Tomboy Femdom is Here to Stay

Story Info
Tomboy dominatrix strap-ons bisexual Jamaican guy.
1.2k words
2.92
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Bianca, I don't get down like that," says my boyfriend of two years and fellow University of Toronto student Reginald "Reggie" Lawson. The six-foot-one, burly young Jamaican stud fixed his brown eyes on me, a pleading expression on that handsome mug of his. Seriously, those doe-like eyes would have moved anyone but me. I'm kind of a sadist, you see.

Oh yeah, things are definitely heating up in our bedroom tonight. Reggie and I share an apartment in the City of Mississauga, Ontario, within walking distance of the University of Toronto campus. I looked at Reggie as if I were actually giving some thought to what he was saying, then I smirked at him, grinning wickedly like the Devil himself. Dude doesn't know what he's in for...

"Whatever, dude, suck my strap-on because it's going up your ass next," I said gleefully, and Reggie sighed deeply, then put his sweet-looking lips to good use. The brother began sucking on my strap-on dildo slowly, then with more gusto. Just like I knew he would. Dominance and submission, everyone falls somewhere between these two. Me? I'm a dominant. Everyone else is my bitch.

In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Bianca Westwood. I was born and raised in the City of Kingston, Ontario. My father Bernard Westwood is Jamaican, and my mother Nina Tremblay is white, originally from Sherbrook, Quebec. Five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with short black hair, and a killer booty. That's me. All this and I'm pretty brainy and, ahem, a bit twisted. Yeah, I'm a freak who looks like a slightly tomboyish brown-hued angel. You've been warned.

Recently, my boyfriend Reggie revealed to me that he's bisexual. Most girls would have panicked over this. Not me. For me, I saw this revelation as an opportunity. I'm fairly adventurous and unusual in and out of the bedroom, and most guys can't handle this about me. I'm too edgy for them. The fact that Reggie swings both ways opens up a whole bunch of activities to me...and him too, of course.

Let's see, I've already done all kinds of things to Reggie, but like most black men, he firmly told me that his ass was off-limits. I've sat on his face, squashed him underneath my big brown booty and even made him eat my ass. I've tied him up and rubbed my pussy against his dick, making him beg to be allowed inside of me. I do love to hear him beg.

"Good, now that you've polished my dildo, show me that ass, big man," I said to Reggie, who managed to look stunned with my dildo crammed down his throat. I smiled wickedly as I patronizingly rubbed Reggie's head. Alright, so I'm taking this whole dominatrix thing a bit too far but trust me, Reggie likes it.

"You ain't got to say it like that," Reggie said, and there was a hurt look on his face. Softening my features, I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. I gently stroked his bearded chin, and looked into his eyes. I know my man and his moods, and how to use them to get what I want. All part of the game for yours truly, you see.

"Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, babe, I saw those videos on your laptop and thought this bossy femme stuff is what you wanted," I said coyly, and Reggie smiled and nodded. Last night, we watched some videos together on his laptop. There's a website called Divine Bitches that Reggie has secretly been visiting for years and years. The chicks on that site are something else, man. Tying up guys and spanking them and fucking them up the ass with sex toys. Hot damn. I loved it!

"So, are you a top or a bottom with guys?" I asked Reggie last night, after fucking the hell out of him of course. I really laid a whammy on Reggie. I made him get on his knees and eat my pussy, and then I straddled him and impaled myself on his long, thick Jamaican dick. I rode Reggie real hard, and he pounded his dick into me, licking my tits as he fucked me. After two hours of this, we took a much needed break.

"I usually top, although, to be honest, I did try bottoming once with my last boyfriend Diego," Reggie replied at last, and I nodded. I thought of the dark-haired, swarthy Mexican dude Reggie used to hang out with when I met him. Never thought they were involved, though I did think they were unusually close, for a pair of dudes.

I automatically envisioned Reggie letting Diego fuck him, and the thought made me seethe. Reggie belongs to me! No, I am not the jealous type. I want Reggie, and I yearn to possess him, mind, body and soul. No limits. I want to own him. So, Reggie doesn't like to give up the booty for the fellas, eh? Well, he's going to bottom for this bossy tomboy!

"I know, I know, just go easy on me," Reggie said, and I hastily promised to do just that, then made him assume the position. Reggie got on all fours, and I got a good look at that scrumptious ass of his. I'm a butt woman, folks. I love the male posterior. My favorites belong to Hollywood actor Will Smith, Olympic athlete Usain Bolt, and my man Reggie Lawson, of course.

"No worries," I replied, and I applied some cream on the strap-on dildo, then pressed it against Reggie's ass. Slowly, gently, I pushed the dildo into Reggie's bum. I can't tell you how excited I was. I'm finally fucking my man. Really fucking him, if you catch my drift. My nipples were hard, and I swear my pussy twitched. I was wet as a puddle down below, seriously. I put my hands on Reggie's hips and began fucking him real good.

"Oh fuck, too deep," Reggie said, and I paused to ask him if he's okay, then resumed fucking him. Bucking my hips slightly, I sank the dildo deeper into Reggie's ass. I read somewhere that the male G-spot is located inside a man's, well, ass. You had better believe I aimed to tickle Reggie's prostate with my strap-on dildo. Slowly, I burrowed deeper inside of him with my toy.

"Just like that," I whispered into Reggie's hear, and he gasped then moaned. Hmm, that deep moan as I dug the dildo into Reggie's ass, and the way his body seemed to tense, and then profoundly relax. I've totally got my man right where I wanted him, and we both know it. I lick Reggie's ear, and he looks at me, to see victory in my eyes.

"You belong to me," I said, and Reggie moaned deeply as I sank the remainder of the dildo into his ass. A sharp cry escaped his lips, and I giggled happily. Nice to know that I got to him. I pulled the dildo out of Reggie's ass, and he lay on our bed, breathing deeply. Wow, I guess I got to him more than I realized. This requires careful handling.

"And you, my dearest Bianca, belong to me, as well," Reggie said, and I nodded, then tossed aside the strap-on dildo. I lay on top of my him, and he wrapped his big, strong arms around me. I kissed Reggie on the lips and rested my head against his hairy chest, the dutiful girlfriend once again. Anyone looking at us would see a young couple entwined in love. I do love Reggie, as much as a thrill-seeking and happy-go-lucky sadist like me can love anyone anyways. Hey, at least I'm honest! Wish us luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers