Tommy Joe and His Pa Ch. 02

Story Info
A farmer hires a young woman for the farm.
2.4k words
3.89
34.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

-----0-----

Note: It order to get the full impact of this story, one must first read Chapter 1

-----0-----

The scene is a few days later at a decrepit old farmhouse, the home of Tommy Joe and his Pa. In the front yard is Lester's dilapidated old pick up truck and a shiny new, operating oil well with a huge storage tank. A very attractive young woman, perhaps in her early 20s, blond hair in pigtails, barefoot and clad in very tight cut-off bib overalls and a T-shirt is ringing a cowbell that serves as the doorbell.

-----0-----

"Halloo! Is anyone home?

Tommy Joe's Pa comes to the door, fastening one of the straps of his bib overalls. "Sorry young lady, I didn't hear you, I was out back usin' the milking machine. Tommy Joe ain't home."

"I didn't know you all had cows."

"We don't."

"Oh, Er OK, -- I weren't looking fer Tommy Joe, I was looking fer you if'n you were Lester, the one who wanted someone to do some cooking and cleaning and other things around the farm."

"Well, I recon that's me. Did Rosie from the cat house in town send ya?"

"Yep. My name is Mae. She said you paid $20 to get her to send me out here. You must be pretty hard up."

"Well, I don't think so, what with Rosie at the cat house, Rachel over in Fallin' Creek and my milking machine. What kin you do, Mae?"

"I can cook, clean and I used to take care of my Pa and my brothers. But Pa's getting old, he's almost 80. Besides, he done got himself a ewe sheep so he don't need me servicing him much no more and all of my brothers but Luke done got married and now I'm beginning to think maybe Luke is a sissy."

"Well, I recon I could try you out for a spell, come on in the parlor. Best I can pay is $30.00 a week"

"OK, what do you want me to do first, fix some lunch? Clean up the house, do some washing or would you rather screw?"

"I think you better do some washing. I just had lunch and I'm all used up from the milking machine. If'n Tommy Joe comes home, he'll want to screw or I could do it in an hour or so if'n you want.

'OK, do you mind if I take off my overalls and shirt and wash them along with yours? You can take yours off too and I'll wash them. We can screw later.'

The girl strips down to her panties (she isn't wearing a bra) and the old man ogles her as he strips down to his long, one-piece union suit underwear.

She goes through the house gathering up the clothes. She comes back into the parlor and says, "You'd better give me them drawers too, they got some skid marks in them."

Lester looks confused as he steps out of his underwear and hands them to her. He just stands there totally nude, his privates hanging down, completely at rest.

"You look a lot like my Pa, except you ain't as old as him and his thing ain't as big as yours. Does it git much bigger when you are ready?

Before he has a chance to answer, the front door opens and Tommy Joe barges in.

"Pa I heard tell... Oops I didn't know you was busy, should I come back in a hour or so?"

"It's OK Tommy Joe, this here's Mae. She's come to help us like we talked about t'other day."

'Hot damn! She's purty. Does she do all the things we talked about?

"I think so, Rosie sent her and she knows what we need."

Mae speaks up, "I'm getting ready to do some washing, take off your clothes and I will throw them in with ours."

It takes Tommy Joe about 15 seconds to shed all of his clothes, boots, socks and underwear. He is obviously already aroused.

Mae looks at it with eyes wide. "Wow! That's the biggest one I seen in a long time."

Lester says, "Damn it Tommy Joe, I thought you just went to see Rachel at Fallin' Creek. How come you're still hard, didn't she take care of you?"

"Yeah but she ain't as purty as this one. Besides, it ain't much fun with all them kids running in and out and her Pa watching. Her Ma had to rub my ass to help me finish."

Mae, with both arms full of clothes says, "Y'all can talk about that stuff later. Right now I got to get this washing done. Where is your tub for boiling the clothes?"

"We don't have to boil our clothes no more, we done got us a washing machine and hot, running water in the shed out back. When they found the oil in the North forty they run electricity and water to the house and we bought all that stuff. Too bad but Tommy Joe and me don't know how it works."

"Well I do. Once I worked for some rich people where we use to live and they had one. Would you take Tommy Joe into the other room? It makes me feel kind of antsy, him walking around nude and that thing sticking straight out like that."

"Shucks Mae. I thought we was going to do it. I was just ready."

"We will, but let me get the washing started first. Git into the bedroom and I'll be there in a minute."

Mae goes out the back door, Tommy Joe goes into the bedroom and Lester just stands there in the parlor, nude. Five minutes later Mae comes in and passes Lester on his way to the bedroom. She notices that his penis has grown substantially and says, "I'll be back and take care of you in a few minuets if'n you want. Can you wait?"

"I recon. I was just thinking about my milking machine. I think I'll go take a nap in the barn."

The old man puts on his hat and boots and goes out the back door, still nude but with a hard on while Mae goes into the bedroom. Tommy Joe is masturbating.

"HOT DAM! We going to do it now?

"In a minute. What do you want to do first?"

"I want to put it in you."

"No no, I mean what are you going to do to get me ready?"

"You ain't ready? What do you want me to do?"

"Well, we could do it with our mouths."

"I ain't sure about that, when I was in the army I had a gal in France and that was the only way she wanted to do in. I kind of liked it when she did me but when I did her, she tasted like old fish."

"Let me show you a way that's pretty good. People call it 99, or maybe 96 or some other number. You just lay down and do what I tell you."

