Tomas Goes to America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was hot, but not as hot as the two young lovers. They kissed and fondled each other. Tomas stood Mary Jane up and washed her back and moved down to her ass. It was magnificent and when he was done she washed him. Then his erection fascinated her into dropping to her knees and greedily sucking it. He came in her mouth again, almost falling over from the strain, as she smiled and winked at him. It is good to be young and in love.

After the shower they went back to bed. They lay there, naked and just exploring each other. They talked and kissed and fondled. At 1 AM, after two hours of chat, Tomas put another condom on and made love to Mary Jane. He started on top, then moved to his back, with her on him. She was so beautiful, and he let her ride him for as long as he could stand. Then he said he needed her from behind and he got her on her hands and knees and entered her doggie style. Her cute ass right for him to squeeze as he pumped her for 5 minutes then 10 minutes and on and on. He was on fire and finally came in a burst of fire, her body laid out beneath him, a contented smile on her face.

"Oh god I am going to hurt tomorrow baby. We should sleep."

They slept a happy and contented sleep. When Tomas woke up, his hard cock was in Mary Janes mouth. "goo mohning" she said, with a smile, his dick still between her lips. He closed his eyes and reopened them, thinking he was dreaming, and she was still there. Naked, beautiful, laid between his legs sucking his hard cock. She slurped and licked at him, even licking his balls until after a time he came. This time, she jerked him, watching his come fly out of him, with a look of amazement on her face.

She jumped up, grabbed him a towel and said in a singing voice. "I'm going to make breakfast and then you're going to make love to me again. And again." She pranced out of the room, her naked ass bouncing happily. Tomas could not believe how fortunate he was. But he also knew, his friends were wrong. This American girl as not easy. She was no bad girl, she was sweet and perfect and made just for him. He got out of bed, and walked naked down to the kitchen.

Mary Jane was there, her hair messed up, naked and beautiful, making pancakes. "Do you like pancakes darling?"

"I don't know. But if you are making them, I am sure they are perfect."

He asked if he could make coffee, and naked, helped in the kitchen. They cooked together, holding each other close and being happy and in love. It was only Saturday morning and Tomas knew he had until Sunday evening. He started to worry that his 12 pack of condom's would not be enough. What a great thing to worry about!

They had a nice calm breakfast, Tomas enjoying the coffee and pancakes and company. He and Mary Jane took their time before heading back to bed. He was young and virile, but still needed some time to recover from the amazing number of orgasms he had been given in the last 12 hours.

They played chess, a game Tomas had learned from his grandfather and a game that Mary Jane was better at. She had played all her life, including in the school chess club. Mary Jane took pride in beating Tomas and said, if you can beat me in the next game, you can do whatever you want to me. But if I win, I get to do whatever I want to you." Tomas agreed, and the next game went very hot and heavy.

Mary Jane won again. "So I guess you are my slave!" She said teasingly, as she led him up to the bedroom. "You have to do what I say now." She was enjoying this very much now. "You must come and clean me in the shower."

The shower was long and hot. Tomas cleaned her and then made her dirty again, by licking and sucking her pussy until she convulsed with orgasm. He starter with her facing him and then turned her around and ate her from behind. Mary Jane felt self conscious as her butt was sticking out an Tomas was eating her pussy but she got over it when the orgasm came. She was losing her inhibitions and relaxing with Tomas, like she didn't think she ever would.

"That was really good, and bad. You swear you don't have more experience?" Mary Jane laid naked with her head in his lap. "You are really good."

"I just do what I feel." He was not lying or being modest. He just did what came to him and made him feel good.

"So if you had won the chess game, what would you have made me do?" Mary Jane asked, kissing his stomach, feeling his cock growing again. "Do you have any naughty fantasies for me?"

"You are my fantasy, no more no less. Someday I would like your butt, if you would allow me. But now I just want you to suck me. I need you again." Tomas was rock hard, and Mary Jane started to suck him while wiggling her butt around.

