Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 13

Story Info
Irish Gold: Popping a Cherry & Coach's FIJI Walk of Shame.
27.3k words
4.49
10.8k
18

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my series, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie'! If you haven't read the previous Chapters, 1-12, please do so before reading this chapter, otherwise, you're going to miss a lot of the details as each chapter builds on the previous chapter. The series, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie' is a story about sports, sex, and romance. The story plot centers on the adventures of two high school girls during their senior year in high school and continues through their freshman year in college. The girls are best friends but come from different social and economic families. Sue is a star basketball player from the poor side of town, while Debbie is a cheerleader and comes from an upper class social family. The girls fall in love with two star college athletes the summer before their senior year and the roller coaster rides begins! Chapter 10 gives the readers a 'hint' as to what will eventually happen to our characters, but how they get there is an adventure in itself, filled with more peaks and valleys than the Kingda Ka roller coaster! If you enjoy sports, sex, and romance, I believe you'll enjoy this series. I appreciate your votes and comments.

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in the series 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie' are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with scenes or events described within the series 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.'

Reverse Cowgirl

***

We all entered State's gym and the sight was absolutely incredible! The maintenance crew had hung State's UPI National Football Championship banner and first-ever conference football championship banner from the rafters just above the huge Jumbotron screen at the south end of the court. The Ladies of State's first-ever Sweet Sixteen banner was now also hanging from the rafters, alongside their seven consecutive conference basketball championship banners!

The crew also added approximately 1,000 floor level seats to the gym's capacity—10,000 State students, faculty members, and their families, along with State's band would now be jam-packed into the gym to witness the first ever closed circuit telecast of a State athletic event!

We were directed toward our reserved seats by the ushers placed throughout the gym. Ten thousand State fans cheered while State's cheerleaders did their routines and State's band played our school's fight song! The atmosphere inside the gym resembled more of a 'home' game instead of a closed circuit telecast!

Our seats were perfect! Floor level, eight seats together in the middle of row one, right in front of Jenny and the other cheerleaders! Buster and Wendy sat next to us, while Blake and his date, Emily, a freshman Kappa Kappa Gamma pledge sat next to Buster and Wendy. Misti and Beverly were seated next to Blake and Emily.

The cheerleaders had just finished a marathon routine when Jenny noticed me taking my seat. Jenny smiled, giving me a thumbs up while approaching me, perspiration running down her face and neck, her face redder than a beetroot, her blonde ponytail dripping wet, "Hey girl, long time no see! How is school going?"

I smiled back at Jenny, "School is good and basketball practice is... well, it's hell on earth!"

Jenny laughed, "That's what I've heard! Just hang in there!"

I chuckled, "I will!"

Jenny asked, "By the way, how is Debbie doing at University? I heard she made cheerleader! We all wish she'd come to State—she was an absolute awesome cheerleader in the Dragon's State championship game!"

I replied, "Yes, Debbie made cheerleader at University and pledged Tri Delt. I haven't talked with her since school started. University plays their first game today too.

I looked down remembering when Jenny received her gorgeous engagement ring New Year's evening in New Orleans, "So, tell me Jenny, when's the big day?"

Jenny grinned, "It'll be either Christmas break or Spring break—it depends on how Mick's season goes with the Packers.

"You're still going to be one of my bridesmaids aren't you?"

I replied, "OF COURSE!"

Jenny gave me a serious look, "You could have had your ring too! Just give it time and everything will work out. You know... Mick and I had some rough times too—of course I never had a one night stand, but he sure did—several in fact! We went through some trying times so you and Tom just give it time—y'all need to work everything out just like me and Mick did... don't throw it all away—it was too special! I've got to go—the telecast is about to start! Cheer hard—GO STATE!"

The video of the Jumbotron came on while Jenny was walking away shaking her pompoms and chanting, 'Go State—beat the Irish!'

The camera zoomed in on State's players while they were warming up, Donna screamed, "There's Billy!"

Everyone chuckled at Donna while watching the freshman redshirt quarterback, wearing his big brother's famous #4 casually throwing passes to the receivers.

I remembered how I felt last year during pre-game warmups always watching Tom's every move, really not caring about anything else that was going on—but this year... well, times have changed—at least for now anyway.

The sight of the teams warming up on the field before a jam-packed Irish Stadium crowd was nothing short of spectacular!

State dressed in their road uniforms, white jerseys with orange trim, navy blue numbers along with navy blue pants. Their white helmets had the familiar orange State logo on the sides with orange and navy blue stripes down the middle.

The home team Irish were clad in their green jerseys, white numbers, and bright gold pants. Their solid gold helmets glistened in the September sun.

We heard the audio of the Irish band playing the Irish fight song, while in our gym, State's band played our fight song! The excitement of the pre-game pageantry reminded me of the Superdome in the 'Big Easy' on that New Year's afternoon.

The audio of the Irish band was suddenly interrupted, "Good afternoon everyone! State football is on the air! I'm Mel Bodysmithson, the voice of State football, and my partner for this season is none other than former State great, Timmy Johnson.

Everyone chuckled at Mel's remark knowing Timmy was a walk on, lettered only his senior year and during his 'illustrious' career threw only two passes—make that two 'Hail Marys'—both to Tom! Of course the last 'Hail Mary' won the Sugar Bowl and propelled State to the UPI National Championship when Tom made what was called 'The Catch' of the high, wobbly, inaccurate pass!

Mel continued, "We're on the air this afternoon with not only our radio broadcast, but a special closed circuit telecast back to State's campus from a sold out, standing room only crowd of some 83,000 jam-packed into Irish Stadium.

"Timmy, I understand you spoke with Wilson Lewis, Director of Athletics and head football coach, on how the closed circuit telecast was approved by the NCAA."

Tim replied, "Yes Mel, the closed circuit telecast was the brainstorm of Coach Lewis. State was only allocated 200 tickets to the game by the Irish ticket office—most of those going to family members of the players and coaches.

"Coach was of the opinion, it made no sense at all for the band and cheerleaders to accompany the team with only 200 State supporters sparsely scattered though out the stands.

"Coach Lewis reasoned the funds would be better spent to give the State student body more than what the nationally televised broadcast could provide—an inside look into State's football program before, during, and after a marquee game.

"The NCAA approved the venture with the understanding 'only State funds could be used to pay for the telecast and restricted admission to the closed circuit telecast to State students, faculty, and their families.'

"Coach contracted 'Eye in the Sky,' an independent closed circuit telecasting company, and made arrangements for a turn-key operation. The turn-key cost of the closed circuit telecast was approximately sixteen percent less than the cost of sending the band and the cheerleaders to attend the game at Irish Stadium.

"Once explained to State's Directors of Spirit and Band, everyone unanimously agreed to the plan."

Mel replied, "Thanks Timmy for the inside on today's special closed circuit telecast of the season opener between the defending UPI National Champions, State, ranked #2 in the polls and the Associated Press defending National Champion, Irish, ranked #1 in the pre-season polls. This game shapes up to be a real humdinger!

"Before I turn this over to my partner for some interviews and comments, I've got some early scores to pass along: University 35, Falcons 0. University ranked #5 in the polls were led by freshman quarterback Larry Thompson. The Topeka, Kansas, native passed for 325 yards and four touchdowns to lead University to the victory over the unranked Falcons before a crowd of 70,000 at University Stadium.

"The victory over the hapless Falcons, winless now in twenty seven straight games, ended University's consecutive home sellout streak at twenty four games as the crowd of 70,000 was well below University Stadium's capacity of 87,000."

Angie yelled out, "Serves the fucking Tea Sips right! They never play anyone! Shit, why don't they schedule real teams like the Irish? Trojans? State does—we don't run and hide from anyone! Fucking chicken shits!"

I grabbed Angie by her arm, "Calm down teammate! Seems like you giving ol' Kansas his first piece of ass must have inspired him—don't you think?"

Angie just grinned while giving me a high five, "How much you want to bet Hot Tamale sets her sights on ol' Kansas after this game? Bet she won't pass on fucking him next time!"

I laughed, "Not betting! Debbie always had a thing for quarterbacks!"

Everyone was laughing while Mel continued giving the scores, "The third ranked Trojans, State's opponent next Saturday, had an easy time today in Yankee Stadium before 35,000 beating the home town unranked Knights 52-3.

Mel shuffled some papers, "Let's see, the 10th-ranked Buffaloes got off to a rather sloppy start this afternoon in Buffalo Stadium beating the unranked Rams, 12-0. The game was played in horrible conditions due to an unexpected snow storm dumping six inches of the white stuff on Buffalo Field just two hours prior to kick-off. Twenty thousand brave souls weathered the storm to watch the Buffaloes kick four field goals to defeat their in-state rivals.

"Oh boy, here is a surprise, the unranked Mustangs, the new kid on the block this season in the conference, pulled the upset beating the 8th ranked Gators before 72,000 disappointed Gator fans in the 'Swamp,' 29-28. The Mustangs scored on the game's final play with a hook and lateral covering some 56 yards—using four additional laterals to get into the 'Promised Land!' The underdog Mustangs then went for the win—and got it! Running a fumblerooski for the winning two point conversion!

"No surprise here, the 6th ranked Huskies were easy winners today over the unranked Plainsmen, 63-10 before another sellout crowd of 77,500 at Huskie Memorial Stadium.

"From Tiger Stadium, one of the bigger games of national importance today. Before 80,140 wild and crazy Tiger football fanatics, the 7th ranked Tigers upset the 4th ranked Bulldogs 31-14. The Tigers made a statement today—they're on the prowl, not only for a conference championship, but perhaps the whole ball of wax!"

Michelle jumped up from her seat and screamed in French, "GEAUX TIGERS!

Everyone laughed as Michelle yelled in English, "Tiger Bait! Tiger Bait! Go Tigers!

And as she took her seat she once again yelled out in French, "GEAUX TIGERS!"

Jamie was laughing, "Calm down Coach!"

Michelle smiled, "Hey, what'd did y'all expect? I'm a TIGER!"

I quickly asked, "Okay Coach, when State plays the Tigers who are you rooting for?"

Before Michelle could answer, Angie asked, "Yeah Coach... you gonna root for Tiger or who signs your paycheck?"

Michelle grinned, "Like I said, 'I'm a TIGER!' Robby will be here for the game, so on State's Homecoming, I'll root for my Tigers on the gridiron, but when we play 'em on the court—I want to hang a hundred on 'em!"

Jamie gave Michelle a high five, "Fair enough, Coach!"

Donna interrupted everyone again, pointing frantically at the Jumbotron, "Look, there's Billy and he's throwing passes to Tom! OMG! Look! Look!"

We quickly looked toward the Jumbotron screen where Billy was alternating running plays with the first team offense!

Jimmy remarked, "Shit! Billy's throwing some bullets out there! I can't believe they're going to redshirt him!"

Jamie quickly added, "Kyle told me, 'Coach Lewis wants Billy to be the quarterback for the next four years! Once Billy learns the system, State can move BW back to receiver where he belongs. I think they did the same thing with Tom—seems like things are working out just fine."

Donna's eyes were big as saucers, hands on her cheeks while excitedly shouting, "OMG! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

Buster smiled at Donna while holding Wendy's hand, "Yep, me, Blake, and Luke are all in the same boat. Coach is grooming me to take Crav's spot while Blake takes over at center for Mac. Coach doesn't want to waste a year of eligibility just for us to play 'mop up' duty this fall."

Blake nodded his head, "Yeah, Coach told me when I signed 'I'd be redshirted, but the position was mine the next four years,' well... that is if I did my job," while smiling at Emily."

I had to believe both redshirt freshman were baiting their dates, hinting around and definitely thinking about doing some 'cherry picking' tonight after the game!

Mel announced, "Timmy that's all the scores I've got for now, looks like the teams will be heading back into the dressing room shortly for final instructions before kickoff. Before we take the closed circuit viewers into the locker room, I'd like to ask you to describe your second most memorable moment as a State quarterback before we play your interview from yesterday with State quarterback, Billy Williams. Everyone who follows State football knows about the pass you made to Tom Sanders on the fake field goal to win the Sugar Bowl!"

Timmy replied, "Thanks Mel, it was late in the first quarter against University in a 0-0 game. We were faced with third and short at our own 24-yard line going against a strong wind when Coach called me aside, 'Tim get in there and tell Mick to run Wag 22. Tell Diablo to fake a block on the linebacker and cut it quick to the sideline. You hit him in the numbers when he turns up field.'

Timmy continued, "I lined up wide right, and on the snap of the ball, I circled back toward the left, Mick pitched me the ball on a fake end around. I stopped and threw a strike to Diablo who rambled some sixty yards before they knocked him out of bounds around the 15 yard line. That play opened the flood gates and we won 41-7, ending twenty years of frustration against our inter-state rivals! The big victory was also State's first ever conference championship, which led to our Sugar Bowl victory and eventually our UPI National Championship!!"

I giggled to myself while remembering the wobbly pass that seemed to hang in the air forever—thrown some 5-7 yards behind Tom, and how he had to come back to catch the ball before heading up field! Tom was behind the defenders so far, a perfect pass, and he could have walked the 76 yards into the end zone!

Mel commented, "Timmy explain Wag 22 to the listeners."

Timmy replied, "Wag 22 is a trick play designed to catch the defense 'napping' and involves another quarterback being slipped into the game unnoticed as a wide receiver. The wingback sneaks out of the game while the wide out drops back into the backfield creating a distortion for the defense. Once the ball is snapped, the quarterback, turned wide out, circles back toward the quarterback, takes the pitch and throws a pass to the tight end."

Mel replied, "Thanks Tim, and let's play your interview while our cameras scan State's locker room."

Timmy struggled with the tape player, trying to start the audio of the interview, while the closed circuit camera scanned the inside of State's locker room.

No one was saying a word—the locker room resembled a morgue. I nudged Nancy when the camera focused in on Eddie, charcoal under his eyes, both wrists were taped, the orange athletic tape on his ankles was showing just above his white socks, a determined look on his face, staring down at his helmet between his feet.

"WOW! Roommate, 'your' Ex looks like a real STUD wearing that State jersey #32! You thinking about maybe burying the hatchet?"

Nancy's blue eyes were twinkling, her blonde hair styled in a 'Classic Bob,' with thick bangs sweeping to the side from the top of her head. Sleek sides angled toward her face with the length just past her jawline, framing her heart-shaped smiling face—promptly returned the favor when the camera focused in on Tom.

Tom sat in front of his locker, wrists and ankles taped, charcoal under both eyes, that wild and crazy look in his eyes, nervously tapping his cleats against the concrete floor, flipping his helmet in his hands.

"Number 83 ain't too shabby either, but I have to wonder, is he really your Ex? You know Roommate, you can't have your cake and eat it too—like you're trying to do!"

I didn't say a word to Nancy as we watched the camera continuing to scan the locker room.

We both smiled at each other when the camera showed our buddy Gibby. Sitting in front of his locker, head in his hands, wrist, hands and ankles heavily taped, his protective knee braces protruding just below his navy blue pants, his helmet at his feet, wearing State's white jersey with orange trim #59.

It was only last season that Sammy was playing eight man football at some Podunk high school smaller than Dragon, and today he'd be the only true freshman on the field—playing before 83,000 on National television against the #1 ranked Irish! I had to wonder, 'How many of the girls back at Podunk High, who never gave Sammy a 'good luck hug,' would give him a good luck hug today?'

The camera continued scanning the locker room. I nudged Angie when the camera focused on 'her' Billy, wearing his State jersey #15, studying his wrist band that showed State's plays, his cheek bones under his eyes darkened with charcoal, his helmet at his feet, a sober businesslike look on his face. "Looks like your 'honey' is all business this afternoon!"

Angie smiled, "I just hope he doesn't fuck up! He's really uptight about starting his first game at QB!"

Timmy finally got the tape player to cooperate and played the interview with Billy while the camera continued scanning the dead silence of State's locker room.

"Hello everyone I'm, Tim Johnson and with me is State's quarterback and All Conference wide receiver from last year's UPI National Champions, junior Billy Williams, also known as 'BW' to all his teammates and coaches."

"BW, how does it feel to be throwing passes this year instead of catching them?"

BW replied, "Tim I'd rather be catching passes, but when Bell-boy got into academic trouble last spring and Billy announced he was transferring, Coach wanted me to make the move back to QB, so I did it for the team."

Tim questioned, "What ever happened to Tommy Bell and the freshman, the other Billy Williams?"

BW replied, "Being a redshirt senior, Bell-boy transferred to Western State, a NAIA program, and will be their starting quarterback this season.

"Billy Williams decided to transfer after Luke signed with State. I think Billy saw the handwriting on the wall. Rumors have it Billy transferred to Falcon so he'll be ineligible this season, but will still have three years of eligibility remaining. It was probably a good move for Billy. Most likely, he'd never seen the field if he had stayed at State."

123456...8