Tommy is Grown Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy and dad share one of Tommy's peers.
936 words
4.5
33.1k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy woke up the next morning and opened his eyes. He stretched and looked up at the tent's ceiling. He could tell the sun was up based on the brightness of the light through the canvas tent. He heard birds chirping from outside and he smelled the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Tommy's thoughts wandered to last night. A smile came to his face as he closed his eyes and relived the passion of last night. He found himself getting an erection as his mind's eye pictured Vanessa skillfully moving her hips back and forth causing Tommy's cock to slide in and out of her wet pussy. Tommy reached down to his hardening cock and began to stroke it. He began to breathe heavily as his hand gently gripped his shaft and stroked it up and down. Tommy was now fully erect as thoughts of Vanessa filled his mind.

"Mmmm, let me help you." The familiar voice of Tommy's mom broke his concentration. Tommy quickly lifted his head and looked at the sleeping bag next to him. His mother was lying on her side with her head propped up on her elbow watching him masturbate.

"Mom!" Tommy exclaimed. "Where did you...I mean how'd you get in.... I mean what are you doing here?"

Mom chuckled as she inched closer to Tommy saying, "I was at the fire ring last night after...well, after I was finished with Nicholas, and I saw Vanessa come out of the tent. I was tired so I crawled into the tent and went to sleep. You were fast asleep when I came in."

Mom reached toward Tommy's fully erect cock and continued to stroke it for him. "So, isn't Vanessa nice?" Mom asked.

"Uh, yeah," Tommy replied, still startled that mom was in the tent.

"She's very good, you know," Mom said. "I'd say she's my favorite. She has a knack of knowing exactly what you want. Now, close your eyes, baby. Mommy's here now."

Tommy relaxed by putting his head down and closed his eyes. At that, mom moved her head to Tommy's cock and began to lick its head. After getting the head moist she parted her lips and took half of Tommy's cock into her mouth. Her tongue danced around his shaft and she seemed to be sucking it like a lollipop. She then removed Tommy's cock from her mouth.

"Mmmmm, I can taste Vanessa," Mom said before putting Tommy's cock back into her mouth. Mom began to suck Tommy's cock with a vengeance. Her head moved rapidly up and down Tommy's shaft as if she were trying to satisfy a ravenous hunger. While one hand stroked Tommy's cock, her other hand feverishly rubbed her clit.

She removed Tommy's cock from her mouth long enough to take two quick breathes and say, "I love tasting Vanessa on your cock!" She opened her mouth and took Tommy all the way into her throat. She maneuvered her head and mouth with skill as her breathing continued to become heavier and faster. Tommy could hear his mom's wet pussy making noise as her fingers probed deeply into her folds.

Tommy felt his orgasm building in the base of his balls. Mom seemed to know Tommy was almost ready because she gripped his cock a little tighter and increased the speed at which she was stroking it. She kept the head of Tommy's cock in her mouth and feverishly licked it. Tommy could not hold back any longer and he let out a deep moan as he shot his semen into mom's mouth. Mom continued to stroke his hard cock as she felt his hot, thick juice coat the back of her throat. Her lips formed a seal around Tommy's cock so as not to lose a precious drop of his seed as she swallowed every bit of it.

The act of swallowing her son's nectar was too much for mom to bear and she exploded into an orgasm the intensity of which she never experienced. She threw her head back and let out a high pitched scream as she drove her fingers deep into her pussy, rubbing her G-spot. Tommy watched as his mom writhed in ecstasy next to him. Her face was red and her mouth was open as she let out another high pitched scream, still moving her fingers deep within her pussy. The nails of the hand she stroked Tommy's cock with were digging into his upper leg. Tommy barely noticed as he was intrigued by mom's reaction. He had never seen a woman have such an intense orgasm, not even in the few porn movies he's seen.

After almost a minute, mom's body went limp and all she could do was lay there and catch her breath.

"Whew! "My goodness! That has never happened to me before. Not like that!" Mom huffed, her chest heaving as if she'd just run a sprint.

Tommy watched as mom's breathing slowed. "Are you o.k.?" He asked.

Mom licked her lips and grinned. "Baby, I've never been better!" Then she laughed aloud. "Oh my goodness! Wow!"

Mom grinned from ear to ear as she looked at Tommy. "I'm going to clean up then make some bacon and eggs. Would you like some?"

"I'd love some." Tommy said. "Oh, I'm not usually a coffee drinker, but that coffee smells really good. Can I have a cup?"

Mom's grin never left her face as she answered, "Baby, you most certainly can!" She left the tent as Tommy lay back down. He quietly wondered what the rest of day two trip will bring him.