Tom & Natasha Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom gets punished in a land of permanently nude males.
2.7k words
4.07
42k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom slipped the jumper over his head, feeling the soft fabric fall over his bare shoulders, the wool slightly tickling his nipples - nipples that had become so used to being exposed. He looked down at his groin and ran his fingers through his lush pubic hair that had grown back, his fingers lingering on his glans where the ring used to be. He pulled up the cotton boxers and savoured the feeling as he pulled them up his legs and over his ass cheeks, the fabric hugging his cock in a way he had forgotten - it felt weird to have some support under his testicles. Next came jeans, he struggled with the buckle. Socks - oh how he missed having warm feet and SHOES, shoes made of leather, not rubber, and no fiddling trying to get his individual toes into the pouches.

The sound of Tom's phone vibrating woke him from his sleep. He was cold, shivering and exposed. He looked over at Natasha who was still asleep under the single quilt they had on their king sized bed. Tom had to sleep without covers as the rules stipulated here in the UR - although he did sometimes slip his feet under the quilt when Natasha had fallen asleep. It had all been a dream, he was still nude. 6 months and he still fantasised about clothes. He reached over for his phone, just a spam text message from the pizza shop informing him of the latest two for one deal, "why do they send these out at 7am?" he though to himself as he sat up trying not to wake Natasha. His morning wood sticking out, the weight of the ring in his glans preventing the erection from standing prouder.

Tom made his way to the shower, his ringed erection bobbing in front of him, and turned on the water. He stood and urinated, struggling to empty his bladder through his hard on - the urine arching across the cubicle but also dripping from the hole the piercing created in the underside of his glans.

After he had showered and applied the moisturiser and sun block to his body, the nude man descended the stairs, his bare feet treading softly to not wake Natasha. It was a beautiful day and Tom fancied a walk - even if it meant going out in public in the nude. It had been 6 months since he had to give up clothing and he felt more comfortable with his mandatory exposure now. His erection had subsided and he actually savoured the pendulous feeling of his penis as he walked around the house.

He opened the shoe cupboard and reached for a pair of his rubbertoes and the tube of lubrication oil. He had already oiled his left foot and was struggling to squeeze his little toe into it's rubber pouch when he noticed his old Nike shoes on the shelf. Natasha had forgotten to dispose of them. Could he? Could he wear them just once? Surely he wouldn't get into trouble for sporting trainers - he'd still be naked after all.

He quickly slipped his foot from his rubbertoes and slid them into his Nikes. He smiled as he felt the material against his feet and he wiggled his toes in joy, enjoying the freedom of not having them individually encased in rubber. Tom grabbed his keys and put them in his small shoulder pouch and walked out of the door.

"Morning Mrs Henderson," Tom smiled as he passed her. She smiled back and glanced down at Tom's groin before quickly returning her gaze upward. Tom realised he was erect again, the feeling of the shoes on his feet was really turning him on for some reason. Could permanent nudity lead to a clothing fetish he thought?

Again, Tom savoured the advantages of being nude. He watched as the women rushed about, hindered by their constrictive clothing. It was mostly women about at this time of morning, the only males seemed to be teenagers heading to high school. Some students crossed the street in front of Tom, 3 guys and two girls - the girls wearing very sexy short skirts and black stockings. The girl to the left had her arm around one of the boys. The boys were naked of course, their book-bags slung over their shoulders, their bare asses peaking out beneath. Tom watched their bare asses flex as they walked, occasionally getting a glimpse of their young penises sporting the mandatory prince albert. Their conversation was about usual teenage stuff, no mention of their nudity or the erection the blond boy was sporting. These students had known no other life other than enforced male nakedness and Tom assumed quite rightly that the boys had never felt material against their skin.

Tom was so engrossed in the students and enjoying the feeling of the morning sun against his bare back and ass that he hadn't noticed the police car pull up behind him. It wasn't until he felt his hands being grabbed and pulled behind his back that he realised something was wrong.

"What the.." Tom let out a startled expression.

"You are under arrest for breach of code 2 of the Male Nudity Act, you are not permitted to say anything," the first female police officer began.

"But I'm naked and.." Tom began but couldn't finish as the second police officer placed a ball gag in his mouth. The students had turned to look at what was happening and several other bystanders had now gathered.

"These shoes are not acceptable," the second officer replied before removing the shoes from Tom's feet and placing them in an evidence bag. "You must either be barefoot or wearing government issued rubbertoes. Secure him!" she motioned to the other police officer who approached with the securing devices she'd retrieved from the van.

Tom moaned into his gag and struggled as the women cuffed his hands, before running the chain from his cuffed hands up and over his head and attaching it to his gag. A second chain was run down from his cuffs and between his buttocks and attached it to the ring in the end of his penis. This was really uncomfortable for Tom as every way he moved something pulled on something else. Either his penis was being pulled painfully downwards or the chain was digging into his ass. Tom was led away to the police van and chained up inside using a chain running from his gag to a bar on the roof of the van. Tom was forced to stand upright on his tiptoes.

Natasha was getting worried, she'd not seen Tom for 4 hours when the police car pulled up outside and explained that Tom had been arrested for wearing banned shoes. Natasha was furious and was asked to report to the court that evening for sentencing - justice worked fast for males in the UR.

For Tom it had been hell. By the time he was led from the van into the court he had been locked inside for over 9 hours. Over the course of the day over 30 males had been arrested and locked in the van in the same manner that Tom had. They were all nude of course and gagged - the heat was unbearable and all the males had a thick layer of sweat on their bodies. Tom was pressed up against four other men - he could feel the ring of another mans penis pressing against his bare ass. Another man was pressed right up against his front, their two naked torsoes sliding against each other as the van moved, Tom's slick sweaty penis now erect and rubbing against the other mans erect cock. He met the mans gaze and they just looked at each other with a resigned sadness. Tom felt the slick sweaty floor under the tiptoes of his bare feet and longed for his rubbertoes.

Natasha was sat in court when Tom was led in and told to stand in a glass cubicle to await sentencing. There was only a judge and an assistant, and around 40 people in the viewing gallery.

"Thomas Michael Richards," the judge began, "You are found guilty of breaching code 2 of the Male Nudity Act and were found in public displaying adornments on your body."

Tom looked over at Natasha who met his gaze with a look of embarrassment and shame. She wanted to make life work here in the UR and Tom had ruined it for her.

The Judge continued, "You are to be punished accordingly. I don't think your case is severe enough for prison, and I feel that a device punishment would be more effective in a case like yours."

"Device punishment?" Tom thought, unable to speak through his gag.

"You are to be sentenced to 10 weeks wearing a Penis Bulb," the Judge Demanded. Gasps went up from the viewing gallery. "I know the Penis Bulb is harsh, but I think this kind of infraction warrants this punishment. Take him to be fitted."

Tom was led out of the court and down the stairs. Natasha was told to wait for Tom outside the court exit, fitting would only take around 30 minutes and then he'd be free to go.

Tom was taken to a small brightly lit room by two female security guards. His chains were removed apart from the ball gag and handcuffs. He was asked to sit on the metal chair in the centre of the room.

"Thomas, I'm Sarah and I'm going to fit the bulb to your penis. It won't hurt, please nod if you understand," the first guard said to him.

Tom just nodded his head, a string of saliva was running from the ball gag onto his bare chest.

Sarah began by rubbing lubricant into her gloved hands and then slowly began to massage Tom's penis and balls. It felt great, and Tom was soon sporting a full erection.

"Good, Thomas, good, thats going to be a good fit for the bulb", Sarah said casually as she continued to rub his penis, her fingers teasing around the ridge of his glans and the ring that pierced it. She motioned to the other woman who came over carrying what looked like an oversized pink condom.

"This is the bulb," Sarah said as she placed the coiled up rubber over his glans. "I'm now going to place it over your penis, ok?"

Tom just nodded and watched as Sarah rolled the pink condom like sheath down over his shaft. It was thicker and stronger than a regular condom but still stretched well over his ring piercing and shaft. At the tip of the condom like object was a four inch long rubber tube with a small pea shaped rubber bulb at the end.

Next came three metal rings, one was locked onto the top of Tom's shaft over the top of the condom, behind his glans. The second was locked halfway down his shaft, and the third around the base of his penis.

