Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was stunned beyond belief at what Cathy and my 'little brother' were planning for this Saturday night—getting involved in a 'gang bang,' but then who was I to pass judgment!

I looked Cathy dead in the eyes, tears were welling in my eyes, "DON'T DO IT CATHY! YOU AND JIMMY FORGET THE FOURSOME! IT'LL NEVER BE THE SAME BETWEEN YOU AND JIMMY AGAIN! JUST LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO ME AND TOM! I WISH A MILLION TIMES NONE OF IT..."

Jamie saw I was getting very emotional and quickly interrupted, "CALM DOWN SUE! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! IT'S NOT OVER YET BETWEEN YOU AND TOM—UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO BE!

I looked at Jamie with tears now rolling down my cheeks, "I don't want it to be—it's just that right now, I can't forgive what..."

Jamie interrupted me, "Everybody needs to calm down and shut the fuck up! Let Michelle continue telling us about the devil's threesome—that's what we all came in here for wasn't it?

"Okay Michelle, what happened next?"

Michelle responded, "Shit, help me out y'all. I can't remember where I was before we got side-tracked on Cathy's proposed foursome or what might end up being, well, there's no other way to say it, a 'gang bang' tonight!"

Cathy answered Michelle and me, making it perfectly clear to everyone, "Listen y'all, I appreciate all the advice and concerns, but Jimmy and I both know what we're getting into—call it what you want, a foursome or a gang bang, well, it's something I want to experience and after last night, Jimmy is in full agreement with me—he wants to experience it too—the thrill of watching Ryder and Andy have sex with me while he waits in the wings, so to say, to reclaim his future fiancée!

"Don't anyone worry, Jimmy and I aren't going to let the foursome or gang bang, if you want to call it that, ruin our relationship. OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SOLID LIKE THE ROCK OF GIBRALTER AND MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ONE BIT WITH OUR FUTURE PLANS ON GETTING ENGAGED AND TYING THE KNOT!

"Now, if I remember right Coach, you had just told us about being stimulated by two sex hungry guys. Two tongues and four hands sent you into a sensory overload and your threesome uniform had been slung across the room.

"You were just about to reiterate how intense the foreplay was when Angie butted in."

Michelle said, "Okay, I'll just pick it up from there...

"I was gasping for air, fighting for my breath when Terry swooped me up off the sofa and carried me into the bedroom with our privileged guest right behind.

"Terry laid me down on the water bed, grinning, pulling down his Calvin Klein briefs exposing his rock hard cock. Our guest stood beside him following suit, and for the first time I cast my eyes on what had been lurking inside our guest's gym shorts—most definitely a Ph.D!"

Angie once again interrupted, "Coach what the heck is a Ph.D? I've never heard that term when talking about a guy's cock."

Michelle laughed, "Angie, I can't believe you've never heard that term before! Ph.D is slang for 'pretty huge dick,' and trust me, Amos had a Ph.D!

"Remember at the dining table I showed y'all that eight-ounce Coke bottle? Well, when you go to the Horseshoe, compare a Coke bottle to a Bud bottle—that's what the difference was between my fiancé's manhood and our privileged guest!"

Angie giggled, "Coach, I wonder what Amos' Hungfun volume rating was?"

Michelle smiled a devilish smile, "About 33 or so! Now let me continue...

"There was no doubt I was buzzed and feeling quite tipsy from all the wine, but after my eyes zeroed in on what our guest had to offer, there was this sense of arousal, a primal hunger, the naughty side of this southern girl, a wantonness, if you will, to having Amos' huge cock poked deep inside me and doing the devil's threesome.

"After all, it was Terry's fantasy, a 'real turn-on to have hot casual sex in a threesome' with me, being the prize for him and his best friend. And, as Terry put it, 'it'd be really HOT, exhilarating for the three of us to have a threesome.' And, in the threesome I wouldn't be cheating on my fiancé—just enjoying the pleasures of casual sex with my fiancé and our guest.

"And what better way to answer the age old question: Is bigger better? Well, at least for the weekend of M-F-M anyway. Bigger was better when comparing my fiancé's 7-1/2 inch rod to Robby's six incher—at least so I thought. And, there was no question whatsoever our guest was equipped much bigger visually than my fiancé—whose manhood certainly wasn't any needle dick!

"Terry's cock was erect, sticking out like a street light pole, looking every bit the length of an eight-ounce Coke bottle! His pale bluish mushroom head slowly dripping pre-cum like honey from a cone, wider than the base of a Coke bottle, his shaft thicker than my wrists, his balls hanging low and loose in his sack like a couple of golf balls, 'Get on your all fours Darling, its game time!'

"I rolled over on my hands and knees, my feet and shins hanging off the edge of the water bed, and glanced over my shoulder at Terry and our guest, still standing behind me side by side.

"Amos' manhood was definitely the larger of the two! His erect Alabama Black Snake, as he called it, looked more like an 'Anaconda' than a black snake! It was sticking out like a telephone pole, every bit the length of the Bud bottle he was sipping on only hours earlier on the deck. His huge deep-colored reddish, chocolate brown, mushroom head was wider than the base of the Bud bottle and leaking pre-cum like a leak in an old water hose. The girth of his massive shaft was beyond any doubt much thicker than my wrist—more like the trade marked Coca Cola bottle! Large veins were protruding from his massive, darker than deep chocolate brown shaft—looking thicker than outdoor telephone wires! His big balls relaxed, hanging loose in his sack looked to be the size of Wilson tennis balls!

"Butterflies were dancing in my stomach, knowing it was only a matter of time before the threesome game would to tip off and before the night was over, our guest would pleasure me with the biggest cock that had ever been stuffed inside my ladybox!

"I was in the doggie position, the smell of my hot pussy's arousal was thick in the air, my pussy was dripping wet, my knees were squeezed together, my head and shoulders lowered closer to the sheets while keeping my booty in the air.

"Terry positioned himself behind me, gently rubbing my butt, massaging my back, the final moment of anticipation was driving me wild when I felt the soft hardness of my fiancé's cock head, wet with pre-cum, pressing against the outside of my pussy lips. My lips yielded, separated, allowing my fiancé to slowly push his cock's head past my opening and into the confines of my warm, wet pussy giving his fiancée that familiar incredible sensation—sending shivers up and down her spine. I could feel my body start to fill up while my fiancé continued pushing his hard cock to its full length inside my womanhood, relieving all the tension, the anticipation like a big sneeze—sending a wave of exquisite sensations throughout my body.

"Terry usually went balls deep right from the beginning, but tonight for some reason, he teased me with a series of slow shallow thrusts. I could feel his rim flicking my G-spot while my pussy wrapped around his shaft just below the head, penetrating my womanhood only a few inches, stimulating my honey pot while his hands were busy fondling my breasts.

"Terry's slow shallow thrusting gradually pushed his cock in halfway for a series of eight, nine, maybe ten thrusts, priming my zone, stimulating the entrance to my pussy's holy grail. I was anxiously awaiting, yearning for that deep to the hilt thrust! Suddenly without warning Terry gave me what I was wishing for—thrusting his cock to the hilt stroking my G-spot and my A-spot! His balls had now swelled to the size of tennis balls inside his ball bag—his ball bag slapping up against my clit like a rickety screen door in a wind, while his fingers were pinching my nipples.

"I backed my ass up into Terry's deep thrust and started bouncing, popping, swinging and rolling my hips, churning my pelvic floor muscles, stimulating every inch of my womanhood while my fiancé's hard cock was buried the full length inside the sweet softness of my warm wet pussy!

"The anticipation of another deep thrust was driving me crazy! I was in a semi trance, enjoying the feeling of my fiancé's cock—stimulating my entrance, my G-spot, with his shallow thrusts, stroking my A-spot when he went deep, while gently massaging my butt and breasts sending me into state of extreme joy—a 'seventh heaven' for ten minutes or so, when suddenly my fiancé withdrew his cock and strange strong hands were now digging into my hips with a killer type grip!

"I screamed out, 'OH SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD! UGGH!' Both from both the surprise and sudden intensity, when our privileged guest rammed his manhood it's full length to the depths of my womanhood with the force of a Saturn Rocket—splitting me in half like a ripe Georgia Peach!

"Our guest wasted no time in giving it to me fast and hard, all nine inches, feeling every bit the length of a Bud bottle! His massive girth stretching my pussy's walls like they had never been stretched before, the soft hardness of his big wide mushroom head, every bit the width of a Bud bottle, ripping through my opening, G-spot, A-spot, brushing up against my aroused cervix, sliding past my cervix into the posterior fornix regions of my pussy, banging into my deep spot—my 'cul de sac' like a battering ram!

"My tits were flopping side to side, up and down, bouncing all around. I was clenching my hands in a fist, gritting my teeth, my facial expression grimacing while tossing my head up and down, side to side. I was feeling every square inch of our guest's massive cock going in, out and back in again like the second stage of a Saturn rocket launching a space ship to the moon!

"I glanced at the wall mirror adjacent to the water bed, my fiancé was drooling at the mouth, watching his fantasy come-true—the thrill of watching his best friend, our guest, fuck his fiancée, giving him 'a taste' of what Terry would have the rest of his life—or so he thought.

"I gazed at the mirror, grimacing, watching our guest giving it to me balls deep, fast and hard, thrusting his big cock over and over to the dead end of my pussy, bottoming out, stretching my pussy's tissues to the limit. His pelvis was colliding into mine. His big balls now looked to be the size of Rawlings baseballs safely secured inside his nut sack. His nut sack was thunderclapping up against my clit in sync with each of his powerful strokes while our guest relentlessly beat my pussy to a pulp.

"I was gasping, struggling with the size of our guest's manhood, grunting and crying out again in sync with the force of each deep thrust, 'Oh God... So deep ... So big... UUHHH... UH HUH... '

"Our guest showed no mercy, grabbing my shoulder and gripping my hip, pulling me back into him, stretching my pussy like never before while he fucked me with everything he had, pulverizing my pussy with rhythmic thrusts, all the way in, all the way out, and all the way back in again to the dead end of pussy—my posterior fornix, the deepest of the deep spots!.

"In my wildest dreams, I never thought the difference between my fiancé and our guest would be so overwhelming!

"I never had a problem accepting my fiancé's manhood and enjoyed our romps in the sack, but the feeling of our guest's manhood going in, out and back in again, like a jackhammer operating at full throttle, was quite painful—after all, my ladybox goes only so far!

"Our privileged guest completely dominated me for perhaps ten minutes, maybe longer—to the point I couldn't catch my breath—it felt like his manhood would pop out my belly button while he thrust fast and furious, balls deep, bottoming out, ripping my honey pot apart while I cried out in agony, 'OH GOD AMOS, UUHHH... UH HUH... I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!'

"I raised up on my palms, clenching and unclenching my fists, my fingers spread wide, moving my arms back and forth, trying to take control, pushing our guest on his thighs, reaching back to grab his hips, trying to slow down the speed of his thrusts, arching my back less, trying to keep him from going in so deep, but despite all my efforts, I failed to slow our enthused guest down!

"Our guest assaulted my pussy with 'wild horse thrusts,' bucking and thrusting wildly, going deeper than deep, thrusting his Alabama Black Snake forward like a wild stallion servicing his mare! I was wincing, moaning, tossing my hair, rolling my head in a circular motion, when suddenly I felt this strange excitement deep inside. I don't know if it was the continuous deep rhythmic thrusting, touching places deep inside me like they had never been touched before, or the thrill of the threesome, a strange new cock being stuffed inside my honey- hole, but for whatever reason I felt pressure slowly building up inside me—like filling a hot air balloon.

"The pain I felt was no longer as intense, right on the edge, subsiding to a good sort of pain, each new thrust stretching and pounding my pussy repeatedly making my walls feel tingly with a satisfying pleasurable sensations. The pressure slowly built to that catastrophic moment—like a balloon about to explode from too much air.

"Suddenly, I felt myself about to cum! I never expected to cum, I couldn't believe it and at that moment I let loose, pumping my booty back and forth in rhythm with our guest's 'wild stallion thrusts', moaning, 'OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM... OH MOTHER OF GOD... SWEET JESUS... FASTER... YESSS!'

"Our guest quickly obliged by thrusting balls deep, in, out and back in again faster than greased lightning!

"The soft hardness of his wide mushroom head penetrating my pussy was directly stimulating the deepest of my deep spots, his girth causing friction, rubbing, touching every side of my pussy's walls, pleasuring my hot spots—my G-spot and A-spot sending my pussy's anterior wall into a frenzy!

"Amos was pulling out, dragging his mushroom head backwards, brushing lightly against my cervix, rubbing my A-spot and when the head touched my G-spot my pussy's insides exploded like an atomic bomb—creating a powerful wave of euphoric energy inside my body!

"I couldn't catch my breath, I was struggling for air, my heart was pounding like it would explode in my chest, my entire body convulsed with sensations I'd never felt before, my head spun, the convulsions in my pussy were so strong I squeezed and pushed his manhood out, squirting my juices all over his Alabama Black Snake, his pubic hairs, and his family jewels before our guest could thrust his manhood back inside the warm wet confines of my fiery pussy.

"It was only a matter of seconds before Amos quickly rammed his Alabama Black Snake balls deep back into my pussy with the speed of a supersonic missile! My pussy latched onto our guest's manhood so tight he could barely move in and out of my Holy Grail.

"Every nerve in my body was twitching, my entire body quivered and shook with violent spasms for at least a good minute, maybe longer. My mind went blank and hummed with pleasure. My pussy kept clenching and unclenching around his hard cock until felt myself releasing more of my juices deep inside my pussy's walls all over our guest's Ph.D.

"Amos was burying his rock hard cock in the depths of my womanhood—stimulating all my hot spots, giving my pussy pleasures that I'd never felt before until the most intense vaginal orgasm I ever experienced exited my body—a real leg shaker! Our guest had lived up to his promise of giving me an orgasm I'd never forget!

"I collapsed face down on the water bed sheets as our guest withdrew his cock and with one fluid motion flipped me over on my back pushing me forward to the middle of the water bed.

"I looked into Amos eyes, he showed both a look of determination—to finish what he started and a look of satisfaction, like he'd just won a major victory.

"Amos was already between my legs, pushing my legs toward to my chest. His Alabama Black Snake was coated with this creamy white substance, evidence of my powerful vaginal eruption just moments earlier.

"I mumbled, 'Amos, put your condom on.'

"Amos didn't stop to put his condom on before he once again started to push his cock head through my pussy's lips and into my secret garden.

"I was mesmerized as I watched Amos push his Alabama Black Snake through my pussy's lips inside my secret garden. I watched in awe as his Ph.D disappeared, reappeared, and disappeared again into the depths of my pussy—bottoming out and stretching my pussy walls to their limits. Thrusting forward again with those fast and furious wild stallion thrusts!

"I was in a trance, watching Amos thrust his Ph.D all the way in, all the way out, and back in. Each deep thrust was sending tingles and pleasurable sensations throughout my body. I could feel his big cock head repeatedly rubbing up and down the top of my pussy's canal, stimulating my deep spot, his girth rubbing all my pleasure spots. The rocking and the friction was creating a warm sensation thoughout my whole pelvis. Amos was working his Ph.D in a feverish manner to reach his own sexual satisfaction.

"I snapped back to reality, Amos was grunting and moaning in my ear as we now lay cheek to cheek with the waves of the water bed sloshing beneath us like stormy waves on the open seas, 'Blondie, work your pussy for me... ugh... uh... work that pussy girl, I'm getting close... I need to cum... '

"I pleaded, 'NO AMOS! YOU DON'T HAVE A CONDOM ON! IT'S MY FERTILE TIME OF THE MONTH!'

"Amos didn't slow down. Instead, he sped up, his cock going balls deep. He ignored my pleas, and Terry kept urging, cheering him on, 'Faster Bro, don't quit, fill my lovely fiancée's pussy full, give her everything you've got till your balls go dry!'

"I made one last plea, 'Please Amos, don't cum inside me—PULL OUT!'

"My final plea was just like the others—a waste of my breath!

"I realized Amos had no intentions of pulling out, he was moaning rapid animalistic grunts. He was blowing deep hard fast gasps of air in my ears, saliva was trickling out of his mouth onto my cheeks while he thrust his cock its full length faster, deeper and harder into the wet, warm sweetness between my thighs.

"His aroused big balls, swollen to twice their normal size, were now elevated within the safety of his ball bag. His ball bag no longer swung backward and forward or side to side slapping against my butt, but tightened up against his body. His ass muscles tightened; his hips were jerking; his legs straightened out and were shaking like a leaf. His lips were quivering, his cheek muscles twitched, his mouth partly opened, his brown eyes had a stoned look on them, rolling back into his head. His powerful arms were wrapped around me, pinning me down so tightly I could hardly move. His muscular chest smothered my bare breasts, his heart rate was increasing by the second, literally pounding against me. His Alabama Black Snake felt thicker, turning to stone, feeling as if it were growing to twice its normal size. His huge cock throbbed, twitched, and pulsed. His semen, full of his live sperm was ready to pump up the full length of the underside of his cock and explode out the tip of his cock's mushroom head, when Amos muttered, 'I'm about to cum Blondie... wrap your legs around me... work your pussy for me... I'm almost there... work that pussy! '

"Amos was pounding my pussy hot and heavy, hitting all the right places, working between my legs with a determination to finish what he had started—to reach his own sexual climax.

"Suddenly, there was this rebellious, dangerous excitement, a turn-on, knowing Amos was inside me without a condom on, and at that moment I lost all reservations about him cumming inside me—totally surrendering myself to him during my most fertile time of the month!

1...34567...9