but it's no use, she's hung up.

I don't go home, instead I walk the town like a zombie for hours on end trying to make since of all this. I really love Mandy with all my heart and it won't change how I feel deep inside about her even if she is my sister.

I want us to spend our lives together no matter what people say. I don't care, I really don't care.

I let myself into the foundry at about 6am; I get washed up and make myself some tea.

I watch the clock tick slowly to 9am and I go wait at the gate for Mandy. She never shows, I call her but get no answer.

I ask Tim if he has had any contact from her, but he says no, he suggests I let Mandy go as she is my sister and that there is no future for us as a couple.

I check into a hotel that evening vowing never to set foot in my home again; I lie on the bed curled up like a little lost child crying pitifully for my love Mandy.

I wait in vain every day by the foundry gate hoping to see her car zip up as always.

Each day I spend at the press is agony, now and again I look up at her office window hoping she is there.

Then one day I spotted a man up there, leaving my station I go up to see what's going on.

Another member of staff is gathering her possessions and they place them in a box.

They hand the box to an awaiting courier; I turn and rush down the stairs to my press.

Grabbing some paper I write a simple note for her.

It simply states. Mandy please call me, I love you, I miss you. Please come back. Tom.

Hastily I shove the note into an envelope and rush after the courier. I ask him to hand it to Mandy.

The days turn into weeks and still no contact. Tim advises me not to go to her home; I am close to ending my life such is the loss and deep despair I feel inside. I don't know what to do.

One day after the lads had all left, I climbed the stairs to her office, sitting down in her chair I burst into tears as I despair at a life without my love.

My grief gets interrupted by Tim, I didn't hear him enter. Coming over to my side he places his hand on my shoulder to try and console me, and he speaks.

"Tom...I thought I'd find you here, come lad, come home...You have to forget her."

"Jesus...That's easy for you to say, but I...You don't understand, I love her, I love Mandy." I sob.

"Tom! For fucks sake she's your sister, will you pull yourself together lad...Please." He insists.

"Well Hoo-Fucking-Ray...! Give that man a leather medal for stating the fucking obvious." I say sarcastically.

No sooner were the words out of my mouth, I regretted them. Tim is my best friend, he deserves better than that.

"Look Tim, I'm sorry...really, I didn't mean that. Forgive me, please forgive me." I sob.

"It's ok Tom, I understand, you're upset by all of this, but, please pull yourself together.

The lads here are asking questions, and you know what they are like...Don't you."

"You don't understand Tim...You really don't. I want her back, I want Mandy, I love her."

"But there is no future for ye...I...And how can you love your sister like that...Oh, shit Tom, I."

"What...Tim, what do you mean; oh shit?" I ask.

"Nothing Tom, I mean nothing at all." He says, as he fidgets nervously.

"Oh you mean something all right...But the question is what...? Go on, spit it out" I probe, angrily.

"Ok, ok. You spent the weekend together at her house...Didn't you?"

"What of it?" I snap.

"You didn't...well; I mean...You didn't do anything, did you?" He asks, nervously.

Well finally he's asked the question that's been burning inside his head, did we have sex.

"Yes Tim, we did...Is that what you want to know, huh, is it?"

"Oh Christ Tom, Mandy...Jesus, she's your sister." He says in a shocked voice.

"I didn't know that at the time, did I, it's not like it's tattooed on her head...Is it?"

"Tom, if you take my advice forget her; forget all this, it's a lost cause anyway." He advises.

"You still don't understand Tim, really...I love her, and I want to share my life with her. I want to marry her."

"Marry Mandy...! Are you mad in the head lad, well suppose you could...what then?"

"We'd move away, far away, where no one knows who we are, and well that we are related."

"Tom I want to help but...But this is beyond anything I can do. Look, come on, we'll get you a brandy or something, it'll help settle you, please Tom, come with me." He urges me.

Grudgingly I accept his offer and we make our way to a local bar, it does not matter how many bottles of brandy I drink. It won't change the way I feel, not one iota.

Out of the blue Mandy calls me and wants to meet, I am so happy I just want to hold her tight and never let her go. We agree to meet at the train station.

Finally she turns up and gets out from her car and my heart is racing with the joy of seeing her.

"Oh Mandy it so good to see you my love, I have missed you so much." I say as I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly."

"Tom we have a problem." She says, her eyes are filling up with tears.

"What is it, what's wrong?"

"I am pregnant, may god forgive us what are we to do?"

"Are you sure Mandy?" I ask in a shocked voice.

"Yes, I am sure, what are we going to do Tom, we are brother and sister."

"I know, but I don't care, I want you, and I want us to have a life with our baby. I love you and that's all that matters."

"Oh god Tom if only it was easy as that, I love you so much and I want our baby. I want us to be a family, but what do we do?"

I hold her tight to me and I will not let go, sister or not I want us to be a family. I love her and nothing can change that, nothing.

"There's a little café around the corner, we'll get a cup of tea and sit in a quiet corner and thrash this out." I say, reassuringly to her

"Ok Tom, I love you, I love you very much." She sobs.

Wrapping my arms around her I kiss her lightly on her lips, she smiles nervously at me, and we share a long passionate kiss, I whisper to Mandy telling her we'll be ok.

Hand in hand we walk to the café; we get two teas and sit in a quiet corner. She is still shaking from head -to- toe like a frightened child.

"Do they know at home you are pregnant Mandy?" I ask.

"No...No, I did not tell them...I couldn't bring myself to tell them."

"I have an idea my love, we'll move away, far away where nobody knows us."

"But, you're family Tom, what about them?"

"Fuck them; I've not been home since you left that night."

"Where are you staying...With Tim, where?" She asks.

"I have temporarily moved into a hotel nearby and I want you to come with me."

"I can't, people will talk...my parents will find me."

"Look, I had an argument with Tim, but, something he said got me thinking.

If we moved away somewhere else we could be married...couldn't we?"

"Jesus, Tom, do you think that is possible...What about our birth certificates, they have...Well they show we are brother and sister, we have the same mother." She says.

"I thought of that, but what if we used your one, the new one your parents got from the courts when they adopted you. It might work." I say, reassuringly.

"I am not sure Tom, it's a big risk to take; we could end up in jail if we get caught."

"Look, it's just a thought, I am desperate Mandy. I don't want to lose you and our baby."

"I know, I know, I feel the same way, I don't care if you are my brother. I love you Tom."

"Tell you what, I'll call the man who gave me the idea, Tim will help, I know he will."

"I thought you said you fell out with him?" She enquires.

"No, just a spat, we've been at since we were kids." I laugh.

I call Tim and ask him to meet us, it's late so I suggest the foundry; nobody will be there at this time and we can talk in peace and privacy.

Mandy and I set off in her car, she zips in the gate as always, but there's no handbrake turn this time.

"What, no handbrake turn this time pet?" I chuckle.

"No, No Tom, I have an extra passenger now and I have to be careful, don't I?" she says, as she looks down at her tummy and smiles.

"I love you babe, I love you both."

We wait in Mandy's office for Tim to arrive, and eventually he turns up catching us in a lovers embrace, he is somewhat shocked and embarrassed.

We outline what we are planning to do and how we might use the different birth certs to get married in a registry office.

He seems reluctant to help, but he says he feels compelled to do so.

"Look guys, I don't like what you are planning, you are brother sister after all...I won't pretend I approve of your relationship. But, I will help you.

Tom you are like a brother to me, and no matter what I will help, I just want you to understand where I stand...that's all." Tim says.

You can always trust Tim to speak his mind, even though he is not happy, he will help us.

"We know Tim, and we appreciate it...We really do, there's something else you should know, I...well Mandy is carrying our child."

"I hope you don't mind me saying so Mandy." I say looking at Mandy, and she nods her head in approval.

"Dear God Tom...! You always did jump before you looked...Look; let's focus on the job at hand."

"I know, I know, but what do you think of our plan?" I say.

"Dodgy...Very dodgy, if ye were caught...Well, I don't know...I think ye'd be better off leaving the country altogether, what do ye think?" He asks us both.

"What do you mean Tim...Where would we go?" Mandy asks.

"America, nobody would know you there. And you could set up home there."

"But we don't know anybody there...not to mention we'd be illegal's." I say.

"I know that, I know that. Look, I have an uncle in Boston, you remember Timothy don't you Tom?"

Tim was named after his uncle, he left for America at a young age and we haven't see him in years.

"Yes I do, we haven't seen him in years. How can he help us?"

"Well, remember I told you he left at seventeen, and he was an illegal himself, but he eventually got his citizenship with help from others. Well maybe he can help, what do ye think?"

"I don't know Tim...Do you think he would help us, what do you think Mandy?"

"Oh Tom, I'll travel to the ends of the earth with you, just to be with you." Mandy says.

"Right lads, I'll set things in motion and see what I can do...I'm not promising anything though."

"Thanks Tim, thank you so much, from both, well for all of us." I say, hugging him tightly.

Tim advises us both to keep a low profile, and we both agree and we leave the foundry; for me and Mandy, this is probably the last time we set foot in here.

I hug Mandy tightly and promise I will take care of her and our baby, she leaves in her car, and I head off back to my hotel to gather my thoughts.

A week nearly goes by before Tim gets in contact with me, he says his uncle will help us and suggests we meet in the hotel to discuss the plan.

I text Mandy and she comes in, we both nervously wait in anticipation of Tim's news, finally he arrives at my room, and he begins to outline the plan.

"Ok guys I think you are set. I spoke to my uncle at length on the phone and he will help you both.

This is not without problems; you'll be looking over your shoulders for the rest of your life.

Once you get there you won't be able to come back, or even take a chance phoning home."

"You mean I can never have contact with my parents Tim?" Mandy asks, with a look of disbelief.

"That's exactly what I mean, it's a hard choice lads, but if you want to be together there is no other way. What do you say Tom?" Tim asks.

"We have no choice...its America, or nothing else." I say.

"Right, I'll make the arrangements and you guys be ready to leave, ok?"

"Ok Tim, I'll see you to the door." I say, and see him out

Mandy is frightened at the thought of leaving her parents, even though she is adopted they are the only mother and father she knows. I tell her it will be fine, it may be a bit rough at the start, but we'll find our way.

We have a future together along with our child in America I tell her, that's what counts most.

I see her off and I decide to back home in the morning to collect my passport and clothes.

My sleep is restless this night, but I know I'm not going to lose Mandy and our baby now.

Part iii coming soon.

BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers