Tommy Meets Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A boy has to have an erection to enable him to have sex or masturbate himself." Beth said as she too looked upon the sight of my penis erecting before her.

"Masturbate himself? What on earth is that?" Terri asked.

"Well to put it bluntly, masturbation is the act of self-pleasuring." Beth explained.

"OH! Like when I touch myself 'down there' and get that weird feeling right through my whole body?"

"Yeah basically, girls and boys masturbate themselves to make them feel good and to relieve stress." Beth explained, "Girls do it by using their fingers to rub around the entrance to their vaginas or to stoke their clitoris."

"Clitoris? What's that?" Terri asked her friend.

"Your clitoris is that tiny little bud-like thing at the top of the entrance to your vagina." Beth explained, "It's actually like a little shrunken penis but it extends like, way deep into your body and it is packed full of nerve endings and when you stimulate them it feels totally amazing! It's also even more sensitive than a boy's penis."

At that point I felt like saying that the only reason that it was more sensitive than a boy's penis was that because it is on the outside of a boy's body. If a boy's penis was as sensitive as a girl's clitoris, most boys would be in a state of near-constant orgasm. Besides, my penis was sensitive enough for me!

"So all this time I've been stroking myself between my legs I've actually been masturbating?" said Terri, "But that's really sinful, mother would kill me if she found out!"

"Masturbation isn't sinful at all." I said, "It's totally normal and healthy, just as long as you do it somewhere private where you won't be disturbed."

"Yeah, after all, no-one wants to be caught in the act!" Beth chipped in, "Anyway, like I said, both girls and boys masturbate themselves, except boys do it by stroking their penis when it is erect."

"What happens then?" Terri asked.

"Well, they keep on stroking their penis until they feel a really intense tingling sensation right through their whole body, the tingling sensation is called an orgasm and in boys it's usually followed by an ejaculation." said Beth.

"Ejaculation?" asked Terri.

"Yes, that's when the boy's semen is released from his prostate and down through his penis where it squirts out of his meatus." Continued my sister.

"Why does it do that?" Terri asked, this girl was certainly very curious.

"Well, when a man and a woman have sex the man puts his penis, when it is erect of course, up and into the woman's vagina where he thrusts himself back and forth to make his penis rub up against the inside of her vagina, a bit like when he masturbates himself. After a while he becomes so aroused that he has an orgasm and he ejaculates his semen, which contains his sperm, into the woman's body where it travels up inside her womb and fertilises her egg -- if there is one there to fertilise of course." Beth said in her educational tone once again.

"Fascinating!" Terri exclaimed, "And so that's how boys help to make babies?"

"Precisely!" said Beth.

Standing there, naked and fully erect with my penis throbbing slightly in time with my racing heartbeat, I knew that I was absolutely loving the experience of being on display like this. I had never let anyone see me with an erection, so having the two girls look upon my manhood in all its fully erect glory resulted in me feeling seriously turned-on.

"What's that stuff coming out of Tommy's dick?" Terri asked suddenly, "Is that his semen?"

I looked down at my penis and noticed that a long, thin trickle of glistening precum dribbled from the head of my massively engorged erection.

"No, that stuff is called pre-ejaculate fluid, commonly called precum." Beth said, "It's a sort of natural lubricant that the male produces to make sex feel smoother and more comfortable. In fact, girls make it as well, have you ever noticed a damp feeling in your knickers when you feel all sexy?"

"So, that's what that is." Terri said, "I always thought I was starting to wet myself!"

Things though, suddenly took a turn that I definitely wasn't expecting.

"Shall we see if we can get Tommy to masturbate himself so that we can see some of his semen?" said Beth, "If that's ok with Tommy of course."

Beth looked up at me as though begging me to.

"Sure, if that's what you want." I said, maybe I could get a little something out of this I thought to myself. "But remember rule 2? If you want it you have to come and get it!"

"I think he wants you to masturbate him." Beth said.

"Me??" Terri gasped.

"Yeah, don't worry." I told her, "It won't bite!"

"It might spit a bit though!" warned my sister.

"Spit?" Terri asked.

"When he ejaculates," Beth went on to explain, "his semen can squirt out of his dick pretty quickly!"

"Don't worry," I reassured Terri, "I'll give you plenty of warning."

"Ok, so how do I do it?" she asked.

"Just take a nice firm grip of his dick and then slowly start to pull back and forth allowing his foreskin to retract repeatedly over his glans." Beth instructed.

I felt Terri once again take hold of my penis. She had a look of utter wonderment in her eyes as she slowly started to pull my foreskin back and forth, masturbating a boy for the very first time.

"Like this?" she asked my sister.

"Exactly!" said Beth, "Just look at Tommy's face, he's loving it already!"

I was; this was probably the most amazing thing I had ever felt before!

"Does that feel nice Tommy?" I heard Terri ask me.

"Ohhhh yeeeaahh!" I replied, "That feels amazing!"

"See! Now just gradually pick up the pace and masturbate him a little faster." Instructed Beth.

Terri responded immediately, picking up the pace and stroking my penis faster -- instantly I went from sensational ecstasy to utter heaven!

"Now, don't forget you can play with his bollocks at the same time." Beth said to her friend, giving her yet more instruction. "Just remember to be gentle with them, you don't want to hurt him after all."

"Ok." Said Terri and she responded by cupping my testicles and giving the just the gentlest of squeezes.

"Ohmygod that's amazing!" I gasped, it may have been only a very soft touch but it felt amazingly nice.

"Just remember the golden rule," said my sister to her friend, "be nice and firm with his dick but be nice and gentle with his bollocks and you'll never go wrong!"

Terri continued masturbating me for several more minutes, stroking my penis and caressing my testicles. I was in a whole new world of pleasure, quite unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I wanted it to last forever, I wanted this pleasure to never end but at the back of my mind there was also a consuming desperation to cum. I tried to fight the voice in my head "cum! cum!!! let yourself go! let your orgasm release itself! cum now!!!" it said to me. I tensed every single muscle and sinew in my body, gritted my teeth and clamped my eyes shut, I was desperate to delay the inevitable. But this only caused Terri to masturbate me even faster -- it was all too much, I had passed the point of no return. My orgasm was now inevitable.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I'm gonna cum!!" I exclaimed opening my eyes, I wanted to see my moment of glory.

My knees almost gave way beneath me, I had to reach out to my sister's bedside table to prevent myself from falling over. I arched my back and threw my head back as though in a silent scream of orgasmic pleasure to the heavens above.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!" I groaned as my orgasm engulfed my whole body. I wished dearly that male orgasms lasted longer, the whole thing was over in a matter of a few seconds. But oh my word was it intense! It flashed across my whole body like a bolt of lightning and then focussed itself in my groin. My pelvic muscles clenched, my cremaster muscles pulled my testicles right up inside my body, ready to deposit their precius load of sperm. Suddenly my semen was expelled from my almost painfully erect penis... and straight onto Terri's face!

A few more blasts of semen followed, this time landing on her chest and hand. As soon as it was over and all the tension was released Terri released my penis from her firm, hot grip and my legs finally gave in and I collapsed onto my sister's bed, left almost totally breathless by the whole experience.

"Thank (pant) you, that was (pant) wonderful!" I just about managed to say to her.

"Well done you! look what you did you clever girl, you made that happen!" Beth praised her friend.

"Thank you Tommy," Terri said to me, "you're so amazing!"

I managed to get back onto my feet, my penis still erect but gradually returning back to its normal flaccid state. I could feel a little of my semen left oozing from the tip.

"Quick, we'd better clean you up Terri, semen can be a really difficult stain to get rid of and God only knows what would happen if your mum caught you with dried cum on your clothes!" Said Beth as she grabbed some tissues from a box on her dressing table.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," I said, "I'll just go and take a quick shower; I need to clean myself up a bit!"

"Ooohh! Can we watch?" Terri asked as Beth cleaned my semen from her friend's dress.

"You want to watch me in the shower??" I replied, I was curious to know why but I certainly wasn't against the idea.

"Please!!" she said.

"Well, I suppose so." I sighed trying to sound at least a little reluctant, "After all, you've already seen me naked so what harm can it do."

My bladder was by now aching so we traipsed into the main bathroom and the first thing I did as soon as Beth and Terri sat themselves on the edge of the bath was to lift up the toilet seat.

"Whoa there! are you just going to piss right in front of us?" Beth said in disbelief.

"Well, I always pee before I get in the shower." I said, which was true, I always relieved myself before getting into the bath or shower, something I had done even when I was a kid at school after PE lessons. "Anyway, I thought your friend here might want to see what it looks like when a boy takes a leak."

