Tom & Tina

Story Info
Hubby's friend makes moves on sexy wife.
1.1k words
3.18
99.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started out innocent enough. An old friend of mine from the West Coast was out for a visit so I thought it would be nice to have him for dinner. What a mistake that was. I guess I had always thought about seeing Tina with another man but I wasn't sure if it would anger me or excite me.

Tina is about 5-7 with log dark hair and GREAT legs. But she has never been one to be a show-off..

My buddy Tom is a good looking guy about 6-2 nice build, and up till that night I thought a loyal friend who would never do anything to upset me. It started innocent enough a nice dinner a bottle of wine and great chats about our younger days. After dinner the three of us sat in our den to chat. Tom kept passing comments about how attractive and sexy my wife was, I could see she was really enjoying all the compliments. Then Tom moved himself so he was sitting next to Tina and reached out and began to caress her hair. He started telling her how lucky I was to have such a lovely wife, she was getting very red but he continued. Then he recalled how he never really gave her a kiss hello at the start of the evening. So he leaned over and softly kissed her on her lips, not a friendly hello kiss but one slightly longer.

Next Tom asked her if she thought he was an attractive man, se got red again and shyly replied yes he was. Well I guess this was all Tom needed to hear.

He then started to tell Tina how she should wear shorter skirts to show off her lovely legs, his hand moved to her knee where the hem of her skirt was resting and moved it higher onto her thigh, I think she was surprised but didn't say anything. Then I sat and watched as Tom began to slowly caress her leg, higher and higher his hand seemed to move I was getting concerned because Tina has very sensitive thighs they were always her weak spot. So I told Tom maybe he should change the subject , but there was no stopping him now As his hand moved higher even Tina thought it would be a good idea for him to stop but it didn't help. And then he found it, as his hand moved on her thigh he hit that spot, Tina suddenly let out a coo and almost jumped in her seat.

Tom immediately took full advantage of it and began TO caress that spot more and more. Told Tom that was enough but then he turned to Tina and asked her if she was enjoying this. She didn't respond but then Tom jus leaned in and again placed his lips onto hers, then what I saw was all I needed to turn my cock into a raging hard on. My wife, my sweet innocent loyal wife was opening her mouth wide to allow my friends tongue to probe her mouth.

As his hand caressed her more her legs uncrossed giving him total access to her pussy and right at it he went his hand pushed her skirt up and I could see Tina's wet panties she spread her legs for him almost sliding down onto his hand I watched as Tina now began to rub the front of toms pants as his hand masterly began to slide down my wife's panties. As he removed them he took then in hi hand turned to me and tossed them to me, here you go Matt your wife wont be needing these for a while. As I caught them I could smell her wetness she was SOAKED.

Toms fingers had made their way to her wet slit as Tina used one hand to open toms pants to unleash his HUGE cock it had to be at least 10 inches long and 4 or 5 around. As she went to grasp it she moaned and commented on how huge he was. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tom told her to show me just how well she could suck his huge cock. With out waiting a second she was on her knees before him opening wide to engulf his cock deep into her mouth. I couldn't help myself, even I was turned on by looking at that huge cock. I opened my pants and began to stroke my cock.

Tom saw this and asked me if I had ever been blown by a man before. The thought had never ever crossed my mind before but now being this horny and watching my wife between my buddies legs I thought .. why not. So I walked over and placed my cock at my friend's mouth . he took it sucking me like Tina never did. Tina looked up and saw it I think it turned her on even more. She stood up and removed her things.

And then I watched as my wife began to straddle my friend's huge cock. She lowered herself slowly onto it her pussy lips opened wider that ever before and then began to rock herself up and down that long hard thick shaft. Tom was such a great cock sucker that I could feel myself ready to explode, and explode I did Tom took every drop and ten sucked the head of my cock until every drop of hot juicy cum was gone . I stood back and watched Tina riding him. Tom told me to wet his cock as Tina rode it. So I lowered my tongue onto hi shaft and licked it as Tina rode it.

Then it was my turn, Tina got up from his cock , and it was glistening with her pussy juice. Tom wanted Tina on his face and my mouth on his cock. So Tina straddled his face while I took my first cock into my mouth. I could taste all of my wife's juices on him and I looked up and watched as Toms tongue drove deep into Tina's pussy. She stared to scream as she cam. And cam and cam. Then as tom reached down and held my head he blew a load .. It was so big it spurted out of my mouth I just couldn't handle it all. After he had shot both Tina and Tom began to clean my face with their mouths and tongues.

Tom would spend the night with us, the three of us enjoying each other all night long. We are planning a trip out west to see Tom in the very near future. It's his turn to "host" a dinner party.

* * * * *

Any comments? Suggestions?? E-mail me!