"This bulb," Sarah began as she pointed at the pea shaped rubber ball at the end of the tube, "will collect all your ejaculate and urine over the next ten weeks. Obviously the purpose of the punishment is humiliation, you will have to carry this bodily fluid with you at all times, and as you urinate and ejaculate the bulb will increase in size. By the end of the punishment you will find the bulb will become very large and cumbersome with the amount of fluid. Don't worry, it won't break - it's capable of carrying over 500 litres of fluid!"

Tom groaned into his gag as she laughed.

"These rings on your shaft," she continued, "prevent you from removing the sheath and also constantly vibrate to maintain your erection."

She pressed a button on the remote and the rings began to vibrate causing Tom to groan.

"They won't be enough to make you cum, but every 30 minutes they will turn up to maximum to ensure that you ejaculate and fill up the bulb on a regular basis. It cannot be turned off. Understood?"

Tom nodded and she removed his cuffs and ball gag. Tom didn't say anything as he was led out of the room and into the main foyer of the court. Tom was sure one of the women patted his bare ass as they left him but he was too overwhelmed to care. His penis was held in bondage, the small rubber ball on the end of the long tube bobbing up and down as he walked, leading the way. The vibration of the rings made his cock feel extra hard and he was horny, so horny.

"Look! He's got a bulb on!" one person shouted as he walked through the crowd with his head down. He knew people were staring.

Natasha was waiting outside as Tom approached, she took a long hard stare at his trussed up penis.

"It's a.." Tom began before being interrupted.

"A Penis Bulb, I know," Natasha said angrily, "I've had it explained to me. I'm so annoyed with you Tom, how could you do this to me? Now I've got to be seen in public with you wearing that thing, carrying your own piss and semen around with you. My parents are coming next week, how am I going to explain this to them?"

"I don't know I just didn't, er, oh oh.." Tom tried to talk but his vibrating rings had turned on to full power. He fell to his knees outside the courtroom and placed his hand on Natasha's leg for support.

"Don't touch me," she shouted and moved away.

Tom was about to explode, the tingling in his super hard encased cock was reaching a crescendo. He didn't want to cum because he knew that it was just going to end up in the bulb but he couldn't help himself.

"Oh god, that feels so good," he groaned reaching for his nipple and massaging it himself.

"Your disgusting," Natasha said disdainfully. People were now staring at the nude man as his groans got louder and louder until he couldn't hold it anymore. Some of the men watching we're clearly turned on.

"I'm cumming, oh god!" Tom cried as his penis pulsed to the vibrations. Natasha watched as his balls contracted six or seven times and his erect cock twitched as the semen was expelled from his cock. She watched as the small pea sized bulb at the end of the tube increased in size slightly to to accommodate the ejaculate he had just released.

"Have you finished?" Natasha said impatiently.

Tom just sighed and got up onto his feet. They walked to the car together, the bulb attached to his penis now containing its first amount of semen and noticeably heavier, swinging like a pendulum by it's rubber tube. The drive home was quiet and they didn't say anything to each other during the course of the evening. By the time Natasha was ready for bed, Tom had come a further 8 times into the bulb and it was now slightly smaller than a golf ball. Tom had been desperate to urinate since the court but had been holding it in. He couldn't anymore, he let his bladder empty through his erection right on the couch and watched it fill the bulb.

Natasha came downstairs and saw Tom with his eyes shut, she knew instantly he was urinating. She waited until he'd finished. "I want you to sleep downstairs tonight, I'm not happy and I think you need some time alone. You're also going to have a restless night I think with the constant ejaculation and I don't want to be disturbed."

"Look, I didn't mean to.." Tom began before being silenced by Natasha.

"I don't want to hear any excuses," she started, "you made a mistake and you're being punished." She reached down and held the bulb in her hand. It was already weighty and she could feel the semen and urine inside of it. "It's horrible this, horrible. I don't want to even see you tonight."

Natasha walked upstairs without saying another word. Tom put his head in his hands and cried. The vibrations increased again and he came. It was painful this time and not enjoyable at all - his sobbing increased as his penis throbbed and he watched the bulb increase in size yet again as it filled with yet more ejaculate. How could he last 10 weeks?