So I retracted my foreskin a little, positioned myself just the right distance from the toilet bowl, relaxed and allowed my urine to release itself into the water below making a noise not unlike a small fountain. The girls looked on in wonderment as I urinated before them.

As soon as my bladder was empty I shook the last few drops of urine from my penis and flushed the toilet. Now relieved, I opened the glass door of the shower cubicle and turned on the water and once I was happy with the temperature I took off my socks and stepped inside.

I grabbed my bottle of shower gel, squirted a large dollop into my hand and soaped up every inch of my body, from my face right the way down to my bottom and my legs. I pulled back my foreskin as I always did and cleaned my penis, this seemed to please my sister. I couldn't hear exactly what she said over the sound of the cascading water but I gathered that she approved of my genital hygiene and attention to detail.

After I finished washing myself I turned my attention to my hair. With that done, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I was greeted by Terri and Beth holding out two large, fluffy white towels. They immediately began to towel me off, it reminded me of how my mum used to towel me dry after I got out of the bath when I was little. To say this attention felt nice was an understatement!

As the girls dried me and rubbed me down with the towels I decided that I was enjoying being exposed to the two girls too much to have to get dressed now, after all on such a warm afternoon, being naked was far better than sweating into my clothes.

"I was just thinking," I said as the girls concentrated on drying my nether regions, "now that I'm naked I may as well stay naked for a while longer. After all, mum and dad won't be home for hours yet."

"Well, if that's ok with you then I'm not gonna stop you!" beamed my sister.

"What say we head downstairs for a bite to eat?" I said, it was just past 3pm by that time and I was feeling a little peckish.

"Sounds nice." Terri said.

"Tommy is a brilliant cook," my sister said to her friend, "the other week he cooked us all a poached lobster and it was utterly divine!"

I set myself to work in the kitchen, I had found some fresh egg pasta in the fridge and set about making a nice sauce to go with it. Cooking in the nude was a new experience and a far from unpleasant one at that. Beth and Terri sat at the table with mugs of coffee as I cooked our food. Terri seemed to be in a world of her own, I guessed that watching me cooking in the nude was distracting her somewhat!

The pasta now ready, I placed it into a large bowl and served the dish up onto the dining table.

"Et voilà!" I said, "Capilletti a la arrabiata."

"Mmmm... looks lovely." Terri said, "What's in it?"

"It's fresh egg pasta filled with Italian sausage and olives served in a spicy tomato and chilli sauce with fresh parmesan." I said as I took my place at the table next to Terri.

The food certainly seemed to go down well, judging by the clean plates left behind. I set about the washing up once we were finished. Whilst I was tidying up the kitchen I decided that I wanted to continue my demonstration of maleness to Terri. I asked her if she wanted to see what it looked like when I masturbated myself. She eagerly accepted my offer and so I once more sat myself down on my sister's bed and set about pleasuring myself. Beth decided she wanted to collect my semen to show her friend what it actually looked like (after all, once I had cum earlier on, Beth almost immediately wiped my semen from Terri's face and dress so I suppose she didn't really get a chance to see it properly) and so she took a small eggcup with her into her bedroom to collect it in.

Masturbating myself in front of an audience was immensely enjoyable but my orgasm this time wasn't anything like as pleasurable as it was when Terri was doing the stroking. Once I felt myself about to ejaculate I pulled my penis down and pointed it straight at the waiting eggcup where Beth held it in front of me and thankfully, most of it reached its target.

Beth gave the eggcup to Terri and she regarded the little pool of my semen in the bottom of it. She gazed upon it curiously in silence, I wondered what she thought about it but she said nothing. She simply handed it back to my sister with a smile. I guessed she enjoyed looking at it but was too embarrassed to admit it.

Beth then did something that both shocked and amazed Terri and myself. She opened her mouth, brought the eggcup to her lips and poured my freshly ejaculated semen straight into her waiting mouth, letting it spread all over her tongue as if savouring it.

"Beth!!" Terri gasped, "What on earth are you doing???"

"Bloody hell Beth!" I added, "did you just do what I thought you did?"

"I can't help it," my sister said as she licked her lips, "I just love the taste of a man's cum."

"Yes but its disgusting!" Terri said, "And it's Tommy's -- your own brother's!"

"I know, but I can't help myself and besides, I happen to find it to be delicious. Don't knock it until you've tried it!"

"I don't think so!" said Terri, "I mean; it comes out of his dick for pity's sake!"

"Just try it once, if you don't like it you can just spit it out, I'm sure Tommy wouldn't be offended if you did." Beth said to her friend.

"I guess not." I said.

"Ok," Terri sighed caving in to my sister's encouragement, "but if I don't like it I need something to spit into."

She returned a few minutes later with an old ice cream tub.

"Of course, it tastes best fresh from the source." She said to her friend.

"What do you mean?" Terri asked.

"I mean, it'll taste better if you suck it from him" said Beth.

"You mean..." Terri gasped.

"Yup!" said Beth, "Take Tommy's dick into your mouth and use your tongue and your lips to masturbate him. It's called giving a blowjob and it'll feel utterly fantastic for him. As long as you don't use your teeth of course, you don't want to end up hurting him after all."

This was amazing, my sister was encouraging her friend to give me a blowjob, something I had never experienced before. I became instantly aroused at the thought of this and it wasn't long before I could feel my penis hardening into a truly monumental erection.

"See, he's ready and waiting." Beth said, "Just open wide and take as much of his dick into your mouth as possible."

Terri knelt before me apprehensively. I could sense the girl's nervousness and decided that a few reassuring words were called for.

"It's ok Terri," I said as I looked down into her eyes, "I won't be offended if you don't like sucking my dick just as long as you're honest with me."

Thankfully she responded by taking a deep breath, opening her mouth as wide as she could and suddenly engulfing my penis, I could feel her almost swallowing the head of my dick! The feeling was indescribable, my whole body shuddered with this new sensation.

"Ohhhhh, oh, oh, oh!" was all I could manage to utter through the pleasure of the moment.

"Good girl Terri," Beth said encouraging her friend, "see, he's enjoying it already!"

I looked down at Terri as she busied herself licking, sucking and caressing my penis with her mouth and tongue. I had no idea that such pleasure was humanly possible to experience. Suddenly, I became aware of Terri's hands on my buttocks. She smoothly caressed and stroked her soft hands across my naked cheeks and I felt her fingers slowly explore the cleft between my buttocks.

Down and further down her fingers went until suddenly I was aware that she had touched my anus. How far was this girl going to go?

Terri sped up her caressing of my penis leaving me almost speechless, lost in my own world of joy. Terri's finger applied a little more pressure to my anus, was she about to do what I thought she was about to do?

I soon had an answer to that one!

Terri's finger suddenly slipped up inside me and penetrated through my anus and up into my rectum. WOW!!! This was a sensation like no other! I suddenly jumped slightly and let out a sudden yelp as Terri's finger pressed against my prostate.

"Fucking hell!!!" I cried.

Beth, unaware as to the cause of my sudden outburst, followed her friend's arm and saw for herself where her friend's finger was currently located.

"Oh my God Terri!" she gasped, "You've got your finger up Tommy's bum! You go girl!!!"

"Ahhhh!!! Fffuckkk!!!" I uttered through gritted teeth as I could feel Terri's finger exploring my rectum and playing against my prostate. This was enough to drive me over the edge. As always I wanted desperately to cling on to the cliff edge and delay my inevitable orgasm for as long as I could. Once more I clenched my teeth, once more every muscle and sinew in my body tensed to try and prevent myself from ejaculating too soon. But of course, resistance was futile. Almost involuntarily my hips lunged forwards and I grabbed the back of Terri's head with both hands in order to drive my soon to erupt penis as far down her throat as I possibly could.

"Nnnnnnggghhhh!!!" I groaned and suddenly I felt the intense and sudden tingle of orgasm once more flash across my whole body and consume my whole being. For those few, all too brief seconds the world stopped around me. My penis pulsed and twitched as it expelled my semen into Terri's mouth, my orgasm focussing itself once more at the very tip of my erection. This, combined with the sensation of Terri's finger rubbing against my prostate, had me experiencing a whole new plane of sexual pleasure. It was the longest and most intense orgasm I had ever experienced!

As I came round to my senses I released Terri's head from my grasp and she instantly spat out my semen into the waiting tub that my sister had provided. I felt a little disappointed that she spat out my precious fluid even though I managed not to show it but once she had got over the initial shock of the moment she licked the last remaining few drops of my cum from the tip of my now hypersensitive penis and licked it clean. This time she took a few moments to savour it and she actually swallowed a little of it.