Tommy Awakens Ch. 12-15

Story Info
Sarah, Tommy and Stephanie get hotter.
13.6k words
3.6
13.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve -- Ralph and Friends

Sarah hung up the phone after talking to the manager at Taco Bell. "Steph works today from 3 to 11," she said.

"Well, let's go over there about 6 and surprise her," I responded. We had already discussed bringing Steph keys to the house and the Mustang if she really showed up to work for a week.

A few hours later we drove two cars, mine and the Mustang to Taco Bell. We asked the manager to let us speak with Stephanie for just a few seconds. She stuck her head out from the kitchen, clearly surprised to see us. Sarah handed her a key chain as I pointed to the Mustang clearly visible in the parking lot. "Her you go sweetie, we'll see you when you get home later tonight," said Sarah.

I think I saw tears in Stephanie's eyes as we turned to walk out the door.

For the first time in weeks, Sarah was joking and giggling when she got in my car. She made a grab for my crotch. "Not while I am driving," I said smiling.

"Hey, let's stop at Clancy's -- maybe we can dance for awhile," suggested Sarah.

The relief Sarah felt over Stephanie's situation was obvious. I wanted to get home and get naked, but instantly decided to put that off for a couple of hours.

"I wonder if Ralph will be there?" I asked.

"Don't get your hopes up, even if he is. I just want to celebrate with dancing and a few beers," responded Sarah.

As we walked into the outdoor bar area, there was Ralph looking at us and smiling from a large table with four other guys. Ralph turned to his buddies, said a few words as he was rising from the table. Moments later he was standing with us just inside the busy bar area. At first it was hard to hear him over the band. Sarah was nearly dancing with us until the song ended a few moments later.

"I'm here with my golf buddies," said Ralph. "I lost almost every hole and still owe them at least a few more beers. We've got extra chairs, would you like to join us?"

There really was no place else to sit, so it was easy for me to say, "Sure Ralph, it's nice to see you!"

"We are here to celebrate. I'm going to dance all evening long!" said Sarah as we worked our way through the busy bar to Ralph and his friends.

"You sure look great. You've got the best smile," Ralph said to Sarah as he escorted us to his table with his hand on the small of Sarah's back. As we arrived at his table, the guys got up and moved around such that Sarah would sit between Ralph and a young blond fellow and I would sit across the table from Sarah.

"These are my friends, Tommy and Sarah," said Ralph. There seemed to be a knowing look between the two guys at the end of the table. I wonder what Ralph talked about during his golf game. Ralph started to introduce us as Sarah interrupted.

"Yes, yes, yes. I want to meet all of your friends, but right now the band is playing one of my favorites. Who is going to dance with me? Tommy?"

I looked at Ralph, he glanced at the long haired bond fellow, about 30, six foot tall, no more than a hundred and eighty pounds and a moment later he was up.

"And what is your name?" said Sarah as she guided him to the dance floor. She was signaling Ralph and me to order a beer at the same time. I think I heard him say his name was Steve.

After about three songs, Sarah and Steve returned to the table. His hand was also escorting her in the small of her back. Sarah was laughing and smiling ear to ear. "Where's that beer?" she asked. Ralph stood up and started to introduce his friends again. "Hold on a second Ralph, I need to finish this beer before it gets any warmer," said Sarah as she downed the beer.

Just then, "Mustang Sally" started. As she rose from her chair, Sarah looked around the table desperately for a dance partner. I picked up my beer and glanced down the table, immediately Shawn got up and worked his way around the table to Sarah. Shawn was in his forties and a bit chubby with a handsome face and glowing smile.

Shawn was a great dancer, better than Sarah or me. He really encouraged Sarah to let loose on the dance floor and she came so alive that others began to stop dancing and watch them just let loose. Before the dance ended, Ralph had ordered another round for the table. But Shawn and Sarah danced two more numbers, both more modern hip hop and salsa music.

When they returned to the table, Sarah literally dropped into her chair, grabbed her beer downed it and began to talk, once again interrupting Ralph who was trying to introduce the rest of his friends. "Did you see that fat couple out there? They were trying to fuck on the dance floor but were so bad at it. Incredible."

We'd all been watching. Those two dancers wanted to do a sexy salsa grind but just looked like two cows fumbling on the dance floor. They had the energy, the desire, but no ability, little sense of rhythm and were clearly out of shape. But Sarah didn't mention that she had been grinding back on Shawn in a very sexy manner while they were dancing. Indeed, we all could see his hard on as he returned to his seat.

Sarah turned to me as the small band began a slow song, reached her hand over the table to signal that it was my turn to dance with her. I could tell she was turned on as we melted into each others' arms on the dance floor. She widened her stance just a bit so that her crotch could grind into mine. My left arm slide up to her right shoulder and as I brought it down, I grabbed the zipper in the middle of her jacket and pulled in down below her boobies by about an inch. Sarah knew what I was doing. "I'm so happy, and TURNED ON," she giggled as the song ended.

"Do you want to go home now? The band will probably play for another thirty minutes," I asked.

"Oh, dancing has been so much fun. I haven't felt this alive since I was in high school. Let me finish out this set." Sarah said.

"I'm going to invite the guys over for a few hours..."

"Oh, Tommy, I can't handle three men much less five or six."

"Why not try? I think you're hot enough for all of us. Ok, let's make this up to you. It will only happen if you invite them over. We will all know it's off at any point if you pull up your zipper," I said. The lovely insides of her breasts, right up to the edge of her nipples were clearly visible to everyone in the bar.

Everyone was staring at Sarah's boobies when we got back to the table. She grabbed her beer and moved down the table. "Hey Ralph, I need another beer. Move over, I haven't met these two friends of Ralph." She still wouldn't let Ralph introduce any of the guys. Three of us changed chairs so that Sarah could sit between Tony and Adam. She quickly introduced herself and was toasting them both, showing each a nipple as she did.

When a salsa began, she finished her beer and grabbed both Tony and Adam and they all headed up to the dance floor. The first dance was sort of a triangle with Tony and Adam just fair dancers. But the second salsa was hot. Sarah was in the middle with Tony grinding her from behind as she ground into Adam's tight butt. It looked to me as if Tony's hands might be on her tits as Sarah's hands were on Adam's hips pulling her body up to him tightly.

When they came back, Sarah's zipper was down another inch. "Hey, Ralph, you owe me a dance." Sarah said. "But I gotta go pee now, you can make it up later, in some way I am sure!" She said with a gleam in her eyes as she turned and headed for bathroom.

"What does that mean?" Ralph asked looking at me.

"I can only guess, but check out her zipper when she returns. If it is still down, it means we are all going to have a good time, I think."

When Sarah returned, her zipper was down even further, almost showing her belly button. She walked up to Ralph, leaned over and whispered in his ear for a few seconds. He nodded his head and Sarah turned to me. "Time to go Tommy," she said.

As I got up, Ralph was talking quietly with his golf buddies. Before we got out the door, they had paid the check and were leaving in a group.

Sarah took her time getting into my car and when she saw Ralph and his buddies getting in a huge Lincoln SUV she turned to me and said, "The guys are coming over for a few hours. I'm going to ride with them. We need to stop for beer and some stuff."

"What stuff?" I asked.

"Rubbers," Sarah said with a smile as she turned to walk over to Ralph's huge car. "Oh, please let Ralph park his car in the garage ... leave the doors unlocked."

I got home in a few minutes and parked in the driveway. I used my remote to open the garage door and walked into the kitchen. It took a few minutes to clean up the few items in the sink and pick up around the house. Then I turned on some music and sat down in the easy chair that had a clear view of the kitchen. Anticipating a hot time, I began to stroke my cock through my pants.

After about 10 minutes, I heard Ralph's car enter the garage and some laughter. Ralph opened the door carrying a large bag and in they all poured. Sarah was naked from the waist up, and clearly her pants were in disarray. The fun had already begun.

There was general commotion as beer was passed around, bathrooms were identified; the TV turned on to show basketball. After a few moments, I was sitting with Shawn, Tony, Adam and Steve watching the Bulls lose to the Celtics. Where were Ralph and Sarah?

I heard some sounds from the living room and walked in. There was Sarah, naked, her hands on the coffee table as she leaned over with her legs spread apart. Ralph was behind her also naked, his hands on Sarah's hips as he was fucking her strenuously. Sarah turned her head and said, "Hi honey! Ralph and I never danced, so I thought we would fuck first. Well, almost first. Adam fucked me in the car for a few minutes."

There was a large, unopened pack of rubbers next to her head on the coffee table. Trying to be thoughtful, I headed for the bedroom to get the lubricant. Once there, I ripped off my clothes put on a robe, poured some lube in my hand and grabbed my solid dick for a few hard strokes. I returned to the living room where Ralph was more gently fucking a gasping Sarah with his long arms around her waist, playing with her pussy. Her head was moving from side to side as she groaned loudly while spikes of pleasure ripped through her body.

"That's damn good," said Ralph as he varied the speed and depth of his strokes. Sarah was pushing back, matching Ralph stroke for stroke. She could sense his changes in rhythm.

"Faster, harder. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum again!!" urged Sarah.

I placed the lube bottle on the table next to Sarah as I watched the hot fuck in front of me. Ralph pulled his arms back to Sarah's hips, leaned back and began to thrust his cock deep into Sarah's pussy, grunting each time his hips hit her butt. His butt muscles visibly flexed as he yelped; slammed and spurt his cum deep into Sarah's womb.

As Ralph pulled out, Sarah rolled over on the coffee table so that her head, shoulders, back and hips were on the table. Her pussy was at the edge showing its neatly clipped, reddish blond hair matted with Ralph's copious cum. Her legs were spread and her feet were on the floor.

"Thanks Ralph, you're always great; just sit somewhere and watch. Tommy, find out who wants to lick Ralph's cum out of my pussy. I'm ready for some tongue."

I stopped stroking my dick, got up, closed my robe and headed to the family room. The Bulls had tied up the Celtics. "Hey, Sarah is looking for a pussy lick, probably followed by a fuck. Any takers?"

Adam was already standing, his bulge evident. He quickly headed past me into the living room.

"Hey, Adam, get those clothes off," Sarah yelled. More quietly, she continued, "I was hoping you would be next. Your dick is just the right size for me, but first I want you to lick my clit and get me off."

"I've never licked a cunt full of cum," whispered Adam to himself as he pulled down his shorts, showing a large erection.

"Well, then why don't you add some more of yours and then lick me off?" Sarah said as Adam approached. Adam leaned over, put his hand behind Sarah's head and pulled it up gently, pushing his tongue into her mouth. His other hand moved down to her right nipple pulling on it. In all of our sex with other men, I'd never seen Sarah get so excited by kissing. I could see her juices flow from her pussy and onto the coffee table top.

"Let's continue like we fucked in the car." It was almost as if they both said it at the same time. Adam pulled up Sarah and they moved over to the oversized sofa right next to me. Adam sat down with his legs spread, Sarah backed up to him, grabbed his dick and then turned to me.

"Put some lube on it honey," she said.

I quickly grabbed the lube and sprayed some on Adam's dick. Sarah rubbed his dick up and down her slit and plopped down sinking his prick deep into her totally soaked pussy. I poured a bit more on my hand and sat next to them watching their active fucking. Sarah pushing down as Adam pushed up then reversing, almost pulling Adam's dick all the way out before driving back down. Adam's hands were on her hips helping Sarah fuck harder.

"Suck me Tommy," Sarah gurgled as she kept slamming back down.

I got on my knees and heard, "No, my nipples. I'm saving my pussy for Adam." It was a bit tricky, but I stood up, spread my legs and leaned over to suck her right nipple while playing with her left in my hand. Sarah's motions would pull her erect nipple out of my mouth. It reminded me of my childhood bobbling for apples floating in a bucket. I could smell the sex rising from Sarah's pussy. Quickly it became obvious that they were both cuming. Sarah pulled my head to her chest and held me hard as her pulsating convulsions overtook her.

"Oh, fuck," yelled Adam as he pushed his throbbing dick deep into Sarah shooting his sperm into her pussy.

Not losing any control, Sarah pulled off Adam, turned and kissed him gently. "We only have another hour, would you be willing to eat my pussy as Shawn fucks me?"

It took me a second to realize that we needed to finish before Stephanie got home from work. This would be her first night home in over a month.

Sarah guided Adam over to the long, low coffee table and had him lay down on it on his back. She moved to the other end and knelt with his head between her knees. She leaned forward and began gently licking his still quivering dick. It was a 69 with Sarah on top!

I walked into the family room saying, "Shawn, are you ready?" He was taking his clothes off as he stood up and was naked before he got into the living room. He was taken aback when he saw Sarah on top of Adam in a 69 position. We could see motion underneath as Adam was slurping up and down Sarah's cum filled pussy.

"Ralph, get Shawn ready for fucking my ass," Said Sarah.

Ralph knew exactly what Sarah wanted. He grabbed the lube, guided Shawn to her beautiful heart shaped butt sticking anxiously wiggling back and forth. He poured a bit on her puckered hole, put quite a bit on his hand, and before Shawn knew what was happening, rubbed it on his dick. Shawn immediately spewed stream after stream of his cum all over Sarah's back teetering as his orgasm rippled through his body.

"Oh, shit," said Shawn.

"Don't worry honey, just take a break and we'll have another chance. You needed to get off, that's all," said Sarah returning to her licking of Adam's hardening cock.

Ralph, not one to lose an opportunity to fuck Sarah's hot ass, greased up his pole as Shawn moved away. At the same moment, Adam's tongue finally brought Sarah to orgasm, her head flying back with a yelp and her entire torso shivering. As her orgasm subsided, she said, "Don't stop, that was great."

Just then the head of Ralph's cock slipped through her ass ring. "Oh yea, push it in Ralph," said Sara thrusting herself back against him and dragging her pussy over Adam's outreaching tongue.

I grabbed my dick and began to stroke softly and, as I headed back to the sofa, I noticed an audience in the doorway to the family room. It was just outlines and I assumed that Steve and Tony were just waiting their turn. Just as quickly, the outlines receded and I returned to watching the hot action before me.

By this point, Adam's cock was fully hard and Sarah was sucking it deeper in her mouth and throat than she had ever sucked mine. Ralph's hands were firmly holding Sarah's hips as he firmly stroked in and out of Sarah's clutching ass. After a minute or so, Sarah lifted her head and began to scream, "Oh fuck; oh fuck it's so good. Keep licking me just like that."

"Your ass is amazing. I love the way you push back on me," said Ralph followed a few moments later by an "Oh damn that's hot!" I looked more carefully and one of Adam's arms had slid up between Ralph's legs and his hand was squeezing Ralph's testicles.

It was clear that Ralph was about to cum, and, since we were running out of time before Stephanie's grand return, I headed out to get Tony and Steve. As I got to the family room, I could see THREE stacks of clothes on the floor. What the fuck?

As I turned the corner, Tony looked at me and said, "The Bulls won so we decided to fuck Stephanie." I was in shock. Stephanie was naked, on her knees, sucking Tony's dick as Steve plowed her from behind.

After taking it in for a second, for the first time ever, I thought, "Like mother, like daughter." They didn't slow a beat as I thought about what to do next. Stephanie had reached the age of majority, so it was her right to do what she wished, but I knew Sarah would go ape shit.

Steph pulled her mouth off Tony's dick and turned to me, "You're next Tommy," she said quietly. She quickly returned to her task, sticking out her tongue and dragging it along the bottom of Tony's large prick twirling it around the head and opening her mouth to swallow it again. His hands moved to the side of her head as he pushed his dick in and began to fuck her face. Was this really a new, highly sexual Stephanie; was she trying to seduce me or just trying to piss off her mother?

"No way, honey. You just have your fun and then get dressed before Sarah comes in. I'll keep her busy for at least 20 minutes," I responded as I cinched my robe, turned and re-entered the living room. I couldn't get the sight of Stephanie out of my head. She looked so hot, her tits swinging perfectly, her stomach now flat, her hips forming a perfect heart. She was pushing back on Steve matching each of Tony's forward strokes. His hands were clutching her hips and he was staring down at Steph's body, lost in his lust.

If things had been different, I would have really enjoyed taking up her offer; however, the memory of what I had just seen reinforced the hardness of my dick.

I dropped my robe on the floor as I entered the living room, watching Ralph's butt flex as he slammed one last time into Sarah's bottom. Sarah gave a huge suck on Adam's cock and he exploded into her mouth. You could see her cheeks move as she swallowed his cum. I knew it was the hottest sex scene of my life, but I couldn't get my mind off Stephanie's fucking and sucking in the family room.

Just after Ralph pulled out and headed for the bathroom, Sarah got off the coffee table like she was headed to the family room.

"Hey babe, I think Shawn is ready again. Would you give him a go at fucking your fine ass?" I said. She looked at him and got down on the floor on her knees and smiled at Shawn. Adam looked relieved and jumped off the table; he moved over to an easy chair and sat down with a shriveled but well satisfied dick.

Shawn grabbed the lubricant and applied some liberally to his dick. He knocked the unopened box of rubbers on the floor as he sat it back down on the coffee table. "I'd just as soon fuck your pussy Sarah, if that's all right with you," said Shawn.

"Ok," whispered Sarah as Shawn slipped his dick into her pussy and grabbed her hips. Shawn was a young fellow, without a lot of style, but plenty of motion, energy and excitement.