Tom and Mary Foster Ch. 02

Story Info
Demo goes delightfully haywire.
4.1k words
4.52
59k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 11/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was again impressed. Jerome was actually calling her bluff. Tom couldn't help but wonder what would happen next! How could she possibly prove this to the young couple?

Mary glanced over at Tom with a bit of a worried frown. She was determined to help save Jerome and Anita's marriage. Tom could tell that his wife felt personally responsible for this whole mess. Anita had acted on advice SHE had given during small group, so if things didn't work out between the two, Tom knew that she would never forgive herself.

Tom just smiled at her. He had no idea what to say, but with his eyes, he indicated to her that whatever she had in mind would be find with him.

Anita just sat on the couch staring at Mary. Her eyes seemed to be begging Mary to do something. Anything, to convince her husband that oral sex was not something sick and perverted and that there was nothing wrong with her for wanting it.

Tom could tell Mary was suddenly acting on impulse. She stopped thinking and analyzing everything, and simply stood straight up in the middle of them. "I guess if you're going to demand proof, then you leave me very little alternative! Just remember, you asked for it!" said Mary as she stood there, looking Jerome directly in the eye.

Tom had no idea what was coming next. To his and everyone else's surprise, Mary reached up under her dress and grabbed her panties with both hands. As everyone stared in shock at her, she pulled her panties down her thighs, then allowed them to fall loosely to her ankles. As the three of them stared at her, she gently stepped out of them. Still acting on impulse, Mary grabbed Tom by the hand, leading him toward the bedroom, and said, "this way."

As they entered the bedroom, Mary climbed onto the bed in a laying position on her back, with her head on a pillow. She stared defiantly up at Jerome as he sat on the end of the bed, not knowing what else to do. Anita sat on the opposite end of the bed, looking uncertainly at Jerome. What was this lady up to?

Mary suddenly got an evil grin on her face, looked from Jerome to Tom, and challenged, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Tom was still in a bit of shock. He could not believe this was happening and had no idea what to do as he stood, looking into Mary's eyes. What the hell did she want him to do with this young couple sitting right in the same room with them?

His question was quickly answered when Mary reached up and pulled her dress up to her waist completely exposing her self from the waist down to the other three in the room. When she did this, Mary let out an audible "Gasp," and Jerome was all eyes as he took in the young white wife's charms.

As the room stared in disbelief, Mary felt her pulse quicken. She had never been on display in such a fashion, and it was turning her on more than just a little bit. She slowly ran her hand down from her side, across her tummy, then through her heart-shaped trimmed thin pubic hair and then slid a finger further down into her pussy!

Tom finally figured it out! He moved quickly to remove his shoes and climbed between the two guests to his waiting wife, still not believing what was about to happen. Tom decided at this point that there was no turning back now. So he took Mary's lead, and just as his wife had done, acted simply on impulse. He grabbed each of his wife's knees, parting them slightly with his hands, and buried his face in his wife's pussy! He noticed as soon as he made contact that she was already soaking wet! The fact that she might be a little bit excited by this crazy show suddenly dawned on Tom and began licking his wife as if his life depended on it.

Tom was no stranger to oral sex. He knew that there was more to bringing a woman pleasure than just digging in. So he racked his brain to remember exactly all the things his wife liked about the act.

He brought the middle finger of his right hand up, and inserted it deep into his wife, until he located her G-Spot. Once he located it, he began to gently massage it with his finger. At the same time, he began taking long deliberate strokes up her wettening pussy lips before gradually working his way up to her stiffening clit. Once he located her clit, he pursed his lips, and began a gentle, slow circular motion on her clit with both his lips and tongue. He knew from past experience that this was exactly the way Mary liked for her pussy to be licked, and he could tell she was beginning to respond by ever so slightly lifting herself up to meet his attention.

Mary looked over at Jerome and began talking to him, trying to keep her voice calm and avoid cracking. "See how he is doing it Jerome?" she cooed. "First he keeps his tongue flat, then slowly spreads it all across my lips and slowly up to my clit while he uses his finger at the same time to drive me crazy. MMMMM....baby, that feels wonderful!" said Mary with a sigh.

"Jerome, you need to move a little closer so you can see exactly what's going on," said Mary as she patted the bed next to her. Tom could feel Jerome quickly move up next to Mary's thigh. When Tom looked over for a second, he could see that Jerome was staring, mesmerized by the performance taking place directly in front of him.

He had a glazed look in his eyes. The kid obviously did NOT think that Mary would ever go through with actually SHOWING them that they actually DID enjoy oral sex.

Tom could also feel Anita move up on the other side of Mary. It had been years since Anita had enjoyed oral sex, and she was totally captivated by the scene unfolding in front of her young eyes.

The young couple moved right up to where Tom was working on his wife, and took in every detail.

As Tom continued, Mary closed her eyes, leaned her head back and began to moan, audibly, and wiggle ass around on the bed a bit. Tom was amazed at his wife reaction, and wanted to see just how far this whole performance would go, so he redoubled his actions, surprised that she was actually get so into the act in front of the young couple!

As Tom continued, Mary simply got louder. As Mary's moaning increased, Tom began to notice that she was getting wetter and wetter! For the first time, he began to wonder if his good Christian wife would actually achieve an orgasm in front of this innocent young couple!

Tom noticed that Jerome continued to stare at him as he licked his wife's pussy. He was inches away, and not missing a single detail. As he glanced to the other side, he noticed that Anita was staring just as intently at what was going on from her vantage point.

As Tom continued, Mary reached up with her right hand and began to gently rub her own clit. Everyone in the room had to be able to smell the arousal coming from Mary. The scent was now strong in Tom's nostrils, and he began to wonder if what was going on was turning on the guests as much as it was turning on Mary.

Tom glanced over at Anita and noticed that she was breathing a bit harder and that her small hand was gently stroking herself through her shorts as she watched what was going on. "Well I guess that answers it for Anita anyway," thought Tom to himself.

Soon, Mary began humping her wet cunt directly into Tom's face. She stopped playing with her clit and brought both hands behind his head to pull him closer into her pussy. This normally meant that she was very close!

Suddenly Tom had a brainstorm! Since this whole performance was for the benefit of Jerome, and since he was obviously interested in what was happening, maybe he could get Jerome to do Anita and break him in right then and there! Since Tom was doing his wife, why would Jerome have a problem with doing the same thing?

Tom pulled up from his wife's pussy and looked over at Jerome. As he did this, Mary let out a slight disappointed, "AWWW...." Indicating that she indeed HAD been close.

Tom thought to himself that he could finish his horny little wife off in a bit. As he turned to Jerome, he said, "OK, do you get the idea now? Why don't YOU go ahead and give it a try now?"

Jerome looked back at Tom like he was crazy. Tom looked at Anita, and she smiled back at him and nodded her head. Mary was pretty much half out of it, and wasn't saying anything, she just continued laying there, and began to gently rub her clit again. Jerome looked from Tom to Anita, and since they both seemed to agree, he said, "OK."

Anita looked at Tom gave him a wicked smile! At last she was going to get to enjoy oral sex again! As everyone sat there, Anita scooted to the edge of the bed and began quietly pulling off her shorts to get ready to have the time of her life.

Suddenly, and completely unexpectedly, Jerome draped himself over Mary's thighs and began furiously licking her cunt, like a mad man! Tom's eyes opened wide realizing that he had misunderstood his suggestion about 'giving it a try'.

Mary simply lay there, assuming that her husband had resumed his work on her pussy, grateful, since she was already very near that point anyway.

Mary only opened her eyes when, Anita climbed onto the bed next to her husband and began talking loudly to him - "Eat her out you big black stud! Fuck that sweet little white pussy with your tongue! Show her how a black man eats pussy!" Anita moaned as she began to roughly finger her now naked pussy as she talked dirty to her husband who was at the moment very busy licking another woman's pussy.

Tom suddenly felt very confused by the sight unfolding in front of him. He would have expected Anita to be mad at this error her husband had made. He would have expected Jerome to be clumsy and not really know what he was doing. He would have expected his wife to freak out when she learned it wasn't her husband touching her. He would have thought that his wife would scream at Jerome to cease and desist as soon as she figured out what was going on.

Surprisingly, none of these things happened!

Anita did not seem at all surprised or jealous at the sudden turn of events. On the contrary, it was almost as if she had expected him to start licking Mary's pussy, and her reaction far from one of jealousy. Tom could immediately smell her arousal as she began playing with her own pussy and encouraging her husband in his oral attentions toward Mary.

Jerome seemed anything but clumsy at what he was doing. In fact, he attacked Mary's pussy with a wild abandon, as if he had been eating pussy for years. He certainly did NOT appear to be a beginner at this.

And as for Mary, she certainly did not do anything to try to put a stop to the unexpected turn of events. Mary's body began to shake and she grabbed the back of Jerome's head and began uncontrollably humping his face.

She began moaning, "Oh GOD, Oh GOD YES, YES, YES! EAT ME! SUCK MY PUSSY! LICK MY CLIT!"

Tom suddenly began to wonder, at this point, if maybe they had been set up, or tricked, by this new young couple. Had they actually conspired together before coming over a way of seducing his wife?

Had they somehow been attracted to Mary and worked out a scheme together to get into her panties and get her to submit to having oral sex to Jerome?

If they had, Tom thought to himself, if this had been some sort of scheme they had come up with, then it certainly did work. In fact, they had come up with the absolute perfect plan, because it had worked perfectly. Jerome was now completely having his way with Tom's wife.

And even as Tom realized this, he was unsure how to react to it. Part of him was angry for being taken advantage of by the young couple. At the same time, another part of him was fascinated by the sight unfolding before his very eyes and wanted to see just how far it would go.

Here was a huge, muscular, black stud -- in the middle of his own bed, between his own wife's legs, sucking her pussy for all he was worth. Tom could see the muscles in his back ripple as he worked his right hand in and out of her eagerly spread pussy, just the way he knew Mary loved it. Jerome was moving his head eagerly around, mashing his tongue and lips all over Mary's pussy. And Mary was not stopping him. In fact, she appeared to be loving it to the point of being very near orgasm.

As Jerome worked at Mary's pussy, he wiggled around a bit on the bed, bumping into Tom, and knocking him completely off the bed. Tom crouched on the floor next to the bed, and simply stared in disbelief at what was unfolding before him.

As Jerome continued licking his wife, he reached down with his free hand and began removing his own pants. He unbuckled his belt, pulled open the snap, and worked the zipper down.

Mary heard the zipper coming down, and looked down to see what Jerome was up to. She was definitely close to an orgasm at this point, and did not want Jerome to stop what he was doing.

As Mary looked down though, she suddenly saw the largest penis she had ever seen in her entire life spring out from Jerome's underwear as he pulled them aside. It stood straight out from his body, hard as a rock, throbbing, and totally menacing looking.

As everyone in the room stared at Jerome's amazing cock, awestruck, he suddenly and swiftly moved before anyone could react. He slid up from between Mary's spread legs, and immediately positioned his huge cock at the entrance of her now soaking wet vagina! For the first time in Mary's life, she felt a cock other than Tom's touch her pussy.

Tom just sat on the floor awestruck at the events that were unfolding directly in front of his very eyes! As Jerome lined himself up to enter Mary, she glanced over at her husband. Their eyes met for just a brief moment.

Mary was saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen," with her eyes, to her husband.

"It's OK, I'm not mad," Tom said out loud to his wife as she lay there under the hulking giant of a man above her.

Just as he got this out, Jerome sunk 4-5 inches of his huge hard cock into Mary. Mary was taken by surprise at the way she was being stretched. This was only the second cock she had ever felt in her entire life, and it had very little in common with her husbands.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" exclaimed Mary as she felt herself being stretched more than she ever had in her entire life. Over the years sex truly had become a bit dull between Tom and Mary. She was being completely honest when she told the young couple earlier that she normally needed oral stimulation to achieve an orgasm.

Jerome pulled back out so that only the head of his huge cock was inside her. Mary simply stared down at the huge cock that was poised at the outside of her vagina again. Waiting for what might happen next.

Mary looked up at him expectantly. Jerome pushed forward so that 6-7 of his cock was now buried into Mary.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" screamed Mary.

Anita got down right next to Mary and started talking to her. "How do you like that big black cock, honey? Feels NIIICE don't it? You'll never want that pathetic little boy white dick again will you? Guess you're not so high & mighty anymore are you honey? Tell me you like that big black dick..." demanded Anita.

