Tom, Linda, & Me Ch. 1

Story Info
Attorney shares wife with his friend.
1.6k words
4.41
50.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reg
Reg
134 Followers

Tom had been a good friend for several years. He was an attorney specializing in labor law. I was an executive with a firm that employed union labor and was responsible for labor relations. Tom and I traveled quite a bit together and had become close friends. When we were home we would often socialize with our wives. His first wife Sarah had been a real bitch. Tom is a good-looking guy, great sense of humor but she was built like a fucking truck driver with a loud, gruff mouth to match. They had been high school sweethearts, gone to college together and gotten married. They had 3 cute boys, who, thank God, took after Tom. I never had the balls to ask him why he ever married her, but he was clearly unhappy.

When we traveled we chased a lot of pussy. If we couldn’t pick it up for free, we found some hookers and paid for it. I don’t think he was getting much at home and I was just an ol’ Tom Cat! We sometimes shared a whore, but had never fucked them in the same room. One of us would fuck her and then send her to the other guy. With whores I always wore a rubber so I never had felt his goo in a well used pussy, all though their pussies were always real lubed from all the action they got.

I took another job in Chicago so I didn’t see as much of him as I did when we worked together. I still had business back in KC so when I was in town we would normally get together for dinner.

About a year after I moved, he divorced Sarah and shortly there after married Linda. I met her one night when they invited me to meet them for dinner. Linda was really something……everything that Sarah had not been. Beautiful face, great figure with generous tits and a sweet voice and disposition. I liked her immediately.

I was usually in KC once a month and having dinner out with them became a standard event. I stayed on the Plaza and was entitled to a suite at the hotel. One evening, after dinner, we started to go in the hotel lounge for a nightcap when I decided to invite them to my suite for a drink.

We each took a couple of glasses of brandy to the suite and made ourselves comfortable. Three friends, enjoying each other’s company. We were all sitting on a couch facing a sliding glass door that overlooked the city. Linda set between Tom and me. We had talked for a while about not much of anything. We were quiet a few minutes when Tom said, as he looked out the window, “Reg, Linda is the best cocksucker ever and she told me earlier this evening she would like to suck your cock.”

I really couldn’t believe my ears. Here was this beautiful woman sitting beside me along with a very good friend who had just told me that his wife wanted to suck my dick! I was stunned and thought I had taken leave of my senses.

I couldn’t talk. After what seemed like ages, Linda said softly, “What’s wrong Reg? Wouldn’t you like me to suck your cock? It is ok with Tom and I really want to!” With that she turned toward me, put her hot tongue in my ear and gently started to rub the bulge that was growing in my pants.

Tom moved to a nearby chair and simply said, “I want to watch.”

As my cock got hard and Linda’s hot tongue drilled by ear, I turned to her and kissed her deep. Her tongue was like a serpent, all around my face and mouth. My hands went automatically to her tits, which I knew were not confined in a bra. I had been watching her hard nipples poke through the material all night.

“Do you like my breasts, Reg?” she asked. “Would you like to see them?” With that she moved away and pulled her sweater up over her head. Her magnificent tits sprung free right in front of my open mouth.

“Aren’t those fantastic tits, Reg?” I heard Tom ask. “Go ahead, get a mouth full. She likes to have her nipples sucked hard. She can cum just by having her nipples sucked!”

I moaned and lower my mouth to those exquisite tits. Linda held my head as I sucked first one nipple and then the other. Her breathing became faster and suddenly she let out a groan of pleasure. Damn if she hadn’t just cum. And from only my sucking her hard nipples!

While I had been sucking, her fingers had been busy with my belt and zipper. My cock is good size and she was having trouble setting it free. While she came I reached down and maneuvered my cock out of my pants. Her hand was immediately on it, jacking it with each spasm of her orgasm.

As soon as she stopped cumming she leaned over and started to lick the precum off the end of my cock. I was mesmerized seeing this beautiful woman licking me. She looked up, smiled and while still holding my eyes captive in hers, sank her mouth to the bottom of my shaft, easily deep throating my eight inches. I suddenly remembered we were not alone. I glanced over at Tom who had slid down in his chair. His eyes were glazed with lust as he watched his wife suck me. He had slid his pants and underwear down his legs and was slowly jacking his hard cock with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. His eyes never left his wife as she took my cock deep in her throat.

Linda then stood up in front of me and slid out of her skirt and panties. Her blond bush was inches from my face and I desperately wanted to bury my face in her pussy. She knelt between my legs and slid my pants and jockey shorts down and off. With a big smile and a sly grin she bent and took my balls into her mouth while one hand stroked my rod and the other teased her pussy. A glance at Tom told me he was getting hotter. His hand was moving more rapidly on his cock and I could see the head was generously covered with his pre-cum.

After several more minutes of having Linda’s lips and tongue attend my manhood, Tom rose from his chair, slid out of the rest of his clothes and approached his kneeling wife from behind. Linda raised her ass as Tom kneeled behind her and slid his cock into her gaping cunt. Linda moaned around my cock as Tom buried himself deep in his wife’s pussy. We shortly established a rhythm. Tom would thrust deep pushing Linda forward sending my cock down her throat. Her arms were resting on my thighs as she swallowed my cock. I could see her beautiful tits swinging back and forth as Tom fucked her from behind.

During the fifteen minutes that had passed since Linda first swallowed my cock I had not seen Tom look at me. He only watched his wife sucking my hard cock. Suddenly I felt his eyes on me. His face was a picture of lust, as I am sure was mine. In a deep growl he said, “Give her a big load, Reg. She won’t be satisfied unless she can’t swallow it all and it leaks from her mouth on to her tits. Tell me when you are going to shoot and I will plant another big load in her cunt. That will trigger her and we will all cum together!”

His words and deep thrusts had an immediate effect on Linda. She started to suck me faster and harder, jacking my cock with one hand while the middle finger of her other hand was inserted up my ass fingering my gland and causing unbearable pleasure. It was too much! I bellowed “I’m cumming!” as wave after wave of my juices shot into Linda’s mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could, but there was too much and big globs of hot cum was leaking from between her hot red lips. She took my cock out of her mouth and while still jacking me she took the rest of my load on her face.

She turned so Tom could see my cum hit her cheeks. Tom went over, frantically fucking his wife’s cunt, finally holding her balls deep shooting his hot juices into her welcoming hole. Linda was only a split second behind. She gasped and then screamed, “fuck me, fuck me hard!” Although my balls were empty, I was still in the action. As she came I reached down and frantically pulled down hard on her nipples. Her head jerked around and looking me straight in the eye, she moaned, “Yessssssssss!” I had done the right thing!

Linda licked my cock clean and then turned and did the same to Tom. She was so sexy. A body that moved like a jungle cat and a hot mouth and cunt made to be fucked. Tom and I were thoroughly used. We put on a few clothes, finished our brandy and they left. We all agreed we wanted to get together again real soon. I was already figuring how I could get back to KC as quickly as possible.

I awoke about 4 AM with a very hard cock. I had no choice but to jack off while I remember every minute of a very exciting evening with two very exciting friends. As my cum shot out of my cock I started wondering if I could ever convince my wife to join us. The idea of Tom fucking her excited me. The idea of Linda going down on her was mind blowing. I knew I had some scheming to do!

Reg
Reg
134 Followers