"So you like my little butt, do you? You can have my butt, if you are a VERY good boy." She was learning how to handle Tomas body more. How to touch and to lick and to suck. Tomas became very turned on and after a few minutes he pulled his cock from her mouth and got a condom.

"Get on your hands and knees please. I need to make love to you again." He put on the condom and entered her, thrusting as deep as he could and hard. He grabbed and spanked at her perfect butt as he entered, in and out. He sucked his index finger and probed Mary Jane's butthole just a little, testing the waters. It was new sensation for both of them, another realm of pleasure they would enjoy with each other. She was so responsive and so into Tomas and he was so aroused and into her. They melded into each other, in a sweet young lust until Tomas came again, deep inside Mary Jane.

It was now the afternoon on Saturday and Mary Jane needed a nap, to recover. Tomas did some of his homework, constantly finding his mind wandering to Mary Jane. Her bright green eyes, her red hair, the way she smelled, the curve of her hips, the roundness of her breasts the firm backside and tight inviting pussy. Mary Jane had been in there about an hour, and Tomas went to check on her. They had not made love for about 3 hours and he was feeling ready again.

"My sweet," he whispered in her ear as she slept. "May I join you?" He asked, lifting the covers and crawling into bed.

"Hmmm," she said, looking contented, "yes you can join me my love." They kissed and held each other. After what seemed like hours to Tomas, hours of bliss, he ducked under the covers and went for her. He could not get enough of licking and sucking her. She energized him, with every lick, every taste bringing him more alive. He hoped he was good at this, and thought that Mary Jane's reactions were confirmation enough. After her moans subsided, he moved back up.

His cock was hard and he waited, hoping to again have her mouth on him. She did not let him down, and she took him in her mouth sucking greedily. Tomas pulled at her and got her into a 69. She almost passed out sucking Tomas as he sucked and tongued her. His fingers nimbly probed her pussy and caressed her ass. "You can touch my ass too if you want. I like it." Tomas said feeling her hands on his balls and caressing him.

Mary Jane obliged tenderly touching his ass while she sucked him. She had to move up and get her pussy off Tomas face, because it was way too intense. She needed to concentrate on him. She could feel his ass and balls constricting as his orgasm arrived and he came once again in her mouth. She crawled down off him and laid beside him. "I feel so free with you Tomas. Relaxed and comfortable. I never would have thought that losing my virginity would be like this." They talked about school a little and Tomas told her about his friends. Mary Jane asked about what they would do when he went home, and they felt sad for the first time with each other. This, no matter how perfect, would come to an end most likely.

That evening they made dinner with each other, Tomas proving he was quite a cook. They opened a bottle of Mary Jane's mothers wine and enjoyed it. Tomas had drank wine many times before, but Mary Jane was pretty new at it. They watched a comedy movie together snuggled up on the couch and at about 10 PM went up to the bedroom.

They showered together first and went into bed. The wine gave Mary Jane even more relaxation and confidence. She suddenly decided to let Tomas make love to her ass. "You can have my butt, Tomas. But please be gentle and go slow. I have never done anything like this." She knew girls and guys do it all the time, and at this point wanted the weekend to be everything it could be for both of them.

Tomas lubed up her ass first. He licked it and Mary Jane thought she would jump out of her skin. It was very good and very naughty. He massaged her and started with a finger around and then in her virgin bottom. When she was relaxed and ready Tomas put on his condom, and lubed himself up. He entered her very slowly and could barely move it was so tight and sweet. He managed a few minutes of slow strokes until he came. It was too much for his senses to hold off for any longer.

Mary Jane could see why people enjoyed it, and would do it with Tomas again she thought. She imagined the look on her girlfriends faces if they ever found out she let this exchange student lick her, suck her, come in her mouth and make love to her pussy and even lick and enter her butt. They would never believe it and say she was lying. Their sexual games comprised of fumbling around the back seat with football players who had no gentleness and no class. She on the other hand, had a lovely European man that made her feel like a woman.

