Tom, Dick and Harriet

Story Info
A naive couple hire me to be their cuckold.
3.6k words
4.06
71.8k
40
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers

The bitch had it coming. And so did he.

It stated very clearly in the advert what I was into. What I was about. Did they think it was some sort of game?

We met as agreed in the five-star hotel bar, and the minute you saw me from across the bar, you must have recognised that I was everything I'd said I was. I had arrived in character, it wasn't much of a stretch for me to be 'him' - 'he' was the real me, kept hidden away, subjugated and imprisoned by this normal world and married life. My wife was as innocent as could be, as plain was my everyday life, and that suited for me. For a long time, I thought I could be like that. I had imagined I could be just like every other Tom, Dick or Harry, waking, working, eating, fucking, sleeping. But I was wrong.

Inside me was this need. A need to exert myself. To assert my dominance over those Toms, Dicks and Harrys. And what way to better do it than by taking their wives?

Of course, I needed their consent. I'm not a rapist. I didn't want to traumatise or hurt anyone.

So I placed the advert. It was simple; I was available to fuck other men's wives. Either men who couldn't satisfy their spouses, or who were into sharing them. Or primarily, the men who wanted to be dominated, cuckolded, shown what their wives really wanted, and how to do it. The men could be there while I fucked their other halves, but they could only watch. Or I could fuck them alone, and then send them back to their pathetic husbands with my spunk still inside them.

And I got responses. Dozens of them. I was shocked at how many couples were into this. It didn't hurt that I wasn't bad looking, but before the end of the week I had already met with three couples, all in hotel rooms, all at their expense, and once I got past the slightly nervous first few moments, I left each couple thrilled and satisfied. Not that leaving them happy was of primary importance to me. I had my own needs to satisfy.

And it worked. So I kept doing it.

Several months later, here I was, walking into this hotel bar, so be greeted by the most beautiful young woman I had seen for some time. Certainly the prettiest woman I had seen in this situation. She introduced herself as Harriet, obviously a fake name, but that didn't matter. She was tiny, petite, and had a huge mop of gorgeous, flame red curls. She was made up to perfection, her bright green eyes amazingly framed with long black lashes and shimmering emerald make-up. Her hour-glass figure and a healthy looking bust completed a truly stunning young lady. I introduced myself as Tom, the name I used for these meets, and I raised her hand to my lips, which made her smile shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Harriet," I pointed to the ice-bucket on the table, and the Magnum of champagne that it contained, "I've already got us drinks. Do you want to have a glass down here, get to know each other a little, or would you rather just take it up to our room?"

"Please call me Harry," her green eyes twinkled, "We can go up the room now. I'd rather not have all these people looking at me."

I looked around, the bar was quite busy. "Where's your husband?"

"Peter?" she picked up the glasses, as I took the bucket and bottle, "He's going to walk in on us. Catch us in the act, if you know what I mean?"

"Ah, yes. No problem," we walked in to the lift. She smelled heavenly. "It's a common fantasy. What perfume are you wearing?"

"Um, I forgot," she took a deep breath and looked at me suddenly, a different expression. "I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. I've never done anything like this before."

"It's your husband's idea?" I asked as the lift doors reopened, and we walked out towards the room we had booked. "Fulfilling one of his fantasies?"

Harry didn't say anything for a moment, but as we reached the door of our room, she nodded. "Yes, it's his idea but I wanted to do it too. I've never..."

She swallowed, as though she couldn't say it, but I finished the sentence off for her. "You've never been with anyone else but Peter?"

Harriet's green eyes flashed with surprise, and then she tossed her ginger curls over her shoulder and appraised me. "Did Peter tell you in the emails?"

"No," I said truthfully. "I'm just good at reading people. Trust me; you'll have a good time. Both of you."

Harry nodded, hopefully reassured and followed me into the room. It was nice enough, basic but clean, and with a king size bed. The only thing I ever insisted upon. I turned on the television and put it on to the music channels, volume low enough to be relaxing but loud enough to break the silence of the room. I poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to her, patting the bed at the side of where I sat.

"Come, sit," I beckoned her over, "Relax."

Harry did, smiling nervously at me, but I didn't touch her or invade her space just yet, though the slim legs that showed beneath the mid-thigh length skirt she was wearing were very tempting.

"Only this will relax me," she sighed, and necked the glass in one go, then held the glass out for a top-up. "More please?"

"Go steady," I told her though I didn't care if she got drunk or not, "The bubbles in champagne can go straight to your head."

"Good," she said, taking another long draught from the refilled glass. "So, how does this work?"

I gazed at her beautiful face, wanting to just ravish her right there, but we had to set a few ground rules first. "It starts when I kiss you," I told her, and she nodded her understanding, "Then we take it from there. Don't worry, just trust me, but first there are a couple of things you should know."

I kicked off my shoes, and undid the tie from around my neck, so I could get undressed quicker when the time came. I saw Harry look me up and down as I did. She found me attractive. That was good. "First of all, there is a safe word - Elephant. If you or your husband tell me to stop, I will ignore you, as to Peter's fantasy, but if you really want me to stop, say Elephant, and I will know that you're uncomfortable."

"Okay," she said, a slight uncertainty on her face. "Peter knows this?" I told her we had set it all up in our emails and she looked happier. "I have to text him when we've... started... so he knows when to walk in."

"That's fine," I smiled at her, trying to put her at ease, "We'll play it out however he likes." Harry smiled back. Wow, she was pretty when she smiled. I leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled away and downed the glass of champagne first, wiping her lips before taking one last final breath.

"Right, you can kiss me now..." I cut her off as she spoke, moving quickly and kissing her firmly. She was a little shocked at how fast I moved, trying to pull away, but I moved over her, sitting over her lap and pulling her into me, I kissed her forcefully.

After a moment, she relented, kissing me back and our mouths opened to let our tongues intertwine. I'm a big man, and my body dwarfed her tiny frame. Her hands went to my back, feeling my muscles through the thin shirt I wore. I paused from kissing her to pull the tie from around my neck, and she helped unbutton my shirt, already out of breath.

As soon as my chest was exposed, she ran her hands over it and we resumed kissing as I lifted her top up and over her head. Her plentiful bosom was barely contained in a pretty black bra, and I wanted to just rip it off but I refrained for now. She shook her head, cascading her red tresses across her shoulders and watched me as I began to remove my trousers.

My cock was only semi-hard as it sprang into view, and I saw Harriet's eyes widen slightly when she saw it. I'm not huge, but I am slightly bigger than average and quite thick, which seems to appeal to more women than length alone.

"Suck it," I commanded her, and her eyes widened further at the tone in my voice, "Now!" I took hold of her hair and urged her face forwards and she obliged, taking in the end and licking it with her tongue. "Deeper," I said in a no-nonsense voice, pushing more of it into her mouth, but stopping short of making her gag.

As she began to get into the blow job, I reached behind her and sprang the clips on her bra. Her perfectly round, firm tits fell out, and I ducked down and took one in my hand, and squeezed firmly.

"Take your skirt and knickers off," I said after she'd sucked me to a decent hardness, "But leave your shoes and stockings on. I like that." I had seen earlier that she was wearing hold-up stockings, which turned me on immensely.

Harry did as she was bid, taking down her skirt to reveal a pair of black skimpy panties which matched the bra she'd already discarded. Her large pink nipples hardened with arousal as she slipped the knickers down over her thighs.

"Open your legs," I said, and Harriet spread her thighs for me, but not far enough. "Wider."

She opened them further, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy, with a tidy strip of hair that was only slightly darker than the bright red hair on her head. It was totally bald around her slit, and was already glimmering with a hint of dampness.

"Finger yourself," I commanded, but she hesitated. I took a step closer to her and gave her a look that meant business. "I said... finger yourself. Now!"

I barked the last word and slightly started Harriet closed her eyes and slid her hand downwards. Her fingers ran through the thin strip of pubic hair, and then her middle finger found her clit. She opened her eyes to see if I was watching and I nodded in approval as she started to rub it softly.

"Good girl," I reassured her. "Now carry on with what you were doing." She opened her eyes to take her cock back in her mouth, but paused in her masturbation. "Don't stop playing with your cunt," I said to her firmly and she began to work herself once more as I started to fuck her face. "Very good," I said softly and encouragingly.

I noticed Harry's face was reddening slightly, and she was panting around my cock. When I looked down she was switching between finger-fucking herself and rubbing her swollen clit, obviously getting herself close. I wondered when her husband was going to make an entrance. When did she want to text him?

I grabbed her head by the hair, and pulled her up the bed roughly. She complained at first, but didn't use the safe word, as I laid her out and forced her thighs as wide as they would go, then I buried my face into her hot little cunt, licking, nibbling and sucking her lips, before clamping my mouth over her clit.

"Oh, my!" she said under breath as I worked her little bud. It had swollen in my mouth during the time I had licking her and her hips began to buck, so before she came I quickly moved up the bed, and positioned my cock between her labia minora, my swollen head pressing at her soaking wet hole.

Harry put her long finger-nailed hands on my hips and tried to pull her into her, but I held firm, allowing only the very tip of my dick to enter her, then pulling it out and letting it slide up her slit until it rubbed over her clit.

"Fuck me," she begged, "Please, fuck me."

I continued to rub my cock over her clit until she was almost climbing the walls and demanding I fuck her, but I didn't. I kept alternating giving her clit a stroke with the end of my dick and then slipping the very tip into her willing cunt for just a few seconds and then repeating the process.

"Text him," I told her, and passed her the phone. "Tell him I am about to fuck you - he should come upstairs now."

"Okay," she almost sobbed, "Okay, anything, just fuck me," and she hurriedly typed the text, pressed the send button and then threw the phone on to the bed. "Fuck me, please?"

Harry shoved her hips forward, and I allowed her to impale herself a couple of inches on to my rock-hard cock.

"Oh, yes," she growled at me, before suddenly yelping in alarm as I grasped her arms and pinned them above her head with one hand. The other I used to push her hips flat on the bed, and then I rammed my cock into her deeply.

"Shut the fuck up," I told her, "You have to stay quiet now while I fuck you - I don't want him listening at the door."

Her eyes went wide, but still no safe word as I began to fuck her deep and hard. Only slow at first, then as I began to reach a faster rhythm, and her hips began to rock towards me to meet my urgent strokes, her eyes rolled back into her head and she had her first orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus!" she wailed as it hit her, but I told her to be quiet and she bit her lip instead as she came. I didn't stop, I just kept up the steady, hard fucking I was giving her until her body finished quivering, and then I rolled her onto all fours. Just as her husband walked in.

I had got her hair in my hand, and pulled her head back savagely as I shoved my cock back inside her. She groaned loudly, still out of breath from her orgasm.

Peter stood in the doorway watching us.

"What the... What's going on?" he stammered.

"I am fucking your wife," I said bluntly. "Are you going to come in and shut the door or do you want the whole hotel to hear her when she cums again?"

"Again?" he asked, incredulously as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. "Unhand my wife."

"Shut the fuck up," I told him grimly, and I bunched a fist as I turned to him.

Harriet laid on her front as I let her go, and I quickly grabbed her backside and roughly pulled her back on to all fours. "Fucking stay there!" I commanded her and she whimpered that she was sorry.

As I squared up to her husband, I noticed that he was looking over my shoulder at Harriet's red, puffy exposed cunt, tilted and exposed to us as it was.

"You will sit here," I told him firmly, pointing to a chair in the corner of the room, "And watch how a woman should be fucked. If you move, you will regret it. Do you understand?"

Peter played the part and nodded. He sat on the chair, and I noticed a hard on tenting the front of his trousers. The dirty pervert.

I kept an eye on him to make sure he didn't move as I returned to the waiting Harry. I was going to fuck her ass, but first I had to try out her tight little cunt from behind. No messing around. I rammed my dick into her again, and with one hand across her arse, holding her hip and the other hand tangled in her hair, holding her head back, I began to fuck her again.

"Look at your husband," I told her. "Look him in the eye as you let another man fuck you."

She did, her head turning to the side and they stared at each other. The look on his face was delightful. A mix of arousal and shame at seeing his previously faithful wife get a hard fucking from a complete stranger.

"Your wife is a good little slut," I congratulated and taunted him. A look of anger crossed his face, but no movement, and no safe word. "Her cunt feels so tight around my cock."

It did. I was enjoying the sex, but the feeling of power was everything. Time for her ass, and the ultimate cuckolding. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her ass, and she instinctively pulled away, but I held her firm, pulling her head back hard.

"No," she pleaded, but I pushed the tip of my cock against her little, puckered hole and felt it give slightly under the pressure.

"No?" I asked, "Elephant?" I offered her, and him, the safe word, in case they had forgotten.

Peter didn't say anything. He was craning his neck to see what was going on.

"No," Harriet whispered. Not elephant.

I shoved my cock in, an inch or so, collecting some wetness from her cunt, to lubricate myself, then shoved in again, deeper this time.

She grunted as I told her husband what I was doing. "I'm taking your wife's arse. I'm going to anally fuck her, and fuck her senseless." His eyes opened wide, and he went to get up so he could see. "Sit the fuck down!" I told him and after a quick glance at my cock sliding into his wife's ass, he sat back down, looking chastised, like a little boy.

Harry's arse was stretching nicely, even though she was moaning with a little discomfort. "Does it hurt?" I asked her kindly. I wouldn't have stopped even if she had said yes. The only word that would have stopped me was the safe word, and it wasn't forthcoming. I rammed home the last few inches of cock, spearing her fully on to me.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her, but she didn't reply. I repeated the question, smacking her butt cheek hard as I did so.

"Yes!" she said, her hand instinctively going to the red mark on her ass. I pushed it away roughly, pushing her head down into the pillows. Her husband was gripping his knees with his hands so hard his knuckles were turning white. But no movement from him. No elephant.

"She's such a dirty anal whore," I taunted Peter, and he met my eyes with another brief moment of anger. It was replaced by arousal though, as I began to do his wife.

I told Harry to rub her cunt as I fucked her arse, and she did, her long finger-nailed hand going to her clit. Occasionally as I fucked her, her hand would move up and feel my cock going in and out of her ass, or cup my balls, but each time I pushed it back down.

"Make yourself cum now," I commanded and she began to work her clit hard. It didn't take her long before she let out a muffled scream into the pillow. She came so hard I could feel the muscles inside her convulse, almost squeezing my cock out, but I held on to her, kept myself deep inside. I was on the verge of cumming myself and I wanted to leave her with a nice anal creampie. Once she stopped trying to wriggle off me, I relaxed, and stroked my dick in and out of her hard and quickly, as I felt it build.

"I'm going to cum inside your filthy slut wife's arse now," I said to Peter. He was either itching to punch me, or get his cock out and masturbate. I could see a look of tension on his face, but couldn't decide which emotion it was showing there. Perhaps it was both.

Finally, I came. I pulled her right on to me, eliciting another muffled grunt and I let my cock explode up her. Her back had a lovely coating of sweat, a sheen of passion and I felt a droplet of sweat trickle down my forehead and off my brow, to land on her arse.

I pulled out my cock, watched a string of cum extend from the tip of it to her arse before it started to ooze out. I let Peter stand and look at the arousing sight for a moment, and then I shoved her away from me dismissively.

Picking up her clothes, I shoved them into his hand. "My money please?" I asked, and Peter gave me an envelope, still unable to take his eyes from his panting wife's freshly fucked arse and pussy. I counted the contents, and satisfied, I took her by the hand, and eased her into a sitting position.

"Please leave now," I said kindly but firmly. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"Did you?" she asked, still struggling to get her breath back.

"As much as you did?" I laughed, "I'm not sure, but yes, you made it very pleasurable. Now please, fuck off?"

They both looked at me in shock, as I opened the hotel room door. Luckily no one was passing, or they would have been treated to the sight of their lives.

I waited patiently, door still open, as Harry dressed and then they both quietly left. I noticed with a smug grin, that she was walking slightly gingerly. Peter looked angry, but he never said anything, and he still had his hard-on.

What was their problem? The bitch had it coming. And so did he.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,420 Followers