Tom and Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back upon his bed. Her legs instinctively parted, ready for him to penetrate her. He expected that she'd already been a part of this scene, but the next act would be one that she had not often rehearsed.

For the first time, her pussy was visible to him. It was groomed, but not shaven. Her labial lips glistened in the candlelight; he knew that she was highly aroused by the preceding activities. He intended to sate that arousal several times before the night was ended.

Starting at her feet, he kissed his way up her beautiful legs. She was shivering at every touch. Sliding onto the bed with her, he stopped his advance when he reached her hips. He'd been keeping his eyes on hers the entire time, knowing that she'd probably be surprised at what was to happen next.

Without looking away from her, he lowered his face and ran his tongue along her inner thigh.

Her eyes got wide.

He pushed her feet up toward her body, so that her knees were in the air. He arranged himself so that his face was mere inches from her womanhood. Smiling, he lowered himself to her, maintaining eye contact the entire time. He wanted to watch this.

Her eyes got even wider.

She was clearly anxious. From what she'd told him of her husband, he knew that this was not the sort of treatment that she was used to. He wondered if she'd ever been treated to oral sex. He strongly suspected that she had never been treated to the level of pleasure that she was about to get. He prided himself on his skill at eating pussy. If there was one way to make a woman adore you, this was it. He'd always been good at everything he enjoyed doing, and he absolutely loved to go down on a beautiful woman.

And Sandy was the most beautiful woman he'd ever been with.

Slowly, deliberately, he ran the tip of his tongue along her outer labial lip. She twitched at his touch, and a soft moan escaped her lips. She laid her head back on the duvet, hardly daring to believe that this was happening.

Placing the tip of his tongue at the lower part of her vaginal canal, he let it slide upward. Tom's tongue glided slowly from the bottom of her vagina to the top of her clit. The moisture was plentiful, the taste exquisite. By her reaction, he knew that John had never treated her to this.

"What a fool John is."

She tasted like… well there was no other way to describe it… she tasted like a woman. A woman in need.

He swirled his tongue around her clit gently. Letting his tongue guide him, he glided down and probed her vaginal canal with the tip. Her right hand reached down and caressed the back of his head. Running her fingers through his hair, she gently pushed him further into her.

His tongue pressed deeper into her pussy, gently fucking her, searching for that most sensitive spot. He didn't know if it was long enough to reach, but he knew that they'd both enjoy the search.

"Oh, Tom… That feels so good."

He smiled inwardly, as his lips were currently in no position to do it outwardly. Pulling his tongue from inside her, he slid it upward and used it to gently massage her clit.

She let her left hand join her right, clasping them both behind his head, pulling him toward her. He absolutely loved it when a woman did that to him. With increasing vigor, he began a steady rhythm of circular motions around her love button. If her pussy lips were swollen before, now they were straining against her skin. Although he couldn't see any part of her except her womanhood, belly, breasts, and face, every part of her that he could see was covered with goose flesh.

She needed this.

Pausing for a moment, he reached his right hand underneath his chest and brought his middle finger to his mouth. After sucking on it briefly, he pushed it against her cunt. It slipped in easily, and he used it to begin the search for that rough patch of flesh at the top of her vagina. Returning to his primary duties, he used his tongue to swirl gently around her clit once more, this time with a finger pumping in and out of her.

Sandy was breathing hard now, her magnificent chest heaving, while the several candles he had placed around the room cast flickering light upon her. The thunderstorm was close, now. Raindrops fell sporadically on the house, filling the room with an inconsistent staccato beat. Soon it would be pouring. He expected that he would witness two kinds of floods tonight.

With his left hand, he reached up to caress her right breast. She let her right hand slide up to cover his hand, pressing his hand into her soft flesh. Her left hand remained on the back of his head, urgently pulling him into her cunt as if she were afraid he would stop if she didn't. Perhaps she was -- Tom was fairly certain that she'd never had this kind of affection shown to her before. What she didn't know was that he wouldn't have stopped for anything in the world. She'd learn that soon enough.

Sliding his finger in and out of her, he continued to use his tongue to manipulate her clitoris. At this point, it was swollen further than he would have believed; it ran a full inch, from the top of her cunt toward her vaginal canal. Perhaps a quarter inch wide, it strained outward from her body, begging something to stimulate it. He obliged, using his tongue to make increasingly rapid circles around that ultimate symbol of her sexuality.

She moaned, loudly, this time. He knew she was starting to approach the brink. He wanted her to burst into ecstasy, with his face at the center of the explosion. He knew that she needed a release, from the stress of their jobs, from the anguish she lived with at home, from the duty of having to put on a happy face in public when she was anything but happy with her life. He knew that right now she was experiencing something that she hadn't been privileged to partake of for… well… in all likelihood, for her entire life.

He wanted nothing more than for her to come in his mouth.

Her moans grew louder and more frequent. She was getting close. He gently kneaded her breast with his hand, while at the same time using his finger to stimulate her cunt. His tongue was the baton to which the entire orchestra was conducted. Her body danced to the rhythm that it metered.

Her hips swayed gently, a delicate counterpoint to his ministrations. Her eyes were clamped closed, now. Her neck craned up, holding her head in position of rapture.

His experience told him that now was not the time to change anything. The experience she was having was about to become orgasmic. Everything was converging; the pressure, the sounds, the rhythm. Gradually she got quiet, consumed in concentration.

She was close.

She was his, body and soul.

With a violent shriek, she came in his mouth.

Feeling her contractions, and hearing her cries, he withdrew his finger from her pussy and his hand from her breast, and used each respective hand to push her thighs upward. He maintained constant stimulation to her clit, knowing that this was the force that would push her through an incredible orgasm.

Her pussy spasmed against his tongue. Her body convulsed. Her abdominal muscles flexed again and again, her hands clenched violently. The hand on the back of his head pulled him relentlessly into her. The other hand mauled her breast.

Beginning with that familiar electric sensation that precedes orgasm, she began to cry out, with ever increasing volume.

"Oh… my… GOD! OH MY GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!"

As her orgasm ripped through her, her right hand slipped down to grasp his left wrist. Almost violently, she pulled against him, instinctively flexing her muscles to prolong the experience. He was struck by the urgency with which she pulled his arm. He resisted her, knowing that she needed some kind of anchor against which she could pull.

He pulled back, providing resistance against which to convulse. Their fingers intertwined. He felt his heart racing. At this moment, he had no other goal in life than to help her finish.

After ten, maybe twelve contractions, she began to relax. He slowed his ministrations. Keeping constant contact between his tongue and her clit, he helped her ride her decrescendo into a state of relaxation. More and more slowly, he swirled his tongue around her clit, until she finally stopped convulsing.

He pulled his tongue off of her genitals when he felt that she'd had enough. Wiping his face with his hand, he slid up to look into her face. What he saw there shocked him.

Normally, when he'd finished giving head to a woman, she was exhausted, ready for a break. The magnitude of the orgasm she'd just experienced would have wiped most women out for the night. A young woman would have wanted to go to sleep, or if she felt especially generous, let him slide into her briefly to get his satisfaction.

Not Sandy. Her eyes stared back at his with an animalistic desire. She wanted, no needed, more.

"Fuck me." There was no humor or friendship in her eyes. She was not making a request, she was giving an order. For her, it had been months. She was not even attempting to control the primal instincts that raged through her body. She needed sex; her entire being was dripping with her need.

He pressed his lips into hers. Their tongues danced with each other. He positioned his hips just above her. Pulling his head back, they made eye contact again. Her irises were glazed over with lust.

Staring into her eyes, he slid his dick into her. Her pupils contracted. She sucked in a breath as he penetrated her completely.

Her tightness surprised him. Normally when a woman was this worked up, he went in with little resistance. Sandy's narrow waist indicated more than just her belt size.

Pulling about halfway out, he thrust again smoothly. He knew that this would require precise control. The danger, for him, was greatest in these first few moments. Until he settled into a rhythm, it was more difficult to resist the overwhelming temptation to explode.

She laced her fingers behind his head. Pulling him back down to her lips, they locked in a deep French kiss. He reached under her head in a desperate attempt to pull her tongue further into his mouth.

This was heaven.

Slowly, at first, he began making love to her. She was panting; her need obvious. She was working her way back up the slope to another orgasm.

He felt her calves pressing against his ass. She had her legs wrapped around him, just as he'd fantasized about. His every thrust was accompanied by a flex of her legs.

Her hands slid down his back, pressing, pulling, seeking some way to pull him further into her. Her breath came in gasps. His hands were still pressed against the back of her head, laced through her hair, massaging the back of her scalp. His eyes were closed in concentration. Their tongues caressed each other.

He had never felt so close to anyone. He knew that she needed him as much as he needed her. Tonight was a night of consummation. They would be forever linked as lovers, hearkening to Romeo and Juliet, Anthony and Cleopatra, Adam and Eve. Their souls would soon be intertwined.

He had found his rhythm. His need to explode was receding, giving way to the meter of his lovemaking. It was no longer a desperate sprint up the mountain of lust, but instead he made a steady pace toward the brink that he could clearly feel in the distance. He would know when it got close, and if he so chose, could slow his advance toward it.

Sandy, however, was under no such constraint. She was rushing headlong toward another powerful release. He could tell from the increasing pressure on him from her legs, and from the way her tongue had found a new home in his mouth, that she was almost there again.

He also knew from experience that this time would be better for her. An orgasm from his tongue was one thing; an orgasm with him inside her was something else entirely. He felt her steadying herself, trying to get the exact rhythm that would bring her over the edge. When she found it, he did his best to maintain that pace until she could climax again. She pulled back from his kiss in preparation. Her concentration was getting her there.

Suddenly, she became very still. The electric rush was gripping her. Her eyes fluttered open to meet his. They spoke no word. None was needed; this was a ritual dating to long before their primitive language had evolved. This was a dance that had been perfected throughout the ages.

Her eyes glazed again. He knew that she was there. He opened his mouth and leaned forward, inviting her to share her orgasm with him through a second conduit. She craned her neck slightly to meet his lips with hers.

Their tongues met again.

Her orgasm slammed into her.

He watched, seemingly in slow motion, as her pupils dilated with the sensation. She paused for a beat, then began bucking against him forcefully. Her tongue never stopped swirling against his. Her eyes stared, unseeing, at his face.

As she was consumed with climax, he began pumping harder. She responded by breaking their kiss and moaning into his neck.

"Oh…God oh God oh God oh God…"

One for each contraction of her vagina around his cock. This one was deeper, less startlingly sensational for her, but more fulfilling. More satisfying. Her legs were locked around his waist tightly.

They never broke eye contact. It would always be a memory Tom would cherish; those soft blue eyes sparkling in the candlelight, gazing into his as she revealed her soul to him.

Twenty seconds later, she began to come down again. Her pussy was sopping wet, now. The resistance he'd felt earlier had been lessened, but there was still an erotic snugness to the velvety walls his dick was penetrating.

He maintained his pace. Speaking to her in a voice barely louder than a whisper, he said to her, "Sandra, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

She smiled at him. "And I…" She paused, and then finished, "thank you." He wondered what she had been about to say.

He smiled down at her. "Well, that took an hour… only three to go! What shall we do?"

She laughed, her musical voice echoing off his wood furnished bedroom walls. "That was a fantastic fuck. Oh, God, Tom, I don't know if I've ever… well, no, I'm not sure I've ever come like that in my life. And twice in one night!"

He looked at her. "What do you mean? You've never come twice in one night before?"

"Well, yes, I have, but…"

"Yes…?"

"Well, it's just that usually it's 'one and done' if you know what I mean. I was always lucky to make even one with… my husband."

Tom noted the pause. He decided to ignore it for now. He remembered something.

"Hey, what did you do at the mall yesterday? I never found out."

She smiled at him. "I got those stockings."

"Ah, I'm sorry. I ruined that, didn't I?"

"No! What you thought of was far more erotic than some thigh-high stockings. I wouldn't trade what we just did for anything."

"I do think they're sexy as hell. Will you wear them next time?"

"Sure. And I bought more than just the one pair."

"Great. So now… what can I do for you?"

He eyed her nude body, spread out under him. His dick was still inside her, comfortably warm and still mostly erect.

"I think I have one more in me…"

"Just one! We'll see about that!" He grinned at her.

"Well, I'm a little out of tune here… I'm already starting to think that I might have trouble walking tomorrow…" She smiled impishly up at him. He figured no such thing.

"Very well, my dear."

"And Tom? Could we… slow it down a little? I mean, that was a fantastic fuck, but could you… make love to me now? Slowly? Caress me? I have always wondered what it would be like to have love made to me in a long, sensual session?"

His eyes were nearly tearing up. He blinked them back, and smiled down on her. "It would be my pleasure, Sandra. Sounds like a great idea. Oh -- one thing… when you get close, let me know. I'll time mine so we can climax simultaneously."

She got an odd look on her face, but nodded.

The rain was driving, now. The roof rumbled with a deep staccato beat. From the window, the pastoral sounds of water splashing into puddles on the ground provided a relaxing ambiance. The fresh smell of rain filled the room.

He pushed himself up on his knees and began to make love to her, using his hands to massage her belly and breasts. He slid his fingertips around her nipples, her navel, her thighs. He occasionally let his thumb rub against her clit. He pulled her legs up against his chest. While he had her in that position, he sucked on her toes. She was no longer a woman possessed by his lovemaking, but instead she smiled softly up at him and caressed whatever parts of him she could reach.

They tried different positions. Her on top was very nice, as it let him get a better view of those luscious hips rocking back and forth. He especially liked her on her side, him spooning her. That gave him a perfect chance to kiss her lips and her breasts while he slid in and out of her. He had always wanted to take her from behind while she was in the classic doggy style position, but decided to save that for the next time. He had something else in mind for his first time with her.

After long while, she started to flush again and began bucking back against him with renewed vigor. Without her having to say a word, he knew that she was getting closer. He concentrated so that he could make good on his promise to come with her.

After another few minutes of lovemaking, she was breathing hard, obviously getting close. He had relaxed his controls to the point that he was almost there himself. Quickly turning her over from the spoon position they were in, he penetrated her missionary style.

A flash of lightning outside the windows was followed almost immediately by a crack of thunder. The winds were stronger, now, and the candles flickered wildly.

He murmured into her ear, "When you get there - I want you to keep your eyes open. I want to look directly into them while we come together. I have dreamed of that practically since the day I met you."

She nodded without smiling. "Yes, sir."

A minute or two later, she was there. She gasped, "Oh God, Tom, I'm coming again!"

He was prepared. He already knew from her body language that she was almost at another climax.

She wrapped her arms around his back. Her ankles locked around his waist.

Her eyes stared directly into his. For the third time tonight, an orgasm washed over her.

He felt his cock swell to its maximum. This was it.

He exploded inside her.

As she convulsed with him, he felt as if his entire body was being sucked out of him and into her. No orgasm that he'd ever experienced could hold a candle to this. Her blue eyes filled his world. Nothing else existed for him. She was the alpha and the omega.

He cried out, pulling her tightly against him. Her glassy eyes flashed understanding when they saw his glazing over.

He wanted to fill her. He wanted her to complete him.

His brain made a fantastic connection while his orgasm wracked him. He suddenly understood something that had been skittering under his conscious thought for years.

He continued to pump in and out of her for another minute or so. Even though his dick was softening inside her, her pussy still felt marvelous wrapped around it. They smiled and laughed, kissed, and whispered into each other's ears. If there was a more pleasurable place to be in the world, Tom couldn't imagine it.

After a few more minutes, she turned over and snuggled against him. He propped his head up on his hand and started to stroke her body lightly. Her skin, sensitive from their lovemaking, immediately got goose bumps. She sighed softly, but said nothing.