"OK, but I sure do want to put it in you."

"You will, but first let me get on top of you, the wrong way around." She mounts him with her pussy in his face and takes his penis in her mouth. "MMM, now, how does that feel?"

"Oh Yea, I remember that, it feels good, I like it."

"Boy you got a big one. I can hardly get it in my mouth. Now, do me with your tongue. Just push it in and out like it was your thing. Oh yes! That's it! Keep doing that."

For the next few minutes all that can be heard is the sounds of slurping, groans and erotic moans while Mae is atop Tommy Joe in the 69 position.

"Oh God Tommy Joe, stop, I done had enough. I am ready and need you to put that big thing in me."

"OK but I kinda like this. You ain't fishy at all. You're kinda sweet and I really like what you was doing. Besides you got the softest pussy I ever seen."

"Well, you're gonna like this too. Let me lay down and open my legs. There, MMM, that's it, see how it slides right in? How does that feel?"

"Oh God, that is good! How can you wiggle your pussy like that? It feels kinda like Pa's milking machine. You just keep doing that and I will shove it in and out of you like this."

There are lots of grunts and groans and after two or three minutes Mae begins a low moan, slowly building to a high-pitched wail.

"OH, God Tommy Joe, I'm gonna do it! Don't stop! Stick it in me all the way, faster, faster, deeper, deeper, oh God NOW, NOW!""

Mae's wail slowly subsides to a low whimper while Tommy Joe keeps pumping away, faster and faster until he gasps, "Here it comes!"

"God Tommy Joe, you're filling me up. It feels like you got a fire hose stuck in me. Pull it out, my pussy's gonna erupt and it's getting sore."

"In a minute, I ain't quite finished yet."

Gradually Tommy's movements decrease until he finally stops and rolls off of May to lie gasping by her side.

"I like you Mae, You're purty and got a nice pussy and know how to use it. Pa's gonna like you too, maybe better'n his milking machine. Why don't you go find him while I take a nap."

"I got to tend to the washing first. If'n he will want to screw we're gonna have to wait a spell till my pussy calms down. I saw a bathtub and a shower out in the shed. Can I use them?"

"Sure, there's hot water and everything."

Mae leaves the bedroom and Tommy Joe falls asleep.

Lester, on his way back in from the barn hears water running in the shed and pokes his head in. He sees Mae standing under the running shower, washing herself.

"Hi Miss Mae, you sure look purty washin' your self like that. How come you don't got no hair on your pussy?"

"I shaves it off, just like you -- er -- some men shave their faces."

"Well. It sure is purty, all white and shiny like that."

"Thank you. Do you want to do it now? I see that you got another hard on. WOW, it's even bigger than Tommy Joe's"

"It ain't another one, it's the same one. I didn't use the milking machine, I was savin' it fer you. Tommy Joe's will get bigger after he uses it enough."

"Okay, we kin do it but you're gonna have to take it easy, I'm still tender from the reaming out that Tommy Joe gave me. How do you want to do it?"

"Would you mind coming out into the barn by the milking machine? For some reason I get all het up when I'm out there."

Mae chuckles when she says, "Sure, as long as you ain't fixing to hook me up to it."

The old man gives her a quizzical look. "I hadn't though of that."

They set out for the barn, the girl with a towel wrapped around her, the old man still nude except for his hat and shoes with a tremendous hard on, pointing the way like an arrow.

In the barn Mae asks, "Ok, now what?"

"If'n you'd lay face down across that bale of hay with you bum up in the air, I'll take care of the rest."

"Ok, but you leave my back door alone, I don't like that and you are so big you'd tear me up."

She gets down as the old man asked and he crouches behind her. He fondles the cheeks of her ass and says, "Your bottom sure is nice and purty." His grubby fingers rub against her slit for a moment and then, suddenly, he slips his penis right into her.

"Wow, that went in easy. What kind of stuff did you use?"

"Just some grease I keep here for the milking machine. You just hold still and let me do it to you."

They are both silent while Lester, on his knees, pumps away. His head is back and his eyes are closed and he is completely lost in the moment. His hands are on her hips, pushing and pulling her back and forth as his long dick slips in and out of her. Finally Mae says, "Mister Lester sir, are you gonna do it soon, I'm getting tender down there."

"It won't be long now. I'll tell you what, reach up to that switch and turn on the milkin' machine and let the noise from it git me in the mood."

She does as he asks and, with a click of the switch, there is a soft, rhythmic hum and sucking noise. Immediately, Lester picks up the pace to keep time with the sounds from the machine. Soon he is bucking and pumping, pulling her back and forth with wild abandon.

Faster and faster he pumps until at last he shouts, "Hot damn, here I come." With a wild whoop, Lester unloads into Mae's sweet young box.

Mae herself is caught up in the moment and has a tremendous climax.

The old man stands up wobbling, and backs away from the young girl who rolls off the bale of hay to sit on her ass on the floor. They are both nude except that Lester is still wearing his hat and boots. His dick is hanging down, oozing semen.

"Thank you Mister Lester sir. I ain't been ridden that well in a long time. Give me a minute and I'll take you into the wash shed and clean you up. Boy, my pussy shore is tender. Is your pecker ok?"

"Yep, its fine. It's tough as piece leather from the milking machine."

She stands up and kisses him on the cheek. The two of them, still nude, start across the barnyard, arm in arm. "You know something Mister Lester, I think I'm gonna' like working here."

--- 30 ---

Copyright © 07-06-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers