Tom & Natasha Ch. 02

Story Info
Three weeks into Tom's enforced nudity, a friend visits.
2.1k words
4.25
68.2k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Arrival Plus 3 Weeks (My Best Friend Nicola)

"Ouch, OUCH!" Tom screamed, "Be careful!"

"Sorry baby," replied Natasha, patting him gently on his bare ass. She looked up at her friend Nicola who was sat on the couch, watching intently at the display before her...

-- That Morning.--

Nicola had been visiting the UR for 3 days and still couldn't believe her eyes, the flesh, the male nudity on display and the casual attitude towards it. So many cute guys, so many bare asses, cocks, balls, chests and nipples. She was in heaven!

Nicola had woken that morning looking forward to another day of naked heaven. She saw the large towels laid out on the lounge floor as she headed for the kitchen and wondered what they could be for, before settling down to eat the amazing breakfast that Natasha had cooked. She looked up from her plate just as Tom entered the Kitchen, walking over to Natasha who was still cooking. She smiled as she watched the flexing of his bare ass as he walked. "So cute," she thought to herself. She couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as Natasha placed her hand on his left ass cheek, so supple and with a slight covering of fuzz. She watched as she stroked it, seemingly investigating the light covering of hair. She quickly returned her eyes to her plate as Tom turned around, still embarrassed by his casual nudity in front of her. "I must remember that it's normal here!" she thought to herself.

"Morning Nic!" said Tom cheerily.

Nicola turned towards Tom, still looking down. She caught sight of his bare feet, not wanting to look up. She knew she had to act normal. She quickly flicked her eyes upwards, catching his gaze.

"Morning," she smiled, before dropping her eyes downwards, across his tight chest down to the area between his legs. "Self control girl!" She screamed to herself but she couldn't help it, it was an area that was so private, yet so acceptable here in the UR. His penis was tumescent, as it had been the previous morning. It was glorious, standing proud, slightly towards his navel. His balls dangling low between his thighs, slightly swaying. His whole groin area covered in a slight public fuzz, but not too much. The large ring that seemed to disappear impossibly into the slit at the tip and out of the base of his glans, glistening in the morning light of the kitchen.

"Sorry 'bout the erection," Tom said, sounding embarrassed.

"Nothing to be ashamed of baby," interrupted Natasha. "I don't apologise when I sneeze, and your erections are no different." She walked over and placed her hand around his shaft, her thumb slightly teasing the tip of his cock, where the ring exited his glans. Tom just groaned slightly and rested his head on Natasha's.

"We love it really, don't we Nic?" Natasha continued, looking over at Nicola.

"Err, well... yeah..." she sounded uncomfortable, but never took her eyes off Tom's excitement. "Does it hurt, I mean, the ring? It's pretty big, isn't it annoying?" Suddenly all the questions she'd wanted to ask since arriving flooded out of her mouth.

"Yeah, I mean its pretty annoying. It doesn't hurt though," Tom began. "The worst part is that it's a punishment, something I have to carry around to remind me of who I am. The nudity and the ring, the burden of being a male."

"It's not that bad baby!" Natasha countered.

"Yes it is," Tom continued, "in the US we were equals, now I'm not. I'm forced to go without clothing when you can cover up. We walk down the street and you're there in your fleece and boots and I'm wearing rubber toe shoes and nothing else. I feel your clothed arm wrapped around mine as we walk, and all I FEEL is my penis, exposed and swaying from side to side. The cool air on my bare ass, knowing that the two schoolgirls behind me are looking at it. The ring, its cold, its heavy, and I can never remove it. I can't even piss in this thing anymore, it just goes everywhere!"

Tom was getting visibly upset, his bare chest getting flush with anger and frustration. Nicola just looked back down at her breakfast, she felt terrible for even asking the question.

The morning continued in silence, Nicola retired to the lounge with Tom and they both sat on the couch watching TV. Tom sat next to her, his bare legs crossed and his penis, no longer erect, laid dormant across his thigh. His crossed legs forcing his testicles upwards displaying them prominently. Nicola paid little attention to the TV, instead she flicked her eyes downwards every few seconds, staring at the tip of Tom's penis. She just wanted to wrap her fingers around the ring and explore, but she knew she had to show restraint. Tom hadn't mentioned the towels on the floor, and Nicola had decided to not ask any more questions.

A few moments later, Natasha walked in with what looked like a large washbag.

"Do we need to do this now, with Nic here?" Tom pleaded.

"Its every two weeks, you know how I like to stick to a routine," she began, "plus, I noticed your assfuzz getting a bit long this morning."

Tom just sighed and stood up. Nicola watched as he walked over to the towels and kneeled down. Natasha handed him a small pillow which he took and placed at the head of the towels.

"What's going on?" Nicola enquired.

"Oh, its just Tom's two weekly body grooming. Hair, nails, you know the stuff. Naked guys need to look good!" Natasha joked. "Plus, you can give me a hand so we should be finished extra quick."

Nicola looked startled.

"Don't worry Nic," smiled Natasha, "I won't ask you to handle what you would consider 'private areas!'"

Nicola looked slightly relieved. She watched as Tom laid down on his belly, his head on the pillow Natasha provided. He pushed himself until his knees were at the base of the sofa, sticking the bottom half of his legs and feet into the air next to where Nicola was sat. She stared at the soles of Tom's feet, slightly disgusted.

"Toesies time!" explained Natasha, "we need to do the nails and moisturise the feet. You take the left one."

Nicola grabbed Tom's foot in her hand. She could smell the slight odour of his feet and wasn't enjoying herself at all. She began to clip his nails, as demonstrated by Natasha. She had to hold Tom's foot firmly with her hand, she could feel the slight moisture of his soles and this made her shudder. After the nails were done, they applied the moisturiser.

"Get right in between and around the toes," explained Natasha.

Nicola really didn't like feet at all, especially man feet. She never imagined she'd be running her fingers between Tom's toes when she awoke that morning.

"All done baby," said Natasha. Tom just snored. "He always falls asleep when I do his toesies!"

She slapped him on his bare ass, causing him to wake up with a start. "Shaving position please," she instructed. "Don't worry Nic, I'll take it from here."

Nicola looked horrified as Tom changed position, moving onto all fours with his ass facing them both. He spread his legs slightly and lowered his head onto the pillow. Nicola could clearly see Tom's spread ass cheeks, exposing his slightly hairy crack and asshole. His large balls and penis hung proudly below, the ring making it swing like a pendulum.

"Oh my.." Nicola began, turning her head away.

"This is so embarrassing!" Tom shouted, "It's not fair on Nicola or me!"

"Nonsense!" Exclaimed Natasha, "I wish both of you would realise that the UR has abolished all notions of male privacy, prudishness or 'private areas'. These are just testicles," she continued talking as she reached out and took Tom's weighty balls in her hands. "They are no different to a nose, or an elbow here in the UR. Everyone can see them, everyone will see them. They will be exposed today, tomorrow, at the shops, at our wedding."

Nicola turned back to face Tom, "I suppose you're right," she admitted. "I mean, it's an offence to hide your cock here Tom, so lets not start getting all old fashioned!"

"Exactly," Natasha agreed. Tom didn't say anything, he just shut his eyes on his pillow and spread his legs wider when he felt the cold shaving oil trickle down between his exposed ass cheeks.

"I can do his legs and chest in the shower, but its easier for me to do the penis, testicles and asshole here," Natasha began. Nicola just watched in amazement.

Natasha began by running the oil between Tom's spread cheeks, rubbing it into the excess hair with her hands. She then took a small razor designed specifically for male genital grooming and began to gently trim away the hair from between Tom's ass cheeks. Nicola could hear Tom's heavy breathing as Natasha widened his cheeks with her left hand and used gentle strokes with the razor in her right.

The most delicate part was near the asshole. Nicola watched Natasha took a small nasal hair trimmer and removed all hairs from around Tom's exposed pink hole. As she got nearer Tom's groans got louder. Nicola lowered her head so that she could see between Tom's legs. She noticed Tom's penis was now tumescent and pointing straight down, a small amount of pre-cum had run out and around the ring piercing and was dripping to the floor. She caught Tom's gaze as he looked up towards her from his pillow, a look of pleasure and extreme humiliation filled his eyes.

"He says he hates it and looks embarrassed but his cock betrays him!" laughed Nicola.

After oiling Tom's ass cheeks and shaving them with a little help from Nicola, who loved the ease of shaving the globe smooth, Natasha moved onto the testicles and upper penis area. She oiled his testicles and groin until they were slick and the oil started to run down Tom's shaft, mixing with his pre-cum and covering the ring.

Nicola felt a wetness between her legs as she watched Natasha take each large egg like testicle in her hands and stretch out the skin, slowly running the razor along the taught skin removing the hair. Tom's groans were getting louder and louder.

Natasha then moved towards the base of his penis to shave the small amount of pubic hair that had grown back. To do this she needed to move his erection out of the way. She took the shaft in her left hand and pulled it back, unintentionally pointing it towards Nicola. She then noticed an impending sign of an ejaculation, Tom's groans stopped as he held his breath, she saw his newly shaven testicles retreat into his body and felt his shaft throb. All this happened in a fraction of a second, too soon to warn Nicola of an impending cream.

It seemed to happen in slow motion, as she watched the third throb of Tom's penis, the first stream of cum flew from his penis, the ring piercing stretching Tom's piss slit, causing a larger than normal amount of cream to flow. It landed on Nicola's arm, causing her to gasp.

Before she could move, Tom's toes curled and he let out a large groan as two more throbs produced two massive streams of cum. Natasha attempted to angle the penis away, but this just caused the hot cream to land across Nicolas chest, neck and face. Nicola just shut her eyes as she felt the hot liquid hit her and start to run down her, she couldn't even bring herself to wipe the small amount that was running across her mouth. She held her lips shut tight, not wanting any of his liquid to enter her mouth.

The remaining cum was caught by Natasha's hand, which she had quickly placed around Tom's glans and ring to try and hold back the flow. After a few moments, Tom's testicles retracted and he let out a sigh. Natasha's hand was full of cum, running out between her fingers.

Tom lowered his ass and turned to face the girls. He was shocked to see how much of his cream had covered Nicola. He looked at her in the eyes and she just looked back in shock, the cum running down her cheek and dripping from her chin. She just got up in silence and walked from the room.

"Don't worry baby," Natasha said, wiping the cum from her hand with a tissue, "these things happen in the UR - she'll understand."

Tom just sat in silence, embarrassed, his pierced penis wilting between his legs.

To be continued...