Jerome again pulled almost all the way out. This time he sank his entire length into Mary. She had never felt so stretched -- so full -- in all her life.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! " wailed Mary, as she stared up at Jerome above her.

"Now that's a dick, isn't it?" asked Anita.

"Sooooo fullllllll...." replied Mary.

Jerome pulled all the way out.

Mary stared down at it again.

Once again, he lunged forward, burying it all the way inside of the white lady.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!" mewled Mary.

One more time, Jerome pulled nearly all the way out.

Anita again began talking to Mary, "Tell him you want it"

"What?" asked Mary, not quite sure she understood what Anita told her to do.

"If you want him to really fuck you, you have to tell him that you want it," answered Anita.

"I want it," whimpered Mary, very quietly, almost imperceptibly.

"Beg him,"

"Please,"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me with that huge black cock!" screamed Mary, suddenly losing her timidness.

Jerome did exactly what the lady asked. He began pounding Mary with everything he had. Suddenly he was so forcefully pounding it into her that the headboard of the bead began banging loudly against the wall behind it.

Tom suddenly feared that the kids would wake up and wonder what in the world was happening to their mommy in the next room!

"OH YES!! OH YES!! OH YES!! Uhhhhhnnnnggggg!!" moaned Mary.

Jerome just kept pounding into her for all he was worth. Tom had never witnessed anything like it.

At this point, Tom's conservative, churchgoing wife sat bolt upright and screamed, "Oh God, Fuck me Fuck Me Fuck Meeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Mary literally screamed as she started the most intense orgasm of her entire life! Suddenly, Mary's legs shot straight out rigidly and Tom could see her body shaking as she uncontrollably bucked her now dripping pussy up to meet Jerome's pounding.

As Jerome continued to piston in and out of Mary, Tom looked at his cock. It had a massive amount of Mary's cum running all down it. Mary had indeed managed to achieve orgasm during intercourse with Jerome. Interesting.

Tom sat there, staring up at the sight in front of him, amazed by the irony of it all. Here lay his conservative wife. The one who had reamed him for simply trying to get her to just WATCH a porno movie. Here she lay, being fucked senseless by a young black stud as her husband looked on. The woman who carried around her moral convictions as if she was afraid that something might somehow tarnish them, was laying flat on her back, having just cum on a huge black dick, and was begging for more.

At this point Tom was pretty much completely convinced that the young couple had fooled them. They had played them like the couple of chumps that they truly were. They had acted all innocent and naïve. It was obvious that his wife must have somehow offended the couple. That they had gone home and decided that they would show her what her rightful place was. And boy, had they ever done that. Tom would have never thought it was possible!

Jerome continued pounding into Mary after her orgasm completed. Tom could tell by the way his wife began to wiggle and tense up that she was approaching yet ANOTHER cum. Not only that, but Jerome started to buck and fuck and clench up a bit himself, signifying that he too, was getting close!

Suddenly the idea of protection jumped into Toms' head. He himself had underwent a vasectomy a few weeks after their last child was born when he and Mary had decided that they did not want anymore children. Mary was completely unprotected and vulnerable at this moment!

Just as this thought flashed through his mind, Jerome threw his head back, shoved his cock all the way back into Mary and let out a massive howl as he unloaded what must have been a torrent of cum into his innocent young wife.

As Jerome pulled back a bit, Tom could see that he had cum so much that it had entirely filled his wife's tight pussy, and was oozing out all around his big cock. Some of it was totally dousing her little heart triangle of pubic hair, while globs of it ran down her ass and began to wet the bed below her.

As Jerome's orgasm was completing, Mary went into another one. This time she became a bit violent as she came. Tom could see that she dug her nails into Jerome's back a bit, in some places actually drawing blood. She wrapper he legs completely around his powerful ass, forcing his cock all the way deep down inside her as she came for the second time.

Mary let out a scream, then fell limp onto the bed. She had completely passed out.

Jerome looked down at her and smiled.

"Well, guess we're done baby," he said to Anita.

"You gonna take me home and fuck me like that baby?" she asked him.

"If you're good baby," he smiled at her as he lifted himself up out of Mary with a sloshy popping sound, cum oozed out of her and continued soaking the bed. Tom looked down at her pussy. It lay completely opened up to him, soaked, and full of Jerome's seed.

12