They slept the sleep of the exhausted and slightly tipsy that night. Sunday morning they spent in bed, tickling each other and giggling about each other. They took a morning shower and made breakfast. Mary Jane was now a bit sore after two days of lovemaking, when she was not used to it. Tomas seemed to understand, and the two of them were more reserved. They kissed a lot and talked about Mary Jane visiting him in Spain. "You must come in the summer time. It is so beautiful, like you. Fresh and alive." Mary Jane decided right then and there that she would see him this summer. No matter what.

They made love for the last time of this weekend of wonder. Took Mary Jane in his arms and laid her on her back. He entered her and made love as slowly and gently as he could. He whispered to her in Spanish and English, about how beautiful she was to him. He wanted to savor this, since he knew it might be a while before he was with her again. Finding a place and time, would not be easy. So they made love, young and in love, soft and tender the way it should be. Mutual respect and understanding of the other and their needs. Like in the movies, instead of the usual high school romance of animal grunting and girls leaving unsatisfied. This was more than that, and was what both of them always wanted.

Tomas was taken home by Mary Jane, in the early evening and he had dinner with the Paulson's. All he could think of was Mary Jane, every thing about her was perfect and she had given her heart, body and soul to him. The pot roast was ok, a little over cooked he thought, but not bad. All in all it was a pleasant dinner, as he lied a blue streak about what he did with his friend in Portland. He didn't feel bad lying to them. They would not understand. He did it for love.

A few weeks later Tomas was invited to dinner at Mary Janes with her mom. He brought flowers, for mom and for her, and was a huge hit. The school buzzed about them dating. Tomas was popular with the students and teachers and of course Mary Jane was a cheerleader. Once they were openly an item, they were really happy.

Mary Jane came to study with Tomas at the Paulson's and he at her house. They found time to make love and give each other pleasure as frequently as they expected. Mary Jane's mom was gone quite a lot, so they used her bed as their hallowed space. The year flew by, classes were good and soon it was time form the senior Prom. Tomas and Mary Jane were the best looking couple there, according to Mary Jane's mom and the Paulson's. The prom was a new experience for Tomas, and he had a really nice time.

And before he knew it, graduation was right around the corner. He had enough credits after the first semester, but had stayed in all the classes anyway for the second semester. He knew that he would graduate and then be flying home. Mary Jane had cried more than once as the weeks passed by, and so did he. But Mary Jane knew something he didn't know, until the senior party the Friday before graduation.

"I have a big surprise for you." They were sitting, her in his lap at a table with a bunch of the gang. She took out a small brochure from her purse. It said, Catalonia in the Summertime.

"What is this?" Tomas looked, his mind not quite catching up with him.

"It is a brochure for where I am going this summer." She smiled as big as a kid with a huge ice cream cone.

"Are you kidding me?!? He yelled, "That is great!" He kissed her. When do you come? I need to tell my friends and family. You can stay at our house. This will be amazing." He got up. "Let's dance." He led her to the dance floor, kissing her the whole way. They finished out the senior party, dancing and laughing until dawn. Tomas soaked in all the elements of American culture, since he would be going home in 2 days.

He and Mary Jane found as much time together as they could before she went with him and the Paulson's to the airport. She had talked to her mom, and told her she would stay with you and your family. Mom said she should get a hotel, but Mary Jane said it would be a huge waste of money. She would be with you 24 hours a day anyway. Mary Jane told her mom, that she was in love and mom knew that they had been intimate. But mom didn't care. They were both adults and young love is wonderful, even when it is your only child.

Tomas boarded his flight and left America. He would have to wait 29 days before he saw Mary Jane again, but he was not sad. He had just been through the best 9 months of his life, become a man and a lover and a world traveler all at the same time. He slept soundly as he went home, dreaming of the weekend he and Mary Jane shared, anticipating being in her arms and body again.

12