Tom and Mandy Ch. 03

Story Info
A love affair between brother and sister.
5.4k words
4.3
34.8k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Murray worked at a foundry in his home town, it's here he met Mandy Grady; our two lovers fell deeply in love not realising that they were brother and sister.

After the devastating truth comes out it shatters their world, Mandy is with child, it's the result of their incestuous passion, and now with the help of his lifelong friend Tim Bradley, they hope to make a new start in America, where finally they can be a family.

*

"Tom...I'm sacred, I hope we are doing the right thing...Are we?" Mandy asks.

"We'll be fine...really, it's going to be ok; I promise you,it will." I say reassuringly.

Our flight is called for Boston USA, and nervously we board the jet, I keep thinking someone, I don't know who, will take my Mandy away from me.

We strap ourselves in and the plane roars into life, the plane takes off and as it rises into the sky it banks slightly and the pilot unknowingly gives us our last view of home.

Mandy is staring out the window, her eyes are filled with tears, and I touch her hand reassuringly and smile. I won't let you down Mandy, I won't. I think to myself.

After what seemed an eternity we touched down in Boston, we are both tried but excited as we get our first glimpse of the city from the air.

"Have you been to the USA before?" I whisper to Mandy.

"Yes...yes, mum and dad brought me to New York for a holiday when I was ten." She says, sadly.

"Well, we are here no together, let's make the best of it, all three of us."

"Ok Tom, I love you, love you so much."

We touchdown and after making our way through security we head to the baggage hall to collect our cases.

Instinctively I pull my mobile out to text Tim, and it has already signed on to a network.

Heeding Tim's warning I switch my phone off and I tell Mandy to do the same.

It's been so long since I've seeing Tim's uncle I am not sure if I will recognise him, we are like two lost souls in the airport and Mandy has a worried look on her face.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and turning around I see a somewhat older version of Tim, it's his uncle.

"Tom and Mandy,am I right?" he says.

"Yes...yes we are, you, you are Tim's uncle Timothy,aren't you?" I ask.

"Yes, that's me my boy, and this must be Mandy, Tim told me about you."

"Yes, yes, I am Mr Bradley." She says, looking relived.

"Call me Uncle Tim, everybody does." He laughs

"Look, Uncle Tim, I...well, we can't thank you enough for helping us." I say.

"Now's not the time my boy, not here, let's get you both home safe first." He says, looking around.

We leave the airport and climb into his big black American SUV, its size has amazed me, I can scarcely believe how big it is.

We set off for his home in Wolderbash; he tells us it's about a two hour drive to his house.

Mandy and I are amaze by the sheer size of the roads and the amount of traffic as they go about their business blissfully unaware of the two illegal aliens onboard the big SUV.

I glance back at Mandy in the back and I see she has fallen asleep.

Finally we arrive at Tim's house and I am staggered by its size, there's a high wall around the perimeter and electronic gates with CCTV cameras.

He pushes a button and the gates swing open to greet us and we enter what I hope will be our sanctuary, our salvation.

"Right guys, this is going to be home now for a bit, best get used to it." He says.

"Are we here Tom?" Mandy asks sleepily, as she yawns waking up.

"Yes, yes we are my love...God would you look at the size of the place." I say forgetting Tim is beside me.

I'm looking at all this and wondering how on earth does a simple construction company that Tim runs pay for all of this, it has to be worth a few million I think to myself.

"Thanks Tim, I have worked hard for this, the US has been good to me." He laughs, as he gets out.

"Come on guys, leave the cases, Come, come this way and meet my wife." Tim says eagerly.

We enter the big house, if we thought the outside was incredible well...the inside was like something out of an American Cribs show on the TV, Mandy looks at me in disbelief at the size of it.

There's more CCTV cameras inside as well, I start to wonder what exactly this guy has to be afraid of with so much security about the place, what has he got to hide? I wonder to myself.

"Well now guys, this is Julie my wife, Julie these are the kids I told you about." Tim says.

I look at Julie, and somehow she looks familiar to me, she's about thirty and Uncle Tim I think is sixty, Tim never mentioned his uncle had a wife...I wonder why not? Well I suppose her forgot.

I suppose Timothy likes a young wife I guess. I think to myself.

"Welcome, welcome Mandy and Tom, we are delighted you made it over safe, come, come this way I have food for you both." Julie says, pointing to a dining room.

"Thanks Mrs Bradley, we'd be lost only for you and Uncle Tim." I say

"Call me Julie and Tom, there's no need to thank me guys, we have to help family." She says, smiling.

"God Julie, your home is amazing, really beautiful." Mandy says.

"Yes...Yes, both Tim and I are proud of it."

"Well Tom, how about a beer, I'd bet you could kill for a cold one?" Tim laughs.

"A cold beer would be most welcome, thanks."

"Come on this way to my Den, we'll leave the girls to get acquainted...That ok?" he asks

"Ya, ok, sure; lead the way."

We go into his Den, and it has it all, the pool table, video games, the works as the yanks might say.

He pulls me a glass of beer from his own bar and we settle down to talk but my eyes are drawn to yet more cameras, Jesus...! What is this guy up to? I think to myself.

"Oh, I see you noticed the cameras Tom." He laughs.

"Yes, yes I did, there are so many of them." I say, with a puzzled look on my face.

"Here, have a look at this, over here." He says, while pointing to a timber panelled wall.

Hopping up he takes a small remote from his pocked and presses it.

A concealed door slides back slowly to expose an array of display monitors and computer equipment.

He presses the remote again and all the small TV's flicker into life, you can watch almost every location in the house, every place, even bed rooms from here.

He also has a pool to the rear and both it and his garage can also be seen from here, even the inside of the garage as well.

"I like to keep my eye on everything Tom; you never know when they might call." He chuckles.

Well, whoever 'They' are; you don't what to be here when they call Tom. I think to myself.

"Look buddy, I know you are tired but we need to talk...and, well, I would prefer if you keep Mandy out of the loop for now. Is that ok with you?" He asks, as he sips his beer.

I wonder why all the secrecy...? What have I let us in for? I think to myself.

"Sure Uncle Tim, sure, we are glad to be here. Thank you; thank you so much, for both of us."

"Ah, don't you worry about that...you'll do fine here, I'll see to that, I promised Tim I would."

"What are we going to do here, look...We have a little money, but...Will we be ok?"

"Don't worry about money Tom, you and Mandy will live here for a while, we'll look after you.

There is something I have to ask, did you bring any paperwork with you?"

"Just our passports and a few other bits...why, is it important?" I ask nervously.

"Where are they?"

"In the case outside in the car, why?"

"Come on, show me." He says, getting up.

We go back out to the car and I take our cases out, Tim leads me around back to a big garage, and beside it is a small bungalow.

"This way Tom...Oh, and that's the guest house, it's going to be home for you and Mandy for a while, and don't worry, I have no cameras in there." He laughs, pointing to the bungalow.

"I use it for meetings now and then." He says.

I hand him the paperwork and passports and he carefully studies them all...shit, I notice Mandy has the two birth certificates in her papers.

I start to panic a bit in case he spots we are brother and sister.

"Ok Tom, I'll keep the passports, you won't be needing them now, and the paperwork will be burned, and if you have phones give me them too."

"Why do you need the passports?" I ask.

"Look, in two weeks time a couple like you and Mandy will return home with them, I have friends at the airport and it will look like you went back after a holiday.

I will send the phones home with them, it's all arranged with my nephew...and well, that couple will fly back again in a few days using their own US passports, simple as that, ok buddy."

"Fine Uncle Tim...that's fine I guess." I say.

I turn to walk back to his house wondering if I have made a terrible mistake, Tim calls me back.

"I have a question Tom, ah, well...a personal one, I hope you don't mind?" He quizzes.

"No...No, go right ahead and ask." I say, in a nervous tone.

"Is Mandy pregnant?"

"Yes, yes she is, did your nephew Tim say something?"

"No...no he didn't, I know that look, I have a couple of kids here myself but they are away at college." He laughs.

"You're nephew never mentioned that to me, I wonder why not?"

"He wouldn't...they never mention my marriage to Julie, they don't like to talk about It.

I have a girl and a boy; they are twins in fact. My son is called Benjamin, and Rebecca is my daughter's name, they just turned nineteen and you'll meet them soon enough. I love my kids.

I can see he is looking at Mandy's paperwork, Jesus he knows, he knows we are brother and sister. I say to myself.

"Well, you're in the same boat as me Tom, aren't you?"

"What do you mean the same boat as you?" I ask him.

"Mandy is your sister, well...Isn't she...? I'm not stupid buddy." He says, smiling.

Fuck the paperwork, our mothers name is on both certs...shit , we have been rumbled, what now? I say to myself panicking.

"Look, Tom, don't be ashamed, I know she was given up for adoption all those years ago, I was there visiting at the time.

And well, to show you I trust you I'll let you in on a dirty little secret the Bradley family would sooner forget.

Julie my wife is my niece, she came over when she was ten, and I took a shine to her, and well, we married when she was eighteen." He says, rather proudly.

So that's why she was familiar to me, she's Tim's sister, he never said a word, nothing; all he said was that she was staying with his uncle in the US, and I thought no more about it at the time.

Jesus how old was she when he started banging her I wonder...Jesus Christ, any wonder Tim kept it quite.

Well I have to say I am relieved by all of this, but I won't mention it to Mandy.

"Yes Uncle Tim, we, we are brother and sister, but I love her very much and...Well I won't mention any of this to Mandy, Ok?"

"That's fine Tim we both know where we stand now. Come on you must be starved, let's get some food into you." He says as he walks out of the garage.

After dinner Uncle Tim outlined to Mandy and me exactly what he expects of us, Mandy looks a bit more relaxed now that she feels at ease in our new surroundings.

He explains that we will have no contact with anyone except his family for a month or two while he set his plans in motion. The paperwork will take time he says, but not to worry.

"Ok guys, here's what I suggest you do. Tom you should grow a full beard, for now anyway.

And Mandy, Julie will cut your hair up and she'll change the colour...blonde if you like. Ok?" He says.

"That's fine Uncle Tim; I've often wondered what I'd look like if I was blonde." Mandy says, giggling.

"A beard, well I suppose so...I, well, why not." I laugh.

"Well you know what they say Tom about a guys beard tickling a girls fancy...I, oh, sorry Mandy, I'm just kidding you guys, just kidding...that's all." He laughs.

"Ok Tim, the guys are tired I'm sure, let's get them settled in, ok?" Julie says, as she walks into the room.

"Yes, yes, you are right dear, come on guys I'll help carry the bags to the guest house." Tim says.

We carry the cases to the bungalow, and although it's small, it's very self contained.

it has one bedroom with a bathroom attached; it has its own small kitchenette and cooking facilities. And a small reception room too.

It reminds me of Mandy's house at home, and I think we will be happy here for the time being.

"Tom, its perfect, isn't it?" Mandy says, as she looks around the guest house.

"Yes, this will do us fine until we find our way."

"Did you see the pool; and the hot tub as well?" she says, excitedly.

"Yes, yes I did. Uncle Tim has done well for himself."

"What's with all the cameras; they, they are all over the place?" she asks.

"Well, he's probably security mad or something, look, let's get some sleep, ok?

We head to bed and Mandy hops in for a shower, after a while she comes out naked and I can see she is starting to show her pregnancy slightly.

I get up to give her a hug and I place the palm of my hand on her tummy and I smile, she wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss slowly, passionately.

Mandy slides my hand down to her pussy pressing my fingers between her folds, she rubs my fingers up and down as we kiss slowly; she's getting wet.

"Do you think the baby would mind my love?" I whisper in here ear.

"No, not a bit, I want your cock Tim, it's been a long time and I need a good fuck babe."

"Oh, so you'd like to fuck, would you?" I say, with a big grin on my face.

"Come, get your clothes off and take it out, I want it in my mouth now, right now."

Before I even get my top off Mandy sends my pants and jocks down to my ankles and she starts to lick my cock and balls, she pumps me to get more of my pre-cum flowing and licks and sucks my cockhead slowly, savouring my every drip.

"God, I missed this, I missed your cock so much my love." She sighs, as she snuggles her face to my crotch.

"I missed it too; I missed having you suck me my love."

Pushing me back on the bed Mandy removes my shoes, socks, pants etc, she climbs aboard and starts to get to work on my hard cock; up and down my shaft she slides, getting wetter and wetter, moaning as she presses her pussy hard to my cock.

"Ohh...fuck Tom, Jesus, I missed this, fuck you are so hard." She moans.

I pull her close to me so that I can suck her wonderful nipples; I begin to massage her tits as I suck her nipples and I can't believe it, I get milk! Yes milk, not a lot, but it's there a little bit already.

I suck as hard as I can and she moans loudly her delight.

"Go easy babe, there will be more than enough for you and the baby soon." She giggles.

"I love the taste of you milk Mandy, But I want your honey too." I sigh.

She slowly lowers her wet pussy to my eager lips and I get deeply aroused by her scent, I push my face in as hard as I can and deeply inhale the intoxicating smell of her wet pussy.

I am like a starved man on death row; I lick and suck that wet pussy as if it would be the last time I would.

God! I can't get enough of her sweet, sweet nectar and Mandy moans her delight at my sucking and licking, I hear her giggle to herself and I ask her what's up.

"Oh, I was just wondering babe, wondering what it will feel like when you have a beard and you lick my pussy." She laughs.

"Tickle you're fancy, is that what you mean?" I say, laughing.

"Yes, yes babe I want your cock in my fancy, right now." She giggles.

Slowly she slides down my naked body leaving a wet stick trail like a snail; she begins again to polish my cock with her wet pussy lips, sliding up and down my shaft slowly. Guiding me into her pussy she moans and whimpers as she slides me in deep into her inner chamber of love.

"Ohhhh...God, Tom, fuck, fuck it's so big, so big and hard my love." She gasps.

Slowly Mandy starts to fuck my cock, each time she rises and plunges my shaft back in deep she moans her delight and her body quivers with the delight of ecstasy.

Faster and faster she rides my shaft, she thrusts her pussy down as hard as she can, desperately trying to get me in deeper.

And I start to worry about our baby.

"Mandy...Mandy, go easy my love we...the baby?" I moan.

"Oh Tom, you are silly my love, the baby will be fine, really.

Now come on; take me from behind, please. She moans, as she gets off me and gets on her knees.

I take my place behind her and slowly I guide my cock back into her wet pussy, I begin to slowly fuck my lover and she groans and moans her delight as I sink in deep to her pussy.

"Come on my love, fuck me, fuck me hard, show me...Show us how much you love us." she gasps.

I begin to drive my cock in hard; I can see Mandy has the corner of a pillow gripped tightly between her teeth as she tries to stifle her loud moans of delight.

Faster and faster I drive my cock in, each stroke of my shaft pulls more and more of her honey out of her wet pussy and it runs down my balls dripping onto the sheets below.

"Fuck babe, I've been dying to fuck you, Jesus, its good, so very good, you are so wet." I moan.

"I know, I know my love, Ooh god, that's it...Harder Tom, harder, please!" She moans deeply.

My balls begin to tighten and I can feel them ready to explode, suddenly like a burst of electricity I start to unload my balls deep into her pussy.

"Fuck! Mandy, oh...Christ, I am cumming! I'm cumming! Jesus your pussy...oh fuck, take it, take it all." I gasp

"Yes! Yes! Yes!...Ohhh god yes, fill me, fill me up, oh...Fuck, my pussy, Jesus I'm cumming! She groans loudly as she drives her pussy hard to my balls.

My cum begins to overwhelm her pussy and it seeps out around my cock coating my balls with our love juices.

With one last hard thrust I drive of my shaft in as deep as I can as the last of my cum leaks from my cock. The force of my final thrust sends Mandy flat to the bed.

We are both gasping for air as we struggle to catch our breath, god! I have never had sex this hot; this wet...Jesus, what a ride, what an amazing ride I think to myself.

"Are you ok Mandy my love?" I ask, as I place kisses to the back of her neck.

"Fuck, yes...Jesus Tom, my pussy, my pussy...It's, ohhh fuck, it's on fire, thank you my love, thank you." She sighs, as her heaving body struggles to fill her lungs with air.

Wrapping our arms around each other we drift off into the black, the warm embrace of our passion gently guides us into a deep, deep blissful slumber.

Over the next few weeks we slip into a routine, Mandy and I pass the days planning our new life here with our baby.

I tell her I hope we have more children, lots more. She thinks it's so funny that it's me who wants more kids.

Even though this is like living in paradise we both begin to feel like birds in a gilded cage, we long to be able to go out, you know, just someplace for a walk in privacy, it's all the cameras; they make me nervous.

And I long to be working, paying my way, after all I will be a father soon, and I want to provide for my family; a man has to provide for his family I think to myself.

Early one morning around 6:30am I am awoken by voices outside the guest house, nervously I peep out the side of the curtains wondering who's there.

I watch as Uncle Tim in a dressing gown and a young man approach the house, I panic, but instead they go into the garage.

My curiosity about Tim gets the better of me and I sneak out, and I find the side door to the garage slightly open, just enough for me to peep in and hear their conversation unnoticed.

I get a shock, the young man is no older than eighteen or nineteen, and he has brown curly hair wearing board shorts and a T-shirt. And both he and Tim are eating their faces off kissing.

Jesus-fucking-Christ! He likes boys too, I think to myself.

I struggle to hear what they are saying as their passion for each other heats up, I hear Tim ask.

12