Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Tonya quickly replied with that wild and crazy look in her eyes, 'Okay. I'm ready. Let's get knocking boots! Which one of us do you want to do it with first?'

"Before Skip could answer I spoke out, 'I'm sorry my brother, but your cock...it was just too thick and wide and gagged me. However, in spite of our little minor set-back, I'm ready too. Let's get the show on the road my brother, and finish what we started in Tonya's pool eight months ago! Who goes first—me or Tonya?'

"Skip smiled, then answered, 'Girls, here's how we're going to play our little game. The three of us will play around together until you're both turned on and begging for my cock. After I've got you both hot and bothered, I'll finger bang Tonya till I bring her to a squirting orgasm...

"Tonya interrupted Skip, 'Soldier Boy if you can make me squirt, that'll be a big feather in your cap! I've never be able to squirt!'

"Skip smiled, 'Before this night is over Tonya, you and Sis will be squirting all over the place! Now, after I make you squirt Tonya, and Tonya, you will squirt, it'll be time for brother and sister to finish the little game they started back in December.

'I've waited a long time for this night, and Sis, my first load has your hot pussy's name written all over it, so you'll be the first to get my nine incher! After I've shot my load in Sis, we'll have to take a short break before getting it on again. Once I'm recharged, and it won't take ten maybe twelve minutes or so, Tonya I'll give you the bone, and blow a load inside your cunt-hole. '

"I quickly asked, 'Brother aren't you going to use condoms? I mean, sure Marty never has and neither did Carlise, but we're brother and sister, and well, it just isn't the safest time of the month—I'm right next door to the most fertile days of my monthly cycle! I'm definitely sure Mom and Dad would frown on a purebred Swifty popping out in nine months or so! '

"Tonya replied before Skip could answer, 'It's not the safest time for me either. I'm in day two or three of my window.'

"Skip smiled, 'No condoms girls. Fertile pussy is always the best. I'll pull out, if I can, when the time comes and shoot my load somewhere on your sexy bodies. But let's say, I can't, or just won't pull out, or, y'all don't want me too, well, don't worry girls, I've got all the bases covered. Enough talk, let's all have a drink of Jim Beam to help you both relax a bit before we get it the show on the road.

"Skip poured three shot glasses full of straight Jim Beam and the three of us gulped them down. Skip smiled, 'I think you two should have another.' Skip re-filled our shot glasses and once again Tonya and I gulped down our second Jim Beams in record time.

"The Jim Beam and wine had taken over our better judgments so we both smiled in my brother's direction and watched as he stripped off his uniform and crawled into his sister's bed. Tonya smiled, and raised her hips and said, 'Soldier Boy, if you want'em off, you'll have to do it yourself.'

"Skip smiled and pulled Tonya's PJ bottom's off, pitched them on the floor, and said, 'I've never seen a pussy with a red bush before. I'm going to enjoy exploring what lies beneath that red bush and between your thighs.'

"I giggled at my brother, raised my hips, and said, 'Your little Sis's bush isn't red, but if you wanna explore what's beneath my light golden brown pubes, you'll have to be the one to take my PJ's off, too.'

"Skip smiled a shit eating grin,'Never thought you'd ask Sis' and pulled my PJ bottoms off, pitched them on the floor, and snuggled up between me and Tonya. The three of us were naked as jaybirds, side by side in my bed, and ready to get the show on the road!

"Skip smiled, 'I've got two thighs for each of you to wrap those sexy legs around and hump those bushes against until you both get off. I want those pussies wringing- wet when we start knocking boots.'

"The foreplay was just like Skip said it would be. There was kissing a plenty, some serious touchy, a bit of titty action, and before long the three of us were making out like crazy.

"Tonya and I had our legs wrapped around Skip's legs and we were humping and grinding against his thighs. Skip was alternating between kissing me and Tonya with red hot sexy French kisses while firmly squeezing Tonya's left boob and my right titty.

"And whenever we weren't engaged in a passionate French kiss with my brother, one of us was kissing my brother on his neck, nibbling on his ears, and rolling our tongue in his ears.

"After a bit, Skip started alternating between giving us passionate sexy French kisses and licking, kissing every inch of our boobs while we were humping and grinding against his thighs, like a couple mad women.

"My brother was slowly rolling his tongue over my dark spot, teasing me, getting closer to my nipple when I couldn't take it any longer! I rolled over and shoved my right tit into his mouth and said, 'Suck my nipple!'

"Skip was mixing it up between sucking, licking, and flutter-tonguing my nipple while cupping and squeezing the base of my titty.

"I was hot, my nipples were throbbing, and I was about to get off! I looked Tonya in the eyes, 'Kiss me...I need to be kissed... I'm about to cum.'

"Tonya and I locked lips with a passionate 'fuck me now' type of kiss, more or less like we were doing prior to being so rudely interrupted.

"Skip was sucking on my nipple harder, and I was humping and grinding against his thigh fast and furiously when my clit turned itself inside out! My toes curled, my legs and butt tensed up, and for the next ten seconds there was this unbelievable sensation, radiating from my clit, throughout my lower pelvis. I'm sure y'all had'em too, the feeling you get when releasing a giant sneeze, 'AaaAaAaahhhhhchooooo'. Afterwards, Tonya and I broke our kiss, I unlocked my legs, pulled my titty out of Skip's mouth, and rolled off my brother.

"Skip immediately turned his attention to Tonya and kissed her slowly at first then with more passion while Tonya continued to hump her pussy all over Skip's left thigh. Skip was kissing Tonya's neck, ear, nibbling on her earlobes as he moved further south toward her 36Bs.

"Skip was kissing and licking every inch of Tonya's titties, first the left then the right. I could see Tonya's nipples were fully erect and begging to be sucked and nibbled on. But my brother just kept rolling his tongue all over Tonya's dark spot, just before he swooped down, like an eagle catching a fish in a river, and sucked her nipple into his mouth, like a great white shark.

"Tonya was twisting, squirming, and humping like crazy on Skip's thigh when Skip whispered, 'Unlock your legs Tonya, its time I played with your pussy.'

"Tonya quickly unlocked her legs from Skip's thigh, rolled over on her back, and spread her legs wide—setting up her pussy like a Sunday afternoon buffet!

"My brother continued sucking on Tonya's nipples, like a hungry puppy, while rubbing her red bush and pussy's outer lips. It didn't take Skip long before he was teasing Tonya with light strokes up and down her outer lips. Tonya was beside herself, squirming all over the place when my brother slipped his middle and index fingers knuckle deep into her hole, and started rubbing her clit with his thumb, mixing it up between small circular and up and down motions.

"Tonya was thrashing around side to side, like a fish out of water, twirling her hips upward, and rubbing her pussy all over Skip's fingers when she wailed like a banshee,'OH YESSS...OH YESS ... GIVE ME A THIRD SOLDIER BOY...KNUCKLE DEEP!' My brother was Johnny on the spot, and quickly poked his ring finger knuckle deep into what was now one very wringing-wet pussy!

"Suddenly Tonya breathed in with a loud gasp, tossed her head back, and cried out over and over again, 'OH FUCK YESSS! SWEET JESUS! YOU'VE FOUND MY G-SPOT! FINGER ME SOLDIER BOY...FINGER ME...MAKE ME SQUIRT!'

"Hearing this, my brother kicked it into overdrive, never let up for an instant, and kept sucking on Tonya's nipples harder and harder. Rubbing her clit faster and faster, while rapidly thrusting his three magical fingers in a steady rhythm in and out of her hole, like they were his cock.

"Even though I'd already had a clitty orgasm, watching my brother finger bang Tonya was turning me on again. I couldn't help myself and started rubbing my clitty knowing within just a few more minutes, even though it was taboo, forbidden, brother and sister would be finishing the game they started back in Tonya's pool that December night.

"Tonya had seemingly lost control and was now wiggling and squirming all over the bed and it wasn't a couple minutes longer that my BFF went into a frenzy.

"Tonya was digging her nails into my brother's arm, biting his shoulders, and was screaming in a high-pitched voice over and over again, 'GAWD DON'T STOP...OH SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS...OH SWEET JESUS... I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO PEE...OH SHIT...I'M ABOUT TO SQUIRT! FINGER ME FASTER SOLDIER BOY!'

"Her whole body started shaking and quivering, like she was having an epilepsy fit, and just seconds later, my brother either quickly pulled his three magical fingers out of Tonya's pussy, or perhaps Tonya pushed them out on her own as my BFF squirted what looked like a miniature 'Old Faithful' all over the place—soaking my brother's hand, my bed sheets beneath her, and everything around her!

"Skip smiled as Tonya lay on the bed breathless with her legs still spread wide, and said, 'How's that for starters Tonya?'

"Tonya was gasping for air, but somehow managed to mutter, 'Sweet Jesus Soldier Boy, I've never been fingered like that!'

"Skip had the look of triumph in his eyes as Tonya was breathless, motionless trying to recover from her first ever squirting orgasm courtesy of my brother's magical fingers!

"I saw a hunger in my brother's eyes I'd never seen before as Skip smiled a shit eating grin and said, 'It's our time Sis to finish what we started in Tonya's pool! Ride your brother's cock cowgirl, and after I bust my nuts, I'll be giving Tonya her first taste of my bone! '

"My pussy felt like a waterfall. I was hot, wanting to be filled and stretched out. My pussy's musky, horny smell was thicker than smoke, and I was now craving my brother's massive cock as much, if not more, than he was lusting for his sister's pussy! I never gave a second thought to the fact it was taboo to have sex with my brother, and quickly got into my cowgirl position.

"I was smiling down in my Skip's face, straddling his hips, and wrapped my hands around my shins, trapping his throbbing cock between my pussy and his stomach.

"Suddenly, even though I had this overwhelming need to have my brother's cock inside me PDQ, I was in a teasing mood. So, instead of giving my brother a cowgirl right off the bat, and letting him fulfill his fantasy, I started a pussy slide up and down the underside of Skip's stiff shaft. I was rocking my hips back and forth from the base to the tip, massaging his cock, rubbing my slit from the bottom to my clit. It was after a bit of hip grinding that his cock slipped between the warm, wet moistness of my pussy's fleshy inner lips. My lips wrapped around the most sensitive part of my brother's throbbing piece of flesh, just below his huge mushroom head.

"We were slowly moving our bodies in sync with each other. Skip's massive shaft was pressing against my U-spot, his huge mushroom head was once again dripping precum, and rubbing against the underside of my clit. Brother and sister were in harmony with each other, moaning one pleasurable, 'ooo...oh...OHH OHH... oooH' after the other as little sister continued sliding the moistness of her pussy's lips up and down the underside of her brother's shaft. Our big brother and little sister unforeseen intimate encounter was rapidly approaching the point of no return!

"Skip mumbled, 'Sis, I'm gonna hold my cock while you keep doing your pussy slide sliding up and down the underside of my shaft until you're ready to ride every inch of your big brother's rock hard cock.'

"Skip held his cock at the base with his thumb, middle, and index fingers steadying it for me while I continued to slide up and down the underside of his shaft. I was smiling down at my brother as I tortured him by pausing just a bit when his mushroom cock's head was firmly planted against my pussy's opening. I slowly circled my hips, doing a couple figure eight's, around his cock's head without letting the head slip inside my honey-hole.

"I continued my pussy slide. We were both gasping for air, I was now beyond the point of no return so I let his mushroom cock head slip into my honey-hole. I gasped out, 'Oh...Ohh...Ohhhhhh... oooOOO' when his cock's head slipped inside my opening. I could already feel the girth of his wide mushroom head, stretching my pussy's opening like it'd never been stretched before!

"Skip immediately shouted, 'Yeah! That's it Sis! You got my mushroom head inside! Keep going little Sis, give big brother all your pussy—sink down now on all nine inches right to my balls. Let big brother's cock fill you up all the way.'

"I continued to slowly ease down on my brother's rock hard cock. The massive girth was stretching my pussy's walls to their limits. I could feel every inch of his length as I slowly slid down on his cock right to his balls. Once I had all of my brother's cock buried to the hilt, I paused just a bit, and mumbled, 'UHH...UHHH...OH GAWD...YOUR COCK... ITS...ITS...SOOO BIG...I NEED TO CATCH MY BREATH!'

"My pussy's overwhelming need to be filled and stretched out was now definitely cured! I mean, my brother's cock felt every bit the size of a beer bottle and had filled my pussy to its capacity—I felt like a Georgia Peach that had just been split in half!

"Skip was licking his chops, wanting to get cracking, and said, 'Oh yeah Sis, your pussy is really wet, warm, nice and tight, your brother is going to enjoying breaking you in tonight. Just take it a bit slow until you're ready to ride my cock, like you're ridin' a bucking horse!'

"I took a deep breath and let out a sigh, 'OH...OH...OH' just a few moments before I started ever so slowly rocking back and forth on all nine inches of my brother's throbbing piece of hot, swollen, flesh. I guess it took a couple minutes before I adjusted to my brother's massive size, but once my pussy accepted his size, I started slowly hopping up and down. The soft hardness of his mushroom cock's head was going deeper inside me than any other cock had ever been. Not even Carlise's longer and leaner cock had gone this deep inside my love tunnel.

"I continued to slowly hop up and down when my brother's cock's head slid underneath the gateway of life and started touching this spot deep inside me that had never been touched before—driving me crazy, sending shivers and chills all over my body.

"The ridge of his mushroom head was rubbing the underside of my cervix, his massive girth rubbing my opening, G-spot, A-spot, and pulling on my inner lips, causing my clit's hood to slide up and down over my clitty. All my pussy's hot spots were being stimulated simultaneously. The sensations I was feeling sent my body reeling into a series of those fun loving mini orgasms, you know like I was dancing while riding a roller coaster at the same time!

"I loved riding my brother's cock and was riding it like I'd never ridden Marty's. I was shaking my hips like a go-go dancer, making long, flowing, gliding, arching thrusts with my hips, rocking my hips back and forth, while my 34Bs bounced around like a couple of red rubber balls. And, just like Charlotte mentioned about Rich, the thought of Marty was the furthest thing from my mind.

" Skip was encouraging me to keep going, 'You're an absolute goddess little Sis...Your pussy is so tight...so fucking sweet...Sis just keep riding my cock like you're doing...don't stop Sis... ride your brother's big cock till I fill your cunt full of Swifty baby batter... All the bases are covered Sis... just keep riding my cock.'

"Skip spread his knees, lifting them outward like a butterfly. I released the hold on my shins, and gripped my brother's knees. Skip got in sync with me, and as I bounced up and down, he started thrusting up and down, and whirling his hips in a swirling motion. The feel good sensations of his cock stimulating every inch of my pussy's walls left me breathless—and wanting more.

"Skip mumbled, 'Give me some titty, baby Sis, let big brother suck those perky nipples.' I leaned forward, resting my weight on my elbows, hovering over him while he sucked and nibbled first my right nipple, and then my left.

"We were in a rhythm with each other. Skip was licking, sucking, and nibbling on my nipples while thrusting his cock up and down, swirling his hips, holding my hips tight while I continued to ride his cock, like a bareback bucking bronc rider in the Calgary Stampde!

"I was bouncing up and down, rocking back and forth, swiveling my hips along the lines of a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, and brother and sister were getting it on—just like a couple porn stars!

"The feel good sensations of my brother's cock were intensifying when I felt my brother's cock swelling, getting even harder. His balls were tight against his body. His cock was throbbing, twitching, and from my experiences with Marty and Carlise, I knew his semen, full of live sperm, was rapidly pumping up the underside of his cock—ready to explode out of his cock head's opening—filling his sister full to the brim with his seed of life.

"Skip's face was buried in my cleavage, when he shouted,'OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO SHOOT SIS...DON'T QUIT SIS...LET YOUR BROTHER CUM IN YOUR PUSSY ... DON'T WORRY SIS ALL THE BASES ARE COVERED... OH YEAH...HERE IT COMES SIS!'

"The feel good sensations of my brother's cock, stimulating all my pussy's hot spots, were nothing like I'd ever experienced before. I guess it was sort of a real turn-on, if you will, knowing my brother was inside me without a condom on, and his semen was now rapidly pumping up the underside of his cock.

"The thought of pulling off my brother's cock in his moment of sexual climax, never crossed my mind, and I slammed down one last time on the entire length of what was one very swollen, crazy hard, throbbing purple-headed soldier.

"I held my hips motionless and started pussy gripping my brother's cock. I was squeezing my pussy's muscles tighter than a pair of pliers around his cock, increasing the friction, amplifying the intensity of my brother's rapidly approaching moment of truth, wanting to give my brother a fuck he'd never forget!

"Skip thrust upward, his cock jerked, and literally exploded, releasing weeks, if not months, of stored up semen deep inside his sister's pussy's walls. My brother let out a loud grunt and moaned 'OHH... OHH...OHH...as his cock's head pumped its hot seed against that sensitive deep spot, splashing against my cervix while I continued working my pussy muscles around his throbbing, spurting cock—clenching, unclenching, and clenching again.

"Skip was tossing his head from side to side, moaning, groaning, and saying,'Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it Sis, keep working big brother's baby batter into your womb. Don't stop Sis till you've milked my balls dry.'

"Literally, fractions of a second after feeling the first forceful blast of Skip's semen, I went into a frenzy like never before and cried out, 'OMFG...OH...OH ... OOOOO...I'M GOING TO CUM...'

"Skip was breathing hard gasps, but somehow managed to mumble, 'Just let loose Sis...let it go!' My brother tightened the killer type grip he had on my hips, swirled his hips upward, and started grinding his pubic bone against my clit. The girth of his shaft was rubbing against all my pussy's hot spots, his cock head's tip continuing to pump semen, filled with live sperm, against his Sister's gateway of life, like fast, hot liquid missiles!