Tommy is Grown Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy gets indoctrinated into the group.
3.2k words
4.57
43.2k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, dad and Tommy made their way from the sandy beach, where their boat was tied, through dense tropical flora. They stayed on a narrow path and Tommy's stomach began to get butterflies. He wasn't anxious about meeting the adults that were waiting for them at camp. Tommy was anxious about meeting their children. All of them were about Tommy's age, or a year or two older. Mom turned around and immediately recognized that look on Tommy's face. Mom stopped and Tommy almost ran into her.

"You look really nervous, honey," Mom said. "Are you OK?"

"Well, mom," Tommy said thoughtfully. "Dad said that you adults planned this weekend for ALL the kids. So I was thinking, have all the kids been through an initiation like what you and I did on the beach?"

"Yes, sir," Mom said cheerfully. Tommy thought more and mom continued in a serious, yet consoling tone, "Baby, just relax. You know all the adults because they've been to the house...numerous times. Their kids are in the same boat you're in, no pun intended," Mom said with a chuckle.

Tommy was able to break a smile. Just then he heard the sound of distant laughter.

"There, at the next clearing," Dad called back to Mom and Tommy. Mom again reassured Tommy that he would have a good time and they continued to the clearing ahead.

Tommy exited the brush and stepped into the clearing. He looked upon a small sandy beach with thick foliage encircling about eighty percent of the clearing while the remaining twenty percent allowed access to a beautifully clear blue water lagoon. There were two nude couples playing volleyball while another couple was standing next to a smoking Bar-B-Que. The male was wearing nothing more than an apron as he held a spatula in his hand. The female wore a floppy straw hat as she sat on the end of one of two picnic tables talking to the man in the apron. Tommy recognized all three of the couples as having been to the house for mom and dad's pool parties. He continued to scan the scene and saw three erected tents. Looking over the water, he saw two boats anchored in the lagoon, wading distance from the shore. He also spotted five figures splashing in the lagoon

"Put the cooler down over here," Dad called out to Tommy, pointing to the area next to the Bar-B-Que. Tommy was sweating as the soda cans and food in the cooler began to get heavier with each step. His steps became quicker with the anticipation of setting the cooler down. Tommy put the cooler down with a thud under a canopy next to several other coolers and an array of camping gear and lawn chairs. When he stood up, he remembered he was nude and the cooler no longer covered his penis.

"Hi Tommy," The woman in the straw hat cheerfully said. "It's wonderful to see you here. Welcome!" She stood and gave Tommy a firm hug. Her bare breasts pressed against his chest. She was holding Tommy so tightly, his penis was pressing against her lower abdomen. She had applied so much suntan lotion to her body that Tommy's penis slid from side to side a few times. It began to become erect as the woman simultaneously released her grip.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this weekend, Tommy," the woman excitedly said. "I'm thrilled that all the kids are here. It's going to be a fun time for everyone. They're all in the water. Come on, I'll introduce you!"

The woman grabbed Tommy's hand and they walked to the water's edge. Tommy saw five kids all about his age. They were having chicken fights. Two boys each had a girl on their shoulders while another girl stood to the side and was feverishly splashing water into the boys' faces. Each girl had a grip on the other's forearms and they were tying to pull each other into the water. They giggled and screamed with excitement and within a few seconds one of the girls slid off of her guys' shoulders and fell into the water. The other pair shouted and threw their arms up in victory!

"Hey guys!" the woman in the straw hat shouted, gaining the attention of the playful five-some. "This is Tommy. He just got here. I'll let you all introduce yourselves." At that the woman smiled at Tommy, kissed him on the cheek, and turned to rejoin the Bar-B-Que.

"Hey Tommy, come on in!" one of the guys said. Tommy began to wade into the water and all five pairs of eyes were glued to him; sizing him up, wondering if he'll fit into the group that seems to have successfully bonded with each other. Tommy was also sizing them up. They look just like me, he thought.

"I'm Nicholas," said the boy who beckoned Tommy into the water. Nicholas looked to be about 20, the eldest of the group. He was just over six feet tall with neck length black hair. He had a very athletic body. Tommy was a little bit jealous of Nicholas' firm pectoral muscles and six-pack abs. It wasn't enough that Nicholas had, in Tommy's opinion, a perfect guy body, but Tommy glanced through the clear water and saw that Nicholas was very well endowed. Tommy's ego shrunk just a bit, but he didn't let on. They shook hands and the rest of the group then introduced themselves.

Robbie was a thin young man Tommy's age with curly auburn hair. Robbie was about Tommy's height and had a deep, all over tan.

Victoria, who preferred to be called Tori, was eighteen and the shortest of the group, standing just over five feet tall. Her wet, straight blonde hair fell between her shoulder blades and was slicked back accentuating her high cheek bones. When they shook hands, Tori's glistening blue eyes were only out-sparkled by her genuine smile.

Beth, short for Elizabeth, had long reddish/brown hair. Her green eyes seemed to accentuate the barely visible freckles on her nose. Beth was full figured and very outgoing. She seemed to be the social butterfly of the group.

Finally, Tommy met Megan. Megan was a thin girl that stood about five feet seven inches tall. Her frosted blonde hair was cut just below her ears and gave her a carefree look.

"So," Beth began, "it seems like our parents had this little weekend planned for some time. I'm glad they did it. I've known for a while they liked to party. I've watched from my room when they thought I was asleep."

"Me too," Nicholas interjected. "I mean, for real, how long did they think they could keep it from us!"

"For sure!" Tori interjected. "I mean, it's almost insulting the way they carried on and didn't think we knew."

Tommy put his hand up saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! I must be living in the dark. I knew my parents liked to be naked with their friends...uh, your guys' parents. But what's the big deal about that? Nudity is cool."

Robbie chimed in with his surfer speak, "Dude! Don't you get it? I mean, our parents have been having sex with each other for a long time. Cha, I mean totally, dude!"

"So what's in store for us this weekend?" Tommy asked. "My dad said it was a weekend to be free. Clothing optional! But I can see that the only option so far is nudity!" They all laughed at Tommy's joke and Tommy was glad. He knew he'd fit in without much problem.

"Well, if its business as usual for the parental units, they're gonna be hookin' up fer sure." Robbie said with a knowing grin.

Megan got a big grin on her face, threw her arms in the air and said, "What the hell! Let's just go for it! We're all adults here. I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna have a blast. You only live once and we gotta take what comes and use it for all it's worth!"

All six of them put there hands in the middle of the circle they had instinctively formed while talking, one hand atop the other.

"OK!" Megan said. "We agree to have a good time, to not be hurtful and if it feels good, DO IT!" At that the group yelled "DO IT!" and threw their arms in the air.

All three couples on the shore stopped what they were doing and looked into the lagoon to see what all the yelling was about. After a few moments of silence Tommy's mom said, "Well, it looks like the kids are hitting it off nicely!" All six of them laughed, some breathed a sigh of relief.

Nighttime came and the Bar-B-Que was delicious. Everyone helped clean up after dinner which made the task go by very quickly. A campfire was started and there were twelve chairs placed around the fire. Classic rock tunes were playing in the background. People sat wherever they chose. One of the moms sat at the fire wearing only a sarong around her waist. Tommy's mom and dad chose to be nude, as did the woman who wore the straw hat earlier in the day. But now she wasn't wearing the hat and her reddish/brown hair gently flowed over her shoulders. Tommy sat at the fire following his parent's cue by being nude. He looked at the lady with the reddish/brown hair and could see a strong resemblance between her and Beth. Their hair and eye color were the same, as was their general physical stature. Tommy found himself carefully studying Beth's breasts as compared to her mother's. They were almost identical, except Beth's nipples were a lighter shade of tan while her mom's were a few shades darker. Tommy found himself becoming aroused so he sat with his hands in his lap.

Tommy looked at the other people and saw that Tori's blonde hair was now dry and it was full and feathered. She wore nothing more but the smallest of bathing suit bottoms. Tori's breasts were about a B cup, no larger. They stood upright and firm with no evidence of gravity pulling them down. Tori's areolas were light pink with a hint of puffiness.

Megan wore a tight white cotton ribbed tank top that hugged her small breasts. Although she was not very well endowed, her nipples poked at the material as if they wanted nothing more but freedom.

Tommy saw one seat open and before he could look to figure out who it was, into the group came Nicholas. He was totally nude, except for a pair of sandals. Everyone noticed Nicholas join the group. The glow of the fireplace cast shadows on his perfectly chiseled body that made him appear Adonis-like. His large, well-shaped cock hung between his legs. Tommy looked around the fire and saw everyone, without exception, looking at Nicholas' perfectly toned body. He noticed the mom wearing the sarong smiling proudly. This must be Nicholas' mom, Tommy thought to himself.

"Is everyone here?" Tommy's dad asked. "OK, Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for being here this weekend. It seems like everyone is getting along better than we all could have hoped for." Dad continued, "Kids, us parents have given a lot of thought to our lifestyle and we thought nothing would bring us greater joy but to ask each of you into our swinger's group. You've had a small taste of it today. You've felt the openness, the freedom and most importantly acceptance; the acceptance of other likeminded people into your lives as well as them accepting you, just as you are, with no criticism."

Dad addressed each one of the youths individually and asked if they would like to join in the fun of swinging. Each one of them said "Yes".

"Great!" Dad exclaimed. The parents applauded and hugged their respective adult child welcoming them into the group. Once everyone was seated again, dad continued, "We figured out the best way to get you kids going in the group is to ease you into it. So what we are going to do is play a game. It's a game we adults play on occasion. It's a lot of fun. The best part is that you kids won't have to do a thing but go along." Dad reached into a canvas bag and removed six black blindfolds. He handed a blindfold to each of the young adults seated around the fire.

Dad continued, "Now, the object of this game is for you to put the blindfolds on. One of the parents, you won't know which one unless the parent wants to make it known, will lead you to a location of their choosing. There they will stimulate you, arouse you and pretty much do whatever it is they want, as long as you're still willing to do it. Just say the word and we'll stop. No worries there. Remember, we're here to have fun, not to force ourselves on anyone."

Tommy looked around and saw that his peers were putting their blindfolds on. Tommy stretched the elastic around the back of his head and placed the blindfold comfortably over his eyes. He sat in the chair waiting, listening, wondering who would choose him. Tommy heard the squeaking of the folding chairs and the shuffling of feet as people quietly moved around him. Suddenly he felt the soft touch of a hand on his shoulder. His heart jumped as he knew he had been chosen. The hand gently glided from his shoulder to his chest and nipples where it momentarily hovered, feeling his well-toned pectoral muscles. Nicholas wasn't the only one in camp with a firm, toned body. After feeling Tommy's chest, the hand continued down his abdomen, slowly past his belly button and came to a stop millimeters from the base of his now stiffening cock.

The person took Tommy's hand and stood him up. Tommy smelled light perfume. This, coupled with the fact that the hand was so soft, Tommy surmised the person was a mom. She slowly guided Tommy to a tent where she held the flap open and gently lowered Tommy's head. He stepped into the tent and kicked an air mattress that was on the floor. Tommy's unknown abductor softly pulled his hand down, hinting that he should lay on the air mattress. He did so and could feel a soft flannel covering on the mattress, possibly a sleeping bag. Just as Tommy's head hit the mattress, he felt a tongue licking his neck. He felt warm breath which seemed to get heavier with each passing lick. The tongue turned into soft lips that gently kissed Tommy's neck. Her lips made it up to Tommy's lips and her tongue darted into Tommy's lips, which were slightly parted. Their tongues probed each other's mouths. Tommy had a full erection now and the only thing he could think of was releasing his sexual tension.

Tommy's mystery woman pulled away from his mouth and she bean to kiss and lick his ear. This drove Tommy crazy and his hips naturally began to stir.

"I hear you were a virgin until your mom got you earlier today." said a sultry, breathy female whisper into Tommy's ear.

Tommy didn't care to know anymore who his mystery woman was. All he knew was that she was doing all the right things to get him hard. "Uh huh," was all Tommy could say.

"Mmmm, too bad. Seems like I'm a little late, but mom has privileges. Second is just as good, especially on the same day," the breathy voice whispered as she ended her sentence by nibbling Tommy's earlobe.

Tommy was quickly learning that his neck and ears were major erogenous zones. He was anxious to discover more. His unknown lover moved her lips from his ear to his chest. She began to lick and gently suck upon his erect nipples. She took Tommy's hand, which was at his side and placed it between her legs. Tommy felt her pussy and it was very wet with natural lubrication. She moved is hand back and forth rubbing her hard clit. Once Tommy got the idea she released his hand and he continued to rub her without assistance.

"Mmm, baby." she said in a breathy whisper. "You're so good.; a quick learner. I knew I couldn't go wrong with you." At that she moved her lips to Tommy's fully erect penis and began to circle its tip with her tongue. Tommy had never felt the warm, moist touch of a woman's mouth on his penis before. He began to moan as his lover opened her mouth and lowered her head onto his cock.

Her head moved up and down in slow rhythmic fashion while Tommy unknowingly rubbed her clit to the same rhythm. Tommy's breathing was getting heavier and every now and again he could hear moans of pleasure coming from nearby outside the tent. This added to his pleasure.

Tommy's lover stopped sucking his cock and straddled his hard cock.

"Lay back and enjoy baby," the breathy whisper said. Tommy did as instructed.

Tommy felt her take his cock in her hand and slowly guide it into her pussy as she lowered herself onto Tommy. It slid into her wet pussy and she immediately began to slowly pump her hips back and forth. She slowly increased her speed and her heavy breathing turned into soft moans. With each pump of her hips her moans seemed to get louder. As Tommy concentrated on the feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock, she removed his blindfold. He opened his eyes and there was Nicholas' mother, the sarong lady.

She was facing Tommy with her back arched, her head back and her fingers were pinching her nipples. Her hips were moving faster now and her moans of pleasure were getting louder. Tommy watched as she rode him with experience. She looked at Tommy and Tommy could see just how beautiful she truly was. She had short, sandy colored hair and big brown eyes that made Tommy melt. She was slender and well toned, much like her son. It was obvious the family was into physical fitness. Her breasts were about 34C and she was tanned all over.

"Like what you see, baby?" she asked staring directly into Tommy's eyes as she continued too grind on his cock..

Tommy was so much into the moment he shouted, "Oh yeah baby!"

At that she threw he head back and moved her hips quicker now. Her moans were loud and she began to say, "Oh yeah! That's it, baby! I'm there! Do it!"

Tommy couldn't hold back anymore and when she said "Do It" he remembered the pact the teens made in the water. That also ended with the words "Do It!" Tommy shot his load into her as she continued to grind on his cock.

"Oh my god!" Tommy shouted.

"Yes baby!" she replied. "I'm there baby!" At that she let out what sounded like a growl and Tommy felt her pussy squeezing his cock. She began to shake and whimper. Her nipples became harder than they were when she pinched them earlier. Then a grin came to her face and she leaned forward, resting her head on Tommy's chest.

They rested in each other's arms for several minutes.

"I knew you'd be a wonderful addition to the club." she said to Tommy. "By the way, my name is Vanessa. Thanks for saying yes." At that she gave Tommy a long, slow French kiss. She snuggled closely to Tommy and